Is there any reason to dislike epic games other than xenophobia and racist assumptions?

Is there any reason to dislike epic games other than xenophobia and racist assumptions?
>because China owns part of the company that means they're stealing your data
I'm really disappointed that the gaming community still has these types of people in it especially after you know what happened, and we had to weed them all out. Accusing people of stealing your data or selling it just because of their ethnicity is nothing more than paranoid bigotry.

Attached: 1200px-Epic_Games_logo.svg.png (1200x1393, 51K)

Attached: epic.jpg (634x874, 119K)

It makes sense to be racist against the Chinese unlike most of the shadows that the /pol/ faggots here jump at

Tiananmen Square 1989 June 4

Attached: Cina-_Winnie-Xi-1.jpg (700x460, 35K)

>blablabla i suck tencent cock blablabla
ok, OP.

Here's some non 'China bad' reasons
-Epic doesn't mass generate keys for free for publishers to sell to other stores, so you won't be able to buy from third-parties who are competing on price (only from a 'partner' like Humble Bundle which will just sell the game at the exact same price)
-If you live in an area that doesn't have high amounts of credit card usage, you might usually rely on cash cards to buy your vidya, and unlike something like Steam which eats the cost themselves Epic will just charge you more (given their low take for themselves)
-Instead of using their vast wealth from Fortnite to make brand new titles for their store, Epic's paying to take choice of where to buy away from customers, and this includes both Steam and GOG options being taken away
-Ironically if you live in China you can't actually buy games from Epic
-If you're one of the few Linux people out there you're screwed because you can't as easily take advantage of Proton or anything like that
-The 88/12 split becoming a regular thing likely won't hurt Steam all that much overall, but it will kill all the third-party sellers which provide better prices for games like Green Man Gaming, Voidu, Fanatical and Gamesplanet
-Tim Sweeney himself has said that he doesn't want to do sales even on the level of current-day Steam, along with a clear focus on his store being more publisher-friendly instead of customer-friendly (for example, an opt-in review system)

*blocks 99% of third party stores*
*eliminates price competition*
*takes a year to have a client equal to we've had for 10 years*
really makes you think

>Is there any reason to dislike epic games

Kek, this started fine already.

I hope you have a lethal housefire so it stops you from incessantly making this threads.

>I'm really dissappointed that the gaming community still has these types of people in it especially after you know what happened, and we had to weed them all out
Excuse me sir, your hivemind is hanging out.

The insect is stuborn. I have to give him that. I don't think there have been so many threads about epic as today and always with the same shit, wording and "arguments".

they killed unreal tournament with that dogshit that is ut3, blamed the lack of sales on pirates, then shat all over its corpse with ut4
pretending to be the saviors of pc while not doing a single beneficial thing to the platform

The service scrubs your steam and internet browser files.

Better yet, why should I not dislike it.

i just want all of my games on a single platform/launcher
also i'm just used to steam so eh

Attached: 1553219993476.jpg (600x740, 127K)

Shut the fuck up and come back when unreal tournament 4 is finished you mindless bigot.

Name one trustworthy firm based out of China.

I remember that something happened on 4 June 1989, but I can't quite remember what. You mind looking it up for me, OP? I think it might have been at the Tienanmen Square.

Fuck chinks, fuck epic and fuck you

I live in Australia, I can see first hand what Chinese influence does.

They fucked up our labor party, they fucked up our housing market, they are buying our farms, they own our mining industry, they are the bigger funders of sjw movements, they are by far the largest illegal immigrant group,...

The mining industry got fucked the moment Gillard went back on her word about the carbon tax. Thank god I had already a job on the other side of the world when that came trough.

>they are the bigger funders of sjw movements

Has this actually been proven?

I know a lot of second-generation Chinese-Americans and Chinese-Australians are absolute fucking faggots. But I've always gotten on well with first-gens, you can realtalk with them about race and stuff.

tencent doesn't even own a controlling stake. it's just retards and sinophobes parroting the dumbest stereotypical shit possible

>40% isn't a massive influence
Get fellated by an escalator, Chang

>40% means nothing
Only absoute brainlets really think that.

STEAM GOOD
EPIC BAD

Attached: 1545093011108.png (618x311, 105K)