Which game would wreck Yea Forums the most if it were revealed as an Ebin exclusive?

Which game would wreck Yea Forums the most if it were revealed as an Ebin exclusive?

Attached: 517px-Epic_Games_logo.svg.png (517x600, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1742232339944505210/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Mario.

None. You think these dumb faggots actually follow through on boycotts? The biggest shitposters are the biggest consumers or shills by far.

New Stalker, TES Morrwind Remaster and Cubeworld. Epic Store exclusive, Q2 2019

STALKER 2 or bannerlord

all they've done is wreck themselves by buying trash.

Halo MCC moved to Epic Store for one year and then Half-Life 3 as an Epic exclusive.

Halo, but since it's never happening we're good.

Screw Epic.

Even though there's literally no chance of it, I would be extremely upset if Cyberpunk 2077 was EGS exclusive.

Dark Souls 4
Thankfully it will never happen

Death Stranding by Hideo Kojima

both of those are very possible. ouch.

cyberpunk, halo mcc, red dead 2

Definitley Butterlord.
Maybe Silksong.

Attached: butterlord.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>Butterlord
STOP IT RIGHT NOW DON'T GIVE THEM ANY FUCKING IDEAS

Attached: 8Ix2n1A.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Half Life 3

Bannerlord, Cyberpunk or STALKER 2.

Butterlord on epic would instantly kill all modding tho

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

cyberpunk confirmed it wont happen
epic said they won't keep buying exclusives (unless they're lying which is possible) for very long so stalker is probably a negative

>butterlord comes out this year
>but only on Epic Games Store

Attached: 1552938782669.png (255x194, 70K)

Artificial Academy 3

>epic said they won't keep buying exclusives (unless they're lying which is possible) for very long so stalker is probably a negative
Then they went after Anno 1800 and now Borderlands 3. Don't trust the word of an insect or one of his subordinates.

Cyberbunk 2077, maybe Halo MCC and new Forzas too but Microsoft prefers to sell it on steam to get more money than selling it on their shitty platform and getting less.

Butterlord devs have outright said the game will release on Steam, their own store and other storefronts and they don't have a shitty-ass publisher that will get greedy and force them to take an exclusivity agreement
steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/1742232339944505210/
>The game will be available for sale here on Steam, as well as, a few other places (such as our website).

They can release it on steam. One year after releasing it on Epic.

The big 4 are going to band together and release their games on Epic store. I can feel it, I can feel how shook Valve is

Nobody on Yea Forums buys games so their opinion is irrelevant

The only game you mentioned anyone would actually be mad about is STALKER 2.

>epic said they won't keep buying exclusives (unless they're lying which is possible)

Tim already went back on that one

Attached: Tim lied.jpg (658x691, 113K)

Bloodborne 2, obviously

Bloodborne

how do you wreck trash?

The dude really can't go a week without shiting in his own mouth.

Attached: 1553897065738.jpg (1095x1115, 842K)

don't care, everything thats on epic store i'll pirate

And that adds even more reason to never install EGS for me.
Why should I trust them at all when Tim keeps doing shit like this all the fucking time.

Bloodborne 2

You're very new here. That's okay friend.

If they ever get a Fromsoft game then Steam is finished.

Red Dead 2

This. If Nintendo finally decided to port ALL their 1st party games to the PC.....but exclusively through Epic. Yea Forums would explode

Lol 40% of the dicks in his ass and mouth are Chinese.

Attached: 1553775247469.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

If they removed From trash from Steam it would be something good.
I'm fucking tired of Steam being plagued with weebshit.

Half Life 3

The Outer Worlds devs explicitly said in an interview less than a month before Epic exclusivity was announced that it would be launching on Steam with no plans of store exclusivity.

>Half-Life 3 as an Epic exclusive.

Attached: 1527980581925.gif (499x276, 463K)

I literally won't care no matter what since Epic exclusives are only one week timed exclusives before they make it to the RARBG store (FOR FREE).

>bannerlord
>coming out

Attached: 1551036592304.jpg (464x464, 156K)

And Obsidian has a publisher for their game that can tell them what platforms to release on. TaleWorlds are their own publisher

Stalker is using the unreal engine. ofc they would release their game there to keep the 12% of royalties epic charges for using their software.

Taleworlds self publishes their games. Obsidian didn't make their decision, the publisher did.

I wouldn't care too much if a game I want to play gets announced as an epic exclusive to be honest. It just gives me a reason to pirate it.

I haven't had much time lately to lurk Yea Forums or for vidya in general because of work,
so,
why are people so assblasted because of the epic store?

Epic getting majority selling power in the PC space will be terrible for consumers because Epic only cares about pleasing publishers, consumer thoughts be damned.
-Epic doesn't mass generate keys for free for publishers to sell to other stores, so you won't be able to buy from third-parties who are competing on price (only from a 'partner' like Humble Bundle which will just sell the game at the exact same price)
-If you live in an area that doesn't have high amounts of credit card usage, you might usually rely on cash cards to buy your vidya, and unlike something like Steam which eats the cost themselves Epic will just charge you more (given their low take for themselves)
-Instead of using their vast wealth from Fortnite to make brand new titles for their store, Epic's paying to take choice of where to buy away from customers, and this includes both Steam and GOG options being taken away
-Ironically if you live in China you can't actually buy games from Epic
-If you're one of the few Linux people out there you're screwed because you can't as easily take advantage of Proton or anything like that
-The 88/12 split becoming a regular thing likely won't hurt Steam all that much overall, but it will kill all the third-party sellers which provide better prices for games like Green Man Gaming, Voidu, Fanatical and Gamesplanet
-Tim Sweeney himself has said that he doesn't want to do sales even on the level of current-day Steam, along with a clear focus on his store being more publisher-friendly instead of customer-friendly (for example, an opt-in review system)

Mostly cause pic related.

Attached: D3O6780X4AIAJ4V.jpg (588x1200, 170K)

It's pretty easy to follow through if I just have to start my Torrent downloader.

PC ports of Bloodborne and Persona 5

Attached: 1466587359925.jpg (421x421, 62K)

thanks.
so fuck them, basically.

this to be honest. and system shock 3 if it isnt garbage. underworld ascendant was

it will eventually

...eventually

Attached: bopis.jpg (811x1082, 180K)

Single player games can be pirated, what would really hurt is a good multiplayer game like Monster Hunter Iceborn or something.

Attached: 1288124043536.jpg (396x304, 11K)

The other two posts covered it well, but what really pisses people off is the truly obnoxious and constant shilling.