Borderlands 3 Thread

(Whining PCfags welcome)

Attached: epic-games-store-1.jpg (1000x563, 41K)

You guys were dumb as fuck if you thought Epic wasn't going to take advantage of the accidental success of Fortnite and use it to do shit like this.

I hope they improve their launcher and adress all the bs by september. If not I wont but there.

*y

Rampant Piracy is probably the only thing that would get the investor's attention on epic's moneyhatting practices

borderlands, more like borederlands because when i start up the games i fall asleep in my chair

Watch borderlands 3 be the most pirated game

Attached: download_20190313_120828.jpg (750x1000, 114K)

Reminder to all PC players that you can pirate and still play online with friends since every Borderlands game has LAN support

Attached: Consider the following statement.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Looks pretty fun, I'll be playing on launch day. Epic has proven they can do cross platform play so I'm not worried about splitting the pc player base either. It is a little sad some people won't play for petty reasons but oh well, that's their loss.

>Epic has proven they can do cross platform play

Literally anyone can do cross-platform play, it's not hard. The only reason Epic was able to convince Sony to cave on cross-platform anyways is because Epic holds Fortnite

Thank God for epic proving themselves

Never played a Borderlands game before (not a fan of FPS in general) but I'm buying 3 on the Epic store just to spite the Steam keks

they're still going to play. On their free subsidized copy by epic.

>Epic has proven they can do cross platform play
>steam did it 8 years ago
Don't worry, I know you've just crossed the great firewall 2 weeks ago, but you should remember that so you won't make such blunders in future thread, Liu Wei.

No you won't, but you'll tell people you are for more (you)s. Hell, you might even put enough effort in to buy the game and then refund it after screenshotting the purchase for even more (you)s

Yes, I will too purchase this Borderlands 3™ game on its launch date. Please Purchase Borderlands 3™ on the Epic Store™.

Buy it now wester- I mean friends.

Attached: 1543264159288.jpg (810x960, 76K)

is that pic real?

Attached: epic1.png (1871x873, 267K)

Attached: epic2.png (2310x2461, 790K)

>Yea Forums habitually shits on Randy Whatever
>Haven't seen more than a few Borderlands thread in years
>Epic Game Store
>PC "Console" Wars ensue
>Games no one ever gave a shit about become exclusive
>shitfest
You dumb fuckers just want shit to complain about. You don't give a good god damn about this game or where it is that you won't buy it.

Attached: 1548084488288.gif (391x288, 716K)

Attached: epic3.png (1297x896, 219K)

Attached: epic4.png (708x590, 216K)

Im sure there's more.

Attached: epic5.png (2081x2196, 1.7M)

yes

nice remaster

Attached: Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Screenshot 2019.04.03 - 16.40.15.06.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

dont be so sure on the third installment, my guess is its an online game. randy wants the D.ollar

>baiting this hard
lmao user, here's your (you)

Attached: cluedo russian roulette.jpg (1000x651, 113K)

that's pre sequel you retard? they remastered 1