MORTAL KOMBAT 11

This is the Mortal Kombat 11 roster. Are you going to buy it? Are you excited? Who are you maining?

Attached: 9C2F3142-5A88-472B-A67E-F6584285C2AA.png (506x768, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/2019/04/03/166-rapid-fire-questions-with-mortal-kombat-11s-ed-boon
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/IXKp74ir8l3DE8o6LdMNbQ/
strawpoll.me/17736655
youtube.com/watch?v=umyZkBdKtqg
oneangrygamer.net/2019/02/mortal-kombat-11-adds-a-fully-covered-up-jade-to-the-roster-with-lacking-sex-appeal/76980/
mobile.twitter.com/BobbySyoryuken/status/996981345850081281
youtube.com/watch?v=2UnG80vqzSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

could have been much worse, I'm glad we got Kabal, Baraka, Shao Kahn, Kotal and Noob
even D'vorah and Erron who weren't spectacular look much better this time
wish we'd have Quan Chi, Sektor and Reptile though

also Kollector looks good

Fuck frost and Jacqui

Who's the dude on the right of Johnny cage? A new character?

Still waiting for Switch gameplay footage but after what ive heard about it I may get it on PC.

I wish the menus werent so dark.

On the right of Johnny Cage? That's Baraka.

*ruins your roster*

Attached: C4E8036C-8C25-4632-AF72-94FCEF35B389.jpg (575x768, 115K)

>Are you going to buy it?

>No Mileena

lolno

No the masked guy

Only characters I don't know is the one below Noob, and the one to the right of Kang.

That's "left".

fuck elsa

Preordered the moment I found out Ronda was in it

Ah, no fucking clue then.

Game looks like shit
No thanks
Looking forward to SamSho with though

Its a pretty bad roster so no

I wish Skarlet wasn't a fucking Muslim. hell I wouldn't be surprised if this was some tranny's edgy OC.

Attached: 80.jpg (618x348, 32K)

>fighting games

No if you look at Johnny the guy is on his right side

Isn't it her at the bottom left?

No Cyrax no buyrax

no and no

it's Frost

Top right looks really out of place.
>yes
>eh
>Noob or Kabal

>No women in bikinis
>Modern engine which makes all the faces look awful
>"Please buy our game even though MK10 came out like 2-3 years ago"

Why? There is literally no reason to buy it. If I got really bored I'd just download MK10

Imagine crying about a character's default costume in a game where you get to customize their outfit lmao

Have they shown frost yet? Is there any chance she won’t be boring garbage that wastes a slot?

I can't decide. I watched a lot of streams for the beta, and it looks fun. But I think I'd get tired of it pretty quickly. And seeing the same fatal blow animations over and over and over was already getting tiresome. Feels like the game has little variety. At the same time gettin gud at a fighter is something I've wanted to do cause I never play fighting games.
If I wasnt a poorfag I'd get it no doubt

How the fuck is that frost? Legit expl ain this to me because the character is hoodedf.

but her face is still ugly as fucking sin

Attached: ugly ass nigga.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The character is complete garbage and shit so the devs turned her into a cyborg in order to make her “better” and more “unique” even though she’ll still be a cyber subzero clone.

>y-y-you can customize it, t-that makes the ugly designs ok
No
And the cusmization all look like shit just like injustice

gameinformer.com/exclusive-video/2019/04/03/166-rapid-fire-questions-with-mortal-kombat-11s-ed-boon

>no mileena in the base roster
My disapointement is too great for earthrealm

>be frost
>wear a hood
There you go user

Seriously. Why did they "fixed the hair" but didnt fix her face?

Ok that's cool and all how do we know its her though also the collector and cetruion look good

the newish characters are all shit
the goddess bitch
dvorah
frost
cassie
time nigga
it's like they forgot how to design good characters and just mishmash old characters or straight up copy shit from injustice

lets be honest honest here , do you really want mileena in Mk11 ?

Attached: 325655347843464.jpg (921x1078, 91K)

Because it got leaked like more than a month ago you fucking retard?

No one is "maining" anything. You all decide mains based on lore, before even playing the game, then start to play as whoever you see pros playing. Then whatever char wins a tourney, you'll beg NRS to nerf.

FUCK MOCAP

Since her X mouth redesign, maybe not after all

thats true if Jonny turned and looked to HIS right he'd see Baraka

woah...

I bought the premium edititon. Cetrion looks mainable but we'll see

>Mileena will probably be dlc

F

This
Also why no takeda? He fits into the MK-verse way better than cowboy bang bang

>she will probably be in muslem guard
big yikes

Attached: 1spooked.jpg (2111x1583, 433K)

disgusting.

Attached: mk xi.jpg (1127x666, 123K)

She'd probably have lips again, so no, I don't want her.

>seeing the same fatal blow animations over and over and over was already getting tiresome.
That's what a lot of people have been saying. Each character should have two fatal blows. And four fatalities imo. Look at characters like Sonya, Scorp, Sub, Kabal, you've already seen everything they have. They're already boring.

If they were smart they wouldn't show fatalities in reveals, and they'd go back to taking them off movelists. They've lost all the mystique.

They made Frost balled, bror. Probably gonna give her the ice clone too.

Where the fuck is Smoke?!

Only female I like there is Kitana. Might be the yellow fever, though.

The Kollector looks exactly like Mumm-Ra.

I'm gonna use him.

Attached: mumm-ra.jpg (670x468, 169K)

MOTHAFUCKA

what do you mean? please fucking tell me short hair and long hair are both options?

fucking love short hair cuties

Attached: tumblr_ns4iwjN1Kq1skp6koo1_500.gif (500x467, 1.15M)

Gay.

All male characters its like the reverse of doa

Attached: 1550643052276.png (303x291, 9K)

They tried to make it look more red and failed

Why does everything look so muted? These games used to be colorful as shit.

Attached: gfs_28983_2_1.jpg (400x254, 29K)

>Including the least liked kombat kid in the base roster because no one would buy her as DLC
Warner and NRS are a buncha fucking sleazeballs.

>please fucking tell me short hair and long hair are both options
They are. Short Hair + Mask Skarlet is 10/10.

Attached: reztzq5c62b21.jpg (1110x757, 175K)

pathetic.

Attached: _old__smash_bros____huge_dream_roster_v_2_by_obsessor23-datihob.jpg (508x350, 58K)

Well at least we now know FGCucks are perma virgins

1. Because we aren't using sprites anymore.

2. Because the portraits don't have colour backgrounds.

People keep meming about her wearing a burka but she reminds me more of whatsherface from the shitty nuStar Wars films honestly

the fgc doesn't care about mortal kombat

>Western designers
Embarassing, she looks like a cheap pakistani rentboy in drag.

Attached: 1537397915358.jpg (493x449, 43K)

29 roster spots

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Looks more and more like Muslim Kombat desu.

What the hell does sprites have to do with how colorful something is?

I actually like this. That whole desert explorer aesthetic is rad.

Beat your wife, Beat your wife,
Beat your wife, Beat your wife.
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
FIGHT!
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
(Excellent)
EXCELLENT!
Abū Ḥanīfa, Al-Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
FIGHT!
MUSLIM KOMBAT!
(Excellent)
(Excellent)
Abū Ḥanīfa, Al-Ghazali, Ibn Arabi, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

>Fan favorite
>Jacqui Briggs
>No Reptile
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1553837324274.jpg (401x372, 39K)

That's stage right u ding

Faces look better than ever

I was simply comparing the picture he posted and the picture OP posted. The sprites emphasized a lot on colours, especially since back in the early days most fighters were just recolours. And another thing I noticed is that the MKXI CS Screen has no coloured background for each character portrait.

My only complaints are no smoke and jacqui being in, seriously who fucking likes her? Did they literally only include her to fill the diversity quota?

Why do people keep crying about how it's muslim or whatever? It looks a lot more like some cool ww1-type desert outfit.

If you think it looks bad, you're retarded

I do. See me at EVO if you disagree little bitch boy

>no Smoke
Smoke is dead, I am Enenra being saved for DLC for sure

>and Jacqui
Why is she the only one people keep complaining about? Not Cassie who looks even more boring than Jacqui does in this game? Or Sonya who really only seems to be in because one tournament player in particular likes her even though no one else does?

Netotigr log in.

ANCIENT SPIRITS OF EVIL

novelty game for normies
i'll get Samurai showdown instead

I honestly wouldn't mind Cassie & Jacqui being in if Johnny, Sonya & Jax weren't all in as well, they feel redundant. If NRS is going to push these shitty kids they could at least not half-ass it.

half injustice heroes half zombies
MK is a series in crisis

Attached: 1541191336532.jpg (530x692, 136K)

>Ill get the game no community besides a few shitty BRs and some redditors who played for 5 minutes and claim the nuetral is good simply because it has no combos

Maybe Kombat pack one

I have my eyes on too many characters to name without missing the entire point of the thread but I wont actually say anything serious about mains before I see the finalized variations every character has

mained chain reaction in the beta but then again I didnt even realize how quickly the beta was going to end and barely tried anyone but scorpion and kabal at all

Do you think darli dagger's model will look as good as her concept art?

That's right
Enjoy your kids games
No

Attached: 1470534758756.png (680x680, 135K)

Cassie is just a female johnny which isn't a bad thing and her outfit is boring but her voice + moveset are good. Jacqui is just snore other than her fatality

Boon leaked the roster and had teo surprise FUCK YOU characters at the end

always hated MK, post-MK3. but this honestly looks like it could be a fucking fun 2d fightan. right now mostly interested in Skarlet, Jade, and Johnny.

HAHAHA
LMAO ENJOY YOUR STICK PEOPLE WITH MIDDLE SCHOOL ANIME HEADS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

even a child can tell whats missing from the roster

Attached: 52515.jpg (1280x709, 50K)

>even a child can tell whats missing from the roster
Hsu Hao

so retards really thing the girls looked better in 9 seek help

Attached: sonya (2).png (927x460, 404K)

>Are you going to buy it? Are you excited?
Nah. I wanted to be excited for it but the game lets me down at every turn. Why does the one game I care so little about have good netcode?

The gameplay is so boring that even pros are begging for custom variations in ranked. Usually when a fighter has a beta people are posting all the weird and cool stuff they are coming up with. MK11 all people posted were brutalities. You've got a very basic neutral game which does nothing to make it hype. I don't need long combos or anything but nothing makes you go oh shit that looked really difficult how is it done. The roster isn't very good, fan favourites my ass. The designs aren't great, but despite being a game about time travel it doesn't even have old costumes in it? Fuck that.

Oh I will. Thanks user!

Attached: sjlrubghvm621.png (1920x1080, 3.76M)

you sound retarded

Attached: 1516901948855.png (1003x1287, 142K)

Left LITERALLY looks like they put makeup on a male model and made the lips slightly bigger

wut gaem

>only one example

The new SamSho

Attached: D254wZSX4AA9GBr.jpg (600x338, 51K)

>no shujinko
shitty roster

>zoomers shills still bringing up 9 only
Lmao

>muh graphics
Of course SNK aren't going to make an MK budget game. But at least the characters look cool, the huge damage in the small amount of gameplay we've seen got me more excited than any of MK11's gameplay

Attached: 1554213299157.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Attached: Muslin Kombat.png (1521x633, 763K)

Gordon Freeman?

>fast and fluid gameplay
>all fan favorite characters are returning
>fatalities make sense and are not over the top

i will thank you very much

do I leik this gaem

Attached: 1552335412807.jpg (1068x399, 191K)

People have only brought up costumes from 9 because it's the only MK game Yea Forums played

i dont get this shit that game looks good im getting that and mk11

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190331191512.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

>because older games sucked we accept the new one sucking too
i bet you would defend mkx if they still had shit like this

Attached: MKAnimation2.gif (1131x617, 2.68M)

The characters look like weebshit and the huge damage off of the dumbest shit gets annoying after one day of playing. There is a reason SamSho isn't played and it isn't because it's too hard or underground. It's because the meta makes it so random and quick players opt to do nothing all game until the last 5 seconds

Try out SamSho 2 or 5 Special. They are pretty fun games. Always thought there should be more crossover in the communities with how bloody they both are. I'd love to see them swap characters for guests but that'll never happen

Attached: D3IueB7UwAA_7AW-orig.jpg (640x360, 79K)

NO MILEENA NO BUY

Attached: 5677778.jpg (934x589, 206K)

He's right you know

Attached: 1554323154128.png (747x675, 165K)

I still believe in Rain

nice assblast

Attached: Mortal Kombat XL_20190307161627_1.webm (940x400, 1.07M)

I get they look like trannies, but these trannies turn me on more than the strong-wahman, feminist, lesbians from MK11. And that's not a good thing. When a girl (male) is more attractive than your female characters you deeply fucked up. Just saying

Attached: 1530548628125.jpg (640x960, 66K)

This except for anime and SNK games. Somehow they get to blame Capcom for all their woes

who is this random

Attached: 1480511454640.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

ME LIKEY GORE
BLOODY BLOOD BLOOD

Attached: 147399381077.png (478x523, 12K)

pretty good.i love seing shit being fixed

now about those sexy costumes

Attached: MKAnimation3.gif (463x260, 3.6M)

Attached: gay.jpg (481x312, 26K)

>when a girl (male) is more attractive to you than female characters, your deeply fucked up
Just saying

Fuck them if they think I would pay extra for a censored Mileena with no role in the story mode and a few months past the release date. If she is not the base roster I'm going to pass this MK.

Attached: 867.jpg (1024x1503, 212K)

Where's Shaggy?

they are from the same game retard

Attached: Mortal Kombat XL_20190302142717.webm (940x450, 596K)

I remember Yea Forums being really hyped for X. They released comics and shit. Compared to that the hype is minimal. Why is this?

XL != X
XL is the goty version that fixed lots of problems
also thats a sweep not a low kick

Attached: MK animations.gif (444x250, 1.47M)

Me want tiddies :(

It will never cease to me amaze me how gay Yea Forums is

>p-people only bring 9
No. Most people takk about past games, but your zoomer mind can only think about 9
Also
>"people bring costumes"
>posts faces
Lmao retard

X was just that bad that it killed all interesst in the series

No Mileena, No buy.

Attached: de98f9a4d60246f9bb31b57d5028196c.jpg (629x1269, 56K)

>complaining about janky animations in MK
part of the series, play different game nigger

What exactly are people supposed to disagree with here? The problem always was that injustice played just enough like MK with its own gimmicks that people semi accepted the fact that those games take eachothers spot in the limelight

The solution here is to make MK11 last and if Injustice 3 ever comes out, overhaul the franchise just like how MK11 has done so that they practically cant replace eachother as they would play nothing alike. MK11 is all neutral, make Injustice 3 the insane retard mix marvel vs capcom 2 tag madness of the new generation

yeah only 9 had sexy costumes

>is shit on purpose

Attached: file.png (480x360, 146K)

Attached: file.png (368x444, 253K)

retard shitposted the threads to death everybody moved to /vg/

Attached: file.png (180x270, 91K)

no, but if you can't deal with it, maybe you chose the wrong series

>Why is this?
MKX came off MK9 hype. While generally positive, people had problems with MKX in many ways from designs to the new characters. MK11 hasn't really helped those issue, along with the gameplay just not being all that. There isn't really a big thing to latch onto and be hyped for. Custom variations ultimately aren't quite as crazy as they could be. Story being time travel bullshit feels way too early. And the game is missing a lot of fan favourites.

thinks for showing you only played mk9 retard

Attached: file.png (480x360, 153K)

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/IXKp74ir8l3DE8o6LdMNbQ/

>MK11 hasn't really helped those issue, along with the gameplay just not being all that

Attached: 1474343090659.png (873x623, 133K)

i belive you missed my other posts?

Attached: file.png (400x300, 216K)

Has Kitana been shown off, or any kind of footage available of her?
Which one is her portrait? The middle-top one, and the girl to the left of erron could both be her as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: file.png (1144x644, 161K)

Faggots-kun, is that you? Did you finally stop posting the collage and your awful fapfic?

Attached: 1554161941771.gif (360x560, 460K)

What does that have to do with anything I said futafag

She's above Erron, in her revenant form.
We haven't seen her in any gameplay yet but she was briefly in a trailer in human form.

>Dvorah
>Jaqui
>Sonya

LETS TAKE ALL THE MOST BORING CHARACTERS AND PUT THEM IN THE NEXT GAME!!!

who is this semen demon

Mkx was a minor improvement when it came to faces. Jacqui was fucked and all them loomed off at most angles

Because people like 9 a lot, so expected x to be the same or better. Then it was released and it was just ok and people hoped for things to get better in the next game. Then they saw how slow it was, the cinematic punches, the ugly characters, the inclusion of rousey, the zonefest it was and the hype kind of died there, it went back when they introduced some characters like kabal and noob but it wasnt enough. It didnt help that the threads were moved to vg were it got infested by shills and people offended by things like johnny posting

Frost or Kitana

Attached: D2rBM_lXgAApcJ2.jpg (1018x1279, 177K)

I like how casually you don't show how cassie actually looks its like you have some kind of agenda

>can only post a pasta
Fucking lmaooo

Her face is okay. Much better without the pixie cut.

Attached: 1547754179295m.jpg (1024x639, 63K)

Her soldier suit that covers most of her? Oh i forgot, you can see her forearms. Uunnnfff!!

That's not Hso Hao, Darius, Kobra, Kira, and Hotaro. You fucking faggot.

So, does that mean there will be hidden unlockable characters that ARE NOT part of the DLC?

Attached: 1553551557781.png (685x300, 184K)

D'Vorah was good though

>her face is ok
It really isnt

Not if cheevos are any indication

Kobra was more interesting than dvorah and jaqui combined

WTF ? that dude can pull the fast one on anyone in a night club , omg dude we are fucked society is done

Attached: 1479179523326.jpg (365x318, 71K)

>character absorbs blood through her flesh
>Ed Boon covers her up

She's nerfed, isn't she.

>

Attached: 1550383915482.jpg (512x512, 48K)

no takeda no buy

retards bitch that her face is round from the looks of this thread they want some man face

Attached: 1552947437973.jpg (656x841, 42K)

>hsu hao,kira,kobra and darrius
Your right, they are just as boring as dvorah jaqui and sonya
>hotaru
Youre wrong my dude
>dude im actually working with these other guy, uupps i was actually working for this other one. Whoopps i was actually only fueling my master plan all allong xD
>dude ill maje my oc character kills fan favourite just becayse lmaooo
Yikes

I've been playing MK since the first one came out, and I'm really glad that Ed has finally decided to be more mature and respectful with this game. It's about fucking time - I'm all for this being the most over-the-top, goriest MK ever, but there is absolutely no need for all the women to be half naked. That's not what people wear when they fight, and it's about time they changed the game to reflect that.

Its really good to see that video games are finally growing up

Attached: 1465656172741.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

They should have done a reverse on the costume destruction mechanic for her so instead of it becoming damaged she starts off wearing next to nothing and the more damage she inflicts the more she's covered in blood and that blood becomes armour.

This isn't that Quiet bitch from MGS. DURRRR LET'S MAKE HER NAKED.

Fuck off, Hotaru is cool.

Thats the face of a 120kg landwhale .

Can you make it any more obvious you never played MK than this post? There is a reason she is the way she is in MK9.

Series fatigue probably starting to hit in after the inital hype generated by 9's revival.
I personally can't stand the direction they are taking with designing characters. The male characters are generally good looking, but they deliberately make the females look sub-par. Cassie is the exception, but Sonya and Jade should have no business looking like that.
And when I point it out or complain about it, I'm immediately shot down for being just an incel so apparently everyone else is okay with this.
The gameplay looks okay but at the same time a bit stale, nothing really special that makes me want to play this over X or 9. The graphics don't even look much better than X, the improvement feels marginal at best.
X-ray super moves were cool and novel in 9, but by now they are boring and actually annoying that they are still so long, same with fatalities. I liked it more in the old games - short, to the point, and still brutal. Now they are brutal for sure, but they are overly long, and their novelty wears off after seeing them once.

I'm waiting for a proper look at my main in X and 9 Kitana before I pass final judgement but I don't feel to be in any hurry to play it.

Good talk.

Attached: 1549924046424.jpg (468x528, 105K)

This probably sounded good in your head, but you typed it out, read what you wrote, and still posted it. The absolute state of you, user.

Attached: 360noscopebearshot.png (184x200, 134K)

>fat face
>weird eyes
>hair looks like a wig glued on her
Thats was supposed to make her look better?

Mortal Kombat (2011): "Shao Kahn has many warriors under his command, but his trust lies solely in the fighters of his own creation. Warrior blood gathered from countless battlefields, fused with sorcery, produced his most effective enforcer yet: Skarlet. An expert tracker, she preys on those deemed enemies of the empire. During kombat, Skarlet gains strength from her opponent's blood, absorbing it through her skin. Shao Kahn has a new mission for this formidable kombatant: discover Quan Chi's true intentions and kill him if he plots betrayal of the emperor."
>During kombat, Skarlet gains strength from her opponent's blood, absorbing it through her skin.
>Skarlet gains strength from her opponent's blood, absorbing it through her skin.
>absorbing it through her skin.

Based brainlet.

seek help

I'm debating between this and Samshow. Mortal kombat games aren't the deepest fighters, right?

Attached: pickle_johnny.png (162x170, 24K)

even though the sidecuts were shit, mkx cassie looked way better. especially the outfit

>tards already losing it because their character is ugly
Ha-Ha

Outworld is a shitty place to traverse if you aren't a Tarkatan I imagine, so best to gear up right. She's got tons of blood vials on her as well so it's not like she isn't prepared.

Attached: 1503028406696.png (559x429, 383K)

She learned how to control blood without having to come in full contact with it. Also no one bitched about her wearing a full body siit in the MKX comics that got posted here. All of this is just outrage posting

>point out why the face looks bad
>s-seek h-help

You're right, her face is improved in 11 but that outfit is 0/10 compared to her sneaking suit in X.

Who's going to be the annoying as fuck top tier character, day one?
My bets are on Kung Lao.

Attached: 1548138278588.webm (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>Sparse roster on launch
>Missing my favorite ninja Reptile
>You'll have to buy half te roster in DLC's

No, I'll wait for an inevitable goty edition.

>w-well in the c-comics
No one gives a crap about the comics and they can hardly be considered canon

Didn't know you mained Skarlet.

No ice clone no buy

Where is shaggy?

They are 100% canon, though.

Attached: 58-587669_how-to-draw-mortal-kombat-mortal-kombat-skarlet.jpg (820x742, 110K)

>maining an ugly bitch
God no thatll be awful

When NRS females are so bad they turn you gay

They made Frost into Cyber-Frost, so i'm ok if they give her Cyber-Subs gimmicks.

Attached: D220mSBWsAAvnYB.jpg (350x350, 21K)

I'm hyped as hell for this game. Maining my nigga Raiden. I'll give Kotal a shot too; he looks sick.

>>Skarlet is one of Shao Kahn's creations, made by the blood of various warriors and fused together with dark magic. Shao Kahn assigns Skarlet the task of secretly spying on Quan Chi to uncover his true intentions in the Mortal Kombat Tournament and if there is any plot against him.
This is what it says when I look it up

>Also no one bitched about her wearing a full body siit in the MKX comics that got posted
You're kidding right? people called it lazy as fuck.

>wearing a loincloth over armor
why?

>they can hardly be considered canon
they are retard and the guy that did the comics is doing the story for mk11 so stay mad

>Frost gets the Glacius lance
I'm okay with this.

>turned gay
Keep coping, you're trying to tell us you retroactively consider trannies with bolt-on tits hot out of spite.

Attached: youserious.png (463x301, 112K)

Style?

>MKX comics
>video game board

I didn't know there was a comic. Are comics even around anymore. I'd figured the internet drove them underground

Mk11 devs hate fun so thats a no no. But hope you like more cringy ass slasher movie characters xDD and capeshit too

The comics are canon though
They called it lazy maybe but not muslim sjw shit like now

Attached: Skarlet_cutout_mortal_kombat_x_comic_by_chimera495-d92plnb.png (1656x716, 824K)

Her old haircut was the shit.

Attached: DxYYGkwU0AAP7s0.jpg (1152x2048, 160K)

i'm one of those "no boobie no buy" fags, but even I think Skarlet's comic look is infinitely better than both 9 and 11. hell 11 can still be salvaged if they just give her some red fucking hair and a haircut that isn't shit

>user she actually looks good on those comics
So it doesn't come down to rewritting her character but how sexy she is? Why can't we just say this?

why not give her that outfit? it looks sexy as fuck and trannies can't bitch that it's revealing

>Raiden can show some incompetence at times

Blundergod confirmed straight from Boons mouth.

NRS know they don't have to push the boat out, game will sell 5 million+ in the first year easily just by being called Mortal Kombat and having a story mode. MK is less like most fighters, and more like a big AAA release. With all the positives and negatives that come with it. At the same time you know the game only has a 2 year life, and then hobbling along when IJ3 comes out. So it is hard to really get invested in the game seriously.

It'll probably be a decent enough game, I just find it hard to care.

She has a similar outfit with a boob window but anons still complain

>t-they are canon
Yet she looks completely different and lacks redhair
>b-but the guy in the comics
That doesnt mean that he will write the same shit or makes them canon in any way faggots. Especially since the story is right after x and completely different due to time travel shit

Nobody is telling you to do anything. Chill. You are free. Relax

Sexy is very important .

Why this was rejected to be her default look?.

people are mad that theyve admitted its an sjw game

if we're talking about the same thing, they're not at all similar

>no Mileena and Reptile
>they cut both of my mains
What’s the fucking point

she neither has boobs nor a window and her outfit looks like made out of multiple cheap plastic shapes

>but not muslim sjw shit like now
Because it dosn't look muslim dumb dumb meanwhile her current outfit is completely halal.

It's likely story reasons, her desert costume has higher cheekbones and is probably future Skarlet

neh. i'll wait a year and pick up the next one if it has tits in it.

>injustass continues on tainting MK

The lack of color
Retarded character design(why does cassie have the same retarded turtle neck-chin armor that injustass 2 had?)
CoD like edgy story
THE RETARDED CINEMATICS (hurff durff le le flashy pose freeze frame)
Le quip intros
Lack of game modes
And awful voice actors

Attached: Doom_WADs.jpg (720x405, 215K)

Yeah because it looked feminine

Oh God this is so funny. I'm a lifelong MK fan and watching all you incels react so negative to fake female video game characters wearing clothes is hilarious. I know most of you aren't MK fans just trying to troll the actual MK fans.

No not the red and black one
Yes it is but lead with that and not some bullshit reasoning.

>her current outfit is completely halal
are you retarded?

Lack of color? LACK OF COLOR? Are you an actual fucking mongoloid?????

>The lack of color
i think you might be retarded

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190331191905.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>Yet she looks completely different and lacks redhair
It takes place before and during the MKX storyline user don't be an idiot. This is like saying Johnny in MKX is Diffrent from the one in MK11 because the hair and glasses

>Bs reasoning
so sexy is not part of the "looks good"

Are you actually denying it isn't? she went from bikini ninja, to normal ninja, to muslim user. You can call as many people retarded as you want to defend it but there's a reason why so many instantly think of muslims when they see it and why it will be called that still 10 years from now.

>They are.

Nope. Zero evidence of this.

She has small tits but she does have a window

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03-16-20-17.png (1280x720, 640K)

True, with the predictable release schedules, it feels like the games are manufactured one after another, heading in the direction of cod.
Which means it's heading toward general apathy as far as Yea Forums is concerned.
Other normie sites might be more hyped though, I don't know about that.

I literally said that's a good reason and you should lead with that and not muh skin contact with blood.

yes you are a retard

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327113842.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

first time seeing that and that has to be some of the worst I've seen so far. get that outta my face, user. giver her back her muhammed drapes

Now take scorpion out of the pic, retardeds

Then just pick

Now post the default costume user, not the alt.

>want skarlet to have a longer haircut than her short one
>it's even worse
thanks monkey paw

>Other normie sites might be more hyped though, I don't know about that.
People seem generally happy with it. There isn't that huge mass hype but I put that down more to bad advertising. MK isn't going away any time soon but I'm just not able to make myself care.

its funny - i was in every MKX thread, was crazy hyped for the game and played the shit out of it

i haven't even bothered to keep up with this game after seeing about an hour of gameplay, the trailer and character designs. just no hype at all

it all looks so uninspired

I'm confused, are you complaining that the menu screen isn't colorful enough even though the characters themselves along with the stages are?

Nah you are the retard, that user is cool

I'm going to buy the one inevitable complete edition next year so yes

ok retard now what

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190331192908.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Me too (I am going to pirate the goty edition)

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327143752.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

You are the retard, get your eyes checked loser

What a fucking joke of a game. I wouldn't even pirate this, as a former MK fan.

now this is epic

goddamn does scorpion fuck me up bad with that sword stance.

>Tfw hiring a literal pornstar isn't enough anymore

>the video that one user used to post
Lmao

Which one? I wanna know

Haven't played a MK in years but surely this is a meme image and the real roster is twice as big right?

Attached: feth.png (539x468, 146K)

it all makes sense now

Attached: 1554321254897.jpg (747x485, 310K)

>The strategic placement of character portraits to make it appear like there are more of them, absolutely fucking pathetic kek. What's worse is I bet by the time all the overpriced DLCs come out all those empty squares will be filled and we'll have a normal looking rectangle

Attached: kek.gif (340x340, 137K)

Favorite MK 11 character go

strawpoll.me/17736655

Attached: Mk 11 roster leaked.jpg (1536x1170, 158K)

It's real the only character they have left to reveal are Kollector and Frost, and off course they are working on other char. to be sold as dlc's.

After two lots of season passes it will be lad.

Hahahaha fuck that deteriorated fast lmao

Attached: mao-lmao-tshirt-square_grande.png (600x600, 640K)

>no Mileena

Attached: 1474483274081.gif (700x827, 509K)

Real talk is literally anyone retarded enough to fall for the stanard edition + DLC meme AGAIN? Surely everyone with a functioning brain knows there's going to be a Komplete edition next year for the same price and twice the characters right?

Attached: rob.jpg (320x240, 13K)

It's not like this is any smaller than previous games. MK9 had 25 at the start with 2 unlockable characters and MKX had 24 at the start. Deception had 24 as well and Deadly Alliance barely had 21.

Guess I'm retarded enough. Got plenty of money and I'm probably only going to play this and SFV for most of this year and next.

Attached: what is math.png (525x126, 9K)

Typically if you're a fightfag you want to get in early and learn everything while enjoying the game while it's white hot, by the time the complete edition of any fighter is out those people have either moved onto a new fighter or you're going to get bodied a lot by people who have spent months online learning every trick by that point. It's basically the companies taking advantage of the small online window to jew players as much as fucking possible.

No, no Cyrax no buyrax.

what is this retarded meme do you now have any modern fighting game

Because I don’t want to wait a year to play the game and I’m not a stupid poorfag cheapskate like you?

None of the characters look good (especially the female characters because NRS hates women) and the shitty gameplay of MK will be made even worse when it's constantly interrupted by cinematics. There's better fighting games out there already, anyway. Hard pass

Attached: daimon.png (176x176, 4K)

>None of the characters look good

Attached: 74b.jpg (1016x970, 168K)

Point to a character in MK11 who looks cool, then.
Unless you're a manchild giddy over ninja recolours, you can't

What makes other fighting games better? I dont play any, but have considered picking one up.

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327085901.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

She's a ninja. With long red hair.
Not whatever THAT's supposed to be in 11.
Fucking imbeciles and shills I swear...

Attached: Skarlet_2.png (250x436, 100K)

No thanks. I bought MKX at launch, the game was like 20 bucks a few months later. I'm not very happy with how the game shapes up to be and I'm also not the biggest MK fan that I would immediately go out there to buy it.

They're more mature and respectful.

she has black and red hair in 11 retard

Where is Reptile?

>the game was like 20 bucks a few months later

Attached: You lie.jpg (229x267, 84K)

rolling in trash

It's not about being a cheatskate you pleb it's about you being weak willed and allowing a company to scam you because you're so desperate

Attached: sm.jpg (236x267, 13K)

Other fighting games tend to be more fluid in general, whether that be with character movement or combo systems (freeform cancelling and links vs. MK's dial-a-combos), and don't have their flow disrupted by cinematics unless it's for a super or something. This is because there's usually a need to maintain a steady pace to make the fight more engaging. Also, character designs typically have much more thought put into them in regards to how they represent their fighting style and are generally more appealing.

Looks like this retard I went to school with who stuck his pinky in the electric sharpener. Gross.

Attached: fighting-ex-layer-listingthumb-01-ps4-us-31may2018.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

I know brainlet. She shouldn't have black hair. She shouldn't have short hair. Her name is Skarlet.

>hurr durr le jew companies are scamming me I’m so woke

Have sex.

so do you not have any fighting game right now or did you pay over a thousand dollars for doa 5

Attached: doa 5.png (772x734, 394K)

you sound fucking retarded

Attached: 1516137063967.gif (500x258, 499K)

For whoever I can find a long-sleeved shirt.
So probably Noob.

Not him but are you seriously trying to argue that you're not getting jewed to all fuck by the online meta? because you totally are. While that user will miss out on the biggest portion of the online part he's sidestepping the very means that is used against you asshats to bleed you dry. It's not just MK literally every fighter does it and yet you clowns still defend such a shitty practice. Fucking kek.

Yeah i also found disgusting her short black hair , it didn't make sense at all
DoA 5 and 6 are "free to play"

Attached: Untitled.png (940x198, 143K)

yes and they both have overpriced dlc are you a shill

>FEXL
Good taste, hope that game can get more of a following. Lot of respect for Arika doing free DLC for a game they know would be very niche.

Played Jade in the beta, and loved her. So more than likely Jade and Kano. Maybe Shao Kahn if hes a grappler.

no im calling you a retarded saying you will get the game later with all the dlc later

Attached: street fighter 5 dlc.png (771x673, 360K)

my beautiful Skarlet!
allah, oh allah, why?!

Attached: 10925089680246.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

When they say they looked better, they aren’t talking about the faces

go back

CoD , FIFA , NBA and many more also have content locked behind huge money walls its just how shitty gaming is today .
>Are you a Shill
Nop nor i play any of them i'm just pointing out that you are a retard.

Attached: 1552787788536.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Leak says she's an unlockable. However that same leak said Shang Tsung was unlockable. But that leak has gotten every character on the roster correct, so Mileena is either dlc or unlockable, but she's more than likely in the game.

Why is this game so grimdark and ugly?

>you will get the game later with all the dlc later
What part of "not him" did you not understand? I don't even plan on buying the game unless it goes through a lot of changes also I still haven't bought SF5 so suck on that.

Nah. He isn't the newfag in this case. You are.

are they talking about the man body's i hope not

Attached: 7rCvKYcIWLVPO2rtx9v5rx57RN-tWC5ZPTba-77og7M.jpg (905x474, 60K)

wtf is this? cringe

Attached: fuckingcringe.jpg (275x406, 34K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH FUCK YOU BITCH

OH MY GOD IM CUMMING!!!

FUUUCK FUCK YOU BITCH!!

GONNA FUCKING FART

FUCK OH FUCK YES!!

I LOVE YOU!!

>Why is this game so grimdark

Attached: 1513442770343.png (1174x1323, 84K)

>I don't even plan on buying the game unless it goes through a lot of changes
and what are those retard

>i just realized mk11 was made with unreal engine 3

LMFAO enjoy your decade old engine

> Are you going to buy it?
no
>Are you excited?
no
>Who are you maining?
If the game ever gets in my hands for free, maybe kabal.

I don't think there's any point in explaining them as you're only here to shitpost.

have sex

>i-i-i-i wont tell you
ok retard

Attached: 1485528404481.gif (500x281, 958K)

Does this look fucking grimdark to you? The game doesn't have to be ugly as sin just because it's gory and "edgy".

Attached: MK_character_select.png (400x254, 48K)

I love how Raiden fucked up two timelines and pissed off a bigger God.

@457192082
See? every single post of yours is a shitpost so why should I indulge you? not even getting a (you) anymore for such weak bait.

this is some of the most retarded shit i have ever seen

They're talking about the outfits and the big tits, you disingenuous faggot. Literally everyone acknowledges NRS's incompetence at modelling women and how the girls all have manly proportions.

Have you actually seen the game in action?
MK11 is easily the best looking fighter ever made. It looks good....now the character designs are a different matter.

ok so what you are telling me you dont give a shit what they look like as long as they have boobs its fine

Attached: 1517092630062.jpg (686x457, 104K)

@457192230
First week here?

>calling something retarded is an argument
It's not summer yet dude.

>That hooded shit next to Johnny is Frost
>Its' fucking Cyber Frost
Monkey paw'd again
What the fuck is this.

And still no Mileena.

>i wont tell you what i want changed
you have not seen anything from the game have you retard

>UE4
Enjoy your input lag

you know batman used right

People want big tits and sexy outfits like in MK9 but they also want the girls to have improved bodies and faces. MK11 fails to accomplish either

How the fuck do you even know that's frost?
Are there images of it?
WHY THE FUCK IS FROST A CYBERFUCK IF THEY LITERALLY BLEW UP SEKTOR AND CYRAX AND ASSPULLED TRIBORG BECAUSE CYBORGS ARE FUCKING DEAD
WHY
THE
FUCK

nope nice tears tranny lover

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327090152.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

you know they can just have her have a human costume right

>wanting them to ruin mileena

fuck off tranny lover

For a different character who doesn't need access to her blood for magic

>No Stryker
BOOOOOON

>it's that mentally ill poster that shills for MK11 women on every thread despite them being censored and ugly

They ruined her in MKX already with those retarded plastic teeth glued to her face and the fucking lip-flap that makes no anatomical sense whatsoever

Based

ummmm sweetie, MK is all about titties. It's just western DOA

Everything not being needlessly desaturated would be one thing.

p sure you haven't been here too long m8

Attached: 1551154265960.jpg (477x446, 24K)

Good. Faggots kept telling me it was entirely removed every time I asked and I was really pissed as there is no reason to remove an option when the game has fucking customization

>Have Kharakter Variations™
>Fuck Frost and turn her into a Cyborg
>When Sub-Zero is right there waiting for a Cyber Sub-Zero costume
Fucking why?
That's like Human Cyrax and Sektor in MK9. It's just no the same, user.

Where did this roster come from? Was it leaked?

you like the tranny shit from mk9 so you have no good opinion

yikes

Attached: (You) boobs.webm (960x540, 937K)

>EXTREMELY bloated texture sizes
>everything is then blurred over
>no color, looks like a call of duty clone from a decade ago, characters barely pop from their surroundings
It looks shite

Attached: 1546534009934.jpg (204x200, 7K)

>EXTREMELY bloated texture sizes
what are you talking about retard

Attached: Mortal Kombat 11 Online Beta_20190327085923.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Stop wishful thinking, no one will like trannies like you, just end it

>False equivilance: The image

>no color
Not him but that's wrong
X had no color
This has like IJ2 color
None of them have MK9 color but it's an improvement from X

go back to mk9 tranny lover

Attached: 1552774942657.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

>Why is she the only one people keep complaining about?
She's a nigger, duh

Always the same images. Ask NRS to supply you with new images will you? I'm getting bored over here.

nice tears tranny lover

Attached: ergergergerg.png (767x739, 417K)

>Keep Cassie
>Keep Sonya
Why

>Keep Jax
>Keep Jaqui
Why

>Frost
>But Cyber
Why

>D'Vorah
>D'Vorah
Why

At least there's no Ferra/Torr

Mortal Kombat is the call of duty of fighting games. Noone takes that shit seriously. It's as deep as a puddle and it panders to the casual market.

>>EXTREMELY bloated texture sizes
Genuine curiosity, how can you tell

Same replies too. I think NRS should deduct your pay for being too obvious.

MK X was released in 2015.

Something REALLY big happened between then and now that more than doubled Yea Forums's population

You honestly don't know what a texture size is?
Every model in a video game is wrapped in what's called a texture wrapper.
Some lazy AAA games often use an egregious amount of file size during this as a makeshift for good looking textures, which causes a lot of other issues with the game
The fact that they then take these bloated textures and just blur the crap out of them and remove distinguishable color/saturation is just fucking amateur and bad artistic design

Attached: 1546590537984.png (566x609, 428K)

I didn't like X either, I was hoping mk11 would have learned from X's it's mistakes and it's just worse

Incels are really obsessed over this game. Too bad they are such a small minority

Go to sleep so you can pretend to be a woman in your dreams lol

Preordered the premium edition
Of course I'm hype
My Krew
>Jade
>Raiden
>Erron Black

Jade is a beauty.

Attached: 1554055007979.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Nah it's just people are sick of SJW's that are plaguing gaming

She's the Avatar, fool.

youtube.com/watch?v=umyZkBdKtqg

Can't wait to have fun with level headed normies in this game. Low test 8gahgers can go back to gossiping over waifus and dodging any and all competition.

It's time to stop posting. No one agrees with your shitty opinion.

Attached: official Skarlet concept art1.jpg (902x1080, 204K)

We haven't even seen her yet.
She might be way different than before.

Attached: tumblr_o3rlm5h0RB1uwdagfo1_500.png (500x500, 137K)

Game size is always the biggest indicator, but it helps that I model shit for side cash so I can tell they are using a lot of layers to mask bad art

I'm the Avatar! You gotta deal with it!

wasn't she Kronika daughter?

Those people mainly came here in 2016

Anyone else feel a little bad for Raiden? He keeps fucking blundering and even the fanbase are starting to hate him for his fuck ups.

Are we still going on with this "REE CENSORED SJW REE CENSORED MUSLIM ALLAH" shit after Cetrion was shown off?

She has bare thighs, arms, shoulders, and cleavage. What the fuck are you retards still bitching about? This is proof that it isnt "bluepilled" or "cuck" politics, its just the artistic direction of costume design. look at her, theres her tits right there.

She's wearing essentially just as much as Sindel used to.

user MK9 Skarlets design was always fucking terrible. Titilation does not equal good design. Her alt in this game is way way way better.

Attached: 13260_cetrion_new_mk_character_1cf5ba97957f6bdeba2d9ef260071da3.jpg (950x633, 72K)

>not in game
No one is stopping you from making pictures of her old outfits.

>nigger
>preorders premium
lol, just waste your money on shoes you monkey

The girls were sexy and wore revealing outfits before MK9 autismo.
You are pathetic because despite of your autism powers, you don't know shit about MK's history

Attached: kitana-adv.jpg (800x1200, 305K)

More like Mortal Diversity, am I right?

She's a cyber bitch now. I hear Sub-Zero kills her which is based

>No cyborgs
Why

you sound like a fucking retard

He got Sonya killed, user.
I like him.

>MK
>competition
lmao, ded scene

>Wastes your time on 4crack and tries to act superior
Sad

user, that costume shows as much skin as Jades costumes in this game. What are you doing.

Boon hates them

Do you actually get paid to shill this hard?

Attached: Image89.jpg (221x526, 28K)

funny every time you retards posti something from mk9 its fan art

YO NAZI DRUMPFIES STOP HATING ON MK11 OK? THE GAME IS FOR MATURE AND RESPECTFUL AUDIENCES ONLY. IF YOU WANT FEMALE SKIN TO SHOW GO PLAY DEAD OR ALIVE OR SOMETHING. THIS IS HOW MATURE AND RESPECTFUL GAMES ARE DONE OK? WE RESPECT WOMEN.

Attached: werespectwomen.jpg (453x453, 24K)

The studio themselves said they were censoring it and everything does point to this, women in high up positions are abusing their power to put weight on things getting down THEIR way even if it's completely stupid and nonsensical.

>Cut down on the skin in your game where you can pull organs out of people!

It's silly, feminists are just people with low intelligence in this era.

Who's under Noob?

Frost

he is a retard

This is not Kitana's original outfit. This is. Why are her titties covered?!

Attached: kitana.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>its fan art
It's actually the official art, idiot. It's burned in the game disk even.

Attached: official skarlet concetp art2.jpg (540x961, 71K)

That looks fucking terrible and Sonyas alt in this game shoes just as much skin as that so what is this supposed to prove?

IT ISNT FUCKING CENSORING YOU DENSE COCKSUCKER THAT ISNT WHAT THE WORD "CENSOR" MEANS.

And, AGAIN, CETRION. RIGHT THERE.

Bare arms, shoulders, cleavage, and thighs. Just like Sindel used to.

Goober Gate lost Billy.
Your One Butthurt Incel article was cringe.
oneangrygamer.net/2019/02/mortal-kombat-11-adds-a-fully-covered-up-jade-to-the-roster-with-lacking-sex-appeal/76980/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-19-28-45_1_1.jpg (502x438, 24K)

Yes. NRS games have competition both offline and online and NRS has some of the largest online tournaments with 200+ people. MK will live until Injustice comes out since the games are extremely similar.

You sound like a 16 year old butthurt little nigger
I come to these threads to laugh at you fags eating up this garbage, I've bought almost a dozen MK's over the past couple of decades, it's a soulless franchise now only played by niggers, furfags and children

Attached: 1552681011146.png (447x438, 385K)

ok you never post ingame shit you know why it looks like shit stay mad fag

That doesnt change that its not a good costume design.

>People want big tits and sexy outfits like in MK9
Studies show people like you are almost always a minority but just post a ton online thus making you appear larger

But I'm white...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03-14-53-08_1.jpg (493x335, 22K)

The issue isn't even the costume, the real offense is
>Skarlet
>hair is not red

Sindel wasn't even the high point, you're trying to compare to someone that wasn't the extremes of skin in MK

There is nobody like old skimpy Mileena in here, you're proving my point for me you idiot. The men are showing more skin here since dumb feminists don't think about men at all.

RESPECT WOMEN

Attached: Untitled.png (1261x707, 1.35M)

>studies

Attached: 1553450664513.png (700x700, 432K)

Who do you think will be the Ryu of MK11?
mobile.twitter.com/BobbySyoryuken/status/996981345850081281

So with the Kharakter Variations we can just add Nude Variations into the PC version, right?

>online tournaments
loloololooollllollol

Even if Cyborgs are in the DLC roadmap I'm not buying this game, the new artstyle looks like a mess

Attached: aaf318a0-b686-4eca-be3d-c00fbfbfafee.png (1280x739, 1.01M)

its funny every time somebody say they hate something from the game its from a one angry retard

Imagine buying any MK game between MK 4 and MK 9 and thinking those weren't garbage that you ate up.

Can you please tell me what's your motivation? Why are you shilling for lower standards for literally months now?
It is absulutely blatant how developers are censoring themselves. Specially warner. Look at Catwoman from the first Arkham games vs the next versions. Look at MK9 concept arts and developer goal compared to the concept arts of the next games.
Why are you shilling so hard? Why are you trying to pretend Warner didn't have an internal censorship campaign? What is your motivation here? Are you getting paid to post?

I fucking hate how mentally ill the west is.

Attached: chunli-cfe-xtrakick.gif (158x144, 40K)

too many niggers

>anti-intellectualism
>wojaks
>/pol/ memes
Taking pride in your retardation sounds like SJW shit to me.

>MKvDC
Kys.

Attached: 1554043201153.png (1080x1350, 1.63M)

user you want giant anime tits. The women in Mk11 have what would be proportionally large on a real woman, because they're evidently more based on real models and people than simply zbrush stylized models.

None of the women in this game are fucking "flat chested", are you kidding me? They're all decently sized, especially jade who's bordering on stacked.

you you know what you are talking about do you

you dont know anything about fighting games do you

Is it hard to figure out that actual MK fans want to discuss the new game and are very annoyed by far right nutcases ruining the threads and trying to get the game altered (like they did with Skarlet) all because "MUH SJJJJWWWWWS"

Maybe some of us don't give a fuck about your made up culture war or if your dumb fucking ass loses it and just want to play VIDEO GAMES

Attached: 1535058108067.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

That isn't a woman.
That is Scorpion.

Retard.
Kys.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-19-29-17_1.jpg (608x436, 23K)

Okay now explain to me why thats needed?

Clearly they're fine with showing skin, Cetrion is showing just as much skin as any female from the original 4 games or X. Why do they need to be naked?

Skarlets new designs are a straight upgrade in aesthetics and character design sensibilities to 9, Jade looks fine, Kitana also looks fine. The only ones who dont look fine are Cassie and Jacqui because of the mass effect armor, but the rest are either fine or outright good.

Stop thinking with your cock all the time, christ.

its always a street fighter fanboy

Kabal if the beta is anything to go by, just like the good ol days of MK9

Guys

Where is the barechest Scorpion outfit?

Characters look too realistic.

So censored... Literally a burka.

Just look at Sonya. She's not even in a thong.
REEEEEEE

Attached: 1553728732469_2.jpg (296x440, 21K)

Holy fuck, that pic looks hilarious. Is she meant to be the strongest woman in the US military & planet earth or a single mom who does yoga?
Why average proportions if these women are meant to be the top 0.1% of physical ability?

This art style is a result of the raw amount of mental illness and ideology happening in the west. Japan would never spend millions to design something this intentionally lame.

Attached: chunny-ts-super22.gif (425x138, 139K)

>tfw SJWs have gone so far up Poe's Law that I can't tell wether this post actually believes in le false equivalence meme

Nonononono, keep defending shitshow mk11, i'll just be here enjoying SC VI, an actual capable title

>Okay now explain to me why thats needed?
Explain why it isn't.

Hidden, didn't read the rest.

Frost color is what?

Attached: 20190403_205029.png (132x132, 34K)

looks like shit

No user you're the one bitching and moaning and being a fucking faggot about it, YOU explain why its necessary for all the women to be naked.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

Bringing Noob back was one of the only good calls they made with this roster.

Attached: mantis danceis.gif (568x370, 1.65M)

looks like the down syndrome smiling girl from Andromeda.

>t-they ruined the girls!
fuck off to your anime fighter please

Attached: fyalcvf03jk21.png (2048x1536, 2M)

lol, loooook at this buttmad nigger

Attached: 1548415495785.jpg (600x580, 170K)

Hidden, didn't read. Stay mad.

Look at her body though. Bodysuits in women are usually used to showcase a sexy, voluptuous body. Show me a female in 11 that has a body like this. You want because they are non-existant. Because MK is the only popular fighting game that's from the cucked-West. Coincidence?

Girls with voluptuous bodies exist in EVERY fighting game. Why MK all of a sudden shunned them from MKX onward?

Post them

Attached: Katana-classmk.jpg (188x335, 28K)

>t. 13 year old sperg

look at this dumbass posting the supposed strongest woman in the world but jobs all the time

>Is it hard to figure out that actual MK fans want to discuss
No, it's not. They want to discuss the internal censorship that Warner is obviously running since MK9 and the old Batman catoman.

>I'M THE FANS AND I SAY I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A FAR RIGHT EXTREMIST
If that's true then why every thread this issue comes up? How about you respect the fact that some men have testicles and don't like how a studio spends MILLIONS on a censored product that could have been 100 times better?

How come the ones that bitch about the west never seem to leave it

Casie in X looks like a monster but she's pretty cute in 11. Not having Ashley Burch is a big plus

It's almost as if you are lying on purpose.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_skarlet-768x432_1.jpg (768x432, 54K)

just because your a fag doesn't mean everyone should be lol

>Got a new garbage VA for her

Lame, she IS ruined.

yea, its made to look like the original sonya you fucking retard, its the whole point of old vs new from the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=2UnG80vqzSU

Look at those shitty low-effort replies. Can't even formulate an argument.

Attached: Chunli-cfe-getup.gif (186x141, 38K)

looks like shittttttt

Attached: 1516186716271.jpg (619x619, 38K)

Hidden, didn't read. LOL

user when i want to look at naked women i can just go to www.pornhub.com, i dont need them to be in my games 24/7

I mean, its cool when they are, but its not a requirement.

You're a minority, dude. Spamming doesn't make you a majority.

And yes, going crazy about sjws does make you a far right extremist, and the fact you spam the thread constantly only sort of proves your extremism.

No the art direction, looks like shit retard, if I wanted to play a colorless game I'd play saboteur

i like street fighter and even i can tell you are a retarded fanboy

If you hide this response then you're confirming to me that you are indeed a 13 year old, and are underage, thus not allowed to post on this site.

Reading this and hiding it anyway is confirmation to me and the moderators that you agree to the above and confirm your age and that you are less than 18 years old.

Are you going to confirm this by hiding this post?

How is it not false? Are you stating topless men and women are equal situations? Because they legally aren't.

Try that one in public, retard

user, when you want to watch gore, you can just go to liveleak and other sites. No need to put it in the middle of a fighting game to delay your gameplay 24/7.

I mean, it's cool, but not a requirement.

looking at naked women because you want to become one isn't the same u fag

You know thats a false equivalence and those two are entirely unrelated.

You no speakie english too good.

>far right extremist
lol, get flossed on nigger

Attached: 1552684597332.jpg (268x284, 10K)

Feninists irl want to go topless but want video game characters covered up.

Mindfuck.

Nice avatar, can I save it

u no comprehend good because low T and double digit iq

> going crazy about sjws does make you a far right extremist
Now let this sink in, in not a single one of my posts I wrote the word "SJW".

How about this, calling people "far right" because they notice the weird trend of political correctness and censorship that has been going on and more specifically at Warner Studios; is fucking insane and retarded.

You said her hair wasn't red.

COPE

Attached: 1554073500384.png (1200x1696, 1.02M)

No cyborgs in the game. Theyre npc.

Frost

Proof?

You're clearly samefagging you faggot.

You're not clever for using proxies or hitting that airplane icon on your phone.

So talk about the game then "not-incel". Who's stopping you? Or do you want me to believe that threads can't hold multiple discussions at once? Nigger.

>voluptuous bodies
You can be voluptuous and not naked. Personally you lot are making a big deal out of nothing because it's clear they're going to DOA 6 the game and just show the clothed characters and have the skimpy shit unlockable. Not that you're going to play past the first 2 hours before you never touch the game again.

>OH MAN SHE GOT DAT PHAT ASS AND DEM TIG OL BIDDIES HANGING OUT *Ape noises intensify*
yikes

Attached: 4tqct.png (924x1124, 1.75M)

No, I don't understand who likes Mortal Kombat. The animations look retarded, and the art style is basically "edge."

It's almost as if the censorship fags are just lying huh?

Because the females are still pretty.

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_jade-768x432.jpg (768x432, 37K)

Sometimes I wish we were still in the 3D era with the way some of these characters look

Attached: 368847d427758abdad0f30263812717b.jpg (667x447, 71K)

if I was to pretend you even have an argument, I'd still point out that women in bikini is the equivalent to bare chested 6 packed men

now fuck off to tumblr or facebook with your shitty buzzwords

kys conservative pussy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-03-14-53-13_1.jpg (345x323, 15K)

You have awful taste

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_scorp-768x427.jpg (768x427, 64K)

But it isnt.

Shit taste

Attached: mortal_kombat_11_cap_3-768x408.jpg (768x408, 40K)

>NUH UH
explain then, instead of just saying you disagree

I'm not a phone poster, I'm not using proxies, and if were to samefag I wouldn't need proxies since this is a board without IDs.

And yeah, the new art direction for MK suck balls.

Attached: 2019-04-03_20-35-39.png (319x62, 2K)

Hidden, didn't read. Keep raging.

I bet your favorite fighting game has edgelords in it
Oh wait Yea Forums doesn't play fighting games

Who this?

Thanks for confirming you're under 18 so you can get fucked by moderation!

Pc mods retards.

At least I'm not the one who feels the need to double post when I criticize their game.

is that Brenda Song?

Now this is what samefagging actually looks like. And no, that poster does not have a shitty taste.

Eternally increasing polygons and "realism" does not equal beauty to the eye.

Attached: 1521583325838.jpg (936x1436, 211K)

That wasnt his point faggot. Im not even him and i got the point.

The designs for Sub-Zero and Scorpion are way better in 11 than Deadly Alliance.

Right and some of the MKDA designs still hold up pretty well today

Attached: Scorpion-MKDA-Alt.-Bio.jpg (1219x868, 104K)