FromSoftware is Currently Working on Two Unannounced Projects

>From still has two secret projects in the oven
What are they?

Attached: chrome_BNtAVxFexX.png (655x554, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2018/12/from-software-has-two-unannounced-titles-in-development#OBDHf3P56bqO6XWr.99
n4g.com/news/1997992/berserk-creator-kentaro-miura-visits-from-software-rumor
youtube.com/watch?v=lf6vg4jMvhY
dualshockers.com/fromsoftware-no-new-kings-field/
youtube.com/watch?v=qWKfCpzpxg4
store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/
youtube.com/watch?v=tC7Cmn68GSA
youtube.com/watch?v=SYUNs3Gikx8
youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg
youtube.com/watch?v=FLDtiRjTD74
youtube.com/watch?v=-zJBsrFa4i8
youtube.com/watch?v=lBmPvWyQ-HY
youtu.be/glP-gH_n3Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just give me a game with the exact gameplay of DS3, but with new and unique setting.

Bloodborne 2 and Armored Core 6

>gameplay of DS3
Christ. I'm so glad From ignore brainlets like you and just do whatever the fuck they want

i know a journo that knows the names but he can't say them and unfortunately i'm not baiting

Why is this news? Isn't the function of a video game developer to be constantly developing new games?

The surge 2 and dark souls 2 remastered

Bloodborne 2 and DeS HD

>Just give me a game with the exact gameplay of DS3
Eww, no, why the fuck would you want this

whats the issue with Dark Souls 3's gameplay?

Give us BB2, you fucking hacks.

Attached: 00208_00209.jpg (2714x1920, 1.65M)

More soulsshit and extra soulsshit
How are you people not tired of eating the same shit

armored core pleeeeeease be armored core

Please just give us Armored Core already.

Attached: 2342F364-A0EA-468F-A757-52D2EB4AF126.png (783x688, 114K)

We've been over this and you are using an incomplete source you brainlet. You should be referencing the interview with miyazaki from last year. He said he was working on 3 games: an unusual one, a multiplayer souls-like, and something that he wouldn't drop any hints about.

Next game is supposed to the the multiplayer souls iirc.

Why does it matter
its all parry/dodge and r1 spam now anyway

>Discussing the studio’s development lines, Miyazaki said that the 3.5 product lines he mentioned in a June 2016 interview can be broken down as follows:
>0.5 – Deracine
>1.0 – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
>2.0 – Unannounced Titles
>Miyazaki clarified thatDark Souls Remastered and the upcoming Metal Wolf Chaos XD were requested by Bandai Namco and Devolver Digital, respectively, and are thus not included in the 3.5. Asked by 4Gamer.net is this meant that the studio has two unannounced titles in production, Miyazaki said that is correct. “While it isn’t the time to discuss details, they’re both [From Software]-esque games,” Miyazaki said. “We’ll need a little more time, but we’ll be able to tell everyone more about them once they take shape.”

gematsu.com/2018/12/from-software-has-two-unannounced-titles-in-development#OBDHf3P56bqO6XWr.99

Attached: 00216_00217.jpg (2714x1920, 1.02M)

I am, which is why I play other games too, ya cunt.
Which is also why it was refreshing to play Sekiro though I wish it was even more different from souls.

Not only are we not butthurt babies, we play other games too.

Hopefuly one of those is BB2, I don't care what they do with the other project but might be good too

One of them is a Soulslike and one is Armored Core. Based on what they have said in the past.

Infinite stamina mainly.

hoping for King's Field VR game and new IP.

Attached: 1528591924493.png (636x392, 230K)

>dark souls 2 2

Give me another Armored Core you hacks.

its just bloodborne with less buttons

Cookies & Cream 2: Electric Boogaloo

DeS remaster is already made by the same dev who made the Shadow of the Colossus remaster.

Miyazaki doesn't do sequels, so we're getting more B-team garbo

thats it? a fucking mechanic that can be easily fixed by changing some numbers? this is what you were crying about?

Attached: 1411372853058.jpg (1000x1013, 129K)

Yeah, that too. It's halfway between DaS and BB but it has the strengths of neither.

>implying bloodborne added meaningful buttons
ds3 was miles better than bloodborne for me.

>Just give me a game with the exact gameplay of DS3

no

Fixing 2 alone would give me an immeasurable boner, revitalized coop or maybe even a random generated levels mode would keep me occupied FOR YEARS
PLEASE DO

sauce pls

King in da Norf's Field - Thronesborne: Winter Souls

>a week alter Yea Forums already forgot the GRR Martin FromSoft game

ya'll have Alzheimer's?

Not confirmed. It was just a rumor that was quickly picked up on by tabloid journos for a few easy clicks. Sure, Jason Schreier was there to respond with a single "Yes" to a RetardEra post asking if there is a chance for a DeS remaster. Nothing has been outright confirmed.

Attached: 00214_00215.jpg (2714x1920, 1.16M)

those are "rumors" meant to be taken with a HUUUGE grain of salt

Garbage Hitboxes: The Game

>tfw a west cuck will ruin From Software

how can we stop this?

Attached: 1493530507094.jpg (658x523, 58K)

This is the peak of vydia.

Just pretend to be hyped smart boy

Sekiro DLC/Sequel is likely one.

Just give me a new King's Field already you hacks

l1 and l2 now have a purpose WOW

>every sequel is a little worse than the last one
>games from a fresh ip are always great
>WAHHHH WHERE'S MY SOULS

Obvious hack is obvious, he's been making the same game for like decade. If these games are soulslike then that'll just reinforce the idea that he can make shit other than that trash genre.

I curse the day that piece of shit demon souls came out, ruined absolutely everything.

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

Soon bros.

Attached: 1549423244117.jpg (5146x2895, 2.45M)

We have THREE of them why the fuck do you want more

If FROM listened to you idiots we would never of gotten Bloodborne & sekiro

Dark Souls 2 Remastered and Dark Souls 2: SOTFS Remastered, now with soul memory for your soul memory.

parries have purpose in ds3
morph attacks were useless in pve

Kuon 2 and more Armored Core

DLC? Maybe. Though I've read FROM was no longer working for further content in Sekiro. I could be wrong. A sequel? It's a new IP, man. It'll be the same deal like BB: probably never.

Because they’re fucking fun. Die in a fire.

>I curse the day that piece of shit demon souls came out, ruined absolutely everything.
Ruined what, user? You're not making much sense.

Sekiro 2 please

whatever it is I hope they return to the sp/mp hybrid system

the stuff people think of and the situational comedy are too fucking good

Attached: ds3chase.webm (1280x720, 730K)

I can't even tell if this is concept art. Half of it looks sylized and half of it looks like 3D models.

when are they going to make a fucking berserk game

BB2:no builds, no magic, dex only infinite stamina and DS5:hollows die thrice
They found their cashcow formula and you can bet your ass they'll milk ti until the end of time and normies will eat that shit up.

Do you honestly think they'd make a dark souls 4, are you that fucking stupid?

that franchise is fucking FINISHED nigger, otherwise Namco wouldn't pump out that anime trash code vein.

A berserk game r-right?
n4g.com/news/1997992/berserk-creator-kentaro-miura-visits-from-software-rumor

Sekiro should go to China I think that would be really cool

Jesus Christ zoomer get some taste

One better be Armored core or so help me.

>From will release 8 games + DLC and Bannerlord still, STILL won't see the light of day
aaaaaaa

You poor sod. You realize you’re gonna get that fucking IP until the day you die right? Bandai aren’t retards.

I honestly hope one of them is a DS3 DLC that actually wraps up plotlines from the main game. Ashes was shit, and Ringed City was only somewhat less so
Also, please no bosses that are as fucking ridiculous as Midir or Gael, health wise

it ruined the idea of what makes your game difficult.

>just make more dlc for DS3
shut the fuck up faggot

>people who ask for BB2

You fucking idiots, didnt you learn from Dark souls 2 and 3? BB its ok as it is and you dont need more plot or another game

Attached: 1544170094145.jpg (1080x1062, 359K)

Bloodborne II and the open world game

If it's BB2 this better be next gen.

>They found their cashcow formula
>except they have changed it drastically with Sekiro
a'rite

D E L U S I O N A L

That shits never gonna happen.

>plays zeldashit and marioshit

wow more dark souls clones. big woop. will from soft ever not be a one trick pony

Why not though? It might turn out even better and BB will always be there just as it is

2 of the 5 games were bad
the good 3 were blatantly unfinished
so yes I want more but this time finished

Armored Core Online

They're never going to make a Bloodborne II are they? ironically enough not enough sonyggros bought the game so convince them.

Attached: 1534877542459.png (633x758, 30K)

game of thrones souls and open world armored core

True. Sequels ruin the legacy. Make it stop.

Attached: 1481557434971.png (500x497, 196K)

Hey man I don’t like it either but eventually they’re gonna need to meet demand. It’s gonna happen whether you like it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=lf6vg4jMvhY

How does From Software get away with releasing literally the same game over and over again?

no they aren't because the game wasn't as good as its fanatic console warring fanbase makes it out to be.

I think it'll be one of those IPs that'll be discarded and never used. Besides, Sony wants "fewer and bigger" games, whatever that entails.

>Armored Core 6
God, I hope so...I can't take another Soulslike

I don't know, how does nintendo get away with releasing the same games for like 30 years now?

>the game wasn't as good
For (You).

Attached: 1548419963536.png (400x400, 248K)

ds3 was unironically more fun.

Not enough people want it unfortunately.

When did Souls become Ass Creed? Who are you people that want From to continue pumping out the same shite?

If we had it your way we'd be on DS5 by now, it's a proven fact they work best with new ideas so let them do their fucking thing.

Attached: 28da5c5b999e311958e4533295c04d6b.png (188x183, 71K)

King's Field 2020. First person focusing on slow, practiced and precise attacks and blocks. Basically Demon's Souls 2 but in first person like good ol KF. More puzzles and a rich detailed level design with no cop out fast travel to seperated areas

>people ironically think its going to be Dark Souls 4

guys really?

Attached: 1536676076707.jpg (399x400, 16K)

lmao

After playing BB, and the other souls titles? Not really, for me at least.

Attached: _Bloodborne..jpg (1200x1855, 2.29M)

Than BB? BB and the other souls are on the same level of fun. Sekiro is the least fun due to it's lack of variety and builds and playstyles and etc

Gonna need you to just go ahead and neck yourself friend.

t. pleb fightclubber

Nah it will be a new title.

They will finally realize their potential and make an EVO worthy Souls game

You don't know about the leak?

Attached: dbi7dwd-2cef9120-8360-428c-8536-c48ae53981a2.png (428x238, 212K)

dualshockers.com/fromsoftware-no-new-kings-field/

yeah, for me bb fell flat. I didn't even finish all the content. i had to slog through to the final boss hoping it got good at some point. beat the game and was thorougly disappointed. DS3 on the other hand was actually fun to play through.

Nigga that's literally the first area of the actual Ringed City, you ain't fooling anyone

>next game's setting is more like Dragon's Dogma, early medieval castles and prehistoric ruins, mythological beasts from Mediterranean countries
>style based on grand renaissance illustrations; tower of babel, angels appearing from a cloudhole in the sky
>turns Lovecractian as always
>endgame is Atlantis

Attached: 1512119354491.jpg (657x527, 128K)

Shit mobility. For a game that is pretty much BB reused assets you feel so bloody sluggish and most enemies and bosses have long flippy floppy combos with very brief windows. Plus defensive options are downright trash, shields sucks so it force you to either get shortswords or weapons with huge stagger power.

Plus it throws out of the window the good things from 1 and 2

>finished menu that isn't just white text on black background

>mfw summoned my friend as a mad spirit and let him kill my friendly summons

Attached: 1538533643022.jpg (1280x715, 106K)

Something in the same spirit of DS2 (slower gameplay, lots of different builds, weapons, armors, items, spells etc) with an emphasis on multiplayer would be really great.

would be fine too, a good VR fantasy combat simulator is something I've like to see.

Echo night pls

Hopefully not Armored Core. IMO they should drop every series that they had established before Demon's Souls. I'm on board for any Soulsborne project or new IP they're making, but shit like Armored Core and Kings Field needs to be forgotten.

Soulslike with pvp please.
If the pvp/invasions are good it adds 1k+ hours to my playtime
Sekiros 20 hours can't compete

Bluepoint have been working on a port for a long time now and Jason confirmed it too
its 100% happening

C H R O M E H O U N D S

Attached: CHROMEHOUNDS.jpg (256x355, 30K)

the worst kind of Souls fans are the bandwagon jumpers like you faggot.

AC and another souls, respectively.

I fucking love the grapes. I fucking love how you have to play as opportunistic as you can

>gang with red invaders or farron bois
>they are getting destroyed
>killsteal the host or the red invader

infinite stamina, spamfest combat.

It sold 5 million copies. A massive success for a new IP that prides itself on being hard as shit.

Dark Souls 3 sold like 2 million copies, you dont need to worry user.

they just don't know that they want it

God damn I love BB's art direction so much. It just makes me want to cleanse some streets.

Attached: Bloodborne Official Artworks (prwtxw) (228).png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

That wasn't enough for Sony, they want their games to sell like 10 million.

wish that was true but it only sold around 2mil before it went free on ps+
i honestly dont understand it, its praised everywhere from Yea Forums to reddit to youtube, it has got great reviews, it runs great (relatively), it is cheaper than dark souls and somehow still sold less on ps4.
its by far my favourite game this gen and im kinda sad

That article is two and a half years old and there's literally nothing substantiating besides someone on plebbit saying it happened, Souls being influenced by Berserk (meaningless) and Berserk being on hiatus (even more meaningless). As much as I like to dream about various series getting their own video games, it's honestly a crapshoot. They are almost always garbage, and are at best watered down versions of what could've been something great, and so end up only appealing to huge fanboys who'll buy just about anything with the brand.

What would the game even play like? If you create an original story, a huge chunk of the fans will feel cheated out somehow, because they'll know about all this cool shit that isn't in the game and they'll constantly be thinking about it. If you just follow the preexisting story, you'll end up with 20 hours of fucking cutscenes. The one thing I will say is that Berserk actually kinda' follows a similar plot progression as Dark Souls 1 and Sekiro, with Bloodborne-esque twists. Starts normal, cosmic horror twist happens and the mid game becomes you going around slaying demons at your leisure, culminating in your waifu needing to be rescued, and so late game is your journey to un-retard her and someone flips the magic switch on. But Berserk isn't even finished yet and who knows how much you could put in one game.

I also hate to say it, but Musou games were probably the better route to take the series, and I refuse to play Musou games. It's just that the majority of Guts's legendary fights are him against a horde of enemies and FromSoft isn't known for making games like that, especially not Souls-like.

Sekiro does change things up a bit but it's still distinctly a "souls" game, it gives off the same vibe. And I doubt they'll completely change styles anytime soon.

bloodborne 2 and new armored core please and than you

so Sekiro was made by B team now confirmed? No wonder game is so boring.

BB2. Shinobi tool upgrades for trick weapons. What I would really like to see them do is King's Field just because I'd like to see what From could do with first person these days. I've played a lot of Vermintide the last few years and would really dig From's design with satisfying first person melee combat.

Oh wow, 2 more Souls like games. Joy.

It's most probably:
>new Armored Core
The news about it being made were a little weird, with Miyazaki first saying they're working on it, then denying it, then once again saying they're making it but it's in very early stage of development. But I think they might announce it soon
>new dark fantasy IP
Probably the usual Soulsborne stuff, with multiplayer, builds etc. Might be a Playstation exclusive. It will probably be announced this E3

There's also this "weird game" Miyazaki was talking about (confirmed not Deracine), but the unannounced titles are supposed to be "typical From games", while the weird game was supposed to be something that no one would expect from them. Maybe it's been put on hold or something, since there are only two and not three unannounced games

>You fucking idiots, didnt you learn from Dark souls 2
yeah that's why people are asking
das2 was better than 1 in every regards

Mech Kino is back on the menu lads.

I do not agree

It's not BB2. The guy who leaked Sony skipping E3 on reddit answered a bunch of other questions.
He even said that Anthem is in development hell and not gonna get released, then when people responded to him with the devs saying it will get released he said its gonna get pushed out because of the quarter financial reports for EA but the game is in a bad state and devs have problems with Frostbite, performance issues with running on current gen. And its been confirmed exactly in the recent Kotaku article
I find it weird how a guy like that was that much overlooked when he leaked a lot of stuff.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this because he said he doesn't know about BB2 being in development at the time (it was around the announcement of Sony skipping E3, I don't think they started developing it since then if it wasnt even planned)

Have you forgotten the travesty of AC5? Just let Armoured Core die a peaceful death.

No more shitstation exclusives thanks
I don't want to touch that fucking thing anymore

>There's also this "weird game" Miyazaki was talking about (confirmed not Deracine)
I honestly don't know how to interpret those interviews anymore. Some people say he said this and others say it was a mistranslation and then you have other interviews where he apparently said something else. He said they were working on three games and then at the next E3 they announced three games, but apparently none of them were the three games he was talking about depending on who you ask. To me, there's no way to know what they're working on and even them saying they're working on something is meaningless if 3 years later a bunch of games come up but, oh, those weren't the ones. Okay, then.

Attached: 1493513473087.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

DS3 gameplay is shit and so are you for pretending it's good

>noticing anything but the roman numerals first
Amateurs.

DLC Sekiro with kunoichi

better than 1 and 2

ACV was good

You want to keep playing a sentient aluminum can, rolling around and beating other aluminum cans with a stick? Not only that, but you'd spend another sixty dollars doing it?
Ew.

Attached: 1368787509854.jpg (335x335, 33K)

DaS4 by team B please.

I want more actual good games

This
It would sell like butter, and Yea Forums would sperg out for months

Attached: 1554168216258.png (480x480, 254K)

>Snoy taking from software hostage again
Please no

The weird game was Deracine. Miyazaki clarified that Deracine was not part of the three main projects they had announced. He talked about the weird game separately from the 3 main projects because it was considered a side work.

DeS remake and whatever the fuck GRRM is working with them on.

You don't understand Fromsoft. They make games they think would flop because they like making games. That's exactly what Demon's Souls was. Now, Armored Core has the platform of modern From Software fans.

>all these retards not wanting more good games
>"LITSHRALLY THE SAEM GAEM"
kill yourself
every game plays and feels differently
and now with how radically they changed the formula with Sekiro, what is stopping them from developing a different, good combat gameplay loop for their next soulslike?

Attached: micodab.png (500x465, 101K)

DS and BB are rather grim and difficult games, that kind of stuff doesn't appeal to normies, otherwise the current gen wouldn't be so shitty. In other words they're successful niche games.

AC5 was ass. Whenever I get nostalgic for AC I just watch this and remember the good times that were AC4A.
youtube.com/watch?v=qWKfCpzpxg4

>Now, Armored Core has the platform of modern From Software fans.
>Wanting to see AC tainted with soulsfaggots
At this point I'd rather not want another AC game ever again, fuck souls and fuck that shitty fanbase, and fuck Miyazaki too, that coward.

I want Armored Core. Kill yourself zoomer.

Sekiro's fast paced combat style would work well in a sci-fi game. Sci-fi souls when?

Why are 4babies so fucking obnoxious? You don't see classic ACbros acting this fucking venomous.

>What are they?
no doubt something very similar to Souls so they can rehash and reuse all the assets again like they've been doing with every game for the past 10 years

either souls sequel or souls in a different(ish) setting cause the drones will eat that up

New AC game confirmed, no?

How about a transhuman horror setting based on Nihei mangas, with the Miyazaki/Soulsborne touch?

Attached: blame.png (1230x1066, 842K)

Finally, From Software is making a skateboarding game. They actually listened to us, bros.

>shitborne
no, fuck off. From should never make a 20 fps exclusive game ever again
and they won't, cause sony won't fund it. great news for every smart person.

King's Field V: Skyrim

Venomous? I think you are a little too thin skinned to be here. I could have called you a shit for brains niggerfaggot for having such shit taste.

>let's have a studio known for making shit sequels, make a sequel of a GOAT video game
I don't think Japan Studios could save it man

I would legit want to see what they can do with a King's Field game and the experience they have now.

*From should
ftfy

>every game plays and feels differently
i bet you shit on assassins creed and far cry every chance you get while eating From's reheated trash every year

are they going to be console exclusives?

hope they stop doing that completely, sekiro is a great step in right direction.

DEMON'S SOULS REMASTER

DO IT YOU FUCKS

herp derp muh fast
killing build variety was so great guise
zoom zoom zoom

please be a dating game

Around 3 million actually. Few months before it went "free" they reported like 2.87 million sold.
>Sells millions
>Niche
Lol?

Is it finally happening?
I'd also accept a PC port of Bloodborne but I know that's very unlikely

Attached: bloodborne kart.jpg (700x788, 94K)

Damn I would gladly give my left ball for that shit. Sometimes DS gave me that Blame! Feels, lurking in desolated and hostile areas.

This.

Have you people already forgotten the insult that was Sekiro? I can't believe Yea Forums of all places is the first to forgive that travasty.

I suppose there's no harm in pirating another souls game, though. But I won't compliment it.

Something with George R.R. Martin's involvement

Attached: muh dick.gif (499x360, 405K)

homo

i just realized From is the Trigger of videogames
they're so formulaic that every suggestion for a new games amounts to "Souls but in (insert generic setting)"
people unironically want a sci-fi Souls game

The game where you have infinite stamina and the strategy is to spam rolls until you win is better than games where you have to manage your stamina and time your rolls? Way to out yourself as a shitter.

i hope retards who complained about sekiro difficulty buy this too because their tears were just delicious

Might as well say the same for 4.
or the series in general
>DxM's by some guy from 2nd/3rd gen and looks ok but doesn't fill the hole
>Merkava avalanche is god knows how complete
>Left alive was done by series director and was shit
Then what, is there no hope for jap mecha sims/action games in that vein?

Attached: 1474795528471.png (512x512, 117K)

Oh boy, two more games for whiny journalists to write articles about.

NEVER EVER unfortunately because I'd love to play BB in 60fps

CHROMEHOUNDS 2 NIGGAS

Attached: 66018-chromehounds-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1138, 187K)

I'd play a Blame! game

>used to love from
>now they only shit out souls games

its not fair

Attached: Armoredcore2anotherage-01.jpg (670x502, 191K)

I unironically want a kart racing game from them. Every track can be an SNES-tier fuckfest with tight winding turns and no barriers to prevent you from falling off.

Attached: neat_tech.png (174x171, 57K)

Nothing wrong with souls.
Except the fact that we never got anything that wasn't it for 9 years until Sekiro and that VR game.
Like you got Annual AC but from still made other games during 6th gen.

Armored Core and Dark Fantasy IP will probably be published by Bandai Namco. Bloodborne didn't sell that great (Detroit sold more and that's being ported to PC to make up numbers) but Souls 3 sold 8 million and was one of Namco's biggest titles ever. If they do any Sony exclusives from now on it's probably going to be PSVR releated (And even then it's probably a matter of time before they go timed exclusive).

You casuals have like 6000 other devs making your casual garbage games. Let us have Souls.

>until Sekiro
which is Souls with a twist, let's not fool ourselves

9?
Meant 4

>Blame! game
yes please
only problem is that From isn't that good at Ranged Combat

What part of successful didn't you understand ? 3 millions is rather good for this kind of game but it's still far from the numbers of COD or even any Mario. Imagine games like Arma 3 and DayZ sold something like 4 millions copies each.

there are other pizza toppings other than pepperoni

Still deviates a lot compared to the DaS games + BB to DeS to the point that it felt more fresh

>Souls
>Not casual garbage

>Until Team Fortress 2
which is Half Life with a twist, let's not fool ourselves

holy fucking based

just like every platformer is Mario with a twist?

>which is Souls with a twist
Wanna know how I think you haven't played the game at all?

>Until Dota 2
which is Team Fortress 2 with a twist, let's not fool ourselves

>people unironically want a sci-fi Souls game
The Surge happened and I didn't like it one bit.

>Armored Core is casual garbage

Attached: 1550135443737.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

Just make another souls then whatever passion project you want. It'll keep people happy.

Bloodborne + Armored Core might be an interesting combination

Why would you want that fat shitlib involved with anything? His only good story is the one that just apes the War of the Roses. I like GRRM's writing, but honestly Westeros is fucking boring and his other work is cringey.

>they're so formulaic that every suggestion for a new games amounts to "Souls but in (insert generic setting)"
You clearly didn't even look at the thread because it's full of AC and King's Field shitters.
>people unironically want a sci-fi Souls game
People like the formula and want to see it applied to their favorite things.

I also don't get this argument at all. Yea Forums fucking loves to say this.
>durrrr y can form only make soul?!
I dunno, why does NRS only make fighting games, you dumb piece of shit? I don't see you complaining about that. Before Dota 2 came out, nobody was crying for Valve to make something that wasn't a FPS. Shut the fuck up already. What the fuck is wrong with a developer keeping it to one video game genre?
>WOW Stephen King came out with a new novel, and yup, you guessed it, ANOTHER HORROR STORY
Boy it sure does suck living in a world with ONE author. And ONE video game developer. Thank God that's not our world, though.

brainlet analogy
sekiro is considered part of the 'soulsborne' games because it's literally the same crap with a grappling hook and tacked on stealth.

>anime
opinion discarded

They don't have pepperoni pizza where I live. This is like if I finally found a place that serves it and you idiots force them to trade it for a pineapple pizza or something.

Compared to Souls it's like Yoshi's Story.

Attached: Pizza Hut TMNT Ninja Turtles Personal Cheese Bites Pizza Are Back Michelangelo Banner Flavors Toppin (1600x746, 1.91M)

You probably meant Warcraft 3 with a twist.
Which is Command and Conquer with a twist.

>XD
Fuck off

cringe

sort of. except they're not all done by the same company that hast done anything other than a yearly platformer for a whole decade

just out of curiosity. do you talk shit about AC or Far Cry or CoD while happily playing Souls games every 2 years?

Blame! Souls

Why deny perfection any longer? Why?

souls min maxing doesn't compare to armored core, kiddo

Attached: Armored_Core-_Last_Raven_Portable_Garage.jpg (800x416, 91K)

But Sekiro is a downgrade from Souls in every possible way. It's shorter, simplified, easier and has none of the worldbuilding. Sekiro is like Souls if it was terrible.

While I like your food anomaly pepperoni + pineapple is good

It's called "Metal Wolf Chaos XD", you turbonigger.

Attached: 1548016827963.png (750x600, 48K)

>Sekiro is a downgrade from Souls in every possible way.

Attached: 1429559085621.png (704x528, 531K)

I too like to be limited to shitty ground combat.

>XD
Fuck off

TF2 has Classes, so does Dota2
In TF2 you need to protect your objectives, just like in Dota2
both have 2 in their name
except for the perspective, it's basically the same game
but your example works as well

I was late to the Bloodborne party. Did it not do as well as they hoped? I guess BB wouldn't appeal to the cutscene audience Sony wants to appeal to

>What the fuck is wrong with a developer keeping it to one video game genre?
nothing. do you think it's bad EA and Ubisoft do the same rehashing the same game every year or two or is 'EA bad, From good'?

i really hate demon souls for making from software successful. as much as i enjoy sou series games i absolutely LOVED armored core.
It is such a fucking blessing and a fucking curse that the fucking studio that makes your niche custom robot game, produce a super hit in a completely different genre.

i hate it.
WE NEED MORE ARMORED CORE!!!! AND GOOD ONES TOO!!! FUCK YOU FROM SOFTWARE!!!

>just out of curiosity. do you talk shit about AC or Far Cry or CoD while happily playing Souls games every 2 years?
What the fuck is this? Why are you moving goalposts all of a sudden? I said you haven't played Sekiro. It does not play like a souls game. The combat gameplay loop is radically different to souls.

I always got the impression that those who hate DS3 were either fight club fags or lorefags

The point is that it's of a similar genre and controls but accomplishes a different gameflow altogether because of whatever changes are there. It lacks online functionality, a staple of the series since Demon's Souls and therefore a defining trait. It lacks RPG elements and choice. It lacks using what you get from bosses to gain powers and equipment (Sekiro Memories exist for one reason and one reason only). Playing it like a Soulsborne game will get you killed twice because everything shits out damage and you are in fact retarded for not using stealth in a stealth game. It will inevitably lack the long lifespan of the other games because you cannot share build creativity with others through playing the game with them. Whereas other games have a long shelf life, I imagine Sekiro will have much little aside from system-mastery enthusiasts like traditional action game fans.

Attached: ௵௵௵.png (376x260, 97K)

reasonably high stamina is good you retarded DS2 fag

It is though. Because they limited their own game.

The game even dumbs every boss down for you by reducing their moveset into 2 groups
Normal Deflect
Deflecting does posture damage and lets you bounce right back into the offensive
Perilous
The game is so kind enough to give you a GIANT ASS WARNING WHEN AN ATTACK IS COMING which is so off-puitting coming from a dev who on record says it prefers not to hold their player's hands while they play.
The game also gives you the option of DEALING LOTS OF POSTURE DAMAGE via Goomba Stomp or Mikiri counter.
Majority of bosses in this game have half the moveset of BB bosses for fucks sake since perilous attacks effectively gut them. Lightning parry makes it even worse.

Every successful boss kill feels EXACTLY like the one before. There is no variables to worry about in Sekiro unlike the other souls games, EVEN DEMON SOULS had some variable to bosses because you didn't have pre-determined counters planned in the game.

They need to expand bosses movesets and remove the kanji warning. I really hope we get a DLC boss that pushes us to our limit because I don't even have the will to farm out the last 28 skill points for 100% Achievements. This game got boring clearing it once.

In Souls, Slave Knight Gael has 16 different attacks all with different evasion timing per each one and different evasion timing for each subsequent swing if it's a combo.
In Sekiro. Isshin, the Sword Saint has 10 different attacks. 1 of which he never performs unless you heal; so now we're down to 9, 2 are Mikiri countered, down to 7. 2 are jump countered, down to 5. 1 is Lightning Reversal. So now we're left worrying only about 4 attacks.

That's the difference. More options doesn't necessarily add depth. Sekiro HAS the potential to SHIT on souls in this regard, but for some reason they went backwards a couple of steps. I want them to make a DLC for this game. TRC and TOH shows that From's DLC are on such a different level of quality.

Attached: 2018-05-23-image-11.jpg (1200x580, 88K)

store.steampowered.com/app/820630/Metal_Wolf_Chaos_XD/

Attached: s.jpg (260x194, 6K)

It's by far the worst performing Souls to date, which makes sense when you remember that they took an established franchise and rid it of its name and platform, alienating both fans and newcomers alike.

Y'know what the most interesting thing about Bloodborne is? The final boss is called the Moon Demon. So there was literally no reason whatsoever to just not make it part of the Souls series and sell 6 million copies.

Attached: ncy.jpg (1211x207, 59K)

>WE NEED MORE ARMORED CORE!!!! AND GOOD ONES TOO!!!
Everyone with talent left. You only have Miyazaki(4th gen) and Takahashi(5th gen) remaining.

also i would like to add, armored core needs to get a good hard look. A lot of the shit on that game is just plain stupid. i still love it, but some of the stuff is just plain irrelevant.

>We want Armored Core!!!!

Nobody gives a fuck about AC, i’m sorry but mecha is japanese wrestling, grow up already.

We’ll definitely get Bloodborne II and another Souls with a twist.

Attached: AD409DA7-4841-4797-9FED-B3518E8AF48F.png (630x730, 372K)

>he doesn't realize the fact that anime autists are often the most hardcore players who slave away hours painting their waifu on their robots

Attached: 50039314_p0.jpg (1280x720, 349K)

Well Armored Core was already definitely confirmed so the only other possible thing is either something new again like Sekiro or yet another Soulsborne shit, perhaps even under a new name this time but still the same old shit.

>japanese wrestling
I don't get the comparison

>XD
Fuck off

>Otogi 3 and Chromehounds 2 never ever

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

dumb cow poster

Attached: __armored_core_last_raven_and_etc_drawn_by_1840__33c6899e625b3dd09c96b900b0d0e370.jpg (768x1024, 778K)

piss of mech fags every fucking From thread.
>le muh mech games sooo good
fuck off.

Attached: 1530133707809.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

>mecha is japanese wrestling
so it's hype as fuck and full of memes
radical

Attached: 1515886900697.jpg (560x424, 135K)

Keep seething

I've read they never released the sales figures for BB.

From will never ever make another mech game get stay butthurt.

>muh dark fantasy sooo good
We can do this too, fucker

>Another King's Field never ever

Attached: 0VUM80M.png (1024x880, 549K)

impressive, especially considering this shit is pixel by pixel.
that's some serious autism.

manage your stamina? why manage your stamina when you can just one shot any enemy with magic?

Whatever they keep saying about the series says otherwise.
I'm content to wait.

>It lacks online functionality,
Which automatically makes it harder than a souls games. You can't have someone win the game for you.
>It lacks RPG elements and choice
Completely false. There's literally two branching paths that can lock you out of entire levels and bosses based on the choice you make with Owl.

>This whole post
How can a single man be so wrong on so much stuff is beyond me.
>More options doesn't necessarily add depth
That's exactly why Souls is inferior to Sekiro in any way but the dress up.
I don't even know what insane train of thought makes you think Gael is a better boss than Isshin given how you can simply outrun him and pelt him with your spells if you don't like rolling through everything that much, arbitrarily taking out Isshin's hard counterable attacks while using Gael of all things as a counter argument when he's possible the least dangerous boss in DS3 simply due to the fact that his arena completely invalidates him is honestly so dishonest, so pathetic I don't even want to bother telling you why you're wrong.
At least you're not a DS2 faggot though, so you're not completely unsalvageable.

Light Souls Prepare to Hug edition

You run around hugging all the monsters and the final boss gives you ice cream

if they remade darksouls 2 but removed adp, the shitty hallowing mechanic, soul memory, and added a password system, I'd find that near perfect.

If it's not Armored Core 6 I don't give a fuck.

Attached: shuo-shi-3.jpg (1185x1450, 473K)

shut up nigger.

Miyazaki himself said that Last Raven was the hardest game he worked on.

youtube.com/watch?v=tC7Cmn68GSA

ACbros it's our time

>XD

DS2fags are actually the worst. Maybe if it was your first Souls game it might be conceivable that you have a nostalgic feeling for it. It is easily the worse Souls game.

>It does not play like a souls game
neither did bloodborne but it's still considered a Souls game because it's Souls in everything but the few mechanics that were implemented
instead of rolling you dash
parries now fill up a meter which lead to a finisher
AI still the same trash
hitboxes and tracking still the same trash
it is souls with a twist

>Last Raven
I feel sorry for the poor motherfuckers who started with that entry

>I can't take another Soulslike

Then don't get another one? Who is forcing you to play these games?

I'm guessing they are saving this for the ps5
Im calling it now; new armor core action game, and a new rpg that wont be DS.

Attached: 1553954757485.jpg (620x1024, 58K)

Attached: 1528640445246.jpg (490x365, 46K)

>Sony wont fund it.
Jesus your a fucking faggot. Have fun on xbox with gears and halo, lil fag.

Donnie wins again baby

If you can get Pepperoni on a pizza you can get pepperoni pizza. Are you saying they don't have pepperoni where you live? Do you live in Afghanistan or in the Serengeti?

>game developer is working on games
hot news

If Bloodborne/DaS was about Christian mythology and philosophy

And Sekrio is about Buddhist mythology and philosophy

Wouldn't their next game be like Jewish or Muslim or something? Arabian Knights Souls set in the desert anyone?

Attached: 1554038483573.png (499x499, 150K)

>wanting Sekiro to be better with more expansive movesets and less emphasis on from holding your hand with kanji warning is a bad thing
I never discussed magic, but unlike Sekiro at least Souls lets you tackle bosses in a variety of styles. Which further emboldens my point about how Sekiro limits you. I don't know why you Sekiro fags are so blindly defensive about this game. I love this game, and I want to play it more. But there is no replay value in it's current state.

>the people who fell for the noob trap

Attached: 1545150321366.jpg (1480x1280, 224K)

Sweden, and they still sell them, just that people forgot what actual pepperoni is supposed to taste like. Fucking worthless Bosnians.

Of course it was, the asshole deliberately made everything a literal roided cheater for the sake of challenge, yet forgot to fix the godawful AI for everything but Zinaida and Evangel.

The implementation of counters isnt a step back. Souls is literally spam dodge for immunity frames with every boss. Jumping to miri counter certain movesets cought me off guard, only because I wasn't used to jumping in a ""souls"" game.
Same with lighting and spear thrusts, those are mechanics that reward the player for predicting a patterned moveset by a boss, it was a high risk high reward type of fight. If you screwed up and missed jumped or dodged too soon you took a face load of damage.
Souls simply doesn't have the agility Sekiro has, which is why it's the better game.

>tfw fromsoftware is allowed to use the castlevania license and finally makes a good 3d verison of the game

Attached: 3541213.jpg (319x316, 10K)

In what way was Dark Souls about Christian mythology and philosophy? Gwyn's sacrifice?

Its funny you say this because there are literally no games out there like Armored Core. Not gundam breaker, not front mission, nothing. Its completely unique. Meanwhile you see a dozen different soul-likes every other day, even though they aren't as good as the actual souls games they try to copy from.

Attached: confusechino.jpg (1920x1080, 825K)

>Sweden

Oh user, pepperoni is the least of your concerns

Now that would be very nice.

Attached: What a joy it is, to behold the divine.jpg (6980x8578, 3.11M)

>different styles
>ignores the plethora of prosthetic tools

List that under "dead shit nobody cares about" next to banjo and battletoads.

Attached: Battletoads.png (220x303, 174K)

a new game just like dark souls 1

I just want Bloodborne II

Soulskiddies wouldn't know soul if it bit them in the ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYUNs3Gikx8

Attached: 90e516faf0bda4437bda2e112b49cb2a.jpg (807x1024, 127K)

>nobody
There are plenty of people who want an armored core game. They're sitting on a gold mine.

ASTORA
you heard it here first

Yes, EA and Ubisoft are bad and From is good, but it has nothing to do with rehashing the same game. For one, none of the Souls games are literally the same. If you think they are, then you don't know shit about video games. Mario and Final Fantasy are two series lauded for constantly mixing it up and they have games that are almost identical to each other. In 5 years, Capcom released four Street Fighter IVs. Not four Street Fighters. Four Street Fighter IVs. You're not complaining about Omega Force developing Dynasty Warriors 5, you're complaining about Omega Force developing Pirate Warriors.

The reason EA/Ubisoft is bad and From is good is because EA/Ubisoft makes shit games and From makes mostly good games. If From wants to continue making mostly good games, which deviate from each other even more than the previously mentioned franchises do, then by all fucking means.

Attached: 1486433298253.jpg (600x422, 23K)

What are you afraid of, man?

Attached: 9ball.jpg (2070x1088, 238K)

>plethora of prosthetic tools
>make most of them completely useless against bosses

Show me a Prosthetic only kill of Ishin, please.

Hardly. Pizza Hut does it right but Swedish Pizza Hut is weird and sees itself as some kind of high-class establishment where you have to get seated at a table and pay out your nose for a tiny, disgusting little pizza. In america you can just go grab a slice of Raphael, now that's livin'

Attached: 1507821385379.jpg (3060x2040, 500K)

>mech games
>gold mine
never

I love Banjo and Battletoads, though. But I legitimately don't get why people like mecha. I just see a giant robot and feel absolutely nothing. Actually, that's wrong, I feel like, "Man, wouldn't it have been cooler if that were a monster instead?"

You might not believe this, but Mechwarrior was one of the biggest PC franchises in the 90s.

>Raphael
>Not Donatello

The Swedes truly are hopeless

Do you think suits of armor are cool?

Mechs are basically giant suits of armor that you wear.

Against certain bosses sure.
The axe, and even then that's not the point

Only sociopaths like mecha. Like, to them a cold bar of steel is the same as people because they cannot comprehend human emotions. This is why it's big in japan and america.

>but unlike Sekiro at least Souls lets you tackle bosses in a variety of styles.
No, Souls lets you tackle at melee range and fully ranged, that's it, and fully ranged has been constantly nerfed to the ground with each game (outside of DS2, which in fact was a total shitfest) since DeS because it absolutely destroys anything in the Souls meta, which is why both BB and Sekiro have little viable ranged options since FROM knows full well how overpowered it is in the Souls model.
There is barely any actual variety in Souls, your oh, so very different movesets between weapons were nothing more than a visual placebo until DS3 at least tried (and largely failed) at mixing things up with weapon arts to give weapons something actually unique to them that isn't mindless R1 spam while in their respective R1 range, which is also a largely pointless variable.
Only with BB they started to actually change this approach a bit by making melee more dominant and the games faster and more focused on rapid switching between offense and evasion, and they still failed until Sekiro, which is the only game that has finally taken the right direction and is mostly well done when it comes to that.

Difficulty is irrelevant when defining whether or not a game is a Soulsborne.
Alternate game paths does not an RPG make. Well, not exclusively. It's a rare design choice, and I'd agree that it's a good one; I'd have offered a comparison to a different game series but I actually can't think of another game that does this. Either way, maybe "choice" was a poor word here, but what it boils down to is that you cannot be anything other than a ninja. No matter how far into Ashina Samurai arts or Senpou Temple arts you invest into, no matter what route through the game you take, or how honorable you play him. It also makes no sense to play him like he's anything else; sneak attacks whenever possible, throwing stars to pluck away hounds and health of the peskier enemies, often avoiding enemies altogether. There's an optimal choice in every situation, not of the options your character exclusively has available, but of everything, because you can do everything you're expected to do at whatever point of the game you get to unless you missed something the game expects you to have.

And people who love cars and planes are also sociopaths, right?

pc had no games in the 90s so they had to take what they could get. mechshit is still shit

Because it's a giant mass of perfectly engineered steel and high-tech gizmos created for the sole fucking purpose of punching shit.

based

You stupid? You can block. You can iframe. You can stay out of range. All of these options require stamina management and YOU have to decide which of these to use instead of playing Simon Says.

>pc had no games in the 90s
zoom zoom zoom

Shadow Tower Abyss was their masterpiece. No game came close to this kind of horror and isolation

what's with the pizza talk
i feel like ordering pizza now. fuck

This

Right. Especially cars. But army vehicles is the deep end of that spectrum.

>You can block. You can iframe. You can stay out of range.
So, the same as Sekiro then?
>All of these options require stamina management
>Souls
>Stamina management

Then you're talking about character building. Sure Sekiro doesn't have that. But that doesn't matter because Sekiro isnt a souls game. It is it's own game.

I think you are the sociopath for not being able to understand man's love for machines.

Sekiro lets you fight a boss in once way that From Software has decided for you. Simon says.

Souls lets you fight a boss in several different ways, pretending all melee is the same or all range is the same is being intellectually dishonest. Quick weak weapons play fundamentally different than middle range weapons which play fundamentally to large slow weapons. Range play is just as different. Bow plays significantly different than Faith, Pyro, Hex and Magic; while the casting builds do share similarities (spam css vs greater lighting spear) pyro and hex have it's uniqueness where they don't have such a large range.

Welcome to my life, I haven't had a real pepperoni pizza since 20 fucking 12. It shouldn't be this hard; it's just a mixture of meat and spice.

>Do you think suits of armor are cool?
They can be. Pic related is cool.
>Mechs are basically giant suits of armor that you wear.
But everything you do in them is thanks to the mech, not you. And mechs are usually enormous, which means even if you're fighting a giant monster, it's not giant anymore. Also, the opportunities for adventure are completely neutered by being in a giant, flying, steel husk. Pagodas with a boss on each level, giant towers that ascend into the sky housing entire communities of more and more depraved people as you ascend them, lost catacombs housing ancient artifacts, labyrinthine mansions with trap doors and false walls -- you fucking step on them. "Wow, can't wait to explore...those hills over there, or something..."

Attached: IronMsk_Armor_Set.jpg (628x520, 53K)

DaS was only vaguely Christian, I probably shouldn't have included it in the post honestly. Still Bloodborne and Sekiro are overtly religious so I'm just wondering if they're gonna follow that line further

>We have THREE of them why the fuck do you want more
Because all three are very different from one another.

kuon 2
ninja blade 2

Tenchu and Armored Hounds 2 BACK IN ACTION TO POUND YOUR BOOTY WITH A DOZEN HOWITZERS UP YOUR HERSHEY HIGHWAY FUCK YOU LIL' NIGGA

No AC6 no care.

ACV(D) was amazing. Still is.

It's one single FAggot infesting every AC thread with the same drivel.

Attached: 1552080965625.jpg (750x750, 149K)

>2 games at once
Why do they do this? Is their studio even big enough to handle this? We saw what happens when the lesser parts of their team makes a game, it was fucking terrible. Why not just do one game at a time, make it actually good?

It's like stick figures. At no point is a stick figure preferable to a proper drawing, in the same way that a mecha is never superior to a giant person or beast. Does anyone think Mecha Ridley is the best Ridley? No they don't.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Attached: 721 la kill.jpg (481x637, 35K)

In terms of difficulty alone Last Raven shits all over the entirety of Souls franchise.

that's the premise of my argument
that sekiro isn't a soulsborne game, despite being the same developer and similar genre

Except it's way easier to just shield everything in 1 2 so they're braindead anyway.

Onl ya literal subuhman would suggest 1 and 2 have better gameplay than 3.

Not really since some stuff is designed around you having infinite stamina.

>overtly religious

I can't even begin to understand why you would think this. Like, there exist religion in the setting? I guess? But in the end it's just more beasts for you to slaughter. Even the great ones.

>reasonably high
At 40 Endurance you can roll eleven times without stopping. Even the spammiest enemies like the Irithyll knights or crow fuckers in Ariandel require nothing near that to stay clear of their combos and come back in with a counter-attack. Giving the player so much just encourages spamming roll a the first sign of danger.

There's the Game of Thrones game that leaked a while back so we know one of them
Other is probably Armored Core unless that is one that's just "assumed already" to be in development just not particularly announced and marketed atm.

And Bloodborne isn't a Souls game despite cucks squeezing it into discussion.

Hopefully something good. Last good game they made was Demon's Souls and even that was flawed.

Kill yourself. DS3 was a downgrade from Bloodborne, and then Sekiro proceeded to show how BB combat could be improved.

I love that FromSoft completely ignores retards like this. Fuck your want for rehashed games.

Don't buy sekiro or support from

>But everything you do in them is thanks to the mech, not you
The pilot still has to endure insane g-forces and have good reflexes. It's basically a fight jet with wings.

>Also, the opportunities for adventure are completely neutered by being in a giant, flying, steel husk
Nope, and I'm gonna point to the far superior Xenoblade game that came out in the last decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=APWTJMyM4qg

They can always make a titanfall type mech game.
>have missions where you're just a ground troop and others where you in the mech.

>There's the Game of Thrones game that leaked a while back so we know one of them
>leaked
>rumors from Kotaku
>leaks

Ah, so you never played Sekiro or Souls then? What, did you watch them on twitch?

Wow, you two need to go play Bloodborne. It's free on PS Now.

>sekiro isn't a soulsborne game
only gaming journalists think that

Attached: 00000006230113_A01.jpg (563x99, 12K)

You mean Dark Souls 2 without the dumb stuff like adaptability/soul memory, without the biggest graphical downgrade in history and with more tighter controlls?

That would indeed be the perfect Souls game.

>morph attacks were useless in pve
They are your main source for building Beasthood with pellets, but I'm guessing your casul ass hates complexity.

>But everything you do in them is thanks to the mech, not you.
It takes skill to manipulate the mech.
>And mechs are usually enormous, which means even if you're fighting a giant monster, it's not giant anymore
You get into a giant to take on an even bigger giant. What's not cool about that?
>Pagodas with a boss on each level, giant towers that ascend into the sky housing entire communities of more and more depraved people as you ascend them, lost catacombs housing ancient artifacts, labyrinthine mansions with trap doors and false walls
Mech games have plenty of room for cool level design. Like can you imagine fighting in an asteroid field, using your boosters and legs to kick off between each asteroid in high speed combat that a starfighter sim couldn't replicate?

>if you don't dicksuck my game that's because hurr durr never ever meme
I hate you. You absolutely ruined every possible BB discussion on this site.

And what's wrong with that? How many souls games do they need before it gets stale. You cant keep making the same game over and over without losing traction. Sekiro is at the very least innovative. Something this industry really fucking needs.

If it's like the Dark Souls Remaster and even PS4 exclusive it's doa.

>fromsoft make a game with
>good characters
>good story
>good setting
>good decision making
>good OST

>shits the bed with limiting combat
It's not fair bro, its just not

Attached: sekiro.png (454x462, 238K)

Mecha Godzilla is cooler than Godzilla.

>What are they?
Armored Core and ZOIDS

Attached: Zoids.jpg (1920x1079, 476K)

Fuck off with this meme already. Japan studios had nothing to do with the making of Bloodbornes actual game content. They helped make the game engine, that's it.

>and that's a good thing

Attached: cf1baEZl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Attached: 1554097100950.jpg (704x396, 37K)

>Sekiro lets you fight a boss in once way that From Software has decided for you
So does Souls.
>Souls lets you fight a boss in several different ways
No, it doesn't, it lets you choose between ranged and melee running off different stats.
>Quick weak weapons play fundamentally different than middle range weapons
Oh my, one slow R1 for 90 damage is so different from three fast R1 for 30 damage each, what amazing variety.
>Bow plays significantly different than Faith, Pyro, Hex and Magic
Yeah, it sucks because FROM couldn't into proper multipliers, I agree.
>pyro and hex have it's uniqueness where they don't have such a large range.
It's absolutely irrelevant, range is a nonexistent variable in Souls games, especially for magic.
I played all of them more than you ever did, which is why I'm not deluded enough to think Souls had variety or meaningful management of anything other than Titanite slabs.

Dude, you clearly never played Bloodborne if you think it's not a Souls game. I'm trying to help you, go play it right now.

Attached: Chinman.jpg (216x311, 27K)

Sekiro 2 and 3

Attached: 20190403224904_1.jpg (3840x1600, 2.03M)

morph attacks gave you the highest dps with the saw weapons

Wasn't this an April Fools? I'm still fucking mad.

I consider Sekiro's to be a straight upgrade from BB in terms of the basic combat, because it doubles down on what BB did with encouraging aggressiveness, forcing the player to play risky but well.
Of course, it'd take a lot of work to make it work with a lot of different trick weapons, and I'm not talking about any other type of gameplay besides the actual combat (stealth would have no place in BB).

>let's have a studio known for making shit sequels
Eat every single shit in the world you secondary Soulscuck.

Attached: 1554079438925.jpg (1536x2048, 362K)

>moon demon

It's Moon Presence, you goddamned bitch.

Using a rapier is nothing like using the big dick sword.

End of discussion. I accept your apology.

You went from saying Sekiro is so dramatically different to Souls to saying it's exactly the same.
Bravo user, bravo. Thanks for making your shitposting so fucking obvious.
>still being dishonest and claiming all souls playstyles are exactly identical, but at the same time saying bow is different

YIKES

Worse it was a mobile game

Attached: 43a900-Project Kei Nagase.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

Attached: totally.jpg (724x182, 59K)

>encouraging aggressiveness

What, by making every enemy block your attacks?

>forcing the player to play risky but well

You can't play risky in Sekiro because you literally get brought back to life if you die. The boss doesn't even get their healthbar back, like what the hell?

Moon Demon. Look it up faget

>DS3 shit
>Not wanting a Dermon Souls remake/DS2 remake

man who hasn't played bloodborne thinks he knows more about bloodborne than people who did

I want my church pick and pizza cutter with sekiro movement options
>mobile
every fucking time

>soulsnigger is a newfag
wowee

Miyazaki is a gaming journalist?

>just out of curiosity. do you talk shit about AC or Far Cry or CoD while happily playing Souls games every 2 years?
Do you? Because Sekiro isn't a Souls game. At all. Plays completely different.

The haven't made a single good game in years, so they are splitting their b teams to make 2 more shit ones?

>Using a rapier is nothing like using the big dick sword.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
I also bet you're gonna try and convince me there's so much difference between UGS and CGS or that SW are completely different from CS.
>You went from saying Sekiro is so dramatically different to Souls to saying it's exactly the same.
I didn't though, but considering your reading comprehension is so low as to think a joke about raw math multipliers problems means a lightning arrow is somehow different from your average lightning bolt for miracles other than having shit damage, I don't know what to tell you.

Here's proof. Bloodborne is identical to Souls, Suckiro isn't and you are a retard.

Attached: bloodlet.jpg (1277x761, 177K)

Pirate Souls with bloodborne-styled combat and a Lovecraftian twist.

>What, by making every enemy block your attacks?
Yes? If you stop putting pressure on them, their posture will recover.

>because you literally get brought back to life if you die.
You get one revival per boss usually, and the game is balanced around that. Of course there's risk involved.
Have you played the game?

Yeah, would be pretty sick.

GIVE ME NEW ARMORED CORE DAMNIT

And make it more like a mech building game instead of a PC building game.

I don't know but If the next one doesn't have invasions I will kms

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1026x717, 1.44M)

Armored Core is a god-tier series, and Fromsoft is a god-tier developer hopelessly trapped in a comfort zone. Wouldn't be offended by a new Tenchu or new IP altogether.

Souls/Soulslike is a great genre, but I don't want that to be ALL they ever make anymore, especially since it often feels like I'm just playing slight variations of the same formula.

I'd rather them give it a rest and leave the genre to other devs for a spell. Make something different or revisit an older franchise with fresh experiences and ideas, and come back to Soulslike after they've had a chance to flex their creative muscles for a bit.

There already is DaS2 remake

>Nihei mangas
>mangas
>s
Only BLAME! and Biomega are alright.
Everything else, especially the anime adaptations, ought to be erased from existence.

Attached: d7a0a2f86a6f65f53ac9c907bf0798bd.jpg (1080x1350, 207K)

>The pilot still has to endure insane g-forces and have go
I fell asleep right about there. I also don't like cars, guns or science-fiction. I want to punch things. I will take hitting things with a sword or magic as a consolation prize.
>Xenoblade
>Wii U
>video games in the last decade that aren't From or indieshit
I ain't clicking that video, sempai.

>What's not cool about that?
It feels cheapened by the high-tech suit of armor that lets you fly and keeps you safe. I don't find flying a car into a giant cool, either.
>can you imagine fighting in an asteroid field
You mean a black void with rocks floating around?
>using your boosters and legs to kick off between each asteroid in high speed combat
You can already fly so I don't know why you're kicking off asteroids.
>that a starfighter sim couldn't replicate?
That's not a bar I'm impressed by beating.

See, if I could make a game I'd go the opposite route. I'd make a game where you can become a mouse or some other small animal and explore nooks and crannies in what otherwise looked like a normal world, to find hidden worlds inside walls and under floors.

>mfw Zinaida final form

Attached: aec8318eeb0aeefc11cb91e13e7fd382.gif (499x300, 652K)

If you're not holding a calculator and a notepad while playing AC then it's not really AC.

>I don't find flying a car into a giant cool, either.
this conversation is over. you are out of touch.

I liked sidonia's mecha designs.
Too bad it fell off so badly

"Moon Demon" is what is (roughly) referred to in Japanese. It's the "Moon Presence" in English.

Make Souls in a different setting just like Bloodborne was, twist it up a bit if you want but leave all the core Souls mechanics in there. It's the perfect formula, why change it? Sekiro was good as a one time thing but i hope that's what it was and nothing more. also DeS remaster/remake/port and Bloodborne port please

>I want to punch things.
And you see no appeal in a giant robot punching things as the sounds of crunching steel and whirring servos fill the air?

Is there even an ounce of testosterone in your body?

>uses examples of weapons in the same weight group
Yeah man Bandit's Knife plays exactly the same as the Great Lance, huh user.

Fuck yes

>people who claim getting ganked by two bosses is impossible
>they have never experienced the 3-man gank in AC2AA or Occupation of Arterial Carpal

>LRP Zinaida

Attached: 1532194124860.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

>on PSP

Attached: 1539058035009.gif (600x400, 3.56M)

Why did they ruin the combat with Simon' Says stylized gameplay?

>GRUG PUSHES R1 THREE TIME INSTEAD OF ONE TIME
>GRUG LIKES DEEP GAMEPLAY
I mean, if this is DS3 we're talking about yeah, they have different weapon arts, but that's about it.

>SOTFS
>new enemy placements
>still doesn't fix the shitty level design
>''''remake'''

>Occupation of Arterial Carpal
outside of using a quad sniper, I could never beat that mission "legitimately" with the same AC I used for most of the game. Fucking cheesed it for the Sranks

Attached: 1553985106078.png (269x386, 146K)

PIRATE-BORNE!!!

Attached: Cthulhu_Pirates_Cover_Final-1500px_1.jpg (1500x717, 95K)

Grug pushes R1
Gruh pushes L1 when enemy attack
Grug pushes x/o when enemy red attack

so deep user

Literally anyone who isn't a cumguzzling Soulsbabby sees it as a soulsclone, these minute changes to the formula aren't significant to someone who isn't already a fan of those games.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLDtiRjTD74
just git gud bro

>great lance
>one time
Can you at least play the game? 1 r1 for Great Lance does less damage than 2 bandit knife swings. It's a slower weapon and it's weaker, but for some reason your brainlet mind assumed slow = strong.

reductionism leads to nothing

Here's hoping Déraciné wasn't the "weird" game Miyazaki was talking about. I want something truly weird with experimental ideas in the same vein as DeS was (referring to the experimental part). Miyazaki games have been leaning more and more on the combat side of things and they've slowly gotten less experimental over time which is a huge disappointment to me.

It's not as cool when a robot does it. A man is made of flesh and blood. He has emotions he carries into every movement of his muscles. If he is implacable, it is through sheer force of will and determination.

Robots are cold and emotionless. They do what you tell them to. They have no agency of their own. Their bodies are hard and easily replaceable, carrying no risk with their actions. Their bodies have no spirit in them, making them harder or softer in the moment, they simply are. If it's good enough, they succeed; if they lose, they break and somebody fixes them. Eh.

>Another soul game
Fuck no
How can people play three games where you LITERALLY only use 2 buttons during a entire fight?
Sekiro was a breath of fresh air and all it did was add a functioning jump button.
KYS soul fans
Every. Single. Enemy. Can be beaten with only the left stick and 2 buttons.
Souls is THE meme game.

Just blade them bro.

Deeper than Soulshit for sure.

Attached: 1539801462087.jpg (485x440, 33K)

Everything you've just described is no different from a sword, a javelin, a piece of armor, any assortment of vehicles etc. You're reducing the value of a specific tool with broad statements that can be applied to everything.

>Every. Single. Enemy. Can be beaten with only the left stick and 2 buttons.

Same can be said about sekiro
Thrusts can be deflected.
Sweeps can just be dodged or ran away from.
Lightning attacks can be dodged or ran away from

Think before posting

>Why do they do this? Is their studio even big enough to handle this?
demons souls and ninja blade were released same year few months apart in 2009. it has nothing to do with studio size. they have projects they work on and thats it.

>Wouldn't their next game be like Jewish or Muslim or something? Arabian Knights Souls set in the desert anyone?
Are you serious? Why the fuck would you think From would be a bunch of retards. No one wants that.

I sincerely hope they won't do anything souls-like again. They expended last bit of imagination needed to do something good with this by DS3 everything about which was copying their previous works with zero creative input, and after that they came up with game that is even smaller and with less replayability than DS3 and has literally nothing to offer except bare muscle memory grind. So hope they understand it's time to stop sodomizing poor corpse of souls series.

Aztec souls
Atlantis souls
Alien souls
Future souls
kingsfield

Hindu souls

>1 r1 for Great Lance does less damage than 2 bandit knife swings.
>Mashing for damage
>Thinking about damage when the only thing you have to mind is the time you have for each opening to mash R1 in peace before rolling away
I'm sorry user, if you're trying to imply things at least do try to be one step ahead of people.
I don't want to think how many times you died before realizing the simple fact that swing speed is the only thing that actually matters.

Attached: 1519831645606.jpg (181x182, 10K)

bruv
the mecha is an extension of your body and will
that's why it's possible for a mecha to convey emotions

Attached: muvluv-unlimited-1515231.jpg (800x1152, 122K)

I wasn't defending Sekiro I was stating it was a improvment over the formula.

It takes muscle to swing a sword and people don't actually have armor in video games, they bleed with every hit.

And yeah, it does apply to vehicles. I don't like vehicles.

>starting area is your sinking fleet remains
>haunted port area
>lone island area
>garrison prison area
>gallows area
>native people cult area
>final area is the bottom of the seafloor
>final boss makes the sea open up like an arena revealing a ship graveyard
You know what? Fuck it, I'd actually love something along those lines.

Simpler is better imo, sure you only need to dodge and attack but the game is really about spacing and timing.

Sekiro has a big flaw and it's too much shit all at once. Good luck deciding whether to jump, dodge or mikiri counter when a distracting red kanji pop up covering their animation so you can't tell which attack is coming within 0.0005 seconds.

The great lance hits just as fast as the bandits knife, again... actually play the game.

>improvment
>turns gameplay into simon says
oh no no nono

>he says this when hot-blooded men and determination are a staple with mecha

says a lot about souls combat if simon says is better

Attached: Untitled.png (800x1152, 818K)

name one game that isn't simon says and I will name you a game that's either incredibly simple or everything having such hp bloat that encouraging a huge array of attacks is the only way to make it enjoyable

>le simon says
Explain. Because souls is exactly that: simon says, only it's rolling and using iframes at the right time to survive an attack.

for some reason i want miyazaki version of judaism/christanity and how insane it is with all the demons, angels, and those in between

>3-man gank in AC2AA
just shoot missiles at them then finish the last guy off with a handgun
>Occupation of Arterial Carpal
Assault armor the fuck out of them and fire away your dual machine guns until they sink in the ocean

Attached: giphy.gif (480x375, 1.58M)

Oh the irony

>SMT Souls

Attached: nutt.jpg (960x960, 97K)

Like every game they made it's gonna have Souls DNA maybe with a little bit of a twist

Guess how I know you're girl. (or a soi boy

Spamming roll gets you fucked though.

It's gonna be warhammer 40k, calling it now, you'll play as a human trapped in Comorragh

>All the shitters who couldn't beat DS3 upset by this
Ds3 is peak of gameplay

bro skeletons have no flesh or blood but if you saw them in a tragic pose like if they're curled up or embracing each other it can evoke emotions in you

after sekiro I have high hopes again, good thing they put dark souls to sleep at last.

Attached: feels good Zechs.png (960x720, 542K)

>that god awful cosmos remix

Attached: e74.jpg (500x375, 24K)

What level of autism is this

sorry have a better one
youtube.com/watch?v=-zJBsrFa4i8

I want to punch things with my bare fists and rip the life out of them with my teeth. Not sit in a cockpit while my fucking car fights things.

"Can."

Armored Core is the king of OSTs. When I first discovered them I was hooked for months constantly finding new tracks to obsess over. I calmed down a bit but now I'm back to listening to songs on repeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBmPvWyQ-HY

but you'd be so much more powerful if you had steel fists and laser teeth and you were like ten times your size

>Remember fades in at the end

Attached: 1539311278124.png (354x286, 28K)

am i banned?

You can also make every enemy die in one hit by "changing some numbers", that doesn't make it an insignificant change.

futuristic clown music

hope it's not soulslike again

Well, well, well, I have some news for you buddy.

Two VR games.

one of them is for nintendo. that's all i'll say on that.

Attached: 67d38d85cdf902e9760f3357c9f55996.png (268x236, 129K)

Is this an edit of Ana Coppola to look like Shinku? I feel like I'm having an aneurysm. I think my brain broke trying to figure out why Ana's colors are off; or why Shinku looks like a marshmallow.

I hate to be one of those "actually" fags, but being bigger actually wouldn't make you stronger. As far as steel fists and laser teeth go, sure, but they're not yours. I want to be a beast of a man, not LARP as one.

>First person swordsmanship game in the golden years of a Souls setting, things are bright and cheery with orders of onion shaped jolly knights and cheeky, cowardly graverobbers. Or just straight up King's Field V(R)
>First person AC game

Attached: 1517239868444.png (436x468, 521K)

You should really read into Bloodborne's use of symbolism, it runs a lot deeper than you'd think. Yes it mostly becomes a backdrop from the monster slaying but you can tell that the game pulls directly from Christian texts and rituals and its overall plot is informed by Christian themes (though it does so by directly challenging and inverting a lot of those themes). This video goes into pretty good detail on it youtu.be/glP-gH_n3Yc

Knowing what Miyazaki did with Bloodborne and how a lot of the gameplay elements fit with its themes I can see a lot of that in Sekiro's design and how its mechanics reinforce Buddhist principles, which is fucking awesome IMO.

>Not sit in a cockpit while my fucking car fights things.
I don't really see the difference

>I don't understand the appeal of machine
Yep, soi.

Imagine the loretards doing their best to connect this to no man's warf

King's fields is boring and shit. I'd rather have Otogi 3 and Otogi collection

Hey guys! Remember the Duke's Archives? Check this out!

Not even close.

>heh, you like actually fighting with your body?
>what a girl
>I'm a real man
>I let technology do the fighting for me

Attached: 1526093846703.png (500x522, 105K)

*steps on u*

>I let technology do the fighting for me
When did you get unfrozen, caveman

>Remember the Duke's Archives
Nobody does because it's a small shitty unfinished location with nothing in it.

This is how it actually went
>*wakes up in a jail cell*
>oh damn, tower of latria was sick, can't wait to see how they improved it in this game!
>*blows through it in 20 minutes and forgets it ever existed*

Attached: 1554326427674 (1).png (850x653, 78K)

Am I to believe Sekiro really was the B team!?

Attached: holyshit.jpg (2824x2721, 770K)

Why people want a Bloodborne 2? It is perfectly fine as it is. I understand people wanting new Dark Souls because all the games had serious flaws but the potential was there.

Dark Souls 33 1/3: Even Darker and Ninja Blade 2.
A Parodious style comical Souls game would be kind of neat actually.

It's the second best From game so no

So what 2 more shit games? why am i not surprised LMFAO

Demon souls is shit
Dark souls is shit
Dark souls 2 is shit
Dark souls 3 is shit
Bloodborne is shit
Sekiro is shit
Any future games will be shit

Attached: 1553597934900.gif (360x346, 170K)

I'm losing my shit over this image

for the love of all things, Armored Core!

I want it. Aladdin Souls.

Have you played sekiro? There's actually a lot of variety with the prosthetic weapons and combat arts

based user

Attached: 1473489071129.png (325x388, 209K)

Just give us Armored fucking Souls already. It's the only way we'll get a new AC game.

Attached: 3nj4fhau3r3z.jpg (1920x1080, 2.57M)

After the first best From game (DS2)

>le armored souls XDD
No tumor. Keep away.

Bloodborne 2 and Metal Wolf Chaos 2

>Bloodborne-on-crack core segments
>Slower on-foot third person shooter segments with heavy stealth emphasis
sure why not

It's from the concept art book. There's a lot of instances of that in both it and the ds3 art book.

It's Chromehounds 2.

Maybe, but Miyazaki said he's done with it so who knows what the final product would be like.

How about a Mass-effect style Souls game? A sci-fi shooter whose main mechanics are based upon squad-building, and you can call other players into your world for reinforcements. Your character's choices lead into different endings, and if you suck at the game, you get the bad end of the version you were trying to achieve.

And if you fail at romancing your love interest, she shoots you.

Attached: yes.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Resetera insiders who leaked shadows die twice info pretty much said no BB2, Miyazaki said the same thing

Those same insiders were quiet about the open world game written by GRRM, so it's likely a new IP & Armored Core reboot

>Gonna have to play A-team roulette
Just like WoW lmao but the games are actually good.

I need it because of the memes to shit on xbots and nintardos

>Armored Core reboot
Every other Armored Core was a reboot lmao. They'll still call it AC6 or something.

>Resetera insiders who leaked shadows die twice info
Source?

Is the older AC games is even worth playing since it clunky as fuck cause of the d-pad controls?

Mastering it is part of the fun. It's a mecha sim. The controls are supposed to be unorthodox.
It stops being clunky as you git gud.

BOOOOOOOOORING

>In Souls, Slave Knight Gael...

You do understand that outside of something like a SL1 run, SKG leaves a humongous room for error relative to Sekiro bosses, even besides the fact that he (as well as Nameless King's second phase, another supposed superboss) can be fucking kited?

If 5, one of them is the new berserk game

Attached: CAFE082C-6D92-45BB-A643-5B16E8C47948.jpg (405x463, 61K)

hopefully more souls and not another meme game like sekiro

Attached: 1530027989482.jpg (768x768, 79K)

>off by one
GODDAMMIT

Attached: 131490D0-B8E9-4BE6-8B02-2390F8A0DF6E.gif (480x270, 621K)

>game with infinite stamina is bad
>but sekiro, where stamina is literally infinite, is considered good

really makes me think!

Dragborn
Cart Soul

>cinematic 24fps

fuck no
I loved bloodborne, would replay it right now if it was on PC but I would rather get buttfucked by the bed of chaos sideways than suffer through that shit ever again

I already had enough nightmares with prepare to die on PC

>they helmed make the engine that would power multiplats

sure thing buddy lmfao

Bloodborne was boring and gay. You can't ruin it, but only make it better

please no that would be gay and shitty

ruined what exactly?

>They helped make the game engine, that's it.
What? BB uses Demon's Soul engine lmao. And Sekiro uses that same engine.