Risk of rain 2 thread

risk of rain 2 thread
playing on drizzle is alright if you're doing it on your own, but don't be a faggot and demand my lobby be changed to drizzle because you're a shitter

Attached: ror call in the drones.png (484x406, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NJ-drpEGRc0
pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj
youtube.com/watch?v=UJHsClcXEFk
twitter.com/the_hopoo/status/1113183428348805120
steamcommunity.com/app/632360/discussions/1/1768133742956098205/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?

Attached: item.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

user you know that that is a death quote right??

*ahem*
LOBBIES THAT AREN'T AUTISTIC 16 MAN MEME SHIT WHEN?

Attached: 1519916696945.png (363x342, 66K)

yeah i'm well aware that it's a death quote
it's funny how it's common on the first level, and every time it happens that person will leave the lobby

shits fucked cant join

Sticky bombs or dagger?

What are you waiting for? Go get it before MUL-T steal it!

Reminder that artificer is fair balanced and fun, if you think shes weak you should unironically get gud.

1/4
U.S. west, Monsoon
Mods sticky this

If I'm the host, I should be allowed to make the difficulty whatever I want. I don't want 3 random faggots coming in and setting MY lobby to drizzle.

bombs are like several times over stronger

Sticky bombs

Monsoon is easier than Drizzle because you get more gold and XP in Monsoon due to the increased spawn rate so you get stronger faster.

Commando is straight up undertuned
He's not "bad" but he's just noticeably worse than everyone else

whose lobby are you trying to join user?
make one user. that's how I've been getting my 4 mans. i'm making food right now though because I'm fucking starving
sticky bombs always. only get a dagger or two. Dagger only scales at %chance and doesn't scale at damage. Sticky bombs scale with proc rate and damage on each item stack, similar to the wedding bands
they're easily one of the best items in the game to get a shitton of stacks of

alright, how do I beat an elite boss on monsoon? Ive literally already done it but i guess it didnt count

Attached: 1554193646415.png (704x863, 178K)

Can you kill JewLizardShopkeep or does he just teleport you every fucking time?

>57 seconds ago
>invalid lobby ID
are you sure that's not EU west?

Attached: woosh.png (1556x716, 23K)

Both are good to have but if you had to choose which to stack to absurd amounts sticky bomb has infinitely better mileage because the proc chance and damage goes up while only the bleed chance goes up. Bombs also have the ability to hit things in a small aoe which will matter more often than you'd think when enemies blob up or you use the cube and have a couple of methods of piercing attacks. I think bleed can stack over itself but it just doesn't accumulate as powerfully as bombs. Only thing about bombs is that they fall off imps when they teleport which can be frustrating.

She's far from weak, but she have two completely useless skills past early game. The ice wall don't deal enough damage and require the enemy to have a significantly low health just for the execute to happen, and flamethrower range is just too short and not that useful.

Commando scales the best with items unironically since he can deal damage from almost infinate range.

This is bullshit. It won't let me click the continue button to get to the main menu. LET ME PLAY, HOPOO.

Attached: 20190403141843_1.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

dagger early game, then bombs when you find a printer

Post music you listen to while playing any class, I’ll start:
Merc
youtu.be/NJ-drpEGRc0

>Start a game on Monsoon
>It goes extremaly well
>Soon I'm fucking stacked with items
>Enemies literally die the very fucking second they spawn
>Literally 3 hours in enemies just stopped spawning, only the initial enemies on the map, once I killed them nothing new spawned
>Even teleporter bosses didn't appear
>Since nothing spawns anymore decide to just kms at the next portal I get
>Use sequencer before that for fun
>Literally 1HP but 6553600% bonus damage (if my calculations are correct and each glass doubles your damage)

Attached: 20190403171523_1.jpg (3440x1440, 447K)

>Damage from ice wall puts the enemy into execution range but they don't get executed unless I hit them again
The worst part of playing Artificer

Flamethrower CHUNKS groups when you get a chance to pull it off and icewall stalls enemies.

>executes aren't useful at all times
>flamethrower is bad in the late game despite it having a 1.2 proc rate for onhit items
Lol

This one

For anyone who doesn't know yet;
>Open RoR2 in Cheat engine
>Open lobby in RoR and select Commando
>New value of 18
>Select Engineer
>Next value of 25
>Back to Commando
>Next value 18
>one result
>Change result value to 5
>Start run in RoR
>??????
>Profit

Only single player or host online can do this

the flamethrower would be bad if it had fucking 5x proc rate.
if you're that close to an enemy in late game, you're dead.

16 lobby?

it has to be the main boss, and you need to have a mountain shrine activated before the boss
i had the same exact issue where it wouldn't trigger, and I only got it when I killed a boss with a mountain shrine active. it's really weird and specific

Can this run on potatoes?
Friend pressuring me to buy it but I'm not sure it will run on my desktop, and there's no demo.

>16manlobbyfag
fuck OFF already

new update out?

Attached: dgfshiu.png (205x19, 1K)

This is a weird game. It's really simple. You just kill stuff with your skills, get money, open chests for random items and kill more stuff.

Attached: 1322781065945.jpg (409x475, 59K)

Thanks user

refund if it doesn;t work

>any more than 4 man shit
check your files then
keep in mind that you need to change your numbers if you keep changing between 16 man shit and 6 man shit

alternatively, download assembly from pastebin.com/nf8RuPnj then you can just select him in game & don't need to use CE

new version soon, most likely. Fixes headhunter shield elites, adds burning damage multiplier convar, adds honor with a convar for the cost multiplier and adds command if I managed to get it working

why are you mad user?

Disagree about the flamethrower as it crits like a mofo and destroys basic groups of enemy or even elites if you concentrate on them

it can but it depends how potato your toaster is
you'll need to reduce a lot of settings and change the game's resolution

a lot of people forget to do the resolution part, even though it has the biggest effect on performance

Attached: UEQfsUO[1].png (954x240, 19K)

Your right about the shitty icewall though

what does this do

Its simple but fun. Its a pure form of vidya, very little to distract from its core elements.

because you're playing an autistic meme mode and shitting up the thread by spamming lobby posts and posting le epic 16 man gamer moments
fuck off

Try it yourself. I won't spoil it for you. It doesn't do anything permanent or detrimental though.

contributing to thread

Attached: 1553739722844.png (900x675, 1.42M)

UPDATE'S UP. REVERT YOUR MODS TO PREVENT BULLSHIT

This work online or just solo?

i don't see shit
ice wall is fucking amazing lategame what the hell are you smoking? It's only bad if you can't aim it, which seems to be a common issue that people have with ice wall. artificer fucking melts problem enemies like elders and titans

her flamethrower needs a range increase though. having one of her massive burst abilities have that shit of a range cannot be justified without a command artifact since she's just way too reliant on getting the perfect start otherwise. just making it 1.5x what it currently is would be enough

This is about the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

how the heck do you deal with many people stealing ur shit and not getting fair share of loot!
mods?

Attached: 1552848242171.jpg (900x1200, 66K)

Well said. Guess I just need to keep playing.

>favorite character is Sniper
>100% aware it's gonna be shit on RoR 2

Attached: 1526015988971.jpg (714x698, 46K)

Swamp worst map by far

works for anyone, if you CE, you just set the value & it reads it
if you select a character, it gets sent to host, so it also works if you're on someone else's server

If you think any of her skills are useless, you just arent using them right. All of her skills should be on constant cooldown.

Fuckin' A

Attached: 1514180696096.jpg (626x667, 69K)

When I see some rando in a quickplay nab 3 of the 4 boss items I just leave because its not worth my time. Whenever I've joined v lobbies its always been pretty chill and I haven't seen anyone pull that nigger shit yet. At worse someone accidentally runs by and yanks the thing that was coming out of a chest and you can just not be a fag and open something for them in return.

What the fuck? I loved Risk of Rain. When did a sequel come out? How did I not hear about this? What happened to the comfy pixel art? What is this?

Attached: a32.gif (480x270, 1.33M)

just leave if they're being faggots
though the people that do shit like steal loot from chests you pay for, 3d printers you pay for, and boss loot all generally die first and are shit at the game
unless it's something like an obvious accident like you both run by a chest and aren't sure who purchased it, or later in the run when the teleporter is complete chaos. if a merc accidentally dashes through an item then it's usually understandable if they say something about it

you leave, that's what you do. no point in playing with retards like that.

I've only had this happen a couple times out of like a hundred matches. I'm surprised.

Well I figured he works, I more meant the other balance stuff you said you're working on

At least your character will be in

Runs great on my toaster, and I'm rocking a dual-core AMD cpu.

yeah, the headhunter fix works just fine (don't mind the lack of regen, that's just because I got hit)
convar is kinda hard to test so I've only tested it once by raising the multiplier (to make it very obvious), which worked perfectly
Honor & Glass both work perfectly, you might need to tweak the cost multiplier on honor tho, I set the default to 3x cost of normal enemies, by default it's 6x.
This means it'll spawn 3x less enemies at the start but they'll all be elites

Attached: headhunter.webm (960x540, 1.2M)

ror2 has been in development for a good while user. the early access release happened just last week, and it was even on the steam ticker.
the main reason why it was made in 3d was so that items can be displayed on your character, and then that snowballed into hopoo wanting to make it work in 3d.

they did a really great job, and it's basically the perfect sequel. only real issue it has is lack of content compared to the first game, and it's early access so that shit will come with time. it has more than enough right now to dick around with (6 regular stages with variants that go 2/2/1/1, looping, 3 secret stages, bunch of items, 6 characters, reasonable boss variety, etc.)

the future old man

How the fuck do you people get 20+ runs on rainstorm? Am I just that bad at the game?

Attached: CuUhNRG.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

here's burn damage being modified

Attached: burn damage.webm (960x540, 877K)

why did you reply to me
dont do it again

Attached: 1553739590762.png (900x675, 1.4M)

haven't played a game like this in a long time
i'm in love

Attached: 222222.png (283x128, 54K)

mega
nz/#!O6R3DQRa!N802C9ZoN40ZTk8KQsSKbLFCTdHFp2wE_-T_UKdpO-U buy it if you like it

>try to get a commando Im playing with to take my uke since it would be better on him
>he says he doesn't want to do it becayse it feels wrong
What region are you playing on man? Ive had no ninja looters

>Giant flying aliens deep in the background of Roost map have health bars
Fellas I'm both scared and excited in anticipation for what might come in the future.

Attached: 1505099452686.gif (540x304, 1.6M)

EU 4 man Monsoon
3/4

>h-he's fast

Ahh. I've been on vacation/my pc has been in the shop. I'm happy to hear it's good. Does it still have that comfy music?

Complain when Acrid gets in. Until then just be happy you get Sniper at all. ;_;

How the fuck are you supposed to survive as a mercenary on monsoon unless you literally luck out on items?
>past 30 minutes
>get instagibbed by blazing enemies.

Man this look real neato

Attached: 20190403234840_1.jpg (1600x900, 132K)

>mercenary on monsoon
there's your problem bud

>>Literally 3 hours in enemies just stopped spawning, only the initial enemies on the map, once I killed them nothing new spawned
>>Even teleporter bosses didn't appear
I think this is because the game is attempting to spawn only phantasms/blighted enemies but they're not in the game yet.

Worst shitmap.

My potato works fine until loops, then it starts becoming a slide show

Waste their time and ruin their game.
Every new level, hunt down the boss teleporter and start it ASAP, then leave the ring and don't contribute to the fight at all. Since all chests etc outside of the ring can't be opened, they're forced to go and fight the boss.
Once the boss is dead and the teleporter is about to be ready, run in and head to the next level immediately so that they can't buy any chests afterwards.

Attached: 1390467211713.png (548x523, 415K)

I am not a babby that plays on lower difficulties.

You can kill them (I shot several of them with MUL-T railgun), so far they don't anything other than being background features.
That said I hope they'll expand their maps more, what you can see out of bound just makes my imagination run wild.

if that were the case spawn rate would go down noticeably as more and more spawns are taken up by failed spawns
that's not the case though, it just drops off to nothing

I'm struggling to do well with artificer, her attack loop isn't immediately obvious like Merc's is. What do?

Attached: download (2).jpg (259x195, 7K)

Infusion should either give you +100 max health instantly or they should remove the cap. As of now, it's the only item which needs to be "upgraded" through kills in order to reach its full potential.

did they up the drop rate for legendaries from normal chests? I keep getting reds from regular chests.

Can I use the console to try the things in the files? What command do I use if I can?

>infusion should be a one item game winner like it was in ror1
cringe and bluepilled.

Have they fixed Blazing yet?

Proper play + items can get you far with any other mob in the game. Even elites.

But if a blazing stone titan merely touches you thats a good 800HP burn damage

You can actually kill them but it gives no gold.

Kahmeahmaha wave into regular shots, ice wall and fire to taste.

The first step is being able to cobble together a build that can kill shit in less than a year when you start hitting HAHAHAHAHA. The second step is having a build that lets you move fast enough somehow to avoid hits from burning elites long enough to kill them or heal up in some corner of the map while you kite shit and dash for the teleporter.

There will be a point that the game just starts spawning burning golems and burning stone titans and its really out for your blood so you need to be able to survive them somehow. I only managed it because I lucked out with tons of syringes, atg missiles, and a brilliant behemoth early on that let me snowball into picking up a bunch of other reds like the tesla coil to get more explosions and procs going and it became a cycle of doing drive bys with my ult and backup mag pierces when they were off cd. It really is a bitch to get that far on anything that isn't drizzle and I feel a little let down the clover works differently now so it doesn't feel as worth it to me. Its definitely still a great item but I think the old one may be more powerful.

Should have jumped after it.

yup. ost isn't complete yet though, there's only 10 ish songs in the game right now.
some people are faggots and hate the new music because it isn't the exact same as the music they've heard for the past 5+ years, but it sounds great so far.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJHsClcXEFk

stop hugging blazing enemies and abuse the shit out of your dashes and eviscerate. hell your M1 and M2 have just enough range to them that you don't even have to get within the burn radius if you use them well.

>Tried to shoot them myself
>Couldn't
I just realized its cuz of Huntress' aimbot not shooting whats not in range. Also I know what you mean about background shit. The Desert and Roost both have these giant doors that must have some purpose we can access yet.

EU 4 players

does the amount of players you have determine what map you go to? i feel like every 4man has had the same sequence but when I did 2 man I started on a different one

>desert
it's a secret, you have to press floor switches
>roost
play the fucking game more you double nigger, it's just a map variant

I think the secret to a constant chain of attacks is not using all her firebolts at once and weaving them in between other casts instead to stretch them out. Or you can just get some backup mags and use your M2 as your de facto primary instead.

Reminder that meat hook is a core item on artificer because her flamethrower can proc it and give you a black hole wherever you need it.

user didn't mention this but like the first game the music feels a bit empty without the sounds of bullets/attacks and enemies firing at you

I'd change Infusion such that
>on kill, heal +1 (+1 per stack) HP that can overheal you to 110% (+10% per stack) of your max HP
>if overheal HP is removed, other s ources of healing and regen will only restore you back to your max HP

So for example, if I have 1000 HP with 5 stacks of infusion, I can overheal up to 1500 HP and heal 5 HP per kill.

Fuck this map. Lookin for chests is a bitch cuz I cant see shit against the dark background. This and that one swamp level. Some chests spawn under the water and you cant even see them unless you angle the camera under or walk near enough to highlight them.

I find artificer to be really good if you stack enough movement speed and backup magazines on her. You get to fix her shitty mobility and are able to spam the best AOE in the game (lightning ball).

But yeah, if you don't get magazines, she's trash.

The don't remove the cap and just have it give +100 max health on pick-up.

How to fix Commando and Artificer

>remove commando's spread in his attacks, all shots are 100% accurate now
>rather than artificer having to recharge all her shots, she can shoot 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 and then it goes on cooldown and all her shots are gained back after one cooldown, rather than just one shot

This works as well.

still an auto game winner you fucking retard
>find infusion printer
>gain 1500 extra max hp instantly
wow epic

I can't have done everything yet my man. I know about the secret boss switches but didnt know the doors factored into it too.

1(ONE) MORE

one slot

WhAtS iN tHe UpDaTe?

artificer doesn't need fixing, you're just shit at damage rotations
commando doesn't need spread fix, he needs his fucking i-frame on his roll back and for his M2 to be better. his R has almost perfect accuracy, and his M1 has just enough to snipe wisps from across the map with a few shots

>Wax Quail + H5AD-5T
Fun.

Attached: Quail.jpg (2560x1440, 699K)

it doesn't work at all, are you kidding me?
it would be the worst fucking green by a mile if it worked like that
>stack 10 infusions
>kill 30 enemies
>all that health lost by a single potshot from a wisp
epic simply epic

There isn't one

>>remove commando's spread in his attacks, all shots are 100% accurate now
They won't do this because it'll make Sniper seem redundant. Sniper will probably be the only character in the game that can shoot shit from across the map with 100% accuracy, aside from Mul-T's slow ass railgun.

Commando's M1 is fine; the damage isn't great but the tradeoff is that his proc rate is the best in the game. The real problem with him is his abilities suck; his M2's piercing effect is difficult to get value out of compared to RoR1, his R is pretty meh despite having a long CD, and his dodge roll doesn't have i frames anymore for some reason.

Commando needs iframes on his roll and his M2 could be a chaining shot rather than a piercing shot. Artificer is a niche character, and all it really needs to shine is infinite range on her flamethrower and more utility on her shift skill. Maybe make it so that all attacks that go through the wall turn into shattering ice spears? Dunno.

Anyway, they're fine, they just need small tweaks.

Does the sacrifice artifact work properly yet or is it only glass?

Same goes for any good item printer.

Stop being shit at the game and realize Artificer is fucking garbage. You're not some fucking guru at the game who is a master of Artificer, she sucks shit, tons of items don't work well for her at all, meaning she needs specific builds, her R is shit, her M1 is shit, her Shift is shit, and has no survivability for long runs.

one slot EU 4man

you're unbelievably fucking stupid if you think infusion should just give 100 max hp on pickup
thank god you're never going to make a video game

>unlock everyone but the lunar coin one
yeah im kinda done with this once i get 1 more coin desu. i'll check it out when they add more.

Imagine the IQ of this man.

four player

Attached: 1553877734936.png (1379x874, 540K)

4 slots - NA

Also, the suicide monolith area doesn't seem to have an invisible barrier that all the other levels have that teleports you back down if you go to high. I was much higher than pic related but couldn't get those blue rings in frame to judge distance because you can't look directly down.

Attached: Quail2.jpg (2560x1440, 285K)

does the slam damage scale if you go higher?

Instead of I-frames him getting stealth during his roll would be cool too so that you could use it to drop aggro. Of course stealth would need to be fixed first so that stuff that's locked onto you can't continue to track.

>2x alien head
>2x gesture
>just got catalyst
>with disposable missile launcher
>almost non-stop firing of rockets
pretty fun

When you unlock all the characters thats when the game starts.

>invalid lobby ID
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK

>always hate those artillery crab faggots
>get happiest mask
>ghost crabs start doing counter-battery fire

If you cheat the Clover in do you get the achievement as well? Getting to stage 20 on rainstorm seems physically impossible and I'm not wasting 3 hours of my life playing Drizzle to 20

He has damage faloff wtf are you talking about

infusion doesn't need changing and it wouldn't be a game winner either way even if was the RoR1 infusion. This is because there aren't any actual defense items in RoR2 besides rose buckler, which is a tiny defense boost only while sprinting.

even with extra hp from infusion, you'd still have people getting killed in 1-2 hits because there aren't any forms of damage mitigation in game besides rose buckler. Tough times was removed and replaced with tougher times, which is just a shitty "Get out of jail free card" instead of a proper mitigation tool, which in turn invalidates a lot of lifesteal/healing items because players would just get instagibbed by a random wisp shot.

literally reread the post you replied to and the other replies to your initial post. at most artificer needs a range increase on her R because it's range is dogshit for her mobility.
learn to play a character before demanding changes because you suck. You're just as bad as the retards that think mercenary isn't viable at all lategame

i saw a few mercs in a Yea Forums lobby burn their eviscerates and dashes for no reason, and then they wondered why they died when they eviscerated right in an elder lumerian's face as he was preparing an attack.

I don't care if it's 25 or 50, I just don't want to get an item that I now have to upgrade to get its maximum use, especially if it's late in the game.

EU 4 man
old lobby bugged

Why would a tactical roll in plain view of everyone give you stealth?

it's even better with the lightning strike item because it does more damage and won't actually proc until you look at something
stack it with some fuel cells and you can just look away from enemies for a bit while you build the bolts up, then look at a boss and delete him
i've only seen gameplay clips of this build, still waiting for the right rng so i can try it myself

Yes it bugged. He will make a new one soon.

>needing 3 hours to hit 20
you can do it in less than 1 and a half if you're quick

Yes. It's really hard to get that high that fast and still proc the slam, but any time I did it I one-shot whatever I landed on, including boss enemies.

>his is because there aren't any actual defense items in RoR2 besides rose buckler
what is teddy bear???

>loop
>get the wrong stage
>can't chase any crabs
suffering

This.

you mean it adds 4 more levels and bosses so that i dont feel like i'm playing the same run over and over and over?

he has damage falloff but user is probably talking about doing damage via on-hit items, which commando is the best for
>play drizzle as engie or mul-t
>get a portal as much as possible, those portals count as stage
>don't be shit
it's that simple, you can do it in like 1.5 hours tops

reread his post you nigger

>loop
>stage where I can chase crabs
>have items like tesla coil that kills them automatically before they can fall

Attached: 1554241149543.jpg (124x124, 2K)

With how fast you kill at the point you acquire that many infusions, would it even make a difference?

>1-2 hits
That's what makes infusion so good to begin with. An extra 100 hp is often enough to turn a one hit kill into a two hit kill. That's the difference between dying and being able to heal. There've been many times where I have a couple infusions and I look down at my hp bar after a big hit and I'm at 150ish health meaning that the infusions saved my life.

I think if you get Distant Roost first then you'll get Titanic Plains second.

post room please

So for all you monsoon fags out there, currently a rainstorm fag looking to upgrade. How fast should I be getting done in a level before first loop and how much time wasted is considered 'too far' to go get an item after finishing tele?

>We have internally finished a patch to address a lot of initial feedback and critical bugs - it is in QA and hopefully available to everyone early next week.
>it's already wednesday afternoon
granted 'Q1' meant like 2 days before it ended so I assume sometime tonight

Attached: helperinpain.png (406x439, 242K)

>I saw a few mercs in a Yea Forums lobby burn their eviscerates and dashes for no reason, and then they wondered why they died when they eviscerated right in an elder lumerian's face as he was preparing an attack.
I saw that happen in a couple of quickplay lobbies too
it was especially funny because I was also playing merc and that brainlet was complaining about it being impossible to fight worms and lumerians

did you not read his post either user? Tough times =/= Tougher Times.
>Tough Times: Reduce all damage by 14%. Statwise, it actually gives the player 14 armor. The text is misleading
>Tougher Times: Chance to block ALL damage.

if you have 5 tough times, then you'd have a fuckton of armor and you'd always survive a hit that would've dealt 1k health before mitigations. You can then heal that health back through regen/leeching seed, or even just run away and regroup
If you have 5 tougher times, then you have about a 40% chance to not take damage, and a 60% chance to eat shit and die because that titan took a pot shot at you while you were running from the vagrant's shockwave. Best case scenario you are still at max health and you gain nothing, worst case you're fuckin dead thanks to a single attack.

It doesn't need to visually give stealth because that's stupid, but the idea is that half a second of stealth would just cause enemies who were aiming at you to be aiming at where you were because you moved out of the way so quickly. Then if you mistimed it they'd lock back on.
Why should a tactical roll allow you to move directly through a fireball?

>first Merc run ever
>find a multishop with glasses, crowbar, and syringe
FUCK WHICH ONE DO I GET

maybe but considering I've been lucky this run and got a lot of on-hit proc items rockets seems like it'd give me more bang for me buck. Lighting would probably be fantastic if it got on kill stuff like wisp gas and ceremonial daggers

syringe

crowbar is bad

Has anybody else spawned on top of a 1 shot?
I was having an insane run and then after a level swap I died in less than a second to something. Couldn't even tell what it was.

Syringe. Your ult gets more hits, and also it should give you enough time between shift dashes to get your 3 slashes off without the dash going on cooldown. But you have to be very fast with it until you get another syringe or two.

Do enemies crit?
This is the second time I've died to an elder titan because I was at the point where I could just tank their hits and not lose enough health to worry, but then one of them suddenly just instakills me the moment its laser touches me.

Crowbar is good with characters having multiple attacks in one skill like the Commando R because all attacks will be buffed.

depends on what you have. generally i try to build stacks of good items, even if it means forgoing having one of another good item (e.g. if i had two crowbars i'd get a third, if i had two syringes i'd get a third of that, etc.)
syringe edges it out between these three just because it'll get you more damage overall (boosts the dmg of R)

>disconnects happening all the fucking time
Please tell me their first patch is going to address this shit. I can't go 5 matches without getting a d/c or seeing one or two other guys also fucking d/c, no matter who the host is.

nb4 shit internet, no, I've got pretty good net.

Syringe>glasses>crowbar
Crowbar is meant for survivors with large damage single attacks who are meant to burn down mobs by one shotting them. Sniper, for example, would stack the fuck outta crowbars because he wants to shoot ya only once. Most other characters want syringes because that's just not a viable option for them so they want to shove in as many attacks and proc chances in as possible. Current MUL-T could try and swing a crowbar build with his railgun.

Tempting

Attached: skd2JE6[1].png (431x345, 19K)

I hate how crowbar is useless in so many scenarios. If you get a tesla coil your crowbars turn off for half the game. If there's a gunner drone it's going to turn off your crowbars. If you have a teammate, he's going to turn off your crowbars. Any AoE turns off your crowbar. Want to use your Prion Cannon/Nano Blast? It's going to hit them with a shock before the actual projectile hits turning off your crowbar.

Friend and I got deleted by a vagrant exploding on us before the camera even switched location.
It was incredibly funny but at the same time this shit is incredibly cheap.

Not that guy but crowbar gets pretty fucking useless once you're loaded with spread on-hit or on-kill effects that will dent enemy hp before you can hit them with your heavy hitter first, or if you have others in your team with abilities or items that hit enemies first in a large area (tesla, artificer nanobomb, enginner turrets)

I don't think I've ever seen a disconnect and I've got shit internet

>Current MUL-T could try and swing a crowbar build with his railgun
If you get a crowbar printer and some boss ammo you can 1 to 2 shot most bosses. Shit gets real.

how do you unlock bandit?

glasses

>Cheating to avoid playing the game
Why are you playing this game? It seems to me the equivalent of giving your self infinite health in any other game because it's "impossible" otherwise. If you don't want to play the game, don't play it. The end result is the same when you cheat and lose all incentive to play.

There should definitely be a few seconds of invincibility or delay before enemy spawns at the start of a level. Being spawned right into elder lemurians and greater wisps was a pretty stressful experience.

lets do some basic math user
if an attack deals 1000 damage and you have 1200 health from 2 infusions, then you'll get 2 shot, and need to heal back 1000 health after the first hit. Depending on the attack, those two hits might be in rapid succession, preventing you from healing
if an attack deals 1000 damage and you have 28 armor from 2 Tough Times in RoR1, then according to the damage formula for RoR1 it's something along the lines of Armor/(Armor+100), which is 28/128. Rounded up, that is a 22% damage decrease, which means means that attack would only be dealing 220 less damage. You would still get 2 shot, but this example is using an equal amount for each stat.

the point he's making is that health increases alone are not enough to fucking survive when the damage numbers are so high. You'd need a combination of defense items, regen/sustain items, and health items to survive this shit because each item has diminishing returns.

What are Bandit's abilities in RoR2?

Attached: Commando and Bandit.gif (500x364, 377K)

I wish I were good and lucky enough to go three hours solo on Monsoon
>t. just died twice on Stage 3 solo monsoon as artificer

doesn't take that long if you activate newt altars and go through portals since they count as stages

They should make it so that can't happen. Such a gay way to end a fun run.

>dying in two hits isn't any better than dying in one hit because it takes time to heal that lost hp back
what the fuck am i reading

they noted this issue it's gonna get fixed soon tm

be careful if you fuck with the director AI user
you could fix the softlocking with enemy spawns stopping later on, but you could also very easily fuck up the entire game

Attached: risk of rain enemy spawns.png (889x330, 98K)

same shit except dynamite is something different
also lights out is his m2 for some reason so stack them backup mags

>Finally get a good run
>Can't stop finding wisps, sticky bombs and tougher times
Many chain reaction explosions were had.

basically the same as ror1, but his R is still unfinished and may be changed

check the archive for the mod guy

shotgun with 8 rounds
revolver that resets if you get a kill with it
shift is stealth and a little speed
his r tosses cotton candy and does nothing

Fact: Artificer is not as bad as her attackers make her out to be
Fact: Artificer is not as good as her defenders make her out to be

FUEL CELLS

Attached: 20190404045531_1.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Insane combo: Soulbound Catalyst + Gesture of the Drowned + Primordial cube.
Had it on Artificer and was proccing a new blackhole every 2 seconds.

mustard gas

She's alright, she just could be better, but so does the other characters.

This.
Love her to death, but she def needs some help.

Attached: 9sEsIA8.jpg (1448x2048, 520K)

i really love her m1 and m2, but her shift and r are almost useless the later you go

>400x300 resolution
>people start chatting in the lobby
>probably expecting me to reply
I'M SORRY I'M SORRYYY

Attached: 1549892506287.jpg (750x750, 42K)

It runs fine on my craptop with lower resolution and graphics options turned down, but you will get a slide show regardless by HAHAHAHA difficulty.

Can't wait for them to make a french version
Difficulty: HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON

>blighted elite
noice

What's a quick way to drown 20 whorls? it's the last achievement I'll be missing in RoR1 if these goddamn pigs ever drop one of the three items that lets me have 20 cleavers out

Reply "Holy shit, even the chat is pixel art!"

Tell me how to make a time machine, user.

Underrated

Not RoR2, but I finally got good at RoR and best monsoon without artifacts. The Providence fight took 20m because I had no damage but I could heal using stopwatch + shrooms.

Attached: monsoon.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

NA

>stopwatch + shrooms.
huh, that's pretty clever, never thought of that

Alright I think I'm retarded
How do you survive on the second loop? Do you just have to play really, really patiently and slowly grind down the bosses? Or is it that I just straight up shouldn't be at Ahahaha difficulty already by that point?

Play someone with high knockback, rush to the water level, camp near the bottomless pits and pray for whorls to spawn.

has anyone here gotten the long road on monsoon yet? legitimately of course, no invincible merc bug

Is the crowdfunder any good? Does it work with onhit items well? Fuel cells make it seem less valuable, but I guess you can just give them all to the MUL-T instead. What about the gold loss? How important is it that the gold you have turns into experience when you end the level?

his r is a dot, you have to hit an enemy with it though
I have a feel it'll be reworked before his release since it's the most obviously unfinished of his abilities

I'm afraid to make Command
the system for this shit seems pretty fucking complex & picks from this huge list

Attached: IAfEBko[1].png (303x696, 155K)

>Or is it that I just straight up shouldn't be at Ahahaha difficulty already by that point?
This one. First loop should be over by, like, 40 mins tops.

it does basically nothing

It is possible to kill him but he's got a lot of HP. He doesn't drop or unlock anything and comes back next time you enter the shop.

Also I remember seeing a screenshot of someone ghosting him with the Happiest Mask.

Was deadbolt a good game?

So the true main villain of RoR is this Director? Interesting...
How do we kill such an opponent, lads?

Did user ever post the files for that?

How do I stop bizons from fucking me in one shot after the second loop? It's going to turn the game into bestiality rape porn at this point.

>iscDuplicator
oh okay I guess this is the 3D printer
>iscDuplicatorLarge
guess this is the one for greens?
>iscDuplicatorMilitary
huh?

A great game.

Have they said anything about when first patch is coming?

Attached: tumblr_pj2xr2FSMm1xsb49so1_500.png (485x750, 393K)

>How do we kill such an opponent, lads?
The winning move is not to play.

>iscDuplicator
whites
>iscDuplicatorLarge
greens
>iscDuplicatorMilitary
reds

red 3d printers are called "Mili-Tech Printer"

tomorrow
t. hopoo ;)

>publisher - gearbox
do they deserve my money?
I bought the first game

What does it mean when it says a tear in the fabric of the universe? I saw the message but got burned to death before I figured it out

there's a red printer?
I've literally NEVER seen these

apparently you're a fucking brainlet because even my dumb ass could figure this shit out, and user even went out of his way to explain why tough times was better than this current infusion. Old infusion was only good because it stacked infinitely, and even then you'd still want a tough times or two because of how fucking important defense was.
10 infusions = 2000 hp = still 2 shot, need to heal back 1000 hp after hit
10 tough times = 140/240 = 58% damage mitigation = 420 damage = 3 shot with 1000 base health, need to heal back only 420 hp after hit, or 840 if after 2 hits

if you have defense, then each health point you have is worth more, which not only increases survivability, but also makes your lifesteal and health regen that much more powerful. If you have a fuckton of infusions and no defense, then your hit points are literally worth Zimbabwean dollars

Attached: birb dog.jpg (750x707, 84K)

US Midwest get the fuck in here

Is shrine of order multi only?

if you gave money to chucklefucks
then why not gearbox, they at least helped promote it

Assuming you played RoR, you already gave your money to Chucklefishfucks. Anything else is an improvement.

Thank you very much anons, can't wait for my boy's return

again
>dying in two hits is not worth any more than dying in one hit
all that sperging and you still missed the point

they literally shilled the game during a boarderlands event, and they can't possibly be worse than chucklefish. All those fucks did was siphon money away from hopoo. we're lucky that those faggots didn't pull a starbound on hopoo

How do you enable that kind of output?

guys help I'm stuck

Attached: XKHIcWV[1].jpg (989x723, 91K)

One of the games I was in with Yea Forums had the host and another guy take most of the iterms.
They were both playing Merc and I was Engi so I couldn't get to chests fast enough.
Also those faggots nabbed all the Bustling Fungus drops.
Fuckin' faggots.

Attached: 1490671637809.gif (200x200, 16K)

Try to lead with her lightning sphere, it has a good AOE explosion, and also hits enemies with lightning tendrils as it passes by them, but try to aim for the ground or a wall so you can get the explosion, otherwise sending it into orbit feels like a waste.

Use your flamethrower skill a lot, it has a very short cooldown compared to most other ultimate skills. If there are a lot of small enemies, use it instead of the lightning ball, it has a limited range.

Ice wall is more useful than it seems, the crystals don't have to be cast directly on dudes to freeze them, if they walk or charge into it after you cast it, they still get frozen. When you attack frozen enemies they have a chance to be instakilled (or take a huge amount of damage, haven't tested much but they always die for me.)

Above all you have to constantly attack, your fireballs are recharging while you charge a lightning sphere or cast the flamethrower, your flamethrower and lightning sphere are cooling down while you cast fireballs, just keep attacking and you'll figure out which scenarios are best for which attacks.

Get them slurm cans, and get those extra magazines for more lightning spheres, have fun.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

get to high loops, shitter

>Clay dunestrider
>get up next to him and he explodes you to dead
>Get far away from him and he shoots tar balls that explode even if you dodge them and slow you to a crawl
>Get him down and if you can't do enough DPS he out heals you
What the fuck Hopoo, were you mentally retarded when you thought this was a fun boss to fight?

found it a few minutes ago playing alone

AHAHAHA scales over time. You should have enough items at the point immediately following AHAHA starting that the boss should not be an issue. You are picking up the guaranteed red in stage four, right?

no, but it's very, very rare

Would be funny if each enemies had an animation to pull you out of the pod by force.

This was my best run so far, I think the clover i got fairly early made it, also i didn't get my first ukulele till like 90 minutes in

Attached: Commando.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>accidentally sequence shrine myself on artificer
>lose all my damage but I have 800 shield on top of my health

shite

wouldn't it be funny if artificier's flamethrower was actually a stream of her hot steaming piss

please don't be a lie...

Attached: Isaac_K.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

do you ever get mad when the rng is too good at the start because you know it's just going to shit on you later

Attached: 20190402211006_1.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

enemies frozen with the ice wall instagib if they reach a certain hp threshold, indicated by the box around the end of their hp bar

The guaranteed what now

Frozen enemies die instantly when they're at like 20% health. So if a low health enemy walks into the wall it dies. If you bring a frozen enemy to low health it also dies. You can see it on their health bar how low they need to be. It's good for things like elites, and elder lemurians.

acquire proficiency

reread that post, and the entire fucking reply chain at this point. you seem incapable of comprehending the replies from myself and every other user.
I'm trying to help you user
last time I checked, dying in 2 hits was different than dying in 3 hits
and since you still can't grasp the concept, effective health makes fixed healing (aka not % based like fruit) much more valuable because you're back to 100% faster, so therefore you can take more hits in a shorter time. A full health build can get rushed down, while the defense build has a better chance to out-sustain

FUCK! GO BAKC!

Attached: 20190403222717_1.jpg (2560x1440, 416K)

there's at least one legendary chest spawn in the hell level
don't pick it up if it's vulture

Attached: magicalrealm.png (363x250, 71K)

Really good, great soundtrack.
Probably really soon, they said early this week so it can't be much longer even if they're delivering it somewhat late.
Gearbox is complete fucking garbage as a dev studio but this is the one thing they did right. They're gonna get rid off of Redditlands 3 so you may as well give them some extra money since it means supporting based Hopoo.

lmao just hit it without being hit. That's literally all there is to it.

it's shit

Don't bother. He confirmed its just bug fixes and nerfing MUL-T crit bug

No content is being added for that patch

Magma land always have a legendary chest inside the middle

The what?

And one Hopoo Feather for re-entry.

I hope they change eviscerate so it doesn't get stopped by friendlies and certain objects.

There's always at least one legendary chest spawned in the same location that guarantees a red item in the abyss level. under two of the hills, there's a cave with a rock in front of it, with a big golden chest inside. Sometimes more spawn elsewhere. They cost a shitton of money.

>fight him behind cover
>fight him at a range which gives you enough time to dodge based on your current move speed/items
>only be in melee if you're merc and can use iframes
>his heal is timed and does not happen again
I mean, any retard, could say anything is unfair/unbalanced. Doesn't mean it's true.

here's a pic

Attached: guaranteed red chest on map 4.png (960x1080, 1014K)

USW gaming

Attached: 1520634858885.jpg (423x341, 121K)

Came to this thread to ask this.
Based on my experience, it shits damage if you are on an early stage, but overall seems to pale in comparison with any other damage-oriented use item, especially since it doesn't synergize with the Fuel Cell AND you lose $, which means fewer potential post-boss chests/shrines and no additional tele experience.
Can other anons confirm?

Attached: born to jump.png (372x507, 272K)

It's more that I hit Ahaha by the third stage and then I just can't eat through the swarms of elite enemies

>unironically a good loadout
stun grenades on your nailgun are a fucking meme. just stack the infusions and you have a decent base for getting more shit. you could've easily gotten a worse sequence

how the fuck do you do glorious battle

based

Attached: 1554165608328.jpg (846x1200, 138K)

PATCH WHERE

the gold chest on stage 4
guaranteed red

Oh, that? Should I actually be grinding to open those? I thought they were basically only useful on repeat loops, like the golden chests on RoR1 stage 5

So it's more worth it to spent a ton of time in the abyss farming enough money to open multiple legendaries and other chests than it is to get through the level before reaching HAHA?

if they don't fix merc bug this shit is going to be unplayable online

One legendary chest is guaranteed to always spawn in the same spot on stage 4. It's hidden in a crevice near the bottom center of the map

Artificer is fucking F U N holy shit
Stack mobility and find a Ukelele and her flamethrower becomes ultra-death crowd control machine
It's like I'm playing a melee character but without having to fly up into the dicks of everything I want dead

Attached: 1508262867901.jpg (685x600, 217K)

How far can you get without items?
Furthest I've managed was level 3.

Attached: 632360_20190403030557_1.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

crowdfunder would be the worst active in the game if it weren't for the fact that you can oneshot yourself with hellfire tincture if you have a crowbar
hellfire tincture just sucks in general and has such a short range.

I put a curse on their bloodline

need 2 more :)

its worth it if you get a good red
its not if you dont

>hitting ahahaha on map 3
Jesus nigga, are you playing monsoon? Please tell me you. Don't break 10 mins per map, ever. The more you play, the more you'll learn common tele locations, and hopefully you'll learn how not to get lost and shit. Game will feel a lot easier when you know how to make your way around the maps.

>desync in multiplayer
>killed by vagrant explosion before the animation even passes my character
feels bad, lads

>the gold chest which is always x10 more money than what you're usually earning, tempting you to grind and waste time

I wonder why I got instantly oneshotted. I had like 750hp. fun run anyway

Attached: dgghc.png (1688x860, 1.3M)

Guaranteed red, user. How would that not be useful (wake of vultures excluded)?

That's why I typically try to speed through the first 3 levels quicker than most, to give myself some farming time for the chest. On further loops, it doesn't require too much time farming since the game just dumps money on you.

NEED ONE MORE

Make 4 man EU lobby or else

Attached: 0cq070k.jpg (543x589, 54K)

>I wonder why I got instantly oneshotted.
>died to an elder lumerian
gosh i wonder

>you can oneshot yourself with hellfire tincture
fucking kek

Attached: jej.jpg (600x336, 32K)

>ton of time
On the first run, getting the money should be maybe a minute of extra grinding. On further loops, you should have tens of thousands more than you need for everything just from tele. Considering how powerful most reds are, the minute is not worth

Or you can just open a few normal chests, charge the teleporter and open the legendary up once it's fully charged with all the money you probably racked in from all the shit that will swarm you

Yeah, she's a ton of fun if you can get enough movement speed and jumps to be able to keep dodging shit while flamethrowing. And even when it's not safe it's fun to just coast around large groups of enemies tossing alternating volleys of fireballs and charged nano blasts while sailing through the air.

get a tele to 98%
stand right outside the sphere, let things wail on you till you're less than 10% hp
enter sphere

Bruh, look at the time. Literally NO damage.
I mean, I beat previous stage with 2 mountain shrines active, but even then I thought my loadout was too defensive.

IMO basically every red except for like...2 or 3 give such a power boost that yeah, it's worth it. If you get wake of vultures, you're fucked, otherwise you just gained a pretty significant boost.

twitter.com/the_hopoo/status/1113183428348805120
>its real
for what fucking purpose? I already got everything at the 35 hour mark

I really hope this isn't some EA game that'll last years instead of just months

Attached: 9075832.jpg (348x247, 20K)

Same thing with the big drone, which somehow always hugs the ground in lavaland and gets raped by everything as a result, making it several thousand gold down the shitter.

The tele alone almost gives you enough to buyout the level. What are you doing to waste so much time?

Third stage on loop 2

They die if you hit them while they're frozen and low hp

Attached: 1528427111886.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

So are items rolled when the chest is generated, or when it's opened? I realize this is functionally identical as far as the player is concerned, but I'm curious anyway.

you can't get hit by fireballs or hermit crab balls at that point of time.

From word go Hopoo has maintained at least 12 months since ea launch

>deaths: 2
explain

It can. I'm able to run it at full speed on a decade old GPU. You can lower the graphics settings a lot in this game.

Judging by how prismatic trials are done, I'd say they're rolled when the chest is generated.

FUNBALLS WHEN
CLOVER WHEN
MINER WHEN

GLASSFAGS AND COMMANDFAGS NEED NOT APPLY

>Legendary chest is around 3.5k on first loop
>Elite mobs/large mobs give a few hundred
>Every other loop gives you more money than you have to spend on
You're playing poorly if you need to spend excessive time grinding to buy it

it's only been 4 days you fucking sperg

Someone tell me how to fix this.

>spawn
>elder lemurian waving his dick in my face
>vomits

Attached: 1406255391530.jpg (235x250, 8K)

In my experience playing with two people it's been 3ish minutes. We usually get to stage 4 around the 25 minute mark

some people don't die even when they are killed

are you not familiar with any of the items at all? Dio's best friend, you can literally see it used in his item box.

Attached: 1535486394088.png (99x99, 997)

DIOOOOOOO

Are they nerfing the fucking blazing elites with the upcoming patch? This shit is a real deal breaker here

He is really boring though. Far less interesting abilities than any other character

Really? When I usually get them they're normally around 6k to 10k, although by that point I'm already in loop 2, so I guess I've never seen one my first time around.

1 week, retard

>CLOVER WHEN
It's technically in, it just doesn't give drops.
I still want 56 back or sacrifice for more drops.

have you tried clicking the button that says continue?

clover is already in the game
it doesn't work like it did in ror1

>Next patch is only bugfixes

lmao guess I'm balancing this game myself with with cheat engine then

Roguelike games typically have seeds for every run, meaning everything would be generated ahead of time.

>my last run had TWO vultures on the first loop abyssal
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crowbars are fine, there just isn't a character like Sniper/Bandit to take advantage of them yet. Either way, with Merc I like to get one or two just to make sure that wisps get one shot when you're dashing through them. But yeah, syringes and glasses take priority every time.

What does it even do?

He said bugfixes and QOL, which may involve some rebalancing.

KONO DIO DA

hopoo is fixing this in the upcoming patch. something to do with your savedata.

can anyone make a US West lobby please

Attached: Du55aE5WoAAigOV.jpg (967x749, 43K)

steamcommunity.com/app/632360/discussions/1/1768133742956098205/

seconded

doubles proc rate for all items

He said he wants to take a slow approach to balance which is a good idea. Changing game balance because of some kneejerk reactions to it after only four days is pretty stupid.

That raises an important question. Are you all buying regular chests? Lets say you all buy 10 chests and then need to grind for the legendary chest. Only one person can open the chest so you would end the level with one person having spent 4k on the legendary chest, and two players having 4k of unspent gold because you cannot share gold.
If instead, one person was assigned to open red and the other two players opened 15 chests each, you would not have needed to spend the time grinding.
If you're not going to have one person save for the legendary chest from the start, you're going to have to grind more gold than you would need to otherwise.

How come he's not patching in the artifacts, 16 player lobbies, and bandit when they're all fully functioning in the datamine?

For what purpose?

Anything that has a chance to proc, see ukuleles, if it DOESN'T proc it'll reroll the chance for a proc.
If you have two clovers it'll roll it twice if the first roll doesn't.

>get far on command
>realize I need to dive even deeper because they implemented some system in a dumb way
Debug.log

It rerolls literally every rng in the game according to an user here (upon failure obv). Shrines, procs, everything.

Did Hopoo have any reason in mind for the naming of some of the items, or was he bullshitting them at the top of his head

Holy shit that's incredible
Does it stack?

Can't see shit, huh? How about an overloaded worm?

because he isn't done with them yet? just because they're there and "finished" doesn't mean he's actually done with them yet, he could be planning a kit overhaul for bandit or balance changes to artifacts for all we know.

>Every other loop gives you more money than you have to spend on

every stack gives it one more reroll

>If you have two clovers it'll roll it twice if the first roll doesn't.

>If you have two clovers it'll roll it twice if the first roll doesn't.
It's also a red now so good luck getting more than one.
Man I just had a run with 2 on commando ended by a dying blazing greater wisp.

yes

I don't expect him to rebalance artificer yet (even though Mul-T is getting fixed despite needing it waaaaay less) but fucking at least deal with the flame damage or the golem lasers

They need to fix the damage scaling too. Dying in 1-2 hits to anything lategame is pretty bullshit when early on you don't instagib whenever a golem shot you offscreen.

I don't know if Mul-T is getting "fixed" necessarily, he's probably just gonna fix the 100% crit bug and leave it at that for now.

Fact: Killing bosses that spawn naturally at higher difficulties should drop items like in the first game

Attached: 1554258794652.jpg (2048x1634, 281K)

us west

To be honest, I've been trying to remain unspoiled by staying out of these threads and wasn't aware that the legendary under the rock was guaranteed, so from our point of view there was no reason to always save up as soon as we hit level 4. So we will probably be doing that from now on.

>finally convince friend to skip items and speedrun timed chest
>it doesn't spawn

Attached: 1350235016052s.jpg (533x800, 129K)

WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING LEVEL NEED AN ENEMY THATS BOTH TANKY AND A FUCKING POWER HOUSE
FUCK GOLEMS
FUCK BEETLE GUARDS
FUCK IMPS
AND FUCK ELDER LEMURIANS
JESUS FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM TIRED OF LOSING BECAUSE ONE OR ALL OF THESE FUCKERS SNEAKS UP BEHIND ME WHEN IM BUSY DEALING WITH THE 100 FUCKERS INFRONT OF ME AND THEY JUST 1 SHOT ALL MY HP

give it a high chance to drop one but not a garanteed drop

Strong agree. Right now it feels pointless to waste time whittling down world bosses and their inflated health values when you can really just kite them around while you fight the actual boss.

the crit bug is being fixed but hopoo also said that his speed is too high.

>tfw no artificer ass to smother my face
fucking hell, lads.

Armor-piercing rounds should work on all boss-type enemies rather than just the ones that spawn from teleporter

It always spawns, it just spawns in one of four different locations.

>it will be years until RoR 2 will match RoR 1 in terms of content

Attached: 1522644427593.jpg (349x416, 64K)

>below 20k players
It'll go back up once artifacts come out r-right?

Then I'll keep coming back for years. Big deal.

fucking this.
I'm getting burnt out from losing, not because the game isn't fun but because every run ends the same way and its frustrating the hell out of me. Why the fuck do we need enemies who are both absurdly tanky and can hit like a fucking truck? Shits unbalanced and horrible to lose against

are turrets ever worth getting if they aren't right next to the teleporter?

ror1 had shitloads of content added as patches, and it didn't start in ea either

this too

would official mod support via steam workshop help pad out content?

let us make some custom maps would be insanely cool

>be art
>Find alien head in hell
>all set for a great run
>get gang raped by overloaded elder lemurians for the boss
>forgot I had a milky crysalis charge I should have popped for the fight because elder lemurians suck against aerial targets
FUCK

Attached: bobbeh.jpg (960x720, 99K)

100%. It's already easy to mod it

If you have too much money

Thanks to unity we will have mod support much sooner and mods will be easier to make. So i think it will have more content

you're bad and you should feel bad

>mid-day on a wednesday

not everyone is a NEET like us, user

it does
monsoon is fucking insane when you have 5 or even more bosses in the map but you get a single item for killing them

Attached: 20190403141950_1.jpg (1920x1080, 530K)

I stopped playing until sacrifice because fuck chest hunting, can't imagine I'm the only one

To draw more ror2 art
Post ideas

Fault

Attached: gacha games.png (468x357, 127K)

they just need to remove the dumb teleporter stuff

this but with merc cutting a worm in half

Attached: 1531301436408.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Such is the way with all early access games. They're 90% absolute shit, and when a decent one comes along the developer gets all the money up front and loses motivation, resulting in updates slowing to a trickle before the game is even completed, much less the addition of new content.

What we got has been great but I don't have a lot of hope for the future. I can only dream of what it could have been if Hopoo waited until it was really finished to release.

>best builds are just hold m1 and hose shit down with item procs from the opposite end of the map
I hope this will not be the case in the end

>get a portal as much as possible, those portals count as stage
This is actually really useful, didn't know this.

Attached: muda.gif (500x500, 422K)

This but it's a fully geared merc holding huntress

Attached: 1546515931426.jpg (739x1081, 264K)

just invite the challenge of the mountain bro

Attached: 20190331215734_1.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

some of them are references, but a lot of them are just whatever sounds cool or fun

Are overloaded worm insides mechanical or organic

Requesting Dio's Best Friend and Tougher Times in Jotaro's jacket walking down the street in that one panel you all know

Someone make an EU lobby pls

patch is coming soon bros

I think something went wrong with this generation lmao (unless you really like command shrines)

Attached: mvqOUGm[1].png (1242x442, 665K)

I've seen Crowdfunder work exactly once, in combination with the Brittle Crown.

he's wrong, you dont need mountain
overloading worms dont count, theyre their own boss

Anyone willing to try get to 20 stages on drizzle in multiplayer?

nice, I got 8 fails in a row the other day

no way fag monsoon or go home

Assuming I don't want to do drizzle, would getting to 20 waves be easier in solo or multiplayer?

EU lobby

EU lobby

Solo
Chests are cheaper

Solo unless you're playing with friends who are actually good.

make a short comic
>Huntress: Why do you have backup magazines?
>Mercenary with a bunch of backup magazines autistically taped to his forearms, upper arms, thighs, etc.: It's to reload my sword!

I'm guessing organic but mostly made out of some supernatural electric death element

Daily reminder that Yea Forums is always right, avoid public discord servers and the trannies that runs it at all cost
They have 3 modding servers (beside the official ror2 server) and one of them is muh sicrit klub where they are making a modloader

>It really is a bitch to get that far on anything that isn't drizzle.
Word, I love this game so far but this is very true. Monsoon isn't difficult because of the monsters, it's difficult because of health sponges, you need damage quick and fast.

Probably solo so you can just sprint through and grab what you want before popping the teleporter the moment you're ready instead of trying to coordinate with everyone else.

left, don't bother

>hermit crabs are just the cremator split into tiny obnoxious pieces

Attached: 1489178297662.png (376x438, 265K)

multiplayer lobby where everyone else leaves > solo > multiplayer with people that are good

loot doesn't scale back down when people leave, but the difficulty does. up to 4x boss loot, and way more chests are littered across the map

This but he reloads the sword by putting a magazine into the hilt

I'd reckon it would be easier in multi if you have competent teammates/good friends who don't brainlessly hoard/steal items and have some modicum of skill. Otherwise you can just play engi or MUL-T on drizzle by yourself.

>not merc silently slipping the mag into his sword while staring at the huntress

1 more here

No shit, its how SCP:SL died. Take DMCfags' advice and never go to /vg/ or discord. It's how they're still here on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554056488261.png (666x666, 28K)

I don't actually enjoy becoming OP as all hell in the late game and going on 2 hour runs. I don't like that after a certain point your items blend together and you stop noticing the individual contribution of each added one. I often times either just kill myself or X out after a certain point because of this.

It would be nice if the final boss was in our first content patch, but given that he hasn't been datamined yet that seems unlikely.

Attached: 1539051514668.jpg (640x775, 106K)

how do I open those timer chests in snow area

also what's the best way to spend moon coins, I have 10 atm

Attached: QuXwV2i.jpg (1600x900, 152K)

>he doesn't reload his sword with extendo clipazines

Attached: 1524972497584.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

1 slot left

you have to get to the chest within 10 minutes. unlocks the preon activator.

>merc shoves it in like a AA battery
alternatively a no more heroes reference would be pretty neat

>5 weeks
how?

What are the locations? I know of only two. At the top of the mountain by the antenna, and below in one of the cargo crates at the base of the hill.

stack glass like a man

Attached: 3xglass.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

It's not just item procs, it's literally EVERYTHING that's RNG that's not teddy bear, lunar coin drops, kin levels, and other cosmetic things.

That includes chance shrines, greens/reds from chests, crits, money drops... you fucking name it and the clover helps you out.

>tfw shrine of the mountain is almost never worth is it in single player
it takes too long
makes the bosses too strong
and it only gives 2 items. If it gave 4 items it'd be worth it, but your gambling on the 2 items you wasted 5 minutes for NOT being Rosebuckler or Bandolier which it most certainly is

did you at least unlock mercenary user?
to be fair, that's the general feeling that a lot of people get after looping too many times. Normally you'd go to the final level and fight the boss at that point, but we can't quite do that yet since we don't have either of those

>tfw can't help going slow as fuck by myself because I like engie and art and I hate wasting gold
>tfw already on impossible by the time I get to wave 4 half the time

Attached: 34101cff4622e32cd77e9591026c76bf94c9f89a15b45e4b5202935a7161b6d3.gif (400x300, 2M)

it's worth it as long as you don't pop it in the first two maps like a retard
hell it's especially worth it if you do it just at the point where the game would spawn an elite boss because of it instead of 3 or 4 regular bosses

EU, Rainstorm, classic 4 lobby

I did; clover too. It's usually around stage 10 or 11 that I get bored.

might as well be on drizzle at that point desu senpai

>cliff through ice cavern overlooking the map
>inside open cargo crate
>inside almost buried cargo crate
>by the side of the ice cavern's entrance

in the first game that would be little over 1 loop's worth, and i doubt that this game is going to have more than 10 stages before looping. we're probably getting anywhere from 5 to 7 before the final stage/looping

Those are both good items though
t. Huntress main

it doesnt open even when it's still counting up, do I have to kill the boss first?

This and add an engine to it so he can rev his sword up

>Ice wallet is low damage
>Can execute multiple elite elder Lemurians at 20% health, well beyond the range of "just one more hit" for other classes.

Is there a way to quick restart in singleplayer? I keep starting the game on normal by accident because it resets your difficulty after every run.

Neat, thanks. I'll keep it in mind as some of my friends still need to get the timer.

>when you fail on area 16-18 5 times due to fire golems

Attached: 1554277999003.png (800x673, 886K)

I always do it in the early levels, otherwise you are just standing around waiting for the teleporter to charge.

Atmosphere of RoR1 is 100% better, but I already like the gameplay of RoR2 way more. 3D gives movement way more depth and makes the gameplay much more interesting.

>counting up
it counts down, user. it won't open after it passes zero.

So you can actually get into an unwinnable fight against Aurelionite if you have gone too long to cause enemies to stop spawning.

That was fun to find out in my 4 hour run...

How is this fair?

Attached: sgcc.png (610x818, 466K)

If it is counting up you are late. The timer counts how long its been after its been locked.

Why did it took you so long to notice?

unless end game changes it's unlikely
all these style games invariably end up holding attack and kiting, it's the major flaw of the genre

How much does Quail stack? I want to be the Merc who leapt though time.

you have 10 minutes to get there. it counts down to zero. Negative time means how much you missed it by. no need to kill the boss, just open it to acquire item.

Is there any way to change the drop rate of the fire/ice/lightning equipment?

Someone give me the monsoonpill

>mfw doing drizzle for casual play

3 shaped glass is fun

Attached: Untitleddfbvdsfbvsfbsgfbs.png (1599x899, 1.17M)

>Playing Engineer

>sprint jump
>yeet off the fucking map
what a great item

any 16 mans?

because you'll die to a fire elite regardless sooner or later

Pretty much infinitely, but I guarantee you you will fucking hate yourself if you get more than 4-5

>time keeps passing after the stage is cleared
holy fucking retarded

and people say mul-t is op. hah

Sam's scabbard is the dumbest cool thing a video game has ever had.

go fast loser

Explosive sword draw is something I wish merc had too.

>Time stops once boss is dead
>players just kill boss ASAP and then dick around as much as you want
Okay retard

how do you unlok new classes?

gotta be fast user
the only problem with time is that it still moves while in the lunar shop, especially since its fucking lore is that it's between time

16 MAN LOBBY EU WITH SCUFFED ARTIFACTS

Attached: e53cb3083b51ea2a45f3fcb0ac1d3fe862e361ab9a27b63a37a7170c7293ae7c.gif (700x682, 1.39M)

As it should, otherwise you could cheese by activating teleporter early then going for chests after and not incurring consequences for it.

what you think you should have infinite time to collect items before moving on?
play on drizzle if you want to be a loser baby