So why did the sculptor turn into the demon

So why did the sculptor turn into the demon

Attached: Sekiro-Demon-of-Hatred-Location-How-to-Spawn-Optional-Boss-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

he got mad at all the wooden dolls he had to make.

He was mad that such a great game as Sekiro doesnt have replay value, so he tried to at least give the player a last stand

You didn’t bring him tea.

You gave him dragon AIDS many times, I would be fucking mad too

I actually did
Dragon spring sake my nigga

same reason he can only make buddhas of wraith: A large karmic load.

Sake isnt tea, numb nuts

Dude had a hard life and killed a lot of people. He was barely containing himself. He basically became "Shura".

He asked for tea and you bring him alcohol. Why do you think he’s mad?

Imagine you’re barely managing to contain the rage that’s deep within you, and suddenly all these niggas show up and start fucking up the (mostly) peaceful surrounding area, destroying your homeland. Wouldn’t you blow your top too?

Did you talk to him at all? He's bottling up his rage the entire game.

everytime i talked to him, hes just coughing at me.
fucking gross

Bruh, that like if your grandpa asks you for his pills, but you give him this instead

Attached: GUEST_19ed8b45-63c1-46c8-a38e-bd0413e7cd38.jpg (488x488, 38K)

He never showed any emotion apart from depression and melancholy.

So you didn't actually read the dialogue

Genichiro did nothing wrong.

I did and the only indication of him having rage was his buddhas being mad at him for killing a lot of people. Gave him all the teas and he only spoke about his monkey waifu and them fucking in the trees while trying to learn how to be ninjas.

He actually sounds happy when recalling his time with Dogen and Emma, that may be the reason he carves budas, because it reminds him of that time he used to carve toys for Emma and spent time drinking with his buddy Dogen.

mad because bad

He is mad that literally nobody realize that he is a Hi no Tori's reference.

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-185727__01.jpg (1080x1429, 484K)

He was angry before and was almost consumed by Shura, but was stopped by Isshin before the corruption could spread. He tried to rack up good boy points to prevent it from happening again by placing a fuckton of charms on the walls of the temple and spam carving buddhas but the true Buddha still shows him flames, showing that he never let his rage go. As the war and flames consumed Ashina, he was unable to hold it in and Shura took over, though not a full takeover, and he became the demons

>, that may be the reason he carves budas,
no he carves buddhas because he's a buddhist who makes idols.

Oh right, yeah he was kinda happy, I classified that as more melancholic though. Definitely not rage though.

Why was Sekiro locked up at the start of the game anyway? I feel like a turbo brainlet for missing where it was stated

But isn't "turning into a Shura" not an actual magical transformation, but just a change of mindset? How did that physically turn him into a demon?
And how did Owl get the Black Mortal Blade, and why didn't he die when he wasn't immortal?

Attached: shura.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

Either From just being cheeky and making it similar to the dark souls start with Emma throwing the message similar to the knight dropping the gate key
Hence why it feels unexplained
But something something failing to protect kuro and feeling dishonoured bla bla bla

Pretty sure he was locked up and didnt move at all because he lost all purpose. After Emma told him his master is alive and needs him, he starts moving

he got mad the game had no easy mode

So is the implication that he was sitting there for 3 years since the Hirata invasion?

I guess? There might be some time travel fuckery involved though, since im not sure if hirata is just a memory for him or if he's there for the first time.

>his master is alive

Isn't that boy immortal? Why would he ever think the kid was dead?

Attached: pandaring.png (1080x1080, 260K)

What he was feeling wasn't exactly rage, but more like bloodlust.
When you give the sculptor the mechanical barrel he mentions how thinking about killing makes him carve the budas with more grotesque faces or something.

Well given the fact that he had no idea what dragon heritage is, since we ask sculptor about it, could be he had no idea kuro is immortal

This sadly.
I realized the game was completely over after I beat him and decided to just listen to his soundtrack for a half an hour.

I still haven't got in the groove of Sekiro and I still have the majority of the game ahead of me, but it does make me sad how limited it is compared to it's fore bearers. You can do a dozen different runs in any other souls game, magic, UGS, Greathammer, sl1 club, faith, arcane, fists only, etc etc etc. Sekiro I'll never play again once I beat it all. Even in shitty DaS2 I did an INT magic build, faith str build, dual scimmy run, dual UGS run, sl1 club run, vanq seal run, caestus run, probably more I don't remember did a hex run at launch but hexes were busted back then. I hate to say it but I think Sekiro is the least fun souls game just because it lacks replayability and variety. T. almost got gud beat ogre horse fellow lady butterfly spear shinobi hunter and drunkard

That's every From Software NPC.

From Software being creatively bankrupt stealing literally everything from real life architecture and manga? No way nigga

My theory is that Owl probably sought and finished off Genichiro offscreen to retrieve the black blade, which explains why he wasn't present in the ending. Owl is a master shinobi, so taking it underhandedly is probably easy for him. The black mortal blade might have different rules for wielding too, seeing as it can do some things that Wolf's one couldn't

The game trades replayability for focused experience. Every bosses has a purpose and is oriented around what you can do, which enhances the first time experience. I personally prefer sekiro because of that. Though i guess a fan of ng+ would see this as a negative

I think he was ther originally and forgot, but the bell thing is clearly more than just a memory, since he can physically carry things out of it, like the branch, and prosthetics, and the interaction with the pot noble, and the fact that Owl acknoledges you having the prosthetic in the memory that takes place 3 years before you actually get it.

The opposite is true in the longrun. Once you've beaten Dark Souls with each weapon type there's no reason to play it again because the core gameplay is not that good. Sekiro is worth replaying because the game is inherently fun to play. It's got the same long term replayability as God Hand and Ninja Gaiden Black, which is far more than Souls ever had.

I can get hundreds of hours out of every soulsborne game. I can get like, 30 hours out of this one. I mean, its a good game, no doubt about it, but the lack of replayability is my biggest gripe by far.

Imagine being this retarded.

I’ve played Dark Souls 1 an uncountable amount of times. And I could still go back to it now and have a new experience.

I’ve played Sekiro three times, and the game is already running dry. It is by far the least replayable souls game, bar none.

>I can get like, 30 hours out of this one

Post your achievements. I'm genuinely curious how far you are.

>long term replayability as God Hand and Ninja Gaiden Black

Attached: vent.jpg (423x500, 40K)

he's right, you're the retard here. sekiro is worth playing once a year for decades, just like castlevania or god hand or any other classic. dark souls is worth playing for like 500 hours, which is decent, but then putting down and never touching again.

Is that Brittany Venti? Damn she looks fuggo

>500 hours
>then never touching again
Oh the humanity!

And that 500 hours only applies to the time when PvP was active. After the community dies it will actually have even less replayability than Sekiro because NG+ in Souls is pure dogshit.

like Ratchet and Clank 3 or something?
because I've replayed that game like once a year since 2004 :)

why did isshin pop out of genichiro? shit makes even less sense than demon of hatred.

good enough for 2 playthroughs. using fully upgraded tools in ng+ is fun

You both are retarded
You can just stop being fucking Autists and do that with both, play it once in a while and enjoy other games for the time being

i never implied that was a bad thing or that i didn't enjoy my time with dark souls. i'm only saying that sekiro has more replayability than people are acting like, it's just that it'll be more spread out. it's an action game that's fun enough to play annually like dmc3, which is rare and i appreciate it when they come out. i don't look a gift horse in the mouth and ask where my other 500 hours of back to back replays are, because i only expect that kind of thing from dark souls specifically.

I'll give him my karmic load

black mortal blade opens gate to underworld. gennyboy made a mortal wound on himself which turned into a portal that summoned isshin in his prime

Black blade probably also has powers of resurrection so he applied it to his related blood to Isshin and his departed young prime self came back

Has something to do with the black mortal blade, it cuts through the doors of death or something like that. So he pretty much brought him back from the dead. Then Isshin proceeded to fight you to fight you to both fulfill Genichiros wish and because he simply loves fighting

There’s an item near Isshin’s room that tells you Genichiro has a mortal blade that can bring people back from the afterlife. He literally sacrafices himself so he can get his grandpa to beat your ass

>And how did Owl get the Black Mortal Blade
Genichiro jobbed for the last time offscreen
>and why didn't he die when he wasn't immortal?
dunno, maybe the black one is a bootleg shitty blade that doesn't kill you. not much is known about it

exactly like that. games worth replaying like that are rare and should be cherished, and i think sekiro qualifies as one personally.

Black mortal blade can drag souls back from the underworld.
Genichiro sacrifices himself to act as a conduit to do so and summons Isshin back from the dead.

Sculptor killed many many people in the past, isshin is the one who cut his arm off to stop him from being possessed by Shura. He carves Buddhas to shed off his bad karma but no matter how many he carves it does not work. The seals on the dilapidated temple confine him and ward off Shura from him.

In the end when all the chaos breaks out he leaves the temple and Shura takes over him.

Genichiro was adopted, it has nothing to do with blood.

So Genichiro fucked off to get the black mortal blade? Any indication where the blade was? Genichiro sure takes his sweet time to get it

it's like that spy kids 3 movie were the kids calls for his grandpa

So who are we gonna fight in the DLC? Tomoe could be a cool fight, if they don’t give her that piss easy lightning reflect shit.

He became a demon but he's not Shura. He failed to become one that's why he became a demon instead.

Pretty sure Genichiro always had the black mortal blade. It just does not do the same thing as the red mortal blade so he never uses it against you.

obsession is a demon.

It is implied Shura is a presence of malicious violent intent and not a 'being'. So anyone the presence takes over is 'Shura' in a sense. Be they in the form of a man or a demon.

Literally says in his memory that he failed to become Shura.