Anno 1800 vs Tropico

Which one should I buy?

If I buy Anno 1800 on Steam will I be able to buy DLC for it or will they be Epic Store exclusive?

Attached: anno vs tropico.jpg (571x223, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iaam1404.projectanno.de/start_eng.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dawn of man did better than tropico 6 and that was made by two guys

Bumping for interest

Oh is it any good?
Seemed kinda B-Tier
What about the Soviet game (Workers & Resources)?

Tropico 6 feels like a more arcadey version of Tropico 5
Anno 1800 feels like a combination of 1404 and 2070 (at least the beta did). If you have some time you can try the open beta of Anno 1800 which should start next weekend (15.04)

>dawn of man
Oh? Tell me more.

Just buy anno directly from ubisoft you stupid fuck

I never played it

t. Frog

it's banished from early stone age to the copper age, it lacks a lot of polish, but it makes a lot of fun already

I will forget about it, I only keep one game library so I don't forget what I have

Anno hands down. 6 feels like a sidegrade and doesn't bring anything new to the table. It's not an evolution of the series, it's just another one with few more things tacked on.

Anno 1800 on the other hand has tons of fresh new mechanics compared to older games but has a lot of quality of life features that old games desperately needed to make building good.

I got some games that were given for free there so I may as well do it.

When's anno out?

open beta is from the 12. to the 14. and i think on the 15. they'll release the game

Anno 1800 without a doubt, Tropico hasn't been great since 2, 6 is just more of the same shit they've been trotting out for years.

I thought it would at least kill the time until Anno, but I already refunded it and am back playing Anno 1404 modded, like I have been fore a decade now.

Attached: Anno 1800 Closed Beta2019-2-3-18-29-18.jpg (1920x1080, 706K)

What mod

The only mod user, IAAM, the mod that transforms Anno 1404 into the GOAT city builder that even 1800 will struggle to top for years to come.

iaam1404.projectanno.de/start_eng.htm

What does it too? The website doesnt tell shit. Im going to dowload it anyway this weekend

IAAM is a complete overhaul for Anno games where you have way more customization tools and the whole build-up component has more emphasis

>it makes a lot of fun already
This phrasing sounds very German

Since you're the expert, how is the Production Line?
The car factory game

Attached: 1330871677553.png (398x317, 6K)

i played big pharma but couldn't be bothered to start Production Line, but as far as i heard it's pretty good

>What does it too?
That is a big fucking list, but cliff notes...

New resources.
New production chains and products.
More building types, more visual variety for those building types.
Massive overhauls of a lot of the existing buildings and resource types, it implements a farming system much like 1800's with small individual plots.
A more sandbox approach to progression/needs/population growth and expansion, its like playing an entirely new game.
A literal metric fuck ton of cosmetic buildings and objects.
The ability to build complete functional Venice style cities out on the water.
Building placement is far less regimented and restrictive.

It's substantial to say the least.

I also played Big Pharma, it was kinda fun

Sounds really overwhelming. Should i start with that mod? I never played anno before