Xbox One signs me out of my account causing the game I'm in to quit

Xbox One signs me out of my account causing the game I'm in to quit

how do I stop it?

Attached: item_XL_9782175_11503925.jpg (432x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestreamfails.com/post/9756
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fix your internet.

and if it's out of my control?
I disconnect from the internet mid-game on PS4 all the time and it doesn't sign me out and force the single player offline game I'm playing to shut down

How is it out of your control?

make the console your home/primary console. if it's not, then you can only play your digital games while connected.

Make it your home Xbox and put it in offline mode. What game are you playing? I haven’t had this problem with on multiplayer games

This is probably the only good answer. If its kicking you out, go to offline mode.

it says it is my home Xbox
I'm trying to play Sekiro and I got 10 minutes in and got signed out and pushed back to the title screen

Dark Souls 1 had an offline mode on the options back on 360
am I gonna have to go offline everytime I want to play a game in case it kicks me out? that's pretty fucked

xbox live is having issues right now.

regardless, Sekiro has no online features
why should I be booted from the game because my connection dips?

Offline mode is in your network settings you should be fine if you set it to that the only problem is your cloud saves will need to sync when you put it back online

It shouldn’t if your Xbox is set to home but I had a similar issue with ds3 maybe it’s a fromsoft thing?

I'm hoping it's just a FromSoft thing as I currently haven't played any other games on this console yet
still, I thought we were past this Don Mattrick-era of retarded connectivity

While we are on the subject i bought a bone for backwards compatibility. But you have to be ALWAYS online for it to work. If you go offline you can only play the one disc in the drive that was in there when you went offline. If you switch discs it will ask you to connect online first.

they have a product for you it's called the xbox 360

what about if you own it digitally?
if I bought Blue Dragon through the store and installed all of it, can I play it all offline then?

I don't know. Try booting the game in offline mode (settings, network, go offline)
>I thought we were past this Don Mattrick-era of retarded connectivity
This should only be a problem if you game share, and have your home xbox as someone else's. Since this clearly isn't the case, I'm not sure what is going on.

I only own phsyical games so im not sure, but i believe i read that thats no problem. For some reason they put the harshest digiral rights management on the discs.

>can't unlock achievements in offline mode

This just gets more and more insane

>fix my xbox
O I am laffin

This is not an xbox thing, its a From software thing. The way they designed the online kicks you out. Heres someone getting kicked out of bloodborne

livestreamfails.com/post/9756

then launch a game you dummy to find out
get hexic hd or aegis wing for free

>Your playstation plus membership has expired
If Bloodborne was a part of playstation plus, then it's not a From software thing. Similar to games with gold, if your subscription expires you can't access those games (except 360 and xbox original)

>You will never ever own an Xbone

Feels good man

are you chris chan or this guy

Attached: 1553297061825.jpg (3024x3024, 1.34M)

>jumping straight to console war bullshit

COPE

your fault for buying a console that phones home and cucks you when it fails to check to make sure you haven't stolen your games. chuck that piece of shit out a window and buy a non shit console.