When I was at PAX waiting to use the Quest...

When I was at PAX waiting to use the Quest, the guy in the glass cube had a fucking seizure a few minutes after using it, then when everyone was screaming he's having a seizure another guy in the line had a fucking seizure and nobody has reported it at all I can't find a single fucking person talking about it wtf

Attached: uculus5-6-e1551374848360.jpg (393x221, 9K)

ok

Some people have seizures all the time and it's bound to happen in these events, not really something report-worthy.

What makes you think that people should be talking about some random guy having a seizure?

why would you use a vr set if you have seizures wtf is wrong with your brai

oh

Facebook shills doing damage control.

Not funny.

>the guy in the glass cube had a fucking seizure
>another guy in the line had a fucking seizure

the seizures have 0 correlation with each other what the fuck are you freaking out about?

its vr man

Because sensory overload is a common seizure trigger and it might only be high enough to trigger during events, someone seizure-prone isn't going to stay holed up at home forever playing checkers.

The Quest is supposedly making people have seizures now.

I mean the second seizure didn't even involve the headset

it's the facebook botnet wireless waves they put in there

oculus quest confirmed for killing NPCs

That was just a visit from Skeith, purely coincidental.

Attached: skeith.png (288x192, 101K)

The Quest crashed twice when I was playing it and had to be hard rebooted, shit is a mess.

Attached: 1550326072625.gif (450x435, 1.67M)

>snapdragon 835
How about we get wireless PCVR going first and then we work on mobile hardware VR

Attached: boomer.png (185x228, 109K)

Faceberg is pushing for their mobileshit meme because they want full control of their closed garden, they don't want to be tied to an open platform.

No Facebook/Oculus made VR game has any microtransactions.

Facebook/Oculus are on the cusp of new technologies and partnered with Lenovo will be releasing the bleeding edge of mobile GPU enchanced hardware, unlike any that has ever been created before.

Only with the Oculus Quest can you enjoy on the gaming at a fair and reasonable cost.

It's literally a mid-tier 2017 snapdragon phone in a VR HMD housing, they didn't make anything new other than yet another cancer platform for casuals.

Thanks to the length of time the Snapdragon 835 chip has been in developers hands, it can be used to the full extent of its capabilities.

Newer chips take time to learn and would not give you better gameplay, and would only lead to higher costs.

Oculus and Lenovo have thought every hard on the specs of the Quest and I can assure you, you won't be missing out, with must have titles such as Beat Saber and VRChat.

We already know the games look like typical mobileshit, shill-kun.
And the battery life will be horrid since it has a cooling fan, the Go was already about 3 hours so this will be 2-2.5 hours at best.