What can I expect?

What can I expect?

Attached: db3m0k3-b23fb07b-3f40-415b-abf9-37090641f9e0.jpg (841x634, 28K)

games

A $500 YouTube simulator

As always

Attached: 1552576682385.jpg (692x778, 159K)

In terms of what?

winning
and you dont need epic game store

Attached: forthe5playersleft.png (1200x845, 20K)

Expect both platforms to attempt to phase out physical games again.

the only true post in this thread

-P (like Q, but for playstation related threads)

a PS4 but with more power. Only Nintendo tries weird shit thankfully

>comes with VR in every box
>ds5 controller aka dualshockVR
>probably 2 consoles at launch, poorfag base and chad pro
>still trying to sell us their "for the gamers" meme

>phase out physical games
Fuck that. I'll just stop playing games altogether.

Neither console will have have games just like this gen.

hoping for backwards compatibility with all previous gen PS consoles

reality: more movie games with less consumer rights

My prediction is that physical games will just be single use download codes that register with your PSN/XBL accounts. No always online, but a one time online activation.

>2 console at launch
Will never happen. They need that refresh 3/4 years after launch

This except the opposite.

censored anime games so a big nope for me

Reminder that industry insider Benji said Microsoft is truly going BIG for this years E3, confirming what Phil said in the interview with Major Nelson, where he mentioned that he has already played the Fable ARPG reboot from Playground Games, the new hack'n'slay game from Ninja Theory and a new singleplayer IP from RARE alongside other games such as Forza Motorsport 8 which will use some kind of raytracing on the next gen consoles, Halo Infinite and there will also be 2nd party announcements - one of which is a new Crytek FPS game in a Cyberpunk setting.
And on top of that, there will also be new studio announcements, IO Interactive seems to be a done deal but they're not the only ones who will join Microsoft.

Attached: 1554103562486.png (1528x1632, 2.51M)

NO GAME

good - we need less underage players on our servers

Universal retrocompatibility with all previous systems. Just give me that, and sony can do whatever the fuck it wants with everything else. Make the boomerang controller I don't care, I just want retrocompatibility, my ps2 and ps3 won't last forever.

We expect Yea Forums's never ending butthurt

Attached: 1552859718595.jpg (894x1024, 76K)

movies

No games

Will you stop this pasta already? Microsoft has a long record. We know they're up to no good. The eternal dead last

ports and remasters

correct answers
if you buy one of these at launch you're a fucking retard

Movie games, increase on psplus subscription price, shitty paid online as always.

idk, shit

>New rare ip
>Instead of using any of the old ones
VIVA PINATA 3 FUCKING WHEN?

If it's not retrocompatible with ps1 and ps2 games I'll be very angry

An unoriginal joke

PS4 remasters

Are people seriously considering buying a next-gen console when this gen has been an absolute shitshow?
Why haven't you fags switched to PC yet?

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>no games 5

>2019
>Still not being an idort
Conclude thineself.

>2019
>still wasting money on plastic shitboxes and yearly subscriptions for 1 or 2 timed exclusives

Epichads store exclusive

They phase out physical to “Lower prices” ironically jacking the price up from 59.99 to 79.99 with very very few sales
Dante must die mode
Ps+ increase from 60$ a year to 120$ with the Tagline
“10 bucks a month for unlimited* games!”

*2 games a month only Rental only games and save data are deleted at the end of the game’s month period

Only reason I'm hanging on is physical games. When consoles go digital there will be no reason for me to stick around anymore, then I'll move to PC for good and just pirate everything.

Yep
You get a box with a cardboard disc that contains a download code and nothing else.
Imagine the Fallout 76 box but for every single game

>pirate game
>burn to disc
>???
>profit

4k 30fps low to mid graphics

Basically
I’m keeping my shekels

R/W discs have an infinitely shorter shelf life before the data degrades than pressed discs that will last multiple lifetimes. I appreciate the sentiment but I'll just have to make my peace when the time comes.

five hundred and ninety nine US dollars

>The eternal dead last
>what is PS3
yikes

The disc will still contain the game, but it will be useless without the code.
Maybe they'll even include the code on the disc. Who knows. But it won't be resellable.