Attached: TgeeK0H.jpg (900x1200, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h5wze
twitter.com/AnonBabble

62% chocolate?

Currently at 59% lel

archive.is/h5wze

Every reason you can imagine.

Attached: EA arrogance.jpg (1067x1237, 273K)

You have to get the rest of the chocolate through grinding or micro transactions

EA would rather spend their budget on transparent PR stunts like this than actually fixing their internal problems. Really activates those almonds.

did they release any sales numbers yet?

62% of a finished game. Where they that self aware?

Supposedly it only sold something like 46% of its projected first month sales, at least on consoles.

Not sure but that drop off rate must be embarrassing.

>"we devs are sticking it to the incels who trash our game"
>get laid off a month later

>thinking incels are the only people that dislike EA
I have bad news for you

Apparently they spent 4 years on conceptual design, half of that time the story kept get scrapped and rewritten, then on year 5 they made the world, but then added flying, which messed with the level design, and at that point they still had no idea what the game was supposed to be about, then the last year they slapped the whole thing together. Apparently, it wasn't even supposed to be a destiny clone at first.

>devs dont generalize critics

I would have played Mass Effect Andromeda if they kept updating it instead of killing it to make Anthem. Oh well

Imagine spending 5 years creating the non existent story that Anthem has. You could literally flesh it out over a single night. Holy fuck bioware are garbage

sjws and feminists

I don't get this. This is just 62% cacao chocolate bars.

EA made them for PR show of how little they care and how cool they are after Anthem got shit reviews of Amazon/Metacritic, Genious ain't it?

What the fuck? That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Why the fuck would you celebrate that you fucked up majorly?

Attached: 1552508705930.gif (220x258, 195K)

>I would have played Mass Effect Andromeda if they kept updating it instead of killing it to make Anthem. Oh well
Unironically I'm kind of sad that they've cancelled Quarian Arc DLC. Or any other DLC/expansion/sequel really. I kind of enjoyed it.

hubris
it's more of a "fuck you haters, our game is still the best" kind of show

Ridiculous. I don't know how far you have to stick your head in your own ass to think this is a good idea in any way. Do they think their display of arrogance will make people like them more of even buy Anthem?

Most of the devs didn't like the game either, the OP image should be proof enough of that. Read the recent reports, people were leaving the company and complaining about the game being a disaster.
I also don't remember anyone from Bioware saying any shit about incels, you projecting faggot.

Attached: Ashley reaction and stuff.png (758x833, 1.24M)

did that game ever fix any of those game breaking glitches? I'm fairly sure they gave up on the look of the game for sure

>cancelled Quarian Arc DLC
tfw you will never give you suit fren a home.

Attached: You Made asari Sad.jpg (749x1006, 166K)

The dumb trailer definitely didn't help

>game breaking glitches?
XPLAIN!
Other than visual glitches I don't remember anything game breaking.
LOTS of immersion breaking,but no game breaking.
Also,please enjoy this second YOU fren

Attached: Andromeda Leak.webm (1920x550, 2.63M)

Eh, the game is unironically pretty fun for a while.

The story is whatever, i mean really what holds it up until you cap levels is the fact that it's basically ME3 MP combat with robots and jetpacks.. and say what you will about the ME series, the combat on the whole was pretty fun.

Not super challenging, since i beat all of the games on Insanity (except Andromeda because who would buy that garbage let alone play it) as a Vanguard which is apparently "SUPER HARD AND YOU SHOULD PROBABLY NOT DO IT"

And i've played Anthem on "Hard" and it's really not that hard.

What kills Anthem is the total lack of depth beyond the combat being pretty fun for a while and the weapon variety very quickly coming down to "use this weapon combo or don't play"

There's a ton of wasted potential and it's kinda sad.

Those are some fucking massive choco bars