Attached: IMG_6109.jpg (379x249, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qWXmogpG-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both shit

casual weebshit or casual weebshit
hmmmm

based redditor

P4 slightly higher just because the plot twist made more sense that the LOL I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE DED shit in P5

Reddit loves these games though.

WINDLESS NIGHT

How would you know that unless you go there?

MOONLIGHT MELTS

Both games have abysmal story and pacing that grind the entire experience to a halt every time the pace picks up slightly, but Persona 5 at least has decent gameplay when you're granted permission to actually play it.

Because they are normie tier and are baby's first JRPG for a lot of people.

persona sucks cock

P4 is a good game
P5 is a very bad game

P3FES is the best one.

P4: SOUL
P5: SOULLESS

There you go and never make this shit thread again

P1 > PQ > P3 > P5 = P2 IS > P2 EP >>>>>>> P4

*the mass shitposting
ftfy
Persona didn't even had dungeons before 5.

>P1 > anything
LMAO

>gameplay
P5 > P4
>story
garbage > P5 > P4
>tone
P5 > gutter runoff > P4
>music
subjective as fuck but probably P5 > P4, both game's main battle themes make me want to kill myself after only 3 encounters
>main cast
P4 when they're not doing anything story related > P5 > P4 when they're doing anything story related
>secondary cast
P5 >P4 Ai is the best Persona girl though and more S-links should branch like hers
P3 is better than both, Q is the only thing worthwhile to come out of P4's popularity and numerous spinoffs

Attached: 1370565433611.png (205x186, 5K)

fpbp

I mass debate to Kawakami and the black girl from 3

P3 is shit tho.

Only had one real '''dungeon'''
Males didn't have social links
God awful pacing
Boring bosses

I'm sure people only like it because it was their first jrpg.

>Gameplay
P5
>Story
P3
>Characters
All of them
>Dungeons
P3/4
>S.Links
All of them
>Music
All of them
>MC Persona
P5
>MC Persona final form
P4
>Final Boss
P3/4

I need to get back to 1 and play 2.

Attached: Purseowner.jpg (720x468, 76K)

P1 and 2 aren't worth your time.
P2 is so bad it almost killed the series and P1 is just SMT lite.

5 has yet to be on a handheld console so I've never played it. So I guess P4G gets my vote.

>Males didn't have social links
whatcha mean?

I think people like it because it handles it has a lot high points and it ends on a strong note, so it's easy to look back and just think of those points. I'm not too fond of the game myself though.

I like it the best for the characters and plot. I like the story way better than 4 and 5 which is the exact same plot except they changed the names of shit rather than make something unique.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qWXmogpG-0

>Music
>P1>The Rest

Male party members.
But you spend 90% of the game fighting tables and generic shit inside one boring ass dungeon. It doesn't help that Strega was a joke.
The only thing I liked was Junpei's arc and Nyx fight.

But it's a game, not a visual novel. It's one thing to prefer P3's characters and story, but as a game it falls flat.

>But it's a game, not a visual novel.
It's 50% VN.

>But you spend 90% of the game fighting tables and generic shit inside one boring ass dungeon. It doesn't help that Strega was a joke.
I agree, and that's part of why I say I'm not a big fan of the game myself, but it's easy to look back at the game and just think about how well it handled its theme, how well Junpei was handled and how good the ending was while brushing aside how much of a slog the game is to play for the vast majority of it. Some people also seem to think it has really good character development, which I disagree with outside of Junpei, but I guess if you believe other characters in the game are handled as well as him I can see how you would be more attached to the game.

This was the P1 version I was playing. The music is so top tier.

Is it that bad from a gameplay stand point?

P4 because I have a glasses fetish

I thought the ending was garbage, but the Nyx fight was amazing. The game could do without the whole memory loss crap.
Name one other game with only one dungeon and where you fight unrelated shit 90% of the game.
I really can't think of one.

I feel like objectively speaking, P5 is the best and most realised version of modern Persona games. However, Persona 3 is still my personal favourite and I think P4 deserves to be flushed down a stinky dunny

Attached: 1546158433098.jpg (500x489, 47K)

I love all the games equally!

Attached: 2018-11-08 01.13.59.png (1066x1491, 2.11M)

Persona 5 is objectively better with all QoL added. I know the party interaction is not the best, but I think this will be improved when the final version of the game comes out, just like it was with P4G.