It's raining in the game

>It's raining in the game
>Tell Alexa to play rain noises on my echo dot

Attached: Comfy.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>owning amazon gimmick trash

I'm sorry you're poor.

sounds super comfy, but why would you ever own a spybot that records everything you do 24/7 and sends it to Amazon?

I'm an exhibitionist and don't give a fuck, my life is not that interesting for anyone to spy on me.

What do you even use it for? My friend has one and by the time he's repeated himself 3 times to get alexa to play some shitty song i've already connected through bluetooth and tapped a fucking button to do it. And at that point it might as well just be a speaker.

I use it for lots of things, as a radio, for cooking, helping me sleep, ordering shit, general questions. The stuff it's meant to be used for. I got it as a gift.

If it's a gift I guess I can understand. I just don't really get what the appeal is if you're buying one for yourself. Everything you have listed there I can do in the same amount of time from anywhere just on my phone. It just seems like an expensive spy machine that does shit I can already do.

Every thing is a spy machine nowadays, your phone included.

ITS ROUND AND LONG I PUT IN MY BUTTHOLE

Like a penis haha

True. But that doesn't mean I need to go out and put another spybot in my house. I can tinker with my phone and my computer to at least make me feel like I'm not being watched by big daddy silicon valley 24/7, I can't do that with Alexa. Even disregarding that point, I still feel like there's no use for it. Like I said, I can do all that shit with my phone and a bluetooth speaker.

Just unplug it and stop being a bitch nigga. I'm sure your life is as boring as mine and no one gives a fuck what you're doing. Who wants to sit and watch you 24/7 playing games or posting on here? They would end up killing themselves if they had to do that as a job.

Or just toss it since it's useless trash. No one's going to unplug and plug it over and over.

It's a matter of principle. Why should I be complacent when it is simple for me to at least attempt to live a private life? It makes me feel better to not have an alexa and to run linux and all that crap and that's all that matters to me. I was mostly shitposting when i called it a spy machine, user. I want to hear a reason to buy one of these things that isn't something I can already do with my phone.

Ok

I don't give a fuck if you buy one, it sounds like your wanting a reason to buy one, you won't stop talking about it.

>Expecting it to interpret correctly

Don't talk with a dick in your mouth

Hahahaha, alright faggot. From the way you're acting I don't believe it was a gift. Just keep trying to justify your shitty purchase

the mute button actually physically disconnects the microphone user

Ok, should I ask her to buy you a new tinfoil hat?

can't you achieve the same result just with a bluetooth speaker and a phone/computer?

Probably, you should try it, it's relaxing as shit.

Alexa, please fuck my ass!

ALEXA ENABLE LOOP HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

>willingly putting an admitted surveillance device in your home that...plays music or something

How did Amazon get away with this?

Attached: 31F3E962-11E8-484C-B56A-FB0BFD3298FE.jpg (750x504, 380K)

>He types this unironically from his phone