Why do so many fujos like these two?

Why do so many fujos like these two?

Attached: 1e49bf487f688f65903c1f9970df6d48.jpg (1024x843, 88K)

When it comes to fujoshit, why are they always lanklets?

Why the fuck does he have an artificial leg

Not even a fujo or a fudan, but nigga, girls mostly schlick to RanxGoro (or the opposite).
It's far more popular than the one you posted.

>All those YuuxAdachi doujins

What is wrong with fujos?

Attached: woah.png (720x300, 133K)

Why does Ryuji have a fake leg?

I'm going to give you a serious answer because I've got nothing to do:
Fujo headcanon, stemming from the fact that Ryuji had run-ins with Kamoshida while he was on a track and field team and the latter broke Ryuji's leg in self-defence after the former had enough of his bullshit. Hence why Ryuji is no longer in track and field.
That doesn't explain full-on prosthetic tho, since Ryuji's legs are shown to be relatively fine in-game.

It makes sense though. Age gap, similar Personas, kinda similar backstory, Adachi's a lonely fuck, and the whole "My dick will make you repent your evil ways".

God damn we need right wing death squads more than ever.

Why? What is so infuriating about that?

Honestly if you don't see it then you need the rope as well. Hopefully we get rid of you commie fucks.

fujos are already garbage and you're now questioning their taste

Attached: 1525284840023.png (211x239, 5K)

I'm glad that you're trying to keep the thread alive, but there's no reason for you to shitpost, user.
Unless you truly believe your own words in which case I am very sorry that you have mental deficiency.

We should start executing 80IQ retards like you

>boomerposting this hard
here's a yike for your efforts

bc to them, they think bfs means "boyfriends" instead of "best friends". Not that I mind anyways.

Attached: De8WUWiVMAAI_It.jpg orig.jpg (473x700, 51K)

Why do you care?

the fuck is a fujo? speak human language you fucking weeb faggot

fanart is probably of some nauseating fanfic where he loses a leg as a cheap plot device

Not all fujos like only lankets. I know popular ships where the guys aren't two twinks.

alot of fujos have absolute shit taste
but there are few extremely based exceptions

Fujos seem to lack a sense of taste all together. They will consume anything, and I mean anything, that fits their purposes. It's actually the only thing I find commendable about them, cuz I've encountered a decent number of fujos who have played games I would never have expected because "they heard there was a good ship".

I think that's actually what leads to the existence of the based ones. A fujo will experience anything in her quest for homos regardless of taste, but the ones with actual taste will experience a lot of good, obscure shit this way and stick around for reasons outside of yaoi afterwards.

This

>the fuck is a fujo?

Attached: fujoshi-irl.gif (480x260, 1.75M)

I mean, a lot of people started playing Nier Automata because their dick told them to do so. Same coin, different sides, etc.
Sexy bait has always existed, it's just more "balanced" now because people find out girls also have cash to throw around at sexy boys.

Attached: berlusarko.jpg (960x540, 124K)

A fujo or fujoshi ("rotten girl") is a girl that likes to consume media relating to male gay relationships.

Often also used for shut ins that don't care about going out or looking pretty aka the most based girls desu since these two things often apply to the same people.

>tfw very specific taste
>only like things that are as close to canon as possible, on model art etc
>have to wade through mertic tons of garbage to actually find good content because fujos will create and consume anything regarding things they like, no matter how ridiculous and stupid it is and how little it has to do with the actual source
Suffering.

Attached: 1436838527836.png (686x686, 80K)

I thought fujos like RenXGoro and RenXYusuke

Because they're cute.
Ryuji also has a decent confidant (which is completely at odds with his characterization in the main plot).

Ryuji gets the really hard part of "being dumb so the story can progress". That's definitely one of the weakest point in P5's plot.

>tfw don't watch any current ongoing titles or whatever
>have to skip galleries on sadpanda that are based on specific titles because I probably will miss crucial undertones like character relationships in said titles
>we are currently in at a point when quality original characters and comics are a rare commodity compared to ones that parody existing fandoms and settings
Suffering as well