*saunters into GameStop and lights a cigar*

>*saunters into GameStop and lights a cigar*
>"Good evening, I'll take a PlayStation 4 Pro alongside several of it's flagship exclusives: Spider-Man, Bloodborne, God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us Remastered, Persona 5, Until Dawn and Detroit: Become Human. I've decided to play only the best, because why settle for less? I could have gotten a Nintendo Switch or Xbox One X, but I have no interest in children's platformers, indie games or multiplats."
>*loudly opens velcro wallet to reveal several dozen hundred dollar bills*
>*deftly plucks out a handful and tosses them thoughtlessly onto the counter, they are clearly only pocket change and expendable*
>*takes a long drag of the cigar, winks and puts it out on a cardboard Nintendo Switch display*
>"... keep the change."

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Based.

Would you like to join our rewards program?

Sir, you can't smoke in here. Gonna have to ask you to leave.

>Spider-Man, Bloodborne, God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us Remastered, Persona 5, Until Dawn and Detroit: Become Human
>I've decided to play only the best

Attached: 1251782113210jf.jpg (590x523, 20K)

>*Disguise drops*
>Oh, and... *huff huff* A copy of Spiderman for PS4 please...

Attached: sonygger has entered the store.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Now THIS is shitposting.

>Velcro wallet
Yeah, you lost me there

one day this will happen...

one d-day... *sob

Attached: 1527653659661.jpg (800x1011, 88K)

i got a 3 days ban for this

>Detroit: Become Human
>I've decided to play only the best
>Only the best

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 28K)

Does the change to to the company or the employee?

>Velcro wallet
lmao

Detroit isn't exclusive anymore though.

I'm live a fairly unhealthy life. Sugary coffee with fatty breakfast burrito in the morning, some crap off of whatever food truck is outside at lunch, then grab or order fast food at night. This is my daily intake outside of weekends and a few days where I'll go out to eat with friends. I have an incredibly sedentary job as a truck driver. Even though I'm obviously overweight, I'm no where near as fat as that thing. What in the fuck does that thing eat every day to become that fucking fat?

>not one copy of sekiro
this gigachad have brain damage

>loudly opens velcro wallet
based

Should I buy a cigar

Please don’t smoke inside
I’m going to have to ask u to leave
Store policy

check his youtube channel for valuable insight in the life of a fatto

Why are Sonyfags so insecure and threatended by the cute little Switch? Its embarrassing.

god how do I get as good looking as this guy

>Gigachad
>disrespectful
Fucking incel. Chads are kind and humble, they would gladly let you taste their most refined pussy juice if you were a little bit more sociable

Attached: 1514911346560.jpg (1600x1600, 403K)

learn adobe photoshop
all the trannies use it

Use photoshop.

Lots of photoshop. The real guy is kind of average. The pics are made by a girl photoshopping her boyfriend into the ultimate chad.

Expectation vs reality.

Attached: 1545847323761.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Where in the civilized world is it still allowed to light a cigar or sigarette in a public space?

S-sir you can’t smoke in here...

>Wants to be taken seriously
>Wants to be seen as who they are, and not what they are
>There's more to them than being gay
>"LOOOL! Look how GAAAAAAY we are!"

>flagship exclusives
made me kek desu

Attached: 1528756986621.jpg (394x534, 61K)

Jannies are biased and will ban anyone that says anything negative about Nintendo

>Velcro wallet

Pretty good shitpost desu

someone post cigar youtube reviews

>suddenly a new face walks into the store

Attached: 1546786555914.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Legally it's supposed to go to the company, but some employees keep it to themselves. It's unethical, but some people would do it if the company didnt give a shit about them or they're replaceable.

god i wish that were me ;_;

giga chad would never smoke, it would damage his gains

>gigga chad vs mad tranny
Who would win?

>tranniestomped.webm

Idon't know about that. I have a Chad friend who struck the genetic lottery and he has the IQ & commonsense of a stump. He most certainly isn't himself around girls.

But no shittin, he could walk into a bar, club, parking lot...doesn't matter, and literally pick any girl he wants there and take them home. He "dates" like 3 or 4 girls at a time and they are completely ok with that.

He has gotten me laid SO many times because he tells the girls he'll fuck them if they fuck me first (He never does). I've known him since Middle School and he is a true bro who has only excelled in picking up chicks. Literally admits girls only like him because they way he looks and they tolerate his douchebag persona because he is a Chad.

i got banned because gigachad bought botw, so i guess it's the opposite now

Based

Attached: 1551467588709m.jpg (894x1024, 76K)

Buy a ps4

based

Attached: 1553867626702.png (487x408, 75K)

Attached: consolewar2.png (824x510, 41K)

>buys xbox game

figures

Sir, you can't smoke inside this building. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
>*Gives you back your money*

Attached: 1553441601991.gif (540x720, 288K)

>smokes
>last of is
>until dawn
>detroit
>being rude to cashiers

Attached: 1547529956263.webm (800x800, 2.37M)

I hate food. I loathe eating. Worst part of my day. In fact, I'm on a fasting/gorging diet where I don't eat every second day.

I cannot even imagine getting this fat. I cannot even comprehend what it takes to grow this mass. I've seen videos of fatties eating blocks of cheese and tubs of butter, and it makes me physically ill just to watch.

It is SO fucking easy to maintain a healthy weight and eat whatever you want. How do you even fuck that up!

Women aren't complex man. Virtually any guy without a serious impairment could be trained to do what your friend does, club thots respond the same way to the same stimuli every time.

Attached: 1550119102755.png (676x676, 192K)

Attached: 1543872978277.png (1288x1288, 357K)

>exclusive

Attached: doubt.png (787x520, 482K)

>filename says sony
>buys an xbox game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1856x1200, 573K)

>Last of US
>the best
Is joke right

Attached: 1554215451700.jpg (235x499, 45K)

Have you ever even LOOKED at the fucking rules

Attached: gDlZwr6.png (381x346, 18K)

>cashiers
>deserving respect
lol

I mean you faggots did use the same webm under the name "pc.uck has entered the store" over and over back in the days, so it's not like you faggots are talking from a heightened position.

>n-no u!!!!

Attached: 1523047735174.png (584x717, 318K)

Cringe

>rule 4
K E K
E
K

Attached: inb4 stop talking about video games.png (1888x983, 721K)

You do realize no one gives two shits about the rules and they're only there to justify an asshurt mod giving out a ban.

I know most people don't give a shit about the rules because of the off topic garbage and consolewar shitposting being more prevalent than actually talking about videogames, but don't be surprised that you get banned for breaking the rules.

Attached: 1443385929436.png (598x369, 387K)

> fat degenerate detected

Disgusting chimp, abhorrent degenerate
waste of space XBRO monkey, go back to your CAGE you hideous, malformed, bigoted XBRO. Filthy spite filled subhuman XBRO, what has happened in your wretched existence to fill you with such impotent vitriol, such seething hatred you wicked, wicked evil hate-filled XBRO sack of refuse. I curse the day you were born horrid, disgusting, morally repugnant, socially inept, evil XBRO bigot, vile pedophile, horrible unwashed, evil to the core, idiotic XBRO. You are so uninformed and uneducated and so filled with the most angry and hateful misinformation you awful, disgusting piece of shit, cursed thrice over, immoral and hated XBRO animal, barely better than garbage, barely human XBRO

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love this pic

More like "yes, but so do you". I'm just eliminating the supposed high ground you're standing on.

Attached: 1552405517049.jpg (867x766, 62K)

>"m-mods aren't Nintendo biased!"

Scraps

Cope