RIP Overwatch

Less viewers than poker and Starcraft II. This game is OBJECTIVELY finished.

Attached: 912827108.png (1282x710, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvqhmBG0o9I
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759547511
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>League still that high
Jesus, how?

Riot is notorious for artificially inflating numbers with viewbots.

Chinks and gooks

>notorious
First I've heard about it. Any proof? All I can find are speculatory forum posts.

>just chatting encroaching on #1
>csgo dead unless a tournament is on
>overwatch dead unless owl is on

The most popular categories on Twitch are so boring.

Twitch is meaningless.

why the fucm is chess gimmick edition popular

Sunken Cost

Broadly yes but for newish games (even OW) it can mean something. This isn't a decade old game that a ton of people still play but no one streams.

Guess no one knows since Blizzard doesn't say.

Can someone please explain how the fuck GTAV is not only that high in view count but also regularly top of the sales chart on Steam?

GTA Online is fucking garbage.

roleplay on twitch, no fucking idea for sales

>using twitch to gauge popularity

>needing proof for a private company arbritary number

retard

It's also 7 AM EDT on a wednesday. Russians are watching CSGO, chinese are watching Fortnite, league, and pubg, koreans are watching Starcraft and DOTA, but Americans that watch Overwatch are just now getting up, assuming they aren't still sleeping

Still esport of the year for two consecutive years.

Fewer.

I wonder what the biggest gap is between stream numbers and current players. Not smartphone and not china / korea only games.

Are Americans the only ones that watch it? Every OWL player is Korean

overwatch only gets views when some dumb titty bitch is "playing" it and ofcourse that awful overwatch league thing that people watch because they get a free skin or lootbox for watching

anyway twitch isnt a gauge for anything, people watch streamers play a game, theyre not playing the game
overwatch is bad anyway and is basically dead and not getting content like others have said

>APEX LESS VIEWERS THAN PUBG
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO LMAOOOO

how are lol allowed to bot for so long
wont twitch ever do anything
years have passed...

Why is the twitch chat in CS:GO tournaments 100% people either trying to bypass the chat filter for racist words or insulting Turkey

>just chatting
why doesn't twitch just allow nudity at this point if they're going to enable camwhoring like this?

Come back in two days when new round of OWL starts

Lack of game updates is dishearting, but the game is not going anywhere (aside from F2P in fall) and is still alive and active.

>just chatting
>immediately think of camwhoring
S E E T H I N G incel

>Are Americans the only ones that watch it?
i am russian, i am watching it. Though i wish ShaDowBurn was not permanently benched. Still, OWL is the only "eSport" worth watching anyway.

>Still, OWL is the only "eSport" worth watching anyway.

Why?

still popular in Korea,China and Brazil

So I guess he should just believe your bullshit

Based. Learn your grammar before posting, kids.

How does counter-strike, league of legends and gta still have so many viewers?

- its team based
- its fast paced shooter with guns like in arena shoters instead of boring CoD/CS hitscan and lowmobility
-its interesting to watch for both player mechanical skill and team tactics
-constant happening on screen

An ideal "esport" is basically football with guns. Overwatch is the only one that somewhat approaches it. Never understood moba watchers. And while its interesting to PLAY other games competitively (CS, StarCraft etc.) - its not interesting to watch them.

tf2 has 400 viewers avg and still is one of steams most played games

>CS
Tournament is on right now.
>League
I don't know but league is always top 5. It's just popular.
>GTA
Pic

Attached: 35105308.png (510x530, 344K)

this is an awful opinion but okay

It is though. The point and "value" of twitch is watching people play video games. Just chatting is removing the whole reason your website exists, and makes it just like every other ustream, chaturbate etc.

Truth is ugly. The only thing that can realistically dethrone Overwatch as king of esport is FIFA 2025: Murderball Battle Royale

I don't find OW either fun to play or watch. The shield + Ultimates beta is so bland. Rather than encourage it forces team play. The OWL streams are just globs of teams moving back and forth near one another until 10 ults go off at once.

Older games are mostly like this, though without as many players as tf2.

Crossplay on consoles, f2p and 50 lootboxes for every paid owner now would boost the game back to life.

>The point and "value" of twitch is watching people play video games
You know, you can still that
>makes it just like every other ustream, chaturbate etc.
How so?

why does this guy brings so many viewers in any game that he plays

Glad this proves that Apex "hype" was artificial as fuck, when everyone just randomly starts gushing over a game it always seems artificial these days unless there is actual substance behind it.

Rip firestorm

Attached: 1554265005526.jpg (788x788, 76K)

>game not top 3 on twitch
>game ded
you glow in the dark niggas are hilarious

>I don't find OW either fun to play or watch. The shield + Ultimates beta is so bland. Rather than encourage it forces team play. The OWL streams are just globs of teams moving back and forth near one another until 10 ults go off at once.
I don't enjoy current GOATs meta much, since its all tanks - but even in this state OW is much much more than just ults and blobbing around. That said, to really enjoy OWL, you need to understand OW - if you can't comprehend whats happening on screen, evaluate players actions, quality of tactics and judgment : then its just flashy pictures instead of sport. I immensely enjoy OWL because it has great amount of depth, nuances and things to learn and appraciate. A player that does not play OW, or worse - does not try to understand and improve himself in it, can't care about OW as sport.

Real sport is popular, because majority of people played it at least once in their life (aside US "sports", since americans are too fat to ever do any). You don't have to be Ronaldo tier football player to be able to play football as kid or as adult and really appreciate the game in amateur or pro leagues. If you never played the sport - watching most of its is useless.

If you do not enjoy playing overwatch - whats the point of watching it? Sport is something you relate to, not just time killer for sake of entertainent. Its enjoyable both because you liking sport itself and attachment to teams/players.

>15th place is the same as 4th

its goign F2P in fall and gets expansion next year

youtube.com/watch?v=BvqhmBG0o9I
not 1st april, its real

It's dead for sure, but no one gives a shit how many people are watching a video game. Completely irrelevant, just like twitch and streamers.

>You can still watch people play video games in the just chatting section that features people not playing video games
It's literally just for lazy streamers to keep making money off of lonely losers while they're eating their dinner or responding to social media.

>goes F2P
>still has less players than Hat Fortress

Attached: King K. Klobkokabkalab.jpg (480x480, 67K)

>>still has less players than Hat Fortress
>Hat Fortress players actually believing OW has less players than it
pitiful

>2 big streamers decide to play some OW
>OW not dead anymore

Attached: 1554257388330.jpg (570x960, 65K)

Because it is still a good game to play and watch user

he is cute and kind of /ourguy/. Even kind of autistic. There even life size fuck-doll sits behind him. Maybe not now, but was there for some time.

I can find players in Hat Fortress matchmaking and community servers instantly at all hours. From 3am - 9am Overwatch queue takes me 10 minutes to find a game.

Maybe you should out out of Brazil to a country people can actually afford to buy Overwatch copy

You may not like it now, but since it’s conception it’s always been a good game built on solid foundations.

Unlike the clunky, slow and casual mess that is overwatch.

(((Based diversity)))

Based and redpilled European community with very few zoomers, good Goys or subhumans

I still think that people who complain about the meta chages are just people who just can't adapt to anything new unless a pro player comes out and explains everything to them

>afford
>when the game is f2p

fewer

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759547511

You’re probably right. I mostly just hate all the new champions that have came in since Braum and reworks. I prefer simple but hard to master, like vayne, jax or twisted fate. They don’t make em like that anymore

>>You can still watch people play video games in the just chatting section that features people not playing video games
What if *LONG GASP* YOU IGNORED THE SECTION YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH? WHAT A CONCEPT!

why is everyone bullying brazil now

Because theres actually content every 2 weeks

sounds more like you are trying to spread lies in favor of your zoomer hate

New content regularly, and it's the most casualized ASSFAGGOTS of all, some people are literally playing it as a ladder to get the basics and jump into DOTA 2

>most casualized ASSFAGGOTS of all
Excuse me but that's Heroes of the Storm.