UH HO HO OH NO NO NO NO NOAHAHHHAHA HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHHAAHAHA

UH HO HO OH NO NO NO NO NOAHAHHHAHA HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHHAHHAAHAHA

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.jpg (1920x1080, 922K)

>it's real

game isn't even in development and probably never will be

>a sequel to one of the game bests is a joke

I'd rather it come later and be good than sooner and be shit.

if epic funds the game and actually makes it happen i don't see why anyone would have any reasonable reason to be mad

This is so badly shopped that you can already tell from the thumbnail.

Op you fucking retard, you shopped the logo onto their website. Honor your family and commit ritual Sudoku.

>mfw don't care what online shitstore hosts the game as long as the game is actually good
Fucking Pepsiman, you better not fuck this up.

Attached: 1442854725899.webm (388x394, 133K)

>the ennemy
Valve's laziness
>the cure
Epic Game Store
>the desired outcome
Valve isn't lazy anymore and shows who's boss, while Tiananmen Game Store quickly fades into obscurity.

As an avid valve fan, I will accept anything that will result in valve getting their heads out of their asses to actually make games and improve on steam.

Fuck their "laissez-faire" attitude, this shit worked in the past, it doesn't anymore.

>to actually make games
Useless for Valve because Epic buys up 3rd party exclusives.
>and improve on steam.
As the Epic Store has shown, it's not about improving your service, it's about locking down games to your platform.

it would happen, since GSC's CEO is buddies with Galyonkin

>As the Epic Store has shown, it's not about improving your service, it's about locking down games to your platform.
And as sales numbers have shown it's pretty much about having a good and working platform to sell your games and not only have games on it.

Yes, you're probably right, but my main point still stands, I fucking hate Valve for not budging a finger and disrespecting their users all the time.

They could lower the cut to 20% and it wouldn't even slightly affect them.

What sale numbers and dont try to parrot the "2,5 times than previous entry" because that is not a proper sales number.

>please don't use the numebrs that Epic provided and instantly prove me wrong because Epic's too scare to release direct numbers
Nice try Chang, but it doesn't work neither here notr anywhere else.

>it's about locking down games to your platform.
that explains how Origin and Uplay completely btfo steam right?

STALKER 2 was looking for a publisher at E3 last year. I wouldn't be surprised if Epic threw them a bone.

That’s not even their website design anymore, now it’s a graphic of strelok with music playing

>Anime reaction image

What's wrong, incel? Valve didn't want to sell Loli Panty Sniffer 14?

I actually have multiple Loli Panty Sniffer games on steam account. :^)

Attached: is ok.png (154x225, 19K)

Enjoy your chink malware

I don't see it as a valid argument when my PC is already full of mutt malware. Plus I've never seen any kind of evidence that it would scan anything of worth on the PC. I'm guessing the whole Chink red scare is just mutt economic wars boogeyman tactics.

Attached: 1328664517827.png (180x240, 47K)

:^)

Attached: 2019-04-03_150054.jpg (1263x1403, 541K)

tbqh, it amazes me that at this point Europe didn't stop Epic fuckery. Probably it'll change at some point.

The website stopped looking like that a long time ago. Were you really too lazy to take a new screenshot?

Attached: hes right you know.jpg (599x466, 20K)

>KINDA WORKS WITH MODS EDITION

Attached: 1378065729310.jpg (1274x1022, 1009K)

>developer from a country in the middle of a civil war
>releasing a game

Bannerlord will come out before this does

Attached: 1554285799753.png (1366x728, 289K)

That was cute Chang

Attached: epic store bot.webm (1259x992, 1.85M)

this is a really dumb post
just letting you know

What am I supposed to be se3ing here exactly?

There’s nothing wrong here. Since I want to max out bugmen points, I will install epic launcher right now

how do you figure it wouldn't affect them

based and lolipilled