TFW Sekiro doesn't win GOTY because of unskilled journalists

>TFW Sekiro doesn't win GOTY because of unskilled journalists

>TFW they hide behind and use disabled people for their own agenda

>TFW you realize no From game has ever won GOTY even though Souls and Bloodborne were the clear best games on the year they were released.

Attached: 7jto8c12txo21.png (500x500, 168K)

Their fault for releasing the same year as The Last of Us 2.

Doesn't really matter when you release your game. Dragon Age Inquisition won goty.

they should make 3 difficulty levels for every game:
downies (easy)
trannies (medium)
gamer (hard)

>Demons Souls is released and caters to everyone under the sun with multiple difficulties, tutorials, pause button etc
>game flops
>no das, bb or sekiro

You do realise that IGN almost gave it a perfect score, as did PC Gamer? Most questionable journalists love it. Ignore the fucking retards you see on Twitter.

Why do you give a fuck what games """journalists""" say about anything? They're just critics except no one gives a fuck about them.

because awards sure matter

>gamer
having your identity defined as a gamer is as humiliating as being a trannie or a downie

Sekiro is nowhere near goty though. Even this month I've played RE2 remake which was better. Bloodborne should have won hands down though.

It's not gonna win goty because of tlou2 but it doesn't matter since sekiro isn't really that good

Fromsoft games already have easy mode, it's called guides and cheese.

shouldn't win GOTY anyways
Ace Combat was better

Because it didnt compete against anything whatsoever

>Release a game with poorer combat and stealth than games decades before
>Where is my reward?

who gives a shit about goty
every winner is garbage
tlou
dragon age cisquisition
witcher
botw
god of war
etc

Normies care. Shareholders care.

shouldn't tranny be the hard mode?
40%

GoTY’s stopped mattering when Fallout 3 won in 2008

>Bloodborne should have won hands down though
its called game of the YEAR for a reason you dipshit. it will literally never win goty because it came out in 2015.

t. Obsidiot

>game panders to "git gud" meme crowd
>getting GOTY
pick one

Do you recall anything of note being released in 2014? I sure as hell don’t, but atleast Dragon Age Inquisition was fairly good

Obsidian games are shit too, don’t use them as an excuse for Bethesda’s garbage

Only reason DAI won is because they couldn’t justify giving it to Bayonetta 2 due to their bias towards Tranny games

>caring, or even knowing about gaming journalism
Shiggy diggy

>being this retarded

He was clearly talking about 2015 you Down syndrome fuck

Journalists (Ultra Easy)
Normies (Easy)
Trannies (Medium)
Gamers (Hard)
Autists (God)

Sekiro isnt hard you fucking frogposter, holy shit neck yourself

Attached: 1524003265881.jpg (416x550, 37K)

It is for retarded gaming journos
>cuphead tutorial.webm

Why care what normies think?

They never won a GOTY because they are overrated trash games and they never will win a GOTY.

I'll let you in on a little secret as a journo myself, my pea-brained young friend: The only reason we give those games high scores (I never gave a From game anything below 8) is because we can't afford legions of autistic fanboys like you trying to ruin our image and stigmatize us as "unskilled" or "casual". We literally just throw you a bone. We actively avoid giving those games any praise beyond that one constrived review and purposefully elevated rating, though, as they do not deserve it in the slightest.

They are horrible repetitious and unpolished games with hellish amounts of bugs, trial and error, uncalibrated enemy encounters and telegraphing, bad or even annoying music, mostly terrible graphics and, most importantly, bad gameplay. Especially the Souls games are almost devoid of any kind of verticality or compelling level design. And Sekiro's combat is quite literally a parry simulator with bad hitboxes and telegraphing. You say, "get good!" Why when it isn't fun? Ninja Gaiden, Monster Hunter or Devil May Cry can be difficult, but god knows I'm more compelled to get good at those games than in your flavor-of-the-month parry simulator; 20 FPS and trashy grab animations boogaloo.

Sorry, pity scores yes, awards no. Never.

Attached: babby.jpg (589x820, 83K)

T. Seething contrarian

>He doesnt follow game journos that played games and wrote articles during 80s
>His gaming journos didnt play Ultimate when it came out
Sucks to be (you), I only follow the good stuff

Attached: pelitstrippi12-01-copy-1024x316.gif (1024x316, 66K)

GotY only matters as much as the credentials of the people presenting it. So basically zilch I doubt they even play phone games.

As much as I like Sekiro, the year is young and it already has stuff such as DMC 5 and RE2 to compete with. It's been a great year however and I've been enjoying it .

Attached: 1534653320738.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>tfw I don't work for them so I couldn't give less of a shit about what awards they win or even how much they make
If they went bankrupt today, I wouldn't give a shit because 4 others will take their place. Fuck off retard, they're not your friends. You have no stake in the company at all.

>make a game exclusively for a very specific audience
>why doesn't everybone like this game???

The only game review I follow is christcenteredgamer :^)

Usually games that get released mid year or closely to the end get goty status

git gud

Who cares if still sold well

does anyone over the age of 12 actually care who gets some unofficial goty award?

>DMC ever being GOTY
Holy fuck hahahaha

This place is sincerely overrun with reddit refugees. We're the minority here now. Blame gook moot.

>clear best
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>Bloodborne were the clear best games on the year they were released.
nah

Attached: DfEQLaQ.jpg (1586x1048, 341K)

Stop spamming sekiro threads, you retards. So annoying

Attached: CF57E31F-0AD3-4765-900A-7ABF693FC684.jpg (810x810, 240K)

it is inferior to Souls games. it doesn't deserve GOTY

This, whenever someone says theyre a “gamer” I immediately see then as a huge retarded faggot

>Fallout 4 number 2

trannies are better than gamers sweaty

Attached: mhg discord meetup.jpg (931x767, 154K)

It's ok I view bloodborne same as you view fallout 4

I've never played BB I just thought it was funny desu

The real problem here, you frogposting retard cocksucker (I hope you get dick cancer) is that you care about "GOTY" awards, as if there was only one publication giving those, or if it mattered at all in terms of the games themselves.
Sekiro will have more lasting power than probably any other game of the year. People will still discuss it and share strategies and so on for years to come, like what happened with the souls games. GOTY awards are for normies and frogposter retards like you who should have stayed on facebook.

This. Who gives a shit? Every game just slaps GOTY edition on their second printing.

It won't win GOTY, because it's not that good.

Who gives a shit about GOTY awards, what matters the most is if it sold well and you enjoyed it.

Attached: 1551958457097.jpg (819x1024, 136K)

Don't listen to journos or any media types, they're all unskilled hacks. Honestly their accolades should mean nothing if the game sells well.

retards do, and retards have money. so its a problem

it's the best game of the year easily, but stay seething nintentoddler

>baww Souls Game 6 should win GOTY
stop rehashing the same stupid shit
the only new mechanic here is...backstabbing people?
fuck off

You can backstab in souls. Sekiro has lots of new mechanics. You should have picked jumping. More basic. Level up your bait.