>weeb games are popular now

what happened

Attached: Sekiro-vs-Dark-Souls-and-Bloodborne.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

>now

Japanese games with more universal appeal (Final Fantasy, Zelda, Metal Gear etc.) were pretty much always popular apart from a critical and commercial dip in the mid-late '00s.

>he thinks Soulsekiborne are “weeb games”
Weeb games are shit like Neptunia, Atelier, Tales Of, Senran, etc. The kind of generic dogshit where the cover art is a bunch of anime girls, all with their mouth open, except one of them is winking and another one looks angry/annoyed.

women ruined western gaming industry

Trans women*

bunch of faggots, all of them

The only time they weren’t popular was when the west tried to destroy the market between 2005 and 2016

Attached: TeamSilentGroup.png (633x348, 386K)

am i suppose to know who this bunch of gooks supposed to be?

now that gfx are past n64 level you can measure weebness with eye size alone

imagine being this much of an oblivious retard

>PS1,PS2 and Xbox happen
>western publishers and developers saw they'd make more money focusing their attention on the console market instead of just PC
>it becomes big money, big money lead to AAA,
>Japan can't into AAA and can't into the increasingly thin line between console and PC architecture and multi-platform releases
>Meanwhile, AAA development times become more time consuming and costly, to combat this, money pored into third party engines and assets to save cost and time
>Japan watches, learns, starts licensing said engines and making AA on them
>Meanwhile, AAA becomes more and more bloated in order to justify costs/egos/marketing departments/sharholders/CEOs
>Japan mainly focuses on making the fun AA like they always did
>Gamers fed up with AAA start rewarding Japan for their efforts

They appeal to weeb fantasy but they're not weeb games. Weebs are usually social outcasts who commit suicide by the age of 30.

What weebs need to do to make it is take a break in their early to mid 20s, force themselves to go out and socialize, get into a career, relationship, stable income, all that normie shit most of them desire and/or is kind of needed to function in society.
Then, after all of that is in routine, they feed into their weebisms again if they so desire, tough of course within the limits of maintaining their daily lives. You'd be surprised how many 30 something year olds I know who regularly read manga, watch anime and weeb game, in between climbing the corporate ladder and taking care of their families.
In short, don't go full weebtard, focus on getting your life together and indulge responsibly.

>defunct studio
>dead franchise
>look there's two twats on the picture

what the fuck is even your point? yerro puss power?

>focus on getting your life together
>alimony in waiting and shekels for Dr Hindenberg
Hmmm... Makes me... Think...........

This. Look at James Cameron and Nicolas Cage.

>GRIMDARK!

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

Kys. Consumers who bought bad games en masse ruined the gaming industry.

miss the point harder

>don't have a point
>wew lad you missed it

well fucking played lad top tier ownage

Those games were made by japs but they're not weeb by any means

If anything DaS and BB are Westaboo shit considering that the former is a product of Miyazaki's love of D&D and those '80s Jackson/Livingstone Fighting Fantasy novels, and the latter was primarily inspired Bram Stoker, HP Lovecraft and a holiday he and his wife took to Europe.

based and incelpilled

They were always popular, brainlet.

Honestly, it's because they focus on making the games feel good. ds and bb feel really good when you play. most western games are plagued with 'muh diversity' and 'muh stronk wamen' and veiw good mechanics as secondary.

*view
forgive me, I usually lurk only.

no u tranny faggot

>western

The only one of those games that's weeby is Sekiro. The other two were just made in Japan.