Unfair vidya bosses

Here we go!

Attached: sister_friede.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Literally. Unironically.

Attached: SotFS_AncientDragon.jpg (1280x685, 759K)

Attached: tinder_full_color_watermark.png (1418x536, 10K)

Lmao your joking right? That thing is a joke fucker cant even hit you its so slow

Back then, when games were really hard.

Attached: NinjaGaidenStage6FinalBosses.gif (512x190, 13K)

Killing her at SL1 was my greatest achievement. Hardest boss of the Souls series (not including Sekiro or Bloodborne) IMO.

Attached: 20180318174718_1.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

God i want to be fucked by that dragon.

The unfair part of friede is she moves like a bloodborne boss while you move like a dark souls character. Other than that it is fine and a great fight.

Almost every single boss in this game has raped my ass for dozens of times, but this motherfucker was the pure definition of torture.

Attached: Screenshot_92.png (542x687, 166K)

Hot opinion: challenge doesn't necessarily have to be fair.

Attached: C-I5G1RUQAANRO2.jpg (640x437, 23K)

Attached: desc.jpg (500x540, 48K)

This is unironically one of the fairest bosses. Fighting him is really enjoyable, just like Artorias fight.

I thought pontiff was harder at sl1 without parry spam.
I also found Pthumerian Descendant in the chalice dungeon to be the hardest sl1 in bloodborne.

he's too damn fast

Attached: flyasfuck.jpg (833x591, 47K)

Thanks for reminding me

Attached: artorias.jpg (305x165, 8K)

>beat pontiff without parry spam

Why

Attached: grimm.png (405x613, 272K)

I'm still mad

Attached: 3031884-mat.jpg (637x356, 53K)

Literally the hardest Kirby boss in existence.
>The part where he summons FOUR CROWNS

Attached: vihd.jpg (1862x1048, 1.09M)

RNG cancer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I don't know honestly. I guess I just hate myself. Felt rewarding for some reason.

Holy fuck, this.

Attached: 1552514852205-v.jpg (553x457, 50K)

As a kid I was kinda poor and had a bunch of handme down games, so I had plenty of time to play them since I didn't get new games but still couldn't beat this last part because of how many bosses you had to fight in a row along with Ghosts and Goblins.
Beat pretty much everything else including StreetFighter 2010 which some people thought was a hard game even though it was fairly typical of the time.

use buffs retard

especially in hotd4 special

It's all about having the right skills.

this boss was fun though

Attached: rugal.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I'd say ishinn in sekiro is the first soulsborne boss that made me want to pull my eyes out. Others have been hard but he was obnoxiously so and his 4 stages with the first being a different boss is just annoying.

that boss at the top of the temple in atelier iris 1
you know the one if you played it
whats that, you enjoy your semi-consistent progression? to bad, now you need to grind for 5 hours and spend a shitload of resources on megabombs to even hurt it before it 1shots you

>never bought the dlc because ds3 was boring
>never had to fight this unfair boss

thank god sekiro came out so now ds3 doesn't even have the boon of being the latest from game and it'll be forgotten within a year

Attached: 1541707992768.jpg (389x260, 25K)

>never experienced fighting gael, the best dark souls boss
just sad.

this faggot right here

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: super-mario-64.jpg (640x480, 144K)

after sekiro that fight probably wouldn't be that impressive

>dodge dodge dodge
>hit two times when you see an opening and then dodge dodge dodge
>no sword dueling of trading blows back and forth
>no perilous attacks to learn
>no satisfying deathblows
>no wacky strategies with prosthetics

rip in shit dark souls you have been replaced

Combat gameplay wise yes but sekiro is ultimately forgettable. People will still be discussing what micolash was up to in a year, not genichiro.

You do realize that treating this fight like an actual boss fight, is stupid, right? Ancient Dragon and the old king fight, are probably two of the worse fights in Dark Souls, because they are formulaic and easily beaten.

RE2 G stage 3

Walking in with no herbs makes you fucking wanna restart to standard mode. But standard mode it's shit and boring. Fuck this game but at the same time this game is good.

Was that him in the room where he chucks stuff at you? I didn't find him too hard compared to Mr. X on the lift.

>a select handful of /bbg/ autists will be discussing what micolash was up to a year from now

Yes. I've so far put 3 hours and can't go on. This is making me really unmotivated to play this game again.

That bossfight is pure kino

>unfair
mentally challenged people should stick to tetris

Correct
Retarded

>throws shotel through pillar
>fair
lol

I tend to horde on those games on i don't recall having a lack of health during that fight but it did come down to a couple of pistol shots.

You have to try and dodge attacks as much as your movement speed doesn't allow for it.

Really? I remember beating her in like my third try without a guide. I had way more trouble on the final boss of the ringed city

The Ancient Dragon can be defeated by attacking one of its legs, rolling back, then attacking its leg again. How is that a retarded opinion? It's a fact.

Actually I have beated him just now.

Well done. You're basically done, if Claire the final boss is easy. If leon i found it a bit of a pain but just spam flashbangs amd grenades.

it’s even harder on console, with the amount of particle effects the framerate tanks hard

He's fair, just hard
You'll get there user.
However, maybe you won't see the bosses that raised the difficulty past NKG

beat him first try, it just takes forever and is pretty fucking boring

Attached: a.jpg (963x690, 291K)

As a kid I never got that far, but if I did I would probably have tried flushing the cart down the toilet in frustration.
as an adult knowing what to do it's still horseshit and you can still die. worst part about that being sent back aaaaall the way to 6-1.

I should try beating NG2 some time because 1 is fun as hell, if a bit bullshit.

>Darkflame Friede
I seriously jumped when this name popped up. I was wondering why I only got a titanite slab but no souls.

This. Friede is a great SL1 fight.

Attached: 809.jpg (335x266, 14K)

Grimm is fair AND easy. He has obvious and distinct telegraphs for all his attacks, of which there are few. He has no feints or mixups, he's just fast and hits hard.

hard to take you seriously when people beat them with a ladle without getting hit while using bananas as controllers

that magic move that instakill you no matter what or where

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Living grass is making me sick, what the fuck does it do to kill? Does it suck all of my fluids? Tentacles, even plant ones, don't do it for me as much as living grass for some reason.

Matador is easily the hardest fight in the game because it's the only fight that has a high chance of wiping you out if you don't have the specific demons and Magatama since it's still fairly early into the game.

Attached: XlxmtiI.jpg (496x1116, 48K)

>tfw half of the chalice dungeon boss roster is better than the main game roster

>what game?

Rain World