Yeah I'm thinking he's in

Yeah I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: Banjoisin.png (1816x1920, 2.71M)

I'd love it but I ain't holding my breath

you realise that nintendo is trying sell dlc right? No one is going to buy this faggy character

cope

I'd love to play Rare Replay on the Switch instead.

*shoves master chief statue inside gaping asshole*

in all honesty can we talk about how shitty atlus has been with the DLC
joker's definitely not gonna be in smash 6 if it ever happens

Attached: 192374.png (812x500, 23K)

People bought fucking Corrin, a character literally NO ONE asked for, some people are completionist autists like me.

Smashfags didnt knew who was Joker before his announcement, still they'll buy him.

You're retarded.

Howthe fuck would people from loot crate know any inside info at all

Can I get a quick rundown on the loot crate thing? What happened?

Judging by the cap they made a meme post about wanting Banjo Kazooie in Smash and had planned to have a Banjo Kazooie item in an upcoming crate then on the same day both deleted the meme tweet and announced BK wasn't going to be in the upcoming crate anymore.

t. Smashfag

Does this make you mad? Good.

Attached: 1549406972476.jpg (1024x771, 214K)

It's possible that the Banjo-Kazooie item was smash related, thus breaking NDA and would have to be removed. As far as I know about current BK merch, none of it is related to Smash. Just seems a little odd that Lootcrate would take the item out along with a tweet that was Smash related. Not saying this is a lock for them, it's just really really weird.

Attached: abf.gif (230x357, 384K)

Why, if Banjo was in Smash, would Nintendo distrube items that imply this, to lootcrate? Why would they give them anything that could ever possible break an NDA? Theyre no retailers?

My theory is that the Joker dev time is taking longer than expected, pushing back the time for their reveal. Plus who's to say that it was Nintendo shipping the items out? Microsoft could be distributing the item and know about their inclusion and asked for LC to take out the item. The LC people are being very meely mouthed about this whole thing as to why it was taken out.

>A single emoji disproves Steve
The confirmation bias is real

Still, why make lootcrate any part of this? If LC asks to buy some merch they wont give them shit for an unreleased secret character

And people actually thought this was a Steve confirm.

Attached: 408dc106116353561b2a852886bac1a4d3c6a8edc1d670407f5ff2e33b8f91a4_1.jpg (320x256, 15K)

The stretch is real

Geno is the only popular potential DLC character that isn't deconfirmed.

NONONONO
IM IN SMASH, NOT THAT BEAR

Attached: never.png (1060x714, 863K)

Spirits deconfirm characters

What Smash related item? All characters get is an Amiibo, and the loot crate Item was a beer cozy

My deal is that if the crate with the Banjo item was released before they were revealed, it would be a massive spoiler for their inclusion. Until and IF Banjo is revealed, all parties involved have to stay hush-hush. The NDA was probably broad enough to protect the Banjo item. Just seems too strange to be a coincidence. Plus LC have made their own exclusive items. Maybe they were commissioned by Microsoft and/or Nintendo to craft a Banjo item celebrating their inclusion in smash. Again this is all speculation, it all could just be a massive coincidence. I hope it isn't though, I've been pulling for Banjo and Kazooie for years.

Is that the pulled Banjo-Kazooie item?

Do you read any of the stuff that Im saying?

There is no reason for Nintendo nor Microsoft to send out ANY Banjo items before its reveal. Let alone with LC.

They don't though.

Yeah

They do though.

Have you read what I am saying?

I theorized that dev time was taking longer than expected and would force reveals back. Theory, not hard fact here. Maybe they thought beforehand that dev time would warrant a march release of the BK item via Lootcrate. These kind of deals and setting up merch takes longer than just one month, it's possible a plan was made, but had to be moved.

Gonna need a source on that. I'm not coming up with anything.

You say that because you're a Genofag

Don't know why OP uses this non evidence, when there are tweets of Phil Spencer himself saying Banjo would be cool in Smash and there are spirits of Blast Corps i.e a Rare license in the game files

I do not like Minecraft or Banjo but I can not deny the impact they have had on games. I would be 100% OK with Steve and Banjo being included as Smash Ultimate is video games the game.
I mean I do not like Street Fighter or Pac Man but I understand why they are in.

The kids who liked BK were the redditors of the schoolyard. Fuck off fags.

>Still not reading

There is NO REASON to send out merch if the reveal hasnt happened yet.

Banjo is not revealed.

Even if, due to your theory, the reveal was pushed back, it wouldn't matter, since in no scenario merch would have already been sent out or a deal would have been made with lootcrate.

>These kind of deals and setting up merch takes longer than just one month

Hardly.

I think you're both being a bit dumb. We know there was meant to be something BK-related included, that's simple enough. Maybe it was pulled because they didn't make enough. Buuuut let's say Lootcrate had plans to include BK stuff a month or two before it was sent out. Lootcrate is preparing to get things done when OOPS, turns out the deal Ninty and Microsoft put together has some... interesting licensing rights in regards to merch. Perhaps the two companies intend to do more with Banjo than just a Smash appearance, and so they want to get their ducks in a row for future expansion. First things first: No one producing BK merch is allowed to make any new deals. Lootcrate tries to make a manufacturing deal and are shot down because of this. LC pulls BK from their crate, and know nothing more than that the manufacturer said no.

Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini yep.

And Banjo-Kazooie was released between these two games.

Attached: Dyqu4xoVYAApZsH.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>I think you're both being a bit dumb
>Here's my fucking pipe dream

Yeah sure bud

Isn’t there that one counter argument that Nintendo owns the names of those two titles

I am not a Genofag, I just think Geno is in and it is pretty obvious with all the evidence.

You have no proof they do.

LC might've intended to include just some mundane Banjo Kazooie thing, but Ninty and MS might've decided to re-negotiate merch production for the characters, for whatever reason, forcing MS to limit what can be done with BK products, leading to a deal with LC and the BK merch manufacturers not being allowed.

Based retard, smash DLC is just to promote future games/ports.
Corrin, Cloud, Bayo, fucking Joker for god's sake.
Banjo is not coming because the franchise is dead, now cope.

I don't even think it matters either way, just that one person seems to think that the LC BK stuff was "totes Smash related" and so it means something, the other person just says it wouldn't mean anything ever. It's more likely it wasn't related to anything, but there is at least a chance that behind-the-scenes there were problems with the merch license for Banjo that were caused by Smash.

except Banjo is a huge source of N64 nostalgia
I don't even think his inclusion is especially likely but you'd have to be retarded to think people wouldn't buy him

>Phil Spencer himself
Doesn't matter. Nintendo chooses the DLC, not the third party company.

He's right though. The Ninbabbies only started portbegging for Sony's Persona 5 to Switch after Joker was announced.

I mean why would they put them in the game as spirits though if they have absolutely no relation to already existing characters or companies?

I think Banjo's chances are entirely tied to if there are any plans to revive his series.

You have no proof they don't.

This. Get ready for more corrins

This could also be said for Devil’s Third

Oh so they are trying to revive King K.Rool in the next DKC game? Unlikely

Not sure, I think it was only for Jet Force Gemini who was published by Nintendo in Japan.

Meant for

>Getting so hostile over another theory.

Yeesh....no need to get so defensive. I'm just tossing out ideas here. You demand I drop everything and just blindly accept your premise. Shit takes time, user. I doubt you have the credentials to confirm how long it takes or when a company to go to LC and ask for an item to be featured in a crate. I am reading what you are saying, yet I see nothing but "just accept what I say!"

Well, they WERE gonna put him in TF

You are claiming that they deconfirm without substantiating it. You rosterfags are dumb.

>Rare Replay put on Switch, Banjo is therefore relevant again.

>Oh so they are trying to revive King K.Rool in the next DKC game?
>Unlikely
That's not unlikely at all, if anything it's all but guaranteed.

Simon and Richter?

Im willing to fully admit my bias here for Banjo. That's just how I unpack these events. Your theory works too.

>The counter-argument exists, it's just wrong. Nintendo owned them as second party IPs when they owned Rare, ala Kirby/Pokemon, but they don't belong to them now.
The arguments you could make are either:
1) Someone put them in before realising they didn't belong to Nintendo. Highly unlikely, as then you'd probably see more former-Nintendo things in there, and they'd probably be completely scrubbed clean from the game.
2) Like Geno, Rayman, and Shantae, they initially intended to include them as third party spirits, and they almost cut a deal to include them... only for all that to fall apart at the last second.
The other arguments are very... pro-banjo.

>smash DLC is just to promote future games/ports

The exact opposite is true. Smash's third-party characters have explicitly not been about promoting games, in all cases.

>Corrin
Corrin + Roy are pretty much the only example of advertising in Smash Bros, and they're both first party.
>Cloud
Yeah remember when FFVII was ported to Wii U? Oh wait, no. It's only just now getting ported to the Switch, years after Steam and PS4, and at the same time as Xbone.
>Bayo
Bayo2 released long before her inclusion, and Bayo3 doesn't even have a release yet.
>fucking Joker for god's sake
Obviously time will tell, but the odds of a Persona 5 port are low. Feel free to put me in one of your screencap compilations if you're so confident.

Cloud and Bayo didn't have upcoming games to promote when they were added.

>but obviously they were developing FF7Re/Bayo 3 before they announced them
Considering both games were announced with concept trailers and then have gone two+ years without any further information, no, both of those two games were in concept stages when they were announced.

Also for fucks sake, it's paid DLC. Nintendo benefits from the character being exciting because they make money off it. Stop treating Smash DLC like its exclusively used as advertising. Its its own fucking product.

DK is still a living franchise and is a first party character. Arguments related to him aren't really relevant.
Series has been steadily alive for years, and the two are more of a Ness/Shulk/Marth scenario.

I don't really have a bias for any characters, aside from Phoenix Wright. (And Bub & Bob)

Bayo is basically first party now

It actually does matter. Phil's comments show he is willing to work with Nintendo, "No Issues". This can lead the Nintendo Execs to consider bringing Banjo in as DLC due to the ease of acquiring the IP

You are complaining that they don't deconfirm it without substantiating it. You Genofags are dumb.

See
Maybe you need to calm down, bro.

Attached: 1507050475.happycrumble_362_sgdq_banjo_kazooie.png.jpg (1039x1280, 127K)

At this point I'm just glad people are talking about Banjo, I don't need him in smash. I hope whatever the fuck Microshill and Nintendo are doing together means I can somehow get Banjo on my switch, shit would be rad.

Attached: 1536582510327.png (510x546, 15K)

>people theorize Brave is Banjo, due to small height, 101 weight, not too heavy or floaty in the air, and the slide
>April will release Joker before the end, and may also show who Brave is

Still waiting on that source.

Attached: Any day now.png (571x516, 78K)

Repeating a smart person's words but changing a few nouns doesn't make smart yourself.

The character has a slide? Like Simon?

That would indeed be quite rad. At this point I just want them in to dunk on all the haters. Still that is like 10% of the whole reason.

Nintendo fans don't HAVE 64 nostalgia

Banjo will be revealed at E3 2019 as the 3rd character in the fighter pass. Rare Replay is also coming to the Switch with DK64 included.

And cup heads dev wants him in. So Cuphead confirmed

Realistically, if DK64 is on Switch, we would most likely see an arcade cabinet artpiece surrounding the screen, like with Jet Force and Conker

Bayo JUST had 2 released and Cloud JUST had his remake announced

Also banjo is not exciting. Nobody even knows who he is

Your games are outdated and trash, overshadowed by DKC and Conker's

He's probably getting in Smash. So please, stop making threads for this retarded Boomer Bear.

Neither does writing incomplete sentences and accidentally a word.

Yeah, lots of people were pointing out the similarities

That means nothing there are probably tons of devs that would be fine with their character being in it retard also he was asked how he felt about said character being in smash so it’s literally means nothing u tard

>nobody is going to buy one of the most requested characters
You're just as retarded as the fags who said K. Rool had no chance of getting in.

>He thinks company desicions take a day or two and they tell fans right away, when they start port or third party negotiations

Again, based retard

It's obvious that Microsoft is working together with Nintendo.

>imagine being this edgy and mad at video games for no fucking reason

Attached: 1553142251332.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

>inb4 the “Who the fuck are you” pic from historically unaware kids/shitposters too knee deep in the mess

>Nintendies were smart enough to wait until the literal mc of the game came onto a nintendo system before they started hoping for a port
hmmmm

Holy shit.
What if Banjo in smash was delayed so Microshit could polish off a reveal trailer for a new Banjo game?

The Cuphead Dev tweet was made a few weeks ago, 4 months AFTER the DLC was finalized.

Phil's last tweet about Banjo as DLC was done March 20th, 2018. This was 8 months BEFORE the DLC was finalized. When the DLC was finalized it stands to reason that an NDA agreement was enforced on the parties involved. This means that mentioning said character in Smash would be breaking NDA if the IP owner was in fact involved in the NDA.

With Cuphead coming to Switch, you betcha. Just gotta sit and wait for the news.

Attached: 1553116177212.png (720x960, 708K)

I'd expect Rare Replay for Switch at most, unless Phil finally found a team that he thinks can do the series justice.

See
Use that brain of yours.

Why not both? Phil loves the series enough to not half-ass it. I trust the guy.

Attached: 6rZ8g8R.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I mean, the first big indicator that they were working together was the Minecraft cross-platform trailer. After that we got some more big ones but that was the first.

Who buys the characters individually?

>Daisy
Character from an alive and active series that still gets games
>Piranha Plant
>King K. Rool
>Ridley
>Dark Samus
>Incineroar
>Chrom
>Isabelle
>Inkling
>Ken
>Simon
>Richter
>Joker

>Banjo
Character from a dead series that hasn’t had a new installment since 2008

HOLY SHIT BROS HE'S GETTING IN

Attached: bubsy.png (1174x553, 974K)

autism

Captain Falcon?
I guess his series is smash bros now.

The last Castlevania game was five years ago. Not to mention Duck Hunt, Game and Watch, Ice Climbers, Wii Fit, and Cap Falcon.
I don't see Banjo getting in, even if I'm a Banjofag, but this reasoning is stupid.

If there are two garbage characters I'm buying the three good ones separately. Saves more money. It's not like I would ever play Fire Emblem swordsman #49. Banjo is also included in garbage characters for me.

Castlevania hasn't had a new game release in five years.

Who do you want in, out of curiosity

>K Rool
>alive

He hasn't appeared in a game since 1999. Nice bias you got there.

You couldn’t be anymore wrong.
King of Swing, Barrel Blast, Jungle Climber, Mario Super Sluggers

>"M-m-muh RELEVANCY!!!"

*Blocks your path.*

Attached: 1553991870104m.jpg (1024x796, 114K)

Attached: 1539249013130.jpg (2048x1152, 603K)

Based Roolchad

Attached: expand.jpg (96x188, 6K)

Why, Spongebob of course! Hes the best choice and I would pay extra for him.

Not him, but K Rool's last appearance being in 2008 doesn't really help the argument against Banjo

Rare Replay

>inb4 "muh it doesn't count"
fuck off, it does count, it's a manner to keep the series alive and let new generations discover it

Fair enough, I fucked up on that one, but the newest game on that list came out in 2008. The same year as Banjo.

Banjo was also in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, which came out in 2010, if you wanna count that too.

Out of curiosity, what were the sales of Rare Replay

I mean Banjo Kazooie would be rad but why does them not being in some lootcrate mean anything?

How do we know? It's not exactly a Cloud deal.

Sorry, but Nintendo themselves are choosing the DLC. You’re getting 4 more Corrins, and you’ll like it

all the dlc chars will be 3rd party tho

I don't know, I personally think it sold well since there was an Xbox One bundle with it

smash speculators are fucking retarded

>Simon
>Character from an alive and active series that still gets games
Hideo Kojima killed Castlevania years ago though by giving it the DmC treatment.

You could argue that with fans getting Ridley, Rool, Isabelle, Daisy, Inklings, that Nintendo as well as Sakurai know the benefit of giving fans what they want. If they feel that partnering with MS, as they have been, and putting in Banjo Kazooie would make them good money, they'll do it. Smash fans do like Banjo Kazooie.

Jet Force Gemini in japan, I think.
But Blast Corps is 100% Rare. I'm surprised people overlook this whole data file thing.

>Corrin and Roy
>What is Lucas

Travis, but I'd be fine with characters ranging from Erdrick to 2B to Doomguy. I just don't want Looney Tunes knock-offs like Banjo or Crash. Also don't want Fire Emblem or Mario characters.

>Heroes vs Villains theme
>Literally only applied for 2 characters and WoL bosses
O I am laffin

>Looney Tunes knock-offs like Banjo or Crash
Those are the kind of characters that basically made Smash itself back on the 64.
>Yoshi, Kirby, Pikachu, DK, Jiggly
Cartoony characters fit very well in smash

Attached: 1539249152542.jpg (3750x3750, 1.39M)

I'm THE biggest Banjo fag on this site, and I know he'll NEVER GET IN.

Sorry, but Steve will get in before B&K. Minecraft is HUGE in Japan and Sakurai loves this game and has liked/followed tweets asking for Steve in Smash......

I know it hurts bros, it makes me very sad, but Banjo-Kazooie will be forever dead. They will never come back.

*grabs throat*
back the fuck off?!?

>hates fire emblem
>like dragon quest
Like hating peas, but loving green beans.
Doomguy would be very based, though

I don't know, something about Western cartoony characters doesn't sit well with me. I like the ones you listed though. Maybe it's the fact that the Western ones wear clothes and are more human-looking. I don't like Fox either.

>and has liked/followed tweets asking for Steve in Smash......

source?

I spy with my little eye

>s, to lootcrate? Why would they give them anything that could ever possible break an NDA? Theyre no retailers?

It could be Microsoft knows of B&K redesign in smash and allowed lootcrate to use the new B&K design for the crate, but JOKER(the stupid-ass addition) is delayed for some reason causing B&K announcement to be delayed as well, well past when everyone will get their B&K lootcrate.

So LC delays the box until B&K are announced.

The only other reason B&K was taken out of the box was the LC used their likeness without contacting Microsoft, so they just removed it. Which makes no sense.

>mama to 7 year old chupas
Chupas?

I don't dislike Fire Emblem, but I think the characters in Smash are too same-y, all too recent, overrepresented and put in there for advertisement. Erdrick would be retro, play differently from them and have a legit reason to get in.

I love playing Ultimate but I really fucking hate this community.
Smash roster was perfect in Brawl, all Nintendo characters with 2 famous outsiders, basically no clones and zero DLC.
But those fucking kikes smelled money I suppose.

Attached: 008653D9A0BC4C61B974F1F0159B002C.png (377x467, 278K)

Fair enough. Fox always felt so serious to me. He's an animal in clothes, sure. But he never felt "toony" imo. How do you feel about K. Rool though? he's basically what you described: western-made, goofy cartoon animal who wears clothes.
Even if you don't like him, you have to admit he's been quite popular amongst the Ultimate newcomers for sure.

And Rare Replay was 2015. Banjo sure shows up fairly often for such an irrelevant character.

mexicans

Attached: 1422164401465-0.gif (400x225, 308K)

I like him. Sakurai making him do croc noises did a lot for the character. The cape isn't very noticeable clothing imo, like DK's tie.

F-Zero was still relevent when Smash 64 was being made
Lord of Shadow 2, bad as it was, came out in early 2014. That was two years before Ultimate's roster was planned.

>Character from an alive and active series that still gets games

DK still exists, Banjo doesn't

The emoji was more evidence of steve for me.Im an unironic steve bro and i hate how people hate on him due to the ironic stevirgins like who don’t understand both characters can be.I dont want banjo in but im fine with his inclusion!
Bandana dee also has a slide and in game is considered to be a brave character as his main character traits
Cup head dev didnt want him in it was fake
Keep trying!One day he can get in!

Attached: B9F4221A-3B3D-4DF8-BA34-A09B13C43179.png (1136x1136, 1.13M)

>Duster assist trophy
the man got ROBBED
EVEN THE DOG GOT IN

Honestly? I don't care if he gets in or not. Sure, I'd jizz my pants if I managed to get Joker AND Banjo&Kazooie in Smash, but as long as the DLC characters don't break the game, I've been treated so well already that I have zero actual needs in the character department. They could release 4 fucking FE characters after Joker and I wouldn't give a shit.

SSBU is a perfect example that you can't please everyone. This game has every single character ever in Smash AND MORE, plus more on the way, and people are still complaining about some characters not being in. I mean, that's as close to objective evidence as you can get.

Attached: mine.jpg (1920x1920, 663K)

i do

>joker
cringe
yikes!
unbased and unredpilled

He would get a 3d model and i cant think of a full moveset anyways.Also the dog would just be a final smash where he would be an assist trophy that would be one of the more influential ones
>limp prevents jump so he can use wall staples to make ladders for anyone to climb,do damage if thrown at you though.
>Throws smoke balls occasionally at foes
>Can use kicks for his damage.
>Also can use rope snake if falling of stage to get up.
he works best as an assist,better than being final smash easter eggs and also gives him a 3d model

Attached: 1540214011139.jpg (1920x1920, 901K)

Fuck Labo man.
Reckless Safety Notice Man for life.

Marth and Shulk are already in the game, why can't I have MY anime?

>Shadow, Terry, Banjo, Leon, Eggman, Doomguy
based taste

> Cringe
> Unredpilled
> Yikes
> Unbased

Who says this unironically? This fucking response is legit even cringier then that actaully post this faggot's responding to. God I hope you're being ironic.

It's the same for any crossover series. You can never please everyone because the list is never-ending. No matter how much support seems to be concentrated on just a few characters, the minute those characters are added, the support shifts to new characters. People care more about who's next than who's already there. Especially for Smash which is seen as being like the videogame hall of fame. If your character gets added there, it's like having your opinions validated, your favourite franchise is good/popular/important enough to stand alongside legends like Mario and Link. It ends up being more about the hype and anticipation than the game itself.

Smash has reached the point where there are simply no really big characters left to add. There's no more characters that pretty much everyone supports, that everyone thinks "how is this character not in yet". The support has become split between so many minor characters that even when a character does get added, it actually makes more people upset than it pleases, because it wasn't THEIR character. You satisfy the small minority that wanted that particular character, while all the other dozens of small minorities that wanted other characters feel snubbed.

>using the ironic steve model
THIS IS WHY IRONIC STEVIRGINS NEED TO DIE THEY RUIN THE FANBASE
Kek,i actually have a moveset for labo,have to update it for the new vr kit.I have been having abunch of fun with labo!

Anime is acceptable, but replacing my boi Chadendorf for a glove-wearing fedorameister is simply unacceptable. Thus, I was moved to ridicule you.
Fucking oof, user.

>Doomguy, Banjo, Terry
Excellent taste. Those also happen to be my 3 big wishes.

Blaze the cat is in yeah

There's always gonna be room in my heart for Chadendorf. He certainly isn't replaced, or even moved down into a secondary. He's gonna be my ace when Joker wouldn't work. Nothing's gonna replace a DORIYAH.

Reminder that the leak/rumor was:
>Steve is in
>his alt minecraft skins include Master Chief and Banjo
>those are in the minecraft style
>Steve is in, and technically the other two as well

Oh look, another bunker full of banjocucks.
Let me REMIND you why Banjo will never get in:
>Owned by Microsoft
Seriously, this should be enough for you mofos to shut the hell up about him, but he is owned by a rival company to Nintendo who builds CONSOLES. There's no way a Microsoft character would get in. Plus it's Western shit and Sakurai will never make a Western third-party playable you monkeys. And if there was one, they would push someone that people know, such as a Minecraft character.
>Relevancy
The character has no FUTURE in the gaming universe. The best you can all hope are ports. The Rare team's original members either moved on or are gone. Microsoft, after the terribles sales of Nuts & Bolts, will never make a sequel. The only reason people push this character is for MEMES reasons, despite true polls made in Japan revealing that nobody cares about Banjo or remember him.
At least, Castlevania has an anime nowadays. Banjo & Kazooie have nothing.
>Japan only
Another FACT for you faggots: Sakurai prefers working with Japanese developers. No way will he bother talking with Microsoft to get an IRRELEVANT character. Instead, he prefers pushing characters from more known and loved franchises (such as Persona and Dragon Quest (because Erdrick is coming and you know it)).
Add to that the FACT that both those characters will have a female alt to increase the number of female in the rosters, and you'll understand why Banjo stands no chance. And no, Kazooie doesn't count because you play as Banjo, not as Kazooie.

Attached: NowayBanjo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Rosterfags are all meme lords, what a shock.

Attached: ok.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Literal chad character, get real nerd.

I honestly believe that Genofags and Banjofags are the same: pushing a character from 20 years ago without realizing that there are far more interesting choices nowadays than their old boring cereal mascots such as Sora or Steve.

Attached: 1546896743717.png (517x540, 159K)

falseflagging

it could be production issues, then they deleted the Banjo-Kazooie Smash tweet because that make no sense to talk about something not anymore in the monthly lootcrate

>> You can never please everyone because the list is never-ending

You can't please everyone, but you can damn well please the vast majority.

You know what character would have been a million times better and more liked than Joker? Crash Bandicoot.

I wish they had just announced all 5 characters right away I can't deal with fucking 2 years worth if roster faggotry and shitposting about a single game

Crash is still on the table. Just like Banjo. Don't give up

>Owned by Microsoft

Don't think that matters considering MS is planning to dump more games of theirs on Switch

Attached: zellhalo.png (883x155, 67K)

if that were the case they would have announced it was cancelled due to an error, not just straight up delete the tweet.

FIVE MINUTES

said who?

yeah, that's a good point...

till what?
If you're looking for a hypothetical direct announcement, wouldn't it be in an hour instead?

I just want goddamn news to happen. At all. Especially after the February Direct went out of its way to include a segment just to say "fuck you it's nothing".

I expect we'll probably get a Direct Mini this month at least.

>Nintendo publishes Bayo1+2
>Bayonetta is in
>Nintendo publishes Persona 5S
>Joker is in
>Nintendo publishes DQXIS
>Erdrick is in

Attached: 1546917936342.jpg (434x433, 231K)

The image they showed implied it would be around Easter. Which is unfortunately still late in the month

Attached: smash-ultimate-3_0-update.jpg (1200x600, 83K)

If it gets held off until it coincides with Atlus' self-fart sniffing festival of Persona 5 celebration at the end of the month, say goodbye to any chances of Pack 2 getting revealed in April since Atlus would probably want the attention to be kept on Joker and P5.

But we might get something in May, in time for the... Fire Emblem... Expo... FUUUUCK.

Attached: 1551737734425.jpg (500x334, 23K)

>Recency makes up Relevance
>forgets that Legacy too matters
rooltards

This will be Porkyfags after July is over

even if you put aside Steveposting, we're only going back to old Banjo arguing we had since the ballot but more delusional and obnoxious.

its in the do not want catagory and you still let your resetera-esque triggering autism get to you.
how does it feel to be dreadfully autistic?

Its quite cool even King_Zell knew about it

Attached: unknown.png (813x429, 300K)

Another thing is that LC could have tried using the B&K license and not just the B&K character, but MC wouldn't allow it.