Pokemon games were never har-

>Pokemon games were never har-

Attached: 1553747878095.png (725x568, 205K)

-d. These games are literally made for 10 year olds, you frothing retard.

-d. Literaly children focused games.

Literaly. Made. To. Be. Beaten. By. Children. Only manchilds like you think em hard

Attached: 1543341856578m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

HGSS was harder than B2W2 and I like B2W2 more.

>Challenge mode
Oh yeah, that thing no one got to fucking play because it required you to trade with someone who has the opposite version, AND have beaten the game first AND be ready to throw your original save away. So fucking glad I emulated this game so I could just flip it on. The fuck were they thinking

Game Freak is the worst nintendo-adjacent developer

>Wise Glasses
>Muscle Band
>Endeavor archeops
Yeah, real pros here.

sash guillotine is top meme though, can you imagine both being down to your last mon and iris just OHKOs you at 1hp for the win?

>zoom lens thunder/blizzard/sing
Sometimes Game Freak is alright.

Attached: 1122903924.jpg (445x383, 63K)

Now, OP is baiting indeed, but let's not exaggerate, user.

Ideally one would give you the key BEFORE you started...but that situation could really only happen in Japan or between brothers.

What are some good hard mods for pokemon?

Attached: 1534556692707.jpg (1088x953, 277K)

does pokemon still give you a million fullheal items

I mean, it's not Smogon but still okay for AI.

I want to IMAGINE Iris

No, ideally it'd just be a mode you can turn on and off at will while playing the game, maybe have the professor tell you about it once you get your first pokemon and finish the tutorial battle. If it gets too hard for little timmy he can disable it.

>water ice type
>knows thunder
>dunno anything about archeops but being rock probably makes any electric attacks useless
>dark dragon type somehow knows a water type HM move

Attached: 1549061299183.png (172x159, 70K)

HGSS had an absolutely retarded difficulty spike during Clair's gym and there's also literally nowhere to grind for post game.

ideally it'd just be a difficulty setting you can change at any time, but let's be real, this is game freak we're talking about. We're lucky they even considered a difficulty setting in any way whatsoever. I swear either everyone who works there is a mongoloid, gives no shits about the games they make, or the management is just iron-fisted.

>literally ice, water and fighting bait

Im glad that wasnt just me

I remember getting to the E4 and all my team were barely lvl 40

Rock doesn't do shit against Electric.

>rock
you mean ground, and ironically it is also weak to rock, so you can literally douse, electrocute, or stone archeops

lapras is shit, you can hurl fighting moves at it (this is gen V where it has many strong moves), same with hydreigon

didnt geodude/onix completely negate thunderbolt in gen 1?

Yes but that's because Earth type

geodude did because it's also ground type
Onix doesn't resist electric, that's an anime thing they made up.

Ground*

No, i meant how the mode is implemented actually works. That it's retardedly implemented mode is a know fact, but that was how it was supposed to be shared.

What is exactly difficult about that gym outside Kingdra? Hell if you got Lapras it deals with everyone outside Kingdra. And Kingdra itself only has Hydro Pump and Hyper Beam to worry about.

Why do people constantly forget that those were Ground types?

They do in every gen. They're both Rock/Ground. Ground nullifies damage from Electric attacks.

>make actually smart AI in gen 4
>put it on champion only, everyone else gets same shit as a bug catcher from route 1
>never reuse it since

>Why do people constantly forget that those were Ground types
They look like literal rocks.

You mean minmaxed IV/EV? Because actually a lot of endgame trainers have them

I'm convinced they did this just to shut people up asking for hardmode, just to say "well nobody played it!" when they removed it

No, Cynthia actually had a different, more competent AI than any trainer before or since.

>just to say "well nobody played it!" when they removed it
It's even dumber than that. Gamefreak removes features every game to "keep each region feeling unique" or some shit.

Attached: 71F21985-729B-4116-95C4-DE8DFBDA5E40.jpg (790x932, 446K)

DP or Plat? Didn't notice anything except slightly more chance to switch when she's fucked.

>weak to ice
>weak to ice
>weak to ice
>weak to fighting
>weak to fighting
>weak to ice

Attached: 1513366368155.png (500x465, 116K)

Well, she is a dragon trainer.

It's probably because they start from scratch every generation and build their own shitty in house engine like it's the 1990s and they make game boy games. Then, woopsie, we have no budget and no staff and spent all our time reinventing the wheel, let's just slap together some shitty copypasta dialogue, linear "dungeons", stick the premade assets in and call it a day.

champions being a specific type is stupid as shit

I know right.
Pic related is best dragon team though.

Attached: best team.png (710x568, 119K)

He is a Flying trainer tho.

Actually yes, but the game calls him a dragon trainer.

>Why do people constantly forget that those were Ground types?
Because back then when pokemon was still new, geodude and onix were Brock's signature pokemon and Brock was a rock type gym leader. When Pikachu was ineffective against them, most people assume it's because of the rock typing. Brock didn't even mention they were part ground.

Steven's rock/ground/steel theme was pretty cool.

Holy shit, never realized this.
Is he secretly falknerā€™s daddy?

ICE BEAM ICE BEAM ICE BEAM CLOSE COMBAT CLOSE COMBAT ICE BEAM ICE BEAM
Wow, so "challenging"

>not using close combat on hydreigon
kills him dead right there

But more people played RB than Yellow.