GOD OF WAR 4

GOD OF WAR 4

a freaking amazing game, one of the best of this generation.
Do you think it deserved the "game of the year"?

Attached: download (2).jpg (293x172, 9K)

god of snoy is trash, it's worse than the ps2 games which were already casual as fuck

stream yourself on gow difficulty please

>inflated health pools make every fight a tedious test of patience
no thanks

mad
cuz
you
bad

Damn right it deserved GOTY

Watching Yea Forums cry about it always makes me smile

One of the best games of the generation.

>Combat is meaty and enjoyable
>enemies are actually challenging (Name a tougher boss than Sigrun on Give me God of War mode)
>tougher than dark souls (no estus to heal yourself mid battle)
>best looking game so far this gen
>captivating story
>1 shot take (never been done in games)

when you draw up a web of influence, Resident Evil 4 and the original God of War games where the worst things to happen to the industry until TF2
they did much more harm than good

The b word is racist.

Devs are bad at making games

Its the devs fault your shit?

>he says about an action game that has fucking MOVE ASSIST that you CAN'T TURN OFF
listen user I understand you're shitposting but please if you really think this game is 2hard4me you're wrong, the game was made trying to account for people who have never played a videogame
The Boss Health Bar is located at the bottom of the screen.
i've already lost my faith in Yea Forums but the game is indeed bad even if Yea Forums's criticisms are retarded
you shouldn't like a game because it's hated, same if not worst than liking something because it's loved
>1 shot take (never been done in games)
Dead Space, it even did it better

why am I bothering I know it's all shitposting why do I argue with subhumans on the internet

The only thing bad GoW did was inspire Darksiders.

game of they year? which year?

Darksiders is a Zelda clone, the fuck are you on about?

It won GOTY because the outside narrative surrounding the game, not necessarily the game itself. It was seen as this wonderful comeback story of a dated and dying franchise from a struggling studio, and was the underdog champion in the face of the monster behemoth game RDR2, which also had the crunch controversy that made Rockstar look like the bad guys.

Not saying the game is bad, but you're delusional if you don't think this had at least some effect on people's thinking when declaring this GOTY over something like Red Dead.

shot take (never been done in games)
>What is Half Life?
KEK, SNOYFAG GETTING MAD EXPOSED

Fuck this particular installment of the series. Always remember that Kratos did nothing wrong and he was a good man provoked to murder, everything was the gods' fault..

From all the AAA games last year? Easily the best one, but it's still very overrated in terms of the critic score. However, I was surprised that it was as enjoyable as it turned out to be.

From a gameplay perspective God of War is still much better than outdated and clunky Red Dead Redemption 2

>zelda clone
I don't play Zelda because it sucks but
plot:
>divine servant goes on crazy adventure to right a grievous mistake that he made
gameplay
>flashy combo-friendly blade-based fighting style with nigh-invulnerable super mode upon dealing enough damage and QTEs for killing bosses
off the bat that's a lot in common with GoW.

The game gets a lot of shit for it here and on the internet in general but its good they tried something different. By the time Ascension came out some people were getting bored with the same formula.

>WOW ANOTHER GOD OF WAR GAME, CAN'T THEY DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT WITH THE SERIES AFTER ALL THIS TIME?

>THEY CHANGED IT TOO MUCH, THE SERIES IS UNRECOGNIZABLE, THE HELL IS THIS

Its just one of those series that suffers from shitposting no matter what they do to it.

Attached: 1446862240898.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Sure it did, I don't see why not.
But those handing out the """""awards""""" are so utterly devoid of any semblance of credibility by this point, that the awards themselves are meaningless.
Also don't forget they 're just a cabal of shitheads patting each other's backs. When was the last time anyone got awarded from their betters, and not Oscars-lite?

>game of the year
What the fuck is this shit even? Whose game of the year? Yours? Maybe. Not mine.

gow has and always will be mediocre

>Combat is move assust and buzzwords
>Vergil 3
>truly the dark souls of god of war games
>be prepared to walk to earn that pretty eye candy at 30fps unless you shell out for pro
>journo bait story
>Dead Space

Attached: 1553459540794.gif (193x135, 1.57M)

>enemy variety
>copy paste bosses
>not bad combat
no

it was good. not great like people seemed to agree on.

MHW even with it's casualization was still a much better game.

>MHW even with it's casualization was still a much better game.
if we talk about combat HOLY NO
if we talk about enemy variety HELL YES

No platform exclusive deserves game of the year.

why dont they make games like gow for PC?