en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember OP?

Attached: ooflad.jpg (599x900, 44K)

no

no

no

yes

No, Western AAA games were always fucking garbage. Portal & TLOU being the lone exceptions

Do I ever!

Attached: Freddi Fish.jpg (342x408, 45K)

Fuck off weeb subhuman

Attached: Planescape-torment-box.jpg (283x351, 25K)

>no western AAA games were always fucking garbage

are you implying that anime is an artform? because if so you're absolutely fucking retarded.

Genuinely seething & crying in desperation to have your outdated garbage recognized acknowledged despite people having no desire to ever play them.

>Genuinely seething & crying in desperation to have your outdated garbage recognized

oh so you were talking about outdated shit tier mechanics made by yellow skinned faggots from the far east.

for a moment I thought you were trashing the west by making eastern remarks. glad you acknowledged that your taste as well as culture is shit.

> BBBBUT WESTERN GAMES ARE GOOD!
Cope more

guys both games from both places are good
they each have equal amount of shit between both sides

>TLOU
You almost caught me with that

Attached: 1437805363609.png (386x494, 433K)

I forgot?

>Cope more

Attached: le-ebin-smug-posters.png (764x707, 85K)

Remember Human Beings?

Attached: 1486433640350.png (515x433, 318K)

remember when you forgot that your country was and is shit and never made proper art?

Attached: 9drVT.jpg (605x977, 204K)

About what? Western games are literally Tranny shit that constantly flop, whereas Japanese games are the highest rated of ever year & constantly make Westerners seethe

I love the hands. The dude was no where near close like what the fuck happened midway through that shit?

>About what? Western games are literally Tranny shit that constantly flop
>Western games

Weebhurted so hard you're deluding and confusing hasidic with western.

a shitty flop from a hasidic trash indie game on steam sells twice as much when comparing to your shitty weebcuck faggotry on dlsite, get a hint, your country is shit and loses to a bunch of onions riddled shabbos game.

>Western games are literally Tranny shit
Yep, just ignore all those futanaris on your hentai game stores, it's all the west's fault, christ you sound like a fucking imbecile, listen to yourself.

>western AAA games
>exclusively tranny shit

How do you nerds get away with saying shit like this?

Attached: gwyndolin.jpg (1300x802, 612K)

Imagine being so autistic that you think a game owned & developed by a Japanese company is Western

masterpiece

Attached: Thief_Dark_Project.jpg (314x400, 63K)

>Imagine being so autistic that you think a game owned & developed by a Japanese company is Western

Imagine being a brainlet low IQ faggot not understanding that the image I posted was to prove that your gay eastern jap company is creating shitty feminine dick girls on their tripple A titles and accusing me of something else that has nothing to do with my post.

Consider KYS.

> a shitty flop from a hasidic trash indie game on steam sells twice as much when comparing to your shitty weebcuck faggotry
Cope, Call me when a Western game grosses 20 Billion Dollars Like Pac-Man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_game_franchises
Call of duty, GTA, Tetris, NFS, Sims etc

>OH NO

Attached: 2.jpg (509x443, 66K)

Seething

Attached: Cope more.png (665x433, 36K)

I member

Attached: 88495.jpg (1442x800, 235K)

>Call me when you decide to sodomize my sperg tier gook brand that's nearly a decade old that I just recently made fun of for being "outdated"

i'll consider saving you over the suicide hotline whenever you feel like killing yourself by jumping off a tokyo building, cheng.

>S-s-seething
>c-c-cope

Attached: weebkikebtfo.png (657x720, 374K)

Do kids even play COD these days?

Hello? Yes, it was to tell you pac-man grossed 20 billion like pac-man

>1980 vs 2003
weebcucks btfo

4 months of microtransaction on the most pozzed game of the west can easily surpass most classic games of the past.

I like how this remains the case to this day

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

soulless soulless
soulless soulless
soulless soulless
soul

you'll be soulless when god is done smiting your ass

Attached: 1541585023063.jpg (836x663, 106K)

*fire dart*
OOF- OOF- ITS DENTO- OOF- OOF- OOF- OOF-
ARRGHHGHHLLHLHHH

>TLOU
looks like you have a garbage taste

Charles is such a handsome man

Name a single kid in a video game who didn't deserve to die.

Attached: Shot0001.png (922x692, 1.14M)

:(

Attached: 51f7020840974a2b3b32521f966b41fb40383dcc.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

> snow
> dragons
)))

no

Well at least they tried, that's what matters

remember when this game was unanimously loved and hailed as the greatest pc game on this board. and now its some kind of meme that you only play to get "redpilled" by some tongue in cheek conspiracy theories.

It only becomes more depressing with time as our own world becomes more and more like the game's world. When a new disease starts killing everybody in America though it'll probably start in California instead of New York.

yes

yeah, I miss it
I heard they're working on a new windows 7-11 though so who knows where that goes

Yeah it's still the greatest to this day.

You are a spy, though