Reminder that Necromancer is best class

Reminder that Necromancer is best class.

Attached: grim_dawn_forgotten_gods.jpg (1024x646, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/db/items/7775
grimtools.com/db/items/skill-modifiers
grimtools.com/calc/4VxOkKl2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off uroboruuk, more like UR A BOOB

praise empyrion

it really is. I tried getting into oathkeeper, but the Aegis has such a long cooldown that its a drag to play with from the get go. honestly I wanted to just constantly hurl spinning shields around like a DL crusdader.

Necro is best. Vitality cabalist, etc

Any more tips for necro/demo than "don't do it"?

Yeah, Aegis would be great if it weren't for that CD. I've been trying to figure out an Oathkeeper build that's actually fun and effective but haven't had a lot of luck yet. Might have to wait for more experienced players to figure stuff out so I can copy it.

Have you tried Oathkeeper+Necro? The Oathkeeper pets are really stronk when you stack Vitality damage, and tank for you while you leech with Bone Harvest. Blood Knight armor is pretty much mandatory, though.

Most Oathkeeper skills seem pretty bad outside of the pet, though.

ummm sorry sweetie that's not inquisitor
>cornerstone of all best ranged builds, has good spellcasting options
>high tankiness and self healing
>the literal single best levelling skill in the game that breezes through everything completely safely and in record time
demo/necro is fine
there's several sources of fire -> vit conversion, there's an option for ele builds, necro is reasonably tanky and demo has some good passives available
you could probably just go skellies up to 40 then transition into a mortar trap build with terrnox's tome and be right as rain all the way up to 100 because necro health, blast shield and a plethora of good spells from both classes

No, not yet. I tried running a Paladin on Hardcore and got KO'ed, so Im in the market for something new. I made a DK for gear farming but...

Well, I really *want* to enjoy oathkeeper. Its just, Aegis and EoR dont seem to be super viable on their own? Or at least they are only viable on builds with full sets etc, Im a poor noob who only has blues from the early game

honestly its more like
whats the best class and why is it BOTH AOM classes?
Seriously, all of the top performing builds out right now are either Necro hybrids or Inquisitor Hybrids. is it word of pain you're referencing?

Word of Pain might be the best leveling skill in the game but it's also the worst feeling skill, it has zero impact or any sort of feedback

Yeah, word of pain, and it's absolutely bonkers the speed you can kill mobs with it with no mana issues and no danger. Just word a pack, move onto the next, maybe check for loot back behind you every now and again if you're feeling fancy. Literally all you need to do it is that one wendigo medal that you can get the instant you start AoM content as well

maybe Ill try a paladin again.
I just got too uppity and tried to do the roguelike below the Arkovia Undercity too early and ended up getting 2 shotted by the boss (in HC) - it was pretty dumb of me to even try at that level honestly.

Any particularly really good feeling equipment cheap builds you would recommend? I have altitis and need someone else to make a descision for me apparently

inq/shaman word of pain+storm totem+lightning box, needs only wendigo medal and groble storm effigy
demo/shaman storm totem+mortar trap, needs terrnox's tome
occ/shaman pet build with that one tome that almost halves hellhound's resummon time and gives it 20% more damage on top of that
if you have obsidian juggernaut or its myth version soldier/oathkeeper can do a great build with its granted skill, it has both high single target damage and good aoe clear, plus you can leech with it since it's attack damage

also i can't vouch for it but i think TSS will be decent with rotheris' tome or whatever it is that reduces its targeting area so you can nuke the fuck out of single targets, probably something like word of pain again for clearing.
basically any skill which has good aoe and a good MI available can take you to 100 pretty cheaply

What do you mean by Wendigo Medal? I can't find any information (but I don't really know what I'm looking for either)

thanks! I appreciate you sharing this info with me - Ill probably do the Inq/Shaman.

you fuckin' rock.

grimtools.com/db/items/7775
this one, i couldn't remember its name off the top of my head
you can just target farm wendigos for it soon as you enter ugdenbog

I've been running a melee/lifesteal tank Oathkeeper + Necro to great success.
Pretty much just spamming Righteous fervor left-click (with the conversion point) and using Siphon Souls and Brutal Shield Slam on CD.

Steam rolling everything on Ultimate. The damage is surprisingly good once you get that new Chthonian MI that adds literally thousands of dps to every Righteous Fervor swing.

Oh shit.

Okay thank you very much for the information, I'm gonna poke around this site a bit more.

What's the fastest class combo? I want to go fast as fuck all the time

Inquis+Arcanist, probably.

it's a godly resource, its build planner and item database are comprehensive as fuck
it's even got a page where you can find all MI's and legendaries which give skill modifiers outside of +1 or +2 to their level
grimtools.com/db/items/skill-modifiers
inquisitor/nightblade gets like 30% movespeed for minimal investment with their two active buffs, plus kills shit fast with word of pain

I've thought about it but I just don't want to do ANOTHER Necro build. I kind of want to do warlord, maybe an Aegis+Blitz build could be interesting.

Aegis is so frustrating, why the fuck did they think that it choosing to bounce to targets it just killed with its splash damage was acceptable? Every throw is a gamble on whether it clears half the pack or whiffs completely

So are you doing a fire+vit build or am I reading it wrong? I don't see the synergy

Attached: complicated.jpg (388x352, 34K)

What other class should I have if I just want to summon zombinis?

Christ, Oathbreaker feels so fucking awful. Eye of Reckoning was fun for like 10 minutes but it's honestly not terribly practical of an AoE and downright awful against anything that it doesn't overkill.
Anyone figure out anything interesting to do with the class? Or are there some other new builds in the expansion with older classes I should check out.

grimtools.com/calc/4VxOkKl2
Primarily Vit, with some Poison and Aether kicking around as a bonus.
The majority of Fire damage gets converted.

The key item is the main hand weapon. The Burning damage to the Righteous Fervor roll I have is around 3500, which gets 100% converted to Vitality Decay.