youtube.com/watch?v=ufIEhPTd880
youtu.be/_xdF6SshuLs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jg4SuOHvqJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3odOWoLJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

No

no, now WAS THIS KINO ?

Attached: sonic oneyplays.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Yes

no, now WAS THIS KINO?

Attached: hercules.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

ITT faggots that can't recognize true perfection

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>sonic 06 will NEVER be finished

Attached: sad might.png (505x458, 106K)

supermega ruins everything

Kino-tier incompetence. Seriously, how do you mess up CHAO GARDEN

>watching gamegrumps after jontron leaving
yikes

They're not even talking about or paying attention to the game 75% of the time. It's a fucking massive disappointment even if you just wanted to see Arin get mad at it.

Haven't watched Game Grumps in a long time but I just know that this playthrough is going to be nothing but Arin bitching about the game and how it's overrated trash while being absolutely garbage at it while Danny just passively agrees because he has no knowledge of videogames outside of the NES and playing Morrowind while high

Dare I ask? Arin's already a huge bitch playing games he doesn't like, like 3D Zelda. I can't imagine how insufferable he is while playing supposed "beloved" Sonic titles.

Oh now I’m really glad I skipped this.

Throwing Chao at wall and putting them in races/karate fresh out of the egg

doesn't this guy shill sonic now after being invited by sega to play mania and forces?

herculad is real

They literally don't talk about the game. Dan reads sonic fanfiction to a disinterested and untalkative Arin, and then they spend an episode talking about how great Leaving Neverland is, how they believe the victims, and how much of a monster Michael Jackson was.

The only good part was Arin knowing all the words to City Escape, revealing he's been a Sonic fan all along.

Like, intentionally throwing them for a laugh? No, of course not. Who am I kidding.

Never been more disappointed. They don’t even seem to care about the game. Danny read garbage fanfiction for like 30 minutes straight. Their Sonic adventure 1 was better

>this guy
If you're trying to downplay him, that's fine, because fuck him nowadays. But you don't need to act quite that ignorant.

Attached: 1534127846236.jpg (761x576, 46K)

Man, I don't think SA 1 and 2 are masterpieces by any stretch and even I can't stand to watch how fucking bad he is at them. How do you fuck up even on city escape?

haha, look how goofy the faces are xD

9/11 2: ESCAPE TO AFRICA

>They don’t even seem to care about the game.
Arin hates Sonic, and Danny didn't even play games up through the 16-bit era, I guarantee they don't.

I remember losing my shit when that happened

>WE NEED SOME STOCK FREE 9/11 FOOTAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=fJg3HP36FrM
youtube.com/watch?v=ufIEhPTd880

NO!

Arin’s been jewed. His dick has been locked in a cuck cage.

>they played the shitty 3D Yume Nikki game instead of the original
Why. I hardly look into these guys now, but I legit don't get this.

Attached: mfw catholics.jpg (300x300, 12K)

I'd be Suzy's bull not going to lie

yeah the first episode had potential and dan actually killed the flow by reading fanfiction that hes already read before.

I can't even watch these without getting irrationally angry. I can't tell if arin plays so shitty just to spite fans of 3D zelda or if he's just that fucking dumb.

>Arin claims to have 100%ed the game
>Is still absolutely terrible at it
>Dan assuming the game is terrible because the game doesn't play itself for Arin like Forces
>Ignoring or talking over all the most infamous cutscenes
>Don't use the hint monitors in Knuckles levels and complain
>Dan reading a dumb fanfiction for like 3 episodes completely depriving them of any commentary actually focused on the game
>Arin getting like two Game Overs on the Tails desert level because he literally can't stop himself from mindlessly walking off edges

I didn't even know there was a 3D version?

Was that a question?

wasn't my intention I just haven't watched grumps since like 2014 or paid attention to them at all. I just remember last year my sonicfag friend told me grumps likes sonic now.

>>Dan reading a dumb fanfiction for like 3 episodes completely depriving them of any commentary actually focused on the game
Game Grumps commentary is literally the most lifeless shit nowadays anyways, they barely even try anymore.
youtu.be/_xdF6SshuLs
Just watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jg4SuOHvqJ4
They played Dream Diary.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3odOWoLJE

What an insufferable prick and his Jew buddy egging him on

>Arin spends 2 minutes fighting some random mooks
>cuts to a Chuggaaconroy lets play where he kills them in 10 seconds
fuck is he bad

Attached: 1554251982500.jpg (717x675, 61K)