ITT: Casual Filters

ITT: Casual Filters

Attached: 20190329235528_1.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

your mom because she only likes it hard

Attached: 1529911087500.png (1200x630, 1M)

Attached: 1552636192970.jpg (556x561, 49K)

why did he stop using lightning in his second encounter

>easiest boss in the game

because he realized lightning only makes it worse for himself

ACTUAL casual filter

Attached: 3243467.png (1614x928, 2.33M)

>hit
>deflect
>hit
>deflect
>kill him through posture damage
wow very hard!

Come on little puppy, I'll take ya for a walk.

Attached: Cerberus.gif (600x463, 74K)

>Jump in air, get hit with lighting
>Press rb
>Hes stunned
Wow

You mean casually filtered.

I'm having a lot of fun fighting this nigga but he keeps kicking my ass

Attached: demon.jpg (1000x563, 86K)

>Get's an insane DPS boost in the final battle
Why? It's not like he'd be much stronger than the second battle, he should be a joke.

Quit being a faggot. No one is impressed.

>change game to 720p
>finally beat him and still have over half my healing items
fuck the castle

>he turned out to be a jobber
SAD!

fair enough

On this guy now, am I the only one who doesn't mind dying over and over again if it's against sick showdown bosses like this? It was the same with Lady Butterfly, the boss couldn't tilt me because they were so fun and thematic to fight against. Contrast to that snake eye gun faggot in the Sunken Valley who was just a tedious cheesey piece of shit.

Attached: ebin.png (391x495, 427K)

No memes this is a definitive casual filter fight. So many people can't even manage his first form, let alone when they find out it isn't over afterwards. Based Genichiro drawing the hardcore house

Guys I can't kill the shichimen motherfucker in the ape den, his kamehameha wave has perfect tracking no matter how I run, I ran out of confetti and I can't find anything else I'm at my wits end

>tfw had to play Castle invasion at 800x450 with shadows disabled

Attached: B55EBEA3-6F7F-47F3-BF12-A096819EA64D.jpg (442x398, 26K)

Farm them from the blue samurai. He always teleports to the same spot so just remember it and run straight to him. Very easy to dodge if you just stay close

I cannot describe with words how much I fucking hate Snake Eyes.

Attached: 1547293807326.jpg (400x533, 39K)

After I beat Genichiro the both of them felt like jokes. Wail on them until they deflect, dodge out for grab, dodge in for shotgun blast.

Get further in the game, get stronger, and get an item called Dragon's Tally Board, which is a drop from a mandatory boss. Then you can buy all the Confetti you want from a merchant. Then beat him when you're overpowered. Scichimen is easily the worst boss in the game and deserved to be cheesed.

Attached: purple ninja.jpg (1920x1080, 850K)

Purple umbrella renders him a total joke.

I think you can just anti-air deathblow them

I beat him and every other main boss on my literal first try. The returnal ending final boss is so hard I just deleted the game.

Lilac Umbrella makes the fight trivial, you can literally beat him without using a single gourd.

Attached: 1544570978210.png (400x322, 223K)

Where the fuck was this guy? I've seen the memes about him but I can't find him anywhere

if you go up the river that's bridge is being guarded by the big club retard after the bamboo thicket idol at Hirata estate. Before where you find Owl in the fire

Shura ending Isshin and Emma are fucking me up on NG+ harder than Sword Saint was on NG. Emma is ridiculous I fucking hate her. I know what to do trying to pressure her and punishing her sweeps but she still fucking beats me, most of the time she takes one revive + like 3-5 gourds or just kills me even before I even see the old man

The whole game is a casual filter. I beat it in 3 hours and only died 4 times. One of them was me falling off the map.

You don't get what these words mean retard.

It is when you get stuck at a spot. From your lack of skill or just by being a dumb ass. People bitch about this game being hard when it is way way too forgiving. I'm not sure what people wanted out of it since From made it autistically easy but people who suck just suck.