Are you the Nishima of your friend group?

Are you the Nishima of your friend group?

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Yuki_Mishima's_casual_clothes.png (383x432, 89K)

I think this dude was an incel.

When i had a friend group everyone thought of me as the cringe-induced retard so i guess.

>having a friend group
Where do you think you are

>friend group

Can't be the cringy autist of your group if you don't have one

yup I'm friends with everyone but I'm not really friends with anyone. sometimes its sad when i see them celebrating their birthday and they all met up while i'm here not invited

Would you fuck him if P5 gets a FeMc?

I don't have friends, so...

ew no im gonna fuck the chad Akechi

>friend group
what are you gay?

>Akechi
>Not Ryuji
Lmaoing at ur life.

Nah I’m probs the Ryuji or something

fuck thats accurate. I'm friends with a lot of folk but only surface deep. Its my own damn fault everytime they invited me to do shit i declined because i didnt have a car and didnt want to mooch rides.

fucking a dweeb that tries to act cool and not an actual cool guy that doesnt care if he is cool or insane

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 8K)

>calls you the phantom thieves
>game basically gives you no way to just blow him off by the end

How the shit did that dude know so fast?

I told him Ohya was cute, I hope he got molested by her.

he was probably stalking them like when you catch makoto stalking you in shibuya

Attached: 1493396190113.jpg (1000x1000, 412K)

>DUDE PHANTOM THIEVES LMAO
Guess

Am the Joker of the group, not that it's some silent protag insertion fantasy, just I say silent the most so by default they all ask me what we're doing every day.

Attached: pika.jpg (407x286, 13K)

>actual cool guy that doesnt care if he is cool
Man did you even play the game?

I thought he looked cute before the game came out, but I can't stand him now that I actually played it.

He confronted you right after your first castle though

You should go to bed

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (405x443, 19K)

You're coming with me.

No, I'm the black guy that watches anime, play anime fighters, and works out. Still have to hide my power level though.

Attached: 1553697473852.jpg (500x281, 17K)

I'm the artfag but I make fun of everyone and everything and I drink a lot.

Let's get Yusuke drunk and take advantage of him when he's passed out!

i'm more of a tranny futaba that makes awkward geeky references that only my gamer friends get and others think i'm talking nonsense 50 percent of the time which to be fair i am

I'm the center of my friend group that brought everyone together despite being a total fucking asshole
no idea how I do it, things are mostly stable except for one guy who serves as the heel of our group that everyone secretly hates

Attached: 1529425180816.jpg (269x313, 14K)

Nah I'm basically this guy.

Attached: Mitsuo.png (268x439, 64K)

You're the Joker of your group if you picked all of the dickish options.

I was the guy that was technically part of the group but never got invited to shit outside of school. I miss that group anyway, I haven’t seen any of those guys since we graduated high school. They probably still hang out with each other.

Attached: Stimpy sleep.gif (500x382, 126K)