Stop supporting indieshit

Stop supporting indieshit.

Attached: 7DD8702E-FA02-4CBF-87E0-6CFDBB94C84B.jpg (1024x962, 129K)

Why is every modern male hairstyle just some variation of short back and sides? It looks so fucking disgusting. At least grow a moustache or something you cybermen looking faggots.

Why the fuck do you care? No one’s forcing you to buy Indie games, you can just ignore that they exist and continue supporting ur corporate overlords pumping up AAA games of shooting simulator no. 500.

Attached: 5CE1E2CD-8DAB-4D3D-8727-248B9D17891B.png (800x480, 212K)

white people are so fucking gay

I'm going to penetrate him 12 times with my 12 inch cock

How fucking old is that image by now?

Attached: 1538877544448.jpg (670x670, 258K)

Easy to maintain, girls like it, looks good on most guys, and doesn't look too tryhard

>western spy
Blyat

Jealous of our beauty?

Cope

Short back and sides has been a staple for western men for the last 100+ years

Stop paying for digital distribution

I can smell the s o y in his hair roots.

Attached: 1552991817228m.jpg (768x1024, 47K)

Because all you have to do is run your hand through it once and you're good for the day

>looks good

Attached: 1551682806863.jpg (511x471, 152K)

So that i can have long hair to be different

This. The worst is when only the sides are so buzzed down that it makes them look like they’re wearing a fucking hairpiece. Why is it such a popular trend to pretend like you DON’T have hair and are trying to cover it up with a shitty toupee?

Whites can use magicka to make gaems, stamina to explore and strength to mog wogs.
Truly the greatest race put on Earth by God to give it meaning. Imagine a world of brown smelly races...pitiful

Oh no no no what the fuck how do we stop him bros?

Attached: 1524357807471.png (270x344, 5K)

The feet look very nice post more.

Starbucks barefoot and squatting in a parking lot. God I fucking hate the city. Never ever come to my small town I swear I’d rather have niggers than these fucking insufferable hippie privilege checking cunts.

What the fuck is try hard? Isn’t it good to try hard? Are you a lazy piece of shit who has never tried hard?

How does he do it? I can't make game in 10 years, yet he make game in 1 month??

where are his SHOES

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAG DOING

t. hairlet

Ubermensch.
Would sieg heil with/10

Wheres his shoes

I'd rather buy CoD and buy the SP for $25 and enjoy zombies than play indie shit.

Supposedly 2 of his startups make him at least $50K a year, though I don't think they were included in the 12. And according to several articles, the purpose of the startups were more or less a way for him to experiment, with the notable exception of a single page app he made called "Go Fucking Do It" or something. An app where you enter a thing you want to do, a date to complete it by, and a dollar amount, and if the task isn't completed by that day, then it'll automatically pay HIM that amount.

Attached: 1543609391539.jpg (665x706, 257K)

coping baldies LOL

What should I support? Genuine question.

medium sized European and Japanese vidya companies

>cybermen
what?

Anyone who makes games you like and want more of.

Okay get out then, Yea Forums is for people who play games

hairstyles are for women. Real men dgaf about their hair and keep it short and grow a beard

What if I enjoy indie games, like Terraria? If I avoided all indie there would be plenty of games I wouldn't have gotten to enjoy.

That's a good system. Props to the guy for exploiting weak-willed losers.

Why aren’t there any African or South American vidya companies oni-San?
If they don’t accept diversity and then they become the majority...what will happen?

>Yea Forums is for people who play games

Attached: wot.gif (360x202, 3.6M)

why is he posing like that

>Yea Forums is for people who play games

Attached: 1512711822270.jpg (766x720, 71K)

This guy has "bay area" written all over him.

thats the faggiest reply you could have given him

so 'play games' is synonymous for 'eating up shovelware'?

i have nothing against indie devs, its great that you set out to do your dream job. just like every other moron that sets out to do their dream food truck or dream restaraunt. but you're not guaranteed success for shitting out a subpar product.

>"...Making 12 games in 12 months"

Must be some pretentious shit-quality games then.

Another hentai puzzle realised on steam

At least wear some fucking shoes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 10.22.11 PM.png (172x92, 41K)

he cant even fucking squat the faggot

nothing, videogames suck

>tfw mohawk, stache and stubble
>look handsome as fuck
>actually get ton more attention from girls

This shitty Nazi Youth haircut is so bland lmao imagine actually having this cut or being friends with someone with such a shitty cut.

>user's mom finds this on his computer

Back to your telephone scam pajeet. No one likes your pedo stache

>stache
>not liked by men and women
you're just a testosteronelet so no wonder you're getting a pedicure stache lmao

Why do we have to deal with brown people

Game?

Because they're people just like you and me
Imagine thinking that the amount of melanin in someone's skin makes them worth less than you lmfao hahahahaha

Attached: 1549552125572.png (640x675, 200K)

Poverty. The only reason eastern bloc countries make games while being poor is that the Soviet Union pushed STEM hard and it carried over

they don't want to be nazi-adjacent

Attached: ap_16355661382259-2000px.jpg (989x556, 130K)

Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Coffee Finder EX

>South American

ACE Team is from Chile which is a South American country.

>mohawk
bro at least stop wearing cargo shorts and unbuttoned shirts with flames on them

Attached: 1508475192716.jpg (640x441, 55K)

imagine thinking it doesn't lmfaoooo

Attached: 1543296256169.png (600x528, 371K)

He looks like a cross between pewdiepie and that flossin kid

Imagine endangering yourself amongst people who hate you for your skin color thinking you’re above them for not hating them for their skin color, despite them wanting to kill you for your skin color.

Terrible “game” company.
Nope, it’s because Whites are smart and browns are dumb. Cunt

pajeets can't even touch a computer without manifesting teamviewer and 3 fucking third world anti-viruses.

Attached: 0215454.jpg (670x440, 293K)

Imagine being a retarded liberal who’s so much of a white supremacist they think whites can’t experience racism or any negative effects from diversity. Like Whites are fucking immortal God-like beings who are untouchable by stinky brown vermin.

t. Gachacuck
Indies release games with microtransactions. I'll take Risk of Rain over Overwatch or FGO any day of the week

Africans have a ton of mobile games since they don't have a lot of consoles. Regardless Yea Forums still got BTFO by a Nigerian in Street Fighter,lmao

put some shoes on ya fuckin hippie

Sounds rather pathetic and immensely deprived of the nutrients of life, knowledge and understanding.

Yeah Yea Forums is a pretty terrible shit heap. You would think poor Nigerians wouldn't be able to best a pampered community, but 4chinners neglect to take care of themselves

spoken like someone who gets no pussy and is probably ugly as fuck, stay ugly and stay short haired cuckboy

based

They literally sell human meat on the open market and kill whites in Africa. Wanna know how I know you’re a kike?

>They literally sell human meat on the open market
They don't though.
>and kill whites in Africa.
Blacks get killed more per capita. It's almost like a destabilized country is shit. Whites have killed hundreds of millions of their own in a span of a decade less than a century ago

God I wish that were me

Attached: __albus_eliza_and_horace_skullgirls_drawn_by_d_ryuu__de0e033929adbb5f8ffeee066a6933ee.png (500x673, 186K)

Everyone wants the Hitler Youth style

because you cant grow it on the top of your head so you grow it on your face instead

this post reminds me of that couple cycling to prove humans are kind but get killed in the middle east. basically there are just some areas you don't go to depending on your race, ethnicity, religion, if you go alone or not, and definitely gender.

Reminder: Some gaming journalists review-bombed RDR2 to support this trash indie culture

Also, is it healthy to only shit once a month?

Humans are vindictive. Don't fuck with them and they don't fuck with you. Whites are ignorant to their crimes and think they haven't bombed schools or cut up leaders and dipped them in acid.

>middle east
Islam would still be a shit religion even if white people followed it.

retard

A girl referred to this look as "classy", and then I realized I was not with it anymore. Just like what Grandpa Simpson said.
For some reason, I thought everyone else thought it was a trashy look. But they actually think this crap is classy. I just don't know anymore.

Lmao you got btfo

Whites created bombs and schools. Show some respect you abhorrent cretin or scuttle back to your hive