Does Twitter make people legit insane?

>Go on a rant about how Sekiro should have easy modes for developmentally challenged people and those that just want an easy/good time
>YouTube quad makes a video of himself playing Sekiro to prove a point
>Gets BTFO by a literal cripple
>STILL acts indignant about Sekiro and its fanbase

Attached: sekiro.jpg (938x1033, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1541398326712.jpg (1355x1452, 228K)

Why does a game need to be easy?
Does the MLB need to be made easy so I can join the Jays and win the World Series?

Yes, you are legit insane.

The git gud mentality is shit, but not for that reason. They use it as a blanket to defend bad game design and bugs.

>Buy spaghetti
>Eat it with my hands
>It slips out so I can't eat it with my hands
>Friend tells me to just use a fork
>UHHHH YOU TOXIC GATEKEEPING ASSHOLE THE RESTAURANT SHOULD ADD MORE ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS

You know, I get the reason why the souls games don't have difficult settings. Those games are something of a shared experience where you can pop in and out of other people's game, and the difficulty is artificial anyways since you can always grind and level up if an area is too hard, but what's the reasoning for leaving difficulty modes out of Sekiro? Even Ninja Gaiden had multi difficult modes.

Sounds like you need to git gud. Fag.

Gitting gud is the entire point of these games, if you don't want to do that then they're not for you, end of discussion. This shit is like complaining that climbing a mountain is too hard

Attached: poisonous and evil rubbish.jpg (605x395, 30K)

They want to win though. They shouldn’t have to spend 50 hours to “get gud”

If the game isn't accessible by you, maybe you should find another game and vote with your wallet.
Because that's how business should work. If it's an actual issue, people won't buy it, and it will change accordingly.
I'm not a quadraplegic but i'm legally blind and can still beat the souls games in under 5h a piece.

Yes, Twittertards are some of the worst dregs of society

>STILL acts indignant about Sekiro and its fanbase

Sekiro has a fanbase?

> i'm legally blind and can still beat the souls games in under 5h a piece
how

>VP of Xbox telling shitters to get good
What a champ.

When you give everyone a soapbox they develop a false sense of importance and delusions of grandeur.

"Legally blind" isn't the same thing as "totally blind"

The complaints wouldn't be relevant if the difficulty meme didn't even exist.

Souls games are NOT hard. They have checkpoints. They have permadeath. They have grinding. They have infinite continues. Exploitable builds, cheesing, Co op. People just give up to the presumption that it's hard because the public says so. They don't even bother trying. Why bother? "they're the hardest games ever made" everyone says.

youtube.com/watch?v=tso8u4OJLuI

There's the video of him playing it.
I kind of imagined someone without hands playing. Seems he can move his arms.

Don't have permadeath*

Twitter doesn't make people legit insane, they are already insane and Twitter offers them the platform to broadcast their insanity. Twitter is the worst thing mankind ever created and it shouldn't exist.

Props to that guy
The genre is hard for casual players who don't understand any gameplay mechanics, and thats okay.

Quadriplegic can mean nerve damage to all 4 limbs instead of missing them.

This is basically like saying House of Leaves should come with a fifty page synopsis and explanation for retards to read.

The Soulsborne games are about overcoming great challenges by improving yourself as a player. There's literally no other reason to play them. If you aren't willing to learn from your mistakes and become skilled at it, the game doesn't have anything to offer you.

This "every game must appeal to everyone" bullshit is absolutely absurd.

Yes, you are crazy

I’ve seen people complain about them saying that getting stuck in an area/boss for 30 minutes makes them drop a game

I'm on n++ and I'm missing a testicle.
Only got two left.

Two nuts
Two scoops
Two endings

Attached: A5159133-3D8A-4934-AF61-EEE8338649FE.jpg (1125x2090, 694K)

This shit is one of the main reasons people get tilted in video games. The other major reason is getting fucked over by lag.

Even fucking candy crush can invoke that kind of feel when you're stuck at the same place for days.

>if you don't want to do that then they're not for you
This is only valid for niche games, hyped games need to be easy for the normies to be able to act like they are part of the gamer community because they played the latest triple A game.

>Does Twitter make people legit insane?
Yes.

Attached: 1529832820970.png (1662x1422, 894K)

They're difficult for beginners. Most people seem to expect to be able to button mash against enemies and eventually stumble upon patterns that work if they start dying without ever really having to think about what they're doing and why they're doing it. Souls games make you unlearn that and force you to learn their own set of internal rules. Once you know the rules, yeah, they aren't hard, but a lot of people don't have the patience to even make it to that point.

Attached: 1534754668208.jpg (947x1200, 152K)

The game has an easy mode though. It's not using the Demon Bell.