Sekiro: Quick Reminder

If you beat the game without Demon Bell, you didn't really beat it.

If you beat NG+ without Path of Hardship and Demon bell, you didn't really beat it.

Not being elitist, just stating facts. I suggest you replay the game how it was meant to be played, at a top difficulty level. It's what Miyazaki would want.

Attached: Sekiro_141-e1553613108744.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQQuiTChjd0
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3303868/Now-iron-grip-Mechanical-hand-belonging-16th-century-German-knight-allowed-hold-sword-reins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disagree but you do you.

>If you beat the game without posting a shitty thread on Yea Forums, you didn't really beat it.
Wow its like youre a total massive faggot OP.

Must've struck a nerve.
git gud.

demon bell is barely noticable. whats path of hardship?

If you beat the game using prayer beads you didn’t really beat the game
If you beat the game using stealth you didn’t really beat the game
If you beat the game using any prosthetic tool you didn’t really beat the game
If you beat the game using the jump button you didn’t really beat the game
If you beat the game getting hit once you didn’t really beat the game

Attached: 75FCB749-54AE-46E0-B539-2343364BFAB2.jpg (640x960, 78K)

>Everything does more damage
Im mid way through NG+ with both, but dont feel the actual urge to beat it again. Its a shame, one of the best games Ive played in years, but I'll wait until DLC or sequel

Nice cope.

If you beat the game using the katana you didn’t really beat the game. If you killed a boss you didn’t really beat the game. Just stating facts.
Here’s the real deal: it’s a shitty souls game and it can be beaten in under 2 hours which makes its a shittier game.

I'm doing NG+ without the charm and with the bell and I can't even tell what the Bell does. Does it make enemies more aggressive or something?

Higher vitality damage
Higher stance damage, your stance will be broken easier
Higher vitality damage resistance
Higher stance damage resistance

If you've controlled your game with anything else besides a modded Gameboy that gets recognized as HID device through the com port using only your right testicle to push the buttons while wearing a blindfold and eating molten peeps through your nose you didn't really finish the game

Demon souls can be beaten in 41 minutes so I'm not sure what your point is

If you didn't play Sekiro while you're wife was next to you getting fucked by a black dude with AT LEAST a 9 inch cock you didn't get the TRUE Sekiro experience

>he can't stop thinking about black dick
Typical Kotaku nerd.

Attached: gib milkies.jpg (778x512, 46K)

You didn’t really beat the game if you didn’t have this condition

Attached: 11E90DAC-4B95-4DA9-84FF-FFDFA46064B2.png (950x670, 479K)

What's "it"?

Isn't Demon Bell babby mode? 2x the loot for what, .25% dmg increase?

Washing the dishes

Agreed. Sekiro isn't punishing enough. I think than NPCs should die from Dragon Rot if you die too many times, and that healing it should be limited to three heals per game. You should be able to lose levels for dying (unless you've already spent them), it shouldn't be in steps. Finally, I think that the deflection window is to large and you deflect too quickly. Make it more like Dark Souls 2 deflections, where you have a slight windup and small window, and you have a true skill based system.

How do I get over there to the item and the idol?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1826x1026, 771K)

how the fuck do I beat the corrupted monk in mibu village fellow shinobros

Attached: 1554140523012.gif (360x480, 238K)

If you used anything but the analog sticks and R1 and deathblowed before they reached 0 HP you didn't actually beat Sekiro.

Divine Confetti and Firecrackers absolutely shed him.

If you can't cheese him with those you're never going to be the game.

There are three prayer beads to be gained from minibosses at the end game. Do they appear right after dragon or do I need to deal with Isshin before they spawn? If I have the second Hirata memory, but havent used the bell yet, I can still go there after the dragon yes?

Look for a tunnel in the rock wall to the left of the locked door where the creepy nobles are.

From Palace Grounds idol, go into the building, take the left exit, then go to the right of the cliff along the ledge. Up high on the cliff face is a grapple point that leads to a cave with geckos. Out the end is the Pot Noble's area and idol.

I'm on NG+4 with demon bell and no kuro charm and Owl is kicking my ASS
But to be fair, he always kicks my ass, I think I died to him more than Isshin on my NG+ runs

nope thanks, enjoying my 2nd run as an op shinobi :)

Fuck off you cancer.
Using items to make the base game harder is not 'how its meant to be played'
Next your going to say you need to do a no dodge run because its made to deflect

also snap seeds, they chunk his HP. don't use them frequently though he has a temporary immunity to them after you use them.

>going to """""hard mode"""""" in NG+
>not beating the game without Kuro's charm and Demon Bell in his 1st playthrough

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (363x263, 33K)

99% sure I know where you're talking about, but I don't see any tunnels in the rock wall by the waterfall.

>It's what Miyazaki would want.
Then why do these items even exist?

Nevermind, I got it. Just had to look up for the grapple point.

Thanks, user. I'd give you a like if I still could.

Isn't Kuro's Charm only in NG+?

Yeah.

>Prayer beads
True, beads wouldn't give you life force
>Stealth
False, Wolf is a shinobi so he would have moderate stealth skill
>any prosthetic tool
True, wouldnt have existed back then, at least as a device that becomes a new arm. Begone with it.
>Jump button
False, humans can jump
>getting hit once
False humans can survive multiple sword hits

I'm pretty sure you can give it to him in your 1st playthrough.

Yes. That user is retarded.

if you played the game you didn't really beat it

Shitty post, fantastic image

thank you, I didn't know he was weak to firecrackers and beat him easy. Thanks friend.

>Did castle and mibu with all the mini bosses before temple
>Completely wrecking the place

It's a wierd kind of feeling, like I'm not doing the content at the difficulty I should.

Fun game so far but I hope it's got some replayability. Prolly gonna do a fresh run after, to see how I improved

You can give it to him on a fresh NG, but only after beating the game once

you get something with a bell but i don't think you get anything without charm

Only because you completed the game already. First time ever playing the game, you can not

>If you beat NG+ without Path of Hardship and Demon bell, you didn't really beat it.
I'm doing NG++ with demon bell and no charm, does that count? I missed Buho (Padre) memory on NG too, meaning I have attack power deficit since then.

Attached: 1489578902378.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Pocket sand, Mikiri his forward poke and keep side stepping to hit her side/back.

Attached: perkele.jpg (666x941, 284K)

I probably should have used the demon bell since I pretty much didn't die on anything that wasn't a boss, and even then I one-shotted O'rin and Corrupted Monk. Does the demon bell even affect bosses?

Am I good at this game if I beat 2Ape first try?

Attached: winner.png (1261x971, 1024K)

No. It's an easy fight to begin with, and by the time you face them you already know their attack patterns.

homework

Only if you didn't use any beast-fucking items.

>watching a video of people that celebrate and forget to attack again for the true deathblow and they lose because of it
youtube.com/watch?v=eQQuiTChjd0

Attached: 1529643827630.jpg (250x333, 11K)

>not being elitist
>is very elitist

I beat butterfly first try

Attached: 1545319026201.jpg (302x380, 17K)

>girls only
>no surix

Just my sword and shuriken. No firecrackers or mortal blade.

Can you win the fight against Gen in the intro? What happens?

Everyone did. She's literally the first tutorial boss of the game.
The fucking bull on fire is harder than her.

>It's what Miyazaki would want.
I don't really care what pathetic meme designer want.

You can. You get distracted by a shuriken thrown from off-screen and get your arm cut.

I assumed that 2Ape was also a retard check and immediately checked for another deathblow. Makes me happy that my caution paid off.

>Bell demon
A Shinobi would not ring a giant-ass bell that says "DO NOT RING" on it
>Hardship
A Shinobi would not back-talk his master and refuse to keep the charm he was given as a gift

I beat Owl first try

He was not given the charm as a gift.
Kuro planted it on the Wolf without him noticing (in NG).

is there ONE or TWO snakes bros ? I killed it by jumping in his head and if i go in the cave he's still there

God I wish that was me.

Two.

As long as the Ashina Outskirts are burning and you can fight DoH, all the new minibosses should be there. Beating the final boss doesn't unlock anything new.

No idea about the Hirata memory, sorry. I didn't get that on my playthrough.

Ok retard

This is why nobody likes you soulsborne fags and you're treated like dirt everywhere you go
You're acting autistic over a children;s video game like it's a trip to the moon or something
Get real

and you can't kill the one in the cave at all right ?

Yes, but you don't need to.

>demon bell
Lol, noob, try playing without drop cheats. Git gud.

>tfw still on my 1st playthrough
>tfw dragging it out cuz i don't wanna finish it

How do you kill cave snake?

>implying you finish the game if you only beat it once
There are 4 endings and a bunch of other cheevos that can only be earned over the course of multiple playthroughs. Don't tell me you just "finish" the game once and ignore the rest of the content.

You don't. You just have to get past it.

spam ash and firecrackers at him after 2-3 hits, lol

so what is the noise when it's a true death, some kind of instrument is used for a second

rimming

i just beat the game regardless of these posts, and i still feel pretty based so fuck off

Attached: 1554013027774.png (1233x1357, 390K)

I don’t agree with you, but I see what you mean. Beat the game with Demon Bell rung, and it forced me to play better. Memes aside, beat Isshin’s final two stages without getting hit. Can’t wait to start path of Hardship

If you didn't beat the game NG+7, Demon Bell and giving Kuro's charm then you didn't really beat the game. Consider getting on my level scrub

Attached: 1553714554598.png (1551x1729, 3.04M)

Sculptor should have transitioned to his Hatred form for the last panel. Genchiro also needs Isshin's arm doing the same gesture coming out of his neck.

>watching dsp play double apes
>spends 40 minutes running around his second phase without locking on
>gets killed (of course)
>then proceeds and rants that he will no longer try to beat him now
>looks away from screen for like 3 minutes to another screen, stupidly pretends he's still playing by fooling around with his sticks doing nothing
>"i'll try to hit the other ape first, see if he has less health or something tee hee"
god this idiot makes me rage so much i love him

Nah cunt, I'm going to use every advantage, get to a credit screen, and then forget about the game entirely because that is what this game deserves.

Giving rice loli persimmons is the best thing in this game.

NG+ is overrated and so is no charm for the simple reason that if you beat NG you should already know how to play. Especially early game is so much easier the 2nd time around having all your knowledge, tools and most importantly, 10 heals.

What with FROM Soft and bells?

Attached: tanuki_bell.jpg (300x400, 32K)

Is there a solid % on how much Demon Bell increases attack by? And how much % of damage leaks through without Kuro's Charm?

>And how much % of damage leaks through without Kuro's Charm?
I'm fairly certain it's 50%.
Not sure about the bell.

Is the second giant snake inside the cave killable?

Attached: 1550055274373.jpg (756x453, 189K)

No.

who has written up a good guide
i havent checked for one yet but i'm going to use one when i start NG+ soon

>humans can survive multiple sword hits
In what world? An actual sword with a cutting edge will basically one shot anyone without armor unless they just nick you

I did all of those things using the Donkey Kong bongos as my controller.

You don't need a guide beyond:
>exhaust NPC dialogue and SPY on them after every major story progress
>eat the RICE you get from the loli and ask for seconds

well i know i missed shit and i want to collect everything for sure in the NG run

If you didn't beat the game without getting hit once, you didn't beat the game. Miyazaki put healing items for unskilled plebs

gajin 4koma is a timeless meme

That implies grinding is a challenge, which it’s not

>Divine Confetti
are you sure about this? I tried using it and I remember it didn't do anything so I stopped using it against him

*her

Corrupted Monk is an illusion, not an apparition, but apparently (people say) confetti gives you a damage buff against all enemies, it's just more effective vs apparitions.

demon bell I believe is a %increase to enemy health and posture, including bosses. so on normal enemies it doesn't do much.

path of hardship I'm assuming is when you give kuro 'kuro's charm' which makes it so you take chip damage from all attacks by default.

Can confirm the first point. One of the major teachings of shintoism is "avoid doing dumb shit, make your life easier for your own peace of mind and for your prosperity."

so we're still at the stage where we're not 100% certain about what everything does and the stats they give

I NEED A SAUCE RIGHT NOW!!!

This, it does nothing except change your moveset which may help with her.

Tuong Vy Xike
On Flickr

it's shopped but she still has a nice rack in the real image

Yes.

Is the first one actually killable?

Just saying because sure, you stab it and carve put its heart, but the second snake also had its heart removed from its body and that one was doing mighty fine.

Perhaps the first snake was simply wounded. Mostly dead at this point, but it’ll prolly get better eventually.

If you let the sculptor turn into a demon, can you not upgrade your arm anymore, or get new proheteics fit?

you can, he does it himself

Is there any bonus to using the charm aside from dificulty?
Maybe a secret ending or interaction?

It doesn't. NG+ is just boss rush more, no new builds to try or secrets to find. I beat demon of hatred with bell on and I really don't feel like there's any point in replaying it.

Cock&ball torture

>he probably parried
You didn't beat it, git gud.

>HILARILOUS Reaction videos [EPIC]

Attached: 1471447746038.png (176x238, 88K)

Goold old DSP. I remember him taking guide reading breaks all the way back in 2013 when he did his first DeS playthrough.

You should not take everything at face value m8. Even though there are genuine elitists who believe that probably.

Attached: Dxr0Cb9VsA0v39f.jpg (600x900, 61K)

Owl 2 beat with both difficulty increases. I deserve a real trophy

Attached: owl 2.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

The heart in the cave does not belong to the second snake.

Quick Reminder
If you're OP, you're a faggot.
Not being mean, just stating facts.
;-)

I found him kinda easy. He does that two shuriken throw followed by a jumping cleave a lot. It just happens that blocking the two shurikens pushes me out of range of the cleave most of the time, then hello nightjar slash.

Now do it without the raven prosthetic

>Bragging about singleplayer games
I could easily CE all this and get the achievments and lie about it
fucking lol

It wasn't even used. 17 is my max. And the only time its used is if he throws the bombs and my right is blocked by a wall or pillar

He read a guide to beat the normal 1v1 ape fight too and lied about it as well

Bet you didn't even beat the game by breaking posture with jump-kicks only.
Git gud, idiot.

Im pretty sur Op is a coping tool non skilled shitter

>Not being elitist

That's exactly what you're being.

Is it possible to get kill Isshin while he's still on phase 1? I fucking had him on phase 1 until he hit phase 3 because I had to back off.

>he beat the game using the deflect mechanic
what a fucking casual faggot

Attached: foam.jpg (640x479, 38K)

True shinobi didnt hack and slash like retards they dodged.
Deflecting is for plebs, true patricians dodge.

wait so kuro is a reverse trap right

>if he throws the bombs and my right is blocked by a wall or pillar
Why not just dodge left? Or just forward? You can iframe through the detonation swing.

>true soulsbaby dodge
fixed for ya

Why should I give a shit what some turbochink would want?

And playing it now at NG+ with full demon bell and i cannot tell the difference other than getting tons of iron

>True, wouldnt have existed back then, at least as a device that becomes a new arm. Begone with it.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3303868/Now-iron-grip-Mechanical-hand-belonging-16th-century-German-knight-allowed-hold-sword-reins.html

demon bell is just more enemy hp and posture
when you go without kuro charm enemy have more hp damage posture and you must do perfect block(parry) or you get damage
demon bell is really almost nothing OP is a retard

Is "High Monk" a worthy upgrade to "Senpou leaping kicks"?

Also what's the best special attack in your opinions? I feel like leaping kicks is god tier while everything else is sort of worthless due to low damage / high cost.

Having a bad time trying to fight multiple long sword ninja fags at a time, I think I may have to cheese them with firecrackers at this rate

Attached: 50447db3d5831789ba8aa5023b1ac668.jpg (904x1113, 139K)

You can move anywhere but the timing is more finicky and I'm not gonna waste my time when going forward right is completely safe 100% no dodging or parrying involved and you get a large attack window

Whirlwind slash, Ichimonji, and Nightjar slash are the only ones I found really useful.

I just dodge forward left, in the direction opposite of the swing, to phase through it faster, like in DS.

Also feather as a backup on the rare occasion you are blocked off is also 100% safe.

Hold still while I blow your fukken mind

If you beat the game......

Wait for it.........

the game

Yea Forums, can anybody tell me the name of the prosthetic tool upgrade, third row from the left, the one between spring-load flame vent and okinaga's flame vent, thanks in advance. I can't seem to find that one.

kys

>Is "High Monk" a worthy upgrade to "Senpou leaping kicks"?
Absolutely. It's leaping kicks with a follow-up you don't even have to go through with if you want to stop. A straight-up upgrade.

I'm at NG+, where's Emma? I did Shura ending if that helps anything.

Does Demon Bell and Kuro's charm affect boss' damage, HP and Posture? Because I really don't feel like it does.

Also I'm sure Kuro's Charm doesn't increase item droprate either.

I knew at least one of her beta orbiters browsed this shithole. Lime is a creepy fag who has his fingers crossed she will leave her boyfriend any day now. Not that she's worth it since she's a huge bitch.

You killed her for good. Sorry, user. Better start a new savefile.

Why would you think posting this here was a good idea.

>beta orbiters
I'm just there for the games. And I must say she's actually pretty good at them, better than a good portion of Yea Forumsirgins.

>No achievement for beating the game with demon bell
>No way to start the game with the demon bell
>No achievement for beating the game without Kuro's talisman
Fuck you Miyazaki. If this is what you wanted then you should have just made the game play this way.

Attached: 1554096240170.jpg (675x625, 45K)

I dunno about you, but it took me forever to posture break Owl 2 on NG++ with the bell curse, even when he was on low health. But I also missed this fight on NG, so I'm one attack power short of where I could've been at this point in the game.
I believe it does affect bosses.

My startegy:
Avoid or block all attacks (do not bother with parrying) and during her recovery animations hit her twice with the mortal blade's r1+l1 attack. Repeat until ded. Also works on orin.

Maybe, but that fake cutesy genki act is annoying as fuck. The girl is just one disappointment away from becoming a complete wreck.

Even the "good at games" part is drastically overstated. I only tuned in a thrice and she beat Orphan of Kos after a couple of attempts. A quick look at her stats revealed she had a level worth of three regular playthroughs.

>keep losing to demon of hatred on second and third life bars
>just remembered I had the demon bell on
AAAAAAAAAAA

Dunno about BB, I just discovered the channel with Hollow Knight, which isn't an RPG where you could grind, and she was pretty good. Even started doing the pantheons with health binding. Neither is Sekiro an RPG. In the meantime quite a few people here haven't even finished the game once since it's released, and unironically calling the game bullshit, because they can't read the bosses. Asking for color coded kanji even.

>more difficult = good
>NOOOO THIS SINGLEPLAYER GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED LIKE THIS
Fuck off autist and take a shower.

You wish do be a smear of ink left by some gross autist, immobile, trapped on a slowly rotting and progressively dirtier piece of paper?

>that Italian girl
Belissimo.

how the fuck do I anti-air deathblow? tried doing it on shichimen warriors but the marker won't show up and I die from getting spooked

>if you didn't tie your penis with a noose, play with one finger while a fire lizard was giving you a rimjob you didn't play the game XDDDD

unironically die
die in a fire
die horribly

thanks lol

Attached: 1553454146991.png (1352x3728, 3.19M)

This almost happened to me with the horse guy. Always double-tap.

wow, cope

stay mad virgin

*epic guitar solo plays for me*

>Not beating the game without ninja bs, using deflect ashina cross and one mind only.

Shinobi pleb.

Sekiro has really bad combat. Theres 2 main points I want to bring up about it, and its the hitboxes and the animations. This is the same fucking meme we've been talking about since Demon's Souls but here it is. The animations are lies. Sekiro really has this rock / paper / scissors time combat where thrust always beats back jump, grab beats dodge, and perilous attacks beat block. It doesn't matter if your character is physically nowhere in the vicinity of the attack, you're getting vacuumed anyway. And it's like sure, once you realize the visuals of the game are lies you can start to learn the game but it still isn't fun. For one thing, the whole parry concept is quickly defocused as the center of the combat. Point number 2 is about the animations and this is a hard thing to describe but bear with me. A majority of attacks will have this insanely long charge up, and an unreactable swing animation. The most obvious example of this is the ogre dudes with the baseball swing because of how comical it looks, but many enemies function like this to a lesser degree, mostly the bosses including Genichiro, Isshen, and the Headless as well. The challenge is not a reaction based one, its a memory test. You just have to eat those hits until you memorize attack timings. Because the timing to deflect attacks is extremely arbitrary, not being based on the animation at all. Even without the delayed charge thing I just explained, its never fully clear when a specific attack needs to be deflected, and it varies from enemy to enemy. Progressing through this game doesn't feel sequential, it just feels like a bunch of new different fights where you can't carry over earlier experience. In that regard, the health upgrade system makes no sense. You still get 1 or 2 shot even with all the health upgrades so it makes me wonder why they even exist. Just have enemies scale properly like a non-rpg game, at least that way theres a consistent difficulty curve.

tl:dr lmao

Okay, I got the Mortal Blade and I can now accept this monk's wish to be spirited away. So... I kill him?

Attached: 20190403211129_1.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

t. someone who didn't even beat Genichiro

Attached: GAME OVER.jpg (226x213, 12K)

Nice pasta user

no
you need to use the fan tool, read it's description

>grab beats dodge
Stopped reading there.

Done and he's gone. What happens next? That was it?

The only grab that was bullshit was the guardian ape's one.

> It doesn't matter if your character is physically nowhere in the vicinity of the attack, you're getting vacuumed anyway.
this right here is what killed the combat system for me
I'm propelled 5 feet up in the air but the thrust attack that was started against my position on the ground still connects
watching this frame by frame you can see the enemy twisting their arms out of their shoulder and elbow sockets, just so the sword can be moved anywhere near my character (but even that position is still 2 feet below me)
you could abstract the whole combat into text format, it wouldn't change a thing because the animations only follow the systems conclusion, not drive it with accurate hitbox collisions

Attached: anti air poke.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

And oh my gosh is the difficulty curve just bonkers in this game. The same meme carries over from the old games where random elite mobs are much tougher to take down than the bosses. Usually when there's a difficulty spike I have to ask myself "what is the intended method to take this challenge?" I have to fucking wonder because the animations are not tight enough for it to just be reaction based. The tools are a baffling inclusion as well. They're set up to counter specific enemy types but theres extremely few enemies that are actually countered by tools in the whole game. Red Eyed enemies are weak to fire, I beat this game twice and the only red eyes I could find are that first chained up ogre. Shield enemies are beyond trivial and dont need the Axe to be dealth with. Shuriken are supposed to be good at taking down airborn enemies but this is only sometimes true. And thats a sentiment that carries on repeatedly throughout the game "shit only works sometimes". Its just baffling why these systems even exist when theyre aren't present for 99% of the game. All the stink from the souls games are present in this game. Bonfire design, camera controls, item drops. More than half the drops in this game are consumables that barely do shit so I have to wonder why they even designed levels this way. The sad thing is that after the game opens up, its actually really pleasing to go exploring and rounding up upgrades. Difficulty evens out here as enemies start dying in only a few hits, kind of a shame honestly, but this game's strong point is the world exploration outside of the castle. Combat is never a pleasing back and forth. You either completely barrel over the enemies' because you solved their patterns or you don't understand it yet, and you just have the take L's like you're a guest character on Sesame Street. To make something clear, I'm not complaining that the game is hard, my issue is that Sekiro is a good game obfuscated with extremely bad animations.

What do I use the snake hearts for? I've talked to everyone and no one wants them.

Attached: 1549568837911.jpg (1200x1600, 1.14M)

The Souls games biggest meme is that over head and thrust attacks actually have the widest hit arcs, sometimes being a full 360

>this counts as hit

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-26-05h36m48s983.png (2716x1528, 1.96M)

That's shopped as fuck

Eat the rice and ask for more you dumb nigger.

uninstalled after I saw the only weapon in the game was a katana and that there were no armors

give them to the cunny in inner sanctum

Quick reminder: If you find this game hard you're an underage casual who never played a Fromsoft game before. They're all piss easy, and Sekiro even moreso because you literally just have to memorize three buttons.

Quick reminder: If your ego is tied to how "difficult" your favorite games are, you are most likely a complete loser irl.

NG+7
Kuro's charm
Demon bell
No items
No healing
No prosthetics
No attack/health upgrades
No skill upgrades
No L1
Dodge only

If you can't even do this then video games are not for you

If you didn't beat the game while getting every achievement possible in a single run, you didn't beat the game. The Demon Bell is irrelevant.

Attached: 5-DP297456r4_61A-1.jpg (735x980, 65K)

Have sex.

go to the place where you fought the ghost monkeys
the reward is literally nothing but hey, atleast you did a good thing

Attached: 1398028068622.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

look at his fucking arms

Attached: 1401217943769.gif (480x480, 1.02M)

can I state something kuro charm bloats enemy's health and posture literally why???

That's just NG+.

its not I used demon bell and kuros charm I got my charm returned from sculptor and enemy's took only 3 hits to crack posture compared to the six before wtf???

dont own the game but you are fucking P R O J E C T I N G my man, noone cares that you beat a video game

And if you actually beat the game, you will just lose the larger game of life you virgin

Attached: 1547384138058.jpg (550x811, 63K)

Beat the 3 monkeys and what's the point of that bell, water rising to the sky and this door?

Attached: 20190403210315_1.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

I like Sekiro but no. There's no real reason to replay it again and again and again unless you're doing speedruns or something. My only real motivtion was to refight some bosses.

If you beat the game you didn't really beat the game.

Attached: 1554156406074.jpg (500x375, 23K)

>it wouldn't change a thing because the animations only follow the systems conclusion, not drive it with accurate hitbox collisions
Thrusts only have a bigger hurtbox, that's it, there's no "system conclusion" whatsoever.

Attached: Umbrella dodge.webm (900x506, 2.31M)

sorry but if you didn't play on M&Kb you didn't beat the game

>If you didn't do meaningless thing for abstract gamer cred reason you didn't do thing that no one really cares about

shut up

learn to linebreak you fuckwit because I can't read this shit without losing track

the game is obviously designed for an arcade stick thats the only way to truly beat it

man lolifags are the worst, can't even make your own memes and have to rip off based shota.

There are two different ways to kill the seeing and hearing monkey each. The dark room and that door is used to impair the seeing monkey's vision and the bell and waterfall room make the hearing monkey not be able to hear you.

DSP fans like you are as dumb as he is.

OP Is kinda right, I'm only getting through the game because I can heal and get lucky through enough attacks. I'm not actually "winning" in the sense that I have mastered deflects (I'm terrible) or mikiri (even worse) or knowing what type of counter to use when the kanji comes up, as I just spam B as soon as I see a red symbol

>being so obsessed over how other people play a game
my life is shit: the post

Okay, so which prosthetics are your fave/the best of them?

I have all of them except some lapis ones, and most of them feels underwhelming. Maybe I'm just using them wrong, that's why I wanna hear some opinions bros.

Attached: 1538169427983.gif (500x375, 756K)