Have horror games actually frightened you?

have horror games actually frightened you?

Attached: a4c9664ca50ffc5e137f6103635d172b9ab828d7.jpg_1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6H2iHue4A&t=116
youtube.com/watch?v=HaL0bguaexs
youtube.com/watch?v=GNnqg0d-ALM
vocaroo.com/i/s1IpphvrtzqF
youtube.com/watch?v=lkbP5OPQhdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C8pOvjf6G-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only my dad does.

yeah, deez nuts lol

what's the story with this pic?

hee hee

I still don't get this fucking meme.

epic maymay

It's a stupid fucking garbage facebook-tier meme made by hispanics. They use the picture of creepy dead Michael Jackson and call it the "Ayuwoki" which is a retarded mispronunciation of "Are you okay?" as in "Annie are you okay"? like his song. That's it. That's the whole "joke". Internet humor is dead.

SHAMONE

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6H2iHue4A&t=116

ANI AYUOKI
HEE HEE
SHAMONE

>taking trash out and my roommate says "HEE HEE out the window

Attached: 1551170247544.jpg (900x904, 152K)

>tfw no new game where your enemies join you in your dance moves and it kills them

DIOS MIO EL AYUWOKI

Attached: 1529238912283.gif (379x387, 229K)

Slow dread is far superior, and SH2 reigns supreme in that.

It's an edge, shitty halloween mask you'd seen in a Spencer's store in the mid 2000s. The fact that nobody know this shows just how stupid nu-zoomer-Yea Forums is

mexican meme about michael jackson being some sort of urban legend ghost called El Ayuwoki (are you okay.)

WITH THE MAN IN THE MIRROR

Ya es hora?

only silent hill 3 and pic related. not only did they actually scare me but they both gave me real nightmares. best horror games of all time

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 12K)

el hee hee....

I can't literally play any type of horror game.
I just can't.

hörru kalla mig inte hora din horunge

Slient Hill, RE4 and Fatal Frame 3

youtube.com/watch?v=HaL0bguaexs

youtube.com/watch?v=GNnqg0d-ALM

Zhis, ja. Much better.

i fucking hate Latin America

We gonna talk about how the neverland director got outed as a fraud today

>never played a horror game in my life
>geeky girl at work will spend a half hour at a time talking about how much she loves horror games and movies
>even less interested in horrorshit now
should i bang?

Attached: 1552669623574.jpg (899x597, 135K)

It's a video called "My ghoul Jackson" which was made in response to Michael Jackson's death in 2009, and a entire decade later (now) hispanics turned into a Momo sorta thing where a cryptid known as the "Ayuwoki" which appears as the Michael Jackson from the video, will appear in your room at 3 AM

Cry of Fear, and also the Reaper Leviathans in Subnautica VR

Attached: SawerCloseup.jpg (800x600, 71K)

playing through VTM:B for the first time and the haunted hotel scared the shit out of me

Attached: panic.gif (133x242, 355K)

Vem fan kallar du horunge, din horunge

Heho, esto es el fin, Ayuwoki.

Attached: Ultra Instinct Shaggy.jpg (1193x670, 86K)

t. Tyrone Smith Gonzáles

fuck you nigger

mad amerimutt is mad

SHAMONAAA

Not one horror game has ever scared me. Then I bought a htc Vive. I can't even get through the most basic horror tech demo much less a game. Mother fuckers. Absolute game changer.

no grow a spine

Whats her favorite horror movie? I wish I had a friend into horror stuff.

Attached: la ayuwoki canon officiale.jpg (425x425, 28K)

>come in expecting people to discuss horror games
>people are mostly discussing stupid shit

Where do you think we are?

hee hee

Sounds like every eroge platformer to me.

mexican memes are hilarious

ENI

Attached: 1552657746996.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Dead Space, and to a lesser extent Dead Space 2.

Attached: Dead Space Isaac Clarke.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

No, but I wish they did. Movies don't either. If a horror movie or game has great atmosphere and tension, I will love the shit out of it, but I guess I'm just too constantly aware that I'm in no danger from what's on screen or something. It actually sucks, because it looks like it's fun when I watch or play something with my friends and they're scared shitless.

The start of Darkwood when you're trying to play it slowly can be pretty spooky at night. The gameplay tapers off, but the story and characters are fantastic, and at least unnerving. Never really scary, though. Best horror game I've played.

Granted I was in grade school, but Silent Hill 3 scared the every living fuck out of me. The Regenerators in RE4 frightened me a bit, but that's the only part really. The RE2 remake has given me a few jump scares, but that only when I turn a corner or open a door to find Mr. X waiting right there.

Michael Jackson's music has always sucked ass anyway. Pedos need to be hung

MIOS DIO! Es EL HIHI

It's an animatronic.

Attached: Dada Ultraman.png (300x225, 156K)

Got freaked out by Bioshock until I found out splicers infinitely respawn. Then they just became an annoyance.

Resident Evil gave me one of my first jump scares as a kid.

Attached: re1dog.jpg (540x405, 31K)

No. The only thing horror games do is bore the shit out of me. They're even worse than moviegames in terms of being tedious shlock with next to no gameplay.

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

HEE HEE

vocaroo.com/i/s1IpphvrtzqF

Attached: ayuwoki.jpg (1080x1079, 69K)

WHAT THE FUCK

Heehee didn't fly so good

MI LIBRO

not a lot of horror games scare me but playing yume nikki, worlds, and even gmod sometimes because there so empty

EEEEEEEEEOOOO

why are mexicans so based

For fuck's sake why did this actually freak me out?

Attached: 1537383337596.gif (512x512, 599K)

sho have

HEE HEE
E
E

H
E
E

EL PORTERO AYUWOKI

Attached: 1540440605516.jpg (774x850, 197K)

la heehee....

What is EO supposed to be?

youtube.com/watch?v=lkbP5OPQhdQ
it's not that difficult to guess

What's the OP picture from?

>all those comments about el ayuwoki
holy fuck my sides are obliterated, i thought ayuwoki was a Yea Forums meme. what the fuck is going on in mexico

Attached: 1532605184955.jpg (690x720, 77K)

HEE HEE

SHAMONE

Leaving Neverland

I need more meximemes
these are great

>Darkwood
>Best horror game I've played.
Pretty much this. Only Stalker taking the lead in my book. They've got a lot of things in common though. For instance, both games have oppressive buildings. I always felt really anxious when I was about to enter in one.

baste

You're the one who is retarded.
That's not a mask, that's an animatronic.

case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=C8pOvjf6G-o

I remember playing Silent Hill 2 when I was home alone, my parents were gone for a week or so... I was afraid to even walk around the house because I thought somebody would pop from around the corner and I actually had trouble sleeping