Why do people like to blame Peach for getting kidnapped rather than lay the blame squarely on Bowser for kidnapping her...

Why do people like to blame Peach for getting kidnapped rather than lay the blame squarely on Bowser for kidnapping her? Some even insist she's "asking for it".

Attached: peach-dont-get-kidnapped.jpg (500x680, 210K)

My wife Peach is cute today.

I’m pretty sure Bowser knows what he’s doing is wrong

Personally, I blame Peache's household guards and retainers at court.

Attached: bolton-roose-800x800.jpg (800x800, 94K)

"getting kidnapped"

Attached: peachxbowser_002.jpg (797x852, 126K)

Great idea retard. Let's just tell all the criminals to stop breaking the law, because then they will stop

Attached: peachbowser6.gif (481x480, 1.42M)

Its happened so many times at this point someone with her resources and social standing should have done something about it. I mean for fucks sake she has a personal Superman that trounces the dude every time so why not just have Mario 86 the guy? Use all that toad slave labor to construct a way to keep him out or imprison him. Don't go on group outings where you know he will be (stop showing up in spin offs). How are you supposed to get a clear message across to anyone if you keep playing board games and go-karting with then?

>BRO what if she keeps getting kidnapped for SEX HAHAHAHA

yeah haha it's so funny imagine if she got mating pressed by bowser's giant cock haha

Yeah. I can't believe people actually think Peach wants to get fucked and pleasured by a giant cock. Haha. I'm sure Mario's tiny Italian prick is more than enough

Attached: peachxbowser_001.jpg (1030x1413, 155K)

Personally, I think that as a ruler Peach does bear some responsibility for her repeated kidnappings. Fact of the matter is that it's her job to lead her kingdom and not getting kidnapped is a pretty big part of that since you can't lead shit while captive.
She has the resources to make sure her castle is more well guarded, she has the knowledge from past incidents to be able to strategize and pre-empt Bowser's potential avenues for his next attempt. Despite these things she still gets kidnapped. Are we to believe that Bowser and his minions are just that much smarter and more well organized? Well again that falls on Peach since she's in charge, it is her failing that her people are so disorganized and poorly utilized.

So yes, it is at least partially the monarch's fault if they repeatedly fail to develop strategies for defending against their enemies.

Bitch is the monarch of a kingdom, maybe she should use some of those resources on fortifying or even attack back for once.

Attached: Oh.png (237x235, 59K)

Hey Andy sweetie

Peach should just get guns at this point.

haha just like when Mario jump up and hit head on block he go OOF

Why do you make shitty threads?

The implication of all don't get x arguments is that it is intuitively understood that whoever is doing x is in the wrong but that malicious or bad people is a part of the world so it is better to do what you can to not be hurt by them.

The joke is that peach's army is so fucking useless that Bowser kidnaps her whenever her only useful ally is off plumbing or some shit.

I mean for fucks sake what are a bunch of toads going to do against a literal dragon with an Airship and a limitless supply of minions

Attached: 1554264025181.png (547x456, 199K)

Most of bowser's army is even more pathetic mushroom people.

She's got a literally unlimited fortune in respawning coins all over her kingdom, not to mention mushrooms that give people the ability to fly, throw fire, becoming invincible, and all sorts of other shit.
She's got the resources to turn even useless toads into the most vicious and powerful standing army in history, and she doesn't do shit with it. She needs to be overthrown by someone who'll put that shit to use.

Because her kingdom's sole line of defence is a pair of plumbers who jump on things.

Well As useless as toads may be they are not Mart Father level of useless they got conquered by barbarians, while wielding swords

Three reasons
>A: She's royalty. In other medias like the Super Show, or other princesses like Zelda, they have moments they can handle themselves (Tetra/TP/TV show Zelda, etc)
>B: Smash Bros paints a bad narrative she's far more capable then usual
>C: People blame women first before men. Doesn't help the female in question is rooted in outdated views, so she gets "outdated" treatment.

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 25K)

/thread

This sort of thing never happens to Daisy.

because it's pretty clear that bowser's retarded and isn't going to change so the onus is on her

Daisy is too much of a hassle to kidnap.

Attached: Daisy.webm (610x458, 1.43M)

>other media
SMB2 was a thing. Try to insist it was a dream or didn't count because it was a reskinned different game but you cannot fucking deny that was the core basis of both the Super Show and Valiant's adaptations at the very least.

HMMM

>going into the guy's house and dumping him in lava a million times forkidnapping the victim is now victimblaming
k

But I want to kidnap Bowser.

Attached: ramudey.png (1140x1200, 451K)

More importantly, how the fuck is an army of Toad guards so incompetent that they constantly lose to literal turtles and walking mushrooms.

Peach is the ruler of the mushroom kingdom, increase your defenses, hire more body guards that aren't just toads, have power up items on hand in case you need to use them to fend off intruders
If she doesn't want to be a damsel in distress anymore than she needs to change something, I mean it worked out for her in SMB2 and SMW3D

Not of princesses were created equal, Daisy is just that much more competent than Peach.

>Try to insist it was a dream
...It was. But still, that's at least something that's "closer" to canon Peach than anything, but it's still a dream, from a long ass ago game most zoomers don't even care about. A better, more recent example would be 3D World. But Miyamoto likely wouldn't like to use that to make Peach seem capable for reasons.

Oh no people tell him not to kidnap why does he just kill the princess also Peach needs better security Daisy got kidnapped once and it took an alien hired by Wario to do it

Why would she hide it in that case, Surely she could have a proper political marriage to merge their kingdoms, She's clearly not fit to rule if she lets her kingdom get raided constantly by a horny turtle.