You still playing Housamo, Yea Forumsaggots?

You still playing Housamo, Yea Forumsaggots?

Attached: fg_takemaru02b_skin2.png (904x640, 737K)

I never was, I just look at art of the fat furries
It the actual game good?

psvita/switch port when?

I don't play it but i keep up to date with news and art of it

Attached: 62035917_p0_master1200.jpg (1114x1200, 1.59M)

no

It's fine. Gameplay-wise it's nothing special; think if Fire Emblem was made on one-one hundredth of the budget. Most people play it for the visual novel aspects, and of course as a husbando simulator on account of the character artwork.

I've stuck around playing it as long as I have because the gacha is pretty forgiving (no 0.01% odds bullshit), and the leveling system isn't byzantine (no menus-within-menus bullshit).

Attached: fg_aegir01_skin1.png (640x904, 330K)

No, but I log in for stones so I can get more jpegs. Housamo barely has any gameplay to it anyway.

Attached: 1528070096863.jpg (1342x1662, 249K)

Have you gotten Brake yet anons?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-02-23-14-44-750_jp.co.lifewonders.housamo.png (2246x1080, 2.77M)

yes its the only gacha game that has husbandos

You mean Solid Snake's fursona

is it really even comparable to him despite all the nanomachine shit

I just jerk off to the art

I haven't been infatuated about the new unit like I was for the previous ones, but I'm sure he appeals to someone. He's too much of a bishonen for me and his voice kinda puts me off.

Attached: fg_tsukuyomi02.png (904x640, 742K)

>His sacred artifact is nanomachines
>Sneaking suit
>"a professional soldier with transcendental tactical ability"
>"he has been dragged into the battle between the guilds of warmongers and politicians"
>Is a clone

And that's even before you get to his name sounding like Snake

I hope he gets a lewd alt. He is a red light district host, after all.

So where is the real Freke? How is he related to Hati?

no because the game is shit
I played it for 2 years and I regret it
FUCK lifewonders

>new event quests
>all are fucking lv70

I dunno man, this game's plot is barely comprehensible to begin with, just enjoy the beefcake

Attached: D26fVmWVAAEiagd.jpg (730x1024, 117K)

>all these 4 and 5 stars
>"gee user stop spending money on gacha!"
>implying I spent money on them
>not doing daily logins especially during events
>not doing those quick event missions as well

This game is one of those generous gachas.

>gacha shit
nah

I can't really argue that the game isn't bad. The only reason I'm "playing" (logging in and going through content just to read the next installment) is because it caters to the level of fan service that no other games wants to do with men.

I can't actually tell you how successful the game is, but it did reach top charts in the JP app store a few times. I thought that someone would notice and make a similar game, but one actually worth getting into.

I mean, it has big name VAs so it's definitely successful. I can imagine waking up and hearing Sugita's voice on some fucking wolf or something.

>Nobuyuki HIYAMAAAAAAAAAAA is voicing a character who can change from muscle to chubby from eating

Maybe if they get Kijima as a guest artist again. Otherwise no, I stopped several months ago.

I love Kass!

Attached: My_Husband.jpg (2978x2978, 3.54M)

>big burly men
>hairless except their heads
I don't get it.

there are others user

also there are those literally covered with hair (fur)

It's fucking garbage so no. Why waste time playing an awful gacha "game" when I can play something better? It's not like I can't just look up some fanart if I need my fill of cute dogs.

Attached: 0B6F5D38-105C-4607-AAC8-6B0942A82087.jpg (1798x2551, 452K)

>Cu Shit

Yes, I just started a month ago. I'm hoping for 5* Shino one day.

never going to happen

If you mean the Valentine's one, your only hope is the new year's paid gacha if they do it again. If you mean his normal one, always be going for those 10 pulls.

Oh, and also a reprint next Valentine's season. I forgot they started doing those.

Fuck you, I already have 2/3s of him.

>If you mean his normal one, always be going for those 10 pulls.
Really? This entire time I was saving for a rate up.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-162849_Tokyo_Afterschool_Summoners.jpg (1280x720, 759K)