Went to video game club at my college today

went to video game club at my college today

>go to the first day of video game club
>club takes place in a small computer room, but there's about 30 of us
>within the first few seconds, people are already pushing others to get to the computers, they quickly log into discord, steam or some other launcher on the PCs and download the games
>the club president and the sponsor teacher are trying to calm the club down and make people pay attention
>the president and teacher want to talk about what kind of interesting things the club can do, but they're failing to get anyone's attention, so they just stop talking and proceed to play games as well
>counter strike, fortnite, apex legends, that's pretty much it everyone is playing
>switch and smash are set up but literally no one is using it
>almost everyone smells like complete shit
>the smell is so bad it actually becomes a visible shit-smelling green gas
>scrawny white guy in a leather jacket walks into the room, acting like the top shit, sees people are playing fortnite and goes into their face, shouting "FORTNITE IS FOR BABIES" then proceeds to download and play apex legends
>possibly autistic fat asian guy is sitting around watching others play games, then proceeds to ask personal questions like "what is the farthest you ever gotten with a girl" and "do you browse Yea Forums or reddit?"

I noped the fuck out of that room fast as fuck.

Attached: pepe.jpg (236x227, 9K)

Are you the guy from that thread a few hours ago?

Sounds hilarious.
I wish I was there.

yes. someone asked to make a follow up post, so I did.

How diverse was it?

Christ even if half of this is exaggerated it's bad enough but I've been to one of these clubs so I believe it

why is it that gaming clubs are always full of disgusting PC gamers that play the normiest shit?

I'm not sure what you expected OP

Be honest. How much of the time in the club did you spend thinking, "Can't wait to tell Yea Forums about this."

>>possibly autistic fat asian guy is sitting around watching others play games, then proceeds to ask personal questions like "what is the farthest you ever gotten with a girl" and "do you browse Yea Forums or reddit?"
these are literally the people you're arguing with on here

I went into the room with this in my head, but when someone brought up Yea Forums, I almost lost it.

Exactly. They could be playing things like Arma 3, Squad, or Paradox games.

I wonder if the people at the club who are also browsing Yea Forums will see this post and report you.

Honestly kind of wished it was worse. Like, I was really hoping to see someone shit themselves and then not get up, only continue to play the game.

Only two girls. A black chick and the girl I went with. The 30 or so guys were pretty diverse. Indians, blacks, whites, asians, a ginger, a few fat ones.

How come all computing/engineering related majors are full of these kind of smelly degenerates? I never encountered these types back when I was still studying business.

Attached: 5655F791-75EE-4DCB-B506-A382EA0225A3.png (565x470, 121K)

>room full of autists
>not playing smash
C'mon son

From what I gathered, almost everyone there were in either in some computer or art related field.

>when I was still studying business

I'd say charisma is a pretty essential skill for business whereas you can be the ugliest fattest grossest degenerate and work with computers.

because chads aren't good with computers, they spent all that time socializing instead

Photos where

hey man i was shocked too

when computers are involved, autists can get too comfortable

if theres a keyboard in their left hand and mouse in their right, theyre basically at home again, and no matter who theyre with or where theyre at, they can comfortably start dissociating.

>not bringing your own pc to the library and gaming alone

Attached: kxmoxs6ef2d01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Business is just a degree for those who don't know what they want to do but know fucking around without a major is stupid.
t. biz major

I used to work at a library where this one autist would do this. He was actually homeless and didn't have a monitor. He only had a tower and lived in a homeless shelter with a wheel barrel and his computer tower and the necessary cords. He would wheel his computer to the library like everyday. I kind felt bad for him, but he always wore a fedora and trench coat (I'm not making this up) and one time he stretched his arms up high and I saw that his belt buckle was a pony from MLP. He also had a disgusting long ponytail that probably fell into the toilet any time he wanted to take a shit.

>counter strike, fortnite, apex legends, that's pretty much it everyone is playing

If you could introduce this group to a good multiplayer game that's not popular what would it be?

Do you by any chance live in Washington State??

monster hunter on the switch

No, far from it, you mean there's another person that is similar to this guy I just described?

>someone asked to make a follow up post, so I did
Kill your fucking self.

>went to video game club at my college today
cringe

>No, far from it, you mean there's another person that is similar to this guy I just described?

Yes. Years ago near Seattle there were these young kids who were roughly around 18 - 20 ish. They wore trench coats, had swords, and carried like some shit computer and would chill at the library all day. One of them actually did like MLP which is funny. And some did were a fedora.

>Get dragged by friend to Anime/Game club thing at College
>Everyone just splits off into little groups doing whatever since it's in a really large room
>It's pretty boring
>Evening made worse and cut short because some girl who hadn't eaten in four days was complaining about stomach pains and had to get dragged to someone's car and driven to the hospital by four people
>This was the second time I was dragged to one of these clubs only for the night to go bad
>Tell friend never to drag me to one of these again and then head home

Why are these clubs so awful, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1551722687140.gif (640x352, 2.91M)

I go to a somewhat prestigious college and can confirm it's the same shit here as well. Me and my friend walked in on the first meeting day expecting there to be some orientation or introduction thing, but it was just a small pitch black room filled with chubby nerds huddled over brightly lit screens. Nobody seemed interested in talking, so we left after a few minutes, smelled like shit.

Attached: 1553629002002.jpg (944x944, 589K)

Yes OP, just like how going into a college anime club and expecting everyone not to be an autistic virgin.

Because it's a gathering of people with unironic autism. Their social retardation often leads to problems and often remains unchecked because everyone else is too autistic to call them out on it.