You raised this girl since 2012 just so she could become a dyke

you raised this girl since 2012 just so she could become a dyke

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

telltale deserved to go under tbqh

is anyone surprised after S2?

But this was the best season since season 1

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Clem and VI are cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1549199043890.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

what the hell were they supposed to do? have a budget and listen to accountants?

fucking cringe, dyketale shot itself in the foot

I would be happy if my daughter turned out to be a lesbian, that way I won't have to worry about stupid boys going after her or accidental pregnancies.

I hate this faux comic style. Literally looks like some put ballpoint pen marks on all the models. There's way better ways to achieve good stylization.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another woman. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other women.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random woman who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. She gets to ravage her every night. She gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another woman to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Attached: file.png (600x599, 460K)

cuck has lost all meaning.

Attached: 1286539119534.jpg (1024x768, 226K)

just like every other buzzword of the year on this site
anyone want to take bets on what the new one after tranny is?

Based 4-D chess father.

>Season 2 couldn't live up to Season 1 at all, fell flat on it's face in the later half
>Season 3 doesn't really amount to anything. Only reason people care about it is because of Clementine, who was shoehorned in. Javi was kinda cool, though.
>Season 4 turned out alright. Not awful, but good enough.

Would've liked to see Telltale let Determinant characters live on longer, honestly. I'm fine with some eventually dying anyways or leaving your group never to be seen again, but not the death sentence being determinant brought. Shit, I would've loved to see Kenny be around in Season 4, just for his reactions to Lilly and maybe general distrust from the school towards him. Would've also liked to see either Clem or Kenny mention the whole thing about Ben to Lilly, wonder how she'd react

If I ever were to have a daughter, I honestly really like the name 'Clementine'. It's either that or maybe 'Charlotte'.

Attached: 1550725496130.png (558x485, 308K)

Frodo, you need to stop listening to Merry.
What are you even doing back in the Shire, anyway?

gamer

No, you turn her fathersexual.

>

Attached: 1549934140456.jpg (960x960, 145K)

Damn straight I did. Go get that strange, Clem.

Oh, right, because I'm a dumbass figured I'd flesh out my thoughts a tiny bit.

>Season 1
Have Carley/Doug live longer. Optional romance scene with Carley. If being determinant is still a death sentence, then have them die sometime in Episode 4/5. Maybe saving Clem in place of Chuck, and then have Chuck die in Episode 5/get Molly'd?
>Season 2
Keep the original Luke Vs. Kenny idea, let Carver stick around for another episode or so. Keep Sam around too until he dies later. Frozen lake, maybe?. Give Carlos a better death, 100%. Definitive Christa fate.
>Season 3
They actually did pretty good with Conrad here, will admit. Thats how things should be. Dunno how you'd go about fixing it, though. Ideas?
>Season 4
Give more characterization towards pretty much any of the school-kids other than Louis/Vi/I guess Ruby. As mentioned earlier, would love to still have Kenny (or Jane, I guess) still around by this point. Mostly for interactions with the school kids and Lilly. Guess I'd be fine if they finally ended up killing them off by episode 4 or so, though.

Attached: 1550554805236.png (635x467, 27K)

The fact hat this and Last of Us both had lesbians makes the whole thing seem so contrived. I guess the apocalypse and carpet mulching go hand in hand?

I feel like it's more frustrating in the last of us since Ellie has genes that if passed down, could ensure a better future for humanity but instead of pumping out babies she decided to exclusively fuck a single girl

Even if she's a lesbian there's still artificial insemination.

You can't repopulate a species off one woman

it's optional though

we've already got human-sized cordyceps why not take other weird nature shit too?

Attached: file.png (280x238, 166K)

Congratulations on completely missing the point of Last of Us' story and being really, really creepy.

I replayed eps 1 and 2 of A New Frontier yesterday, and holy shit, what were they thinking. Some choices (mainly ones that concern Clementine) have a divide of like 95/5! That has NEVER happened in previous seasons. Sure, Doug and Carley were like 30/70 or something, but still. I wonder how it felt for Telltale to produce content for Conrad (the guy that tries to sell Clem back to TNF whom you can kill right away, which I obviously did on my original playthrough) that, according to the choice stats, 10% of players will ever see.
Still, Javi is pretty cool, and I wish he had a better cast of characters to bounce his banter off from. His family is not really likable aside from Mari (and you know how that ended up), his group is whatever aside from Clem. He just has nothing going for him, and that's a shame.
Still, her immunity is worth passing down. I'm with that user with this, Ellie is dumb.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 689K)

>The fact that two entries in this massive genre that encapsulates dozens, if not hundreds of games had this one superficial aspect in common makes "the whole thing", whatever that is, seem contrived.
Frankly you just sound like the concept of two women being attracted to each other is completely foreign to you.

Telltale done fucked it up if they thought "Fuck Clem over" and "Take her side" was going to be anything other than 90/10. Every time I had a choice that involved Clem I sided with her every single time. What were they thinking?

>not keeping her pure for (You)
I gave James a chance with Johnny Yong Bosch's voice and being a cute asian, but he turned out to be a literal faggot.

>>I'll call it Texas
>>YOU CAN'T CALL IT TEXAS
>>Fine, Texas 2.

Attached: awyis.png (717x717, 251K)

>people deserve to lose their jobs because of their politics
Have sex

>mfw Texas Two

Attached: 1532422355042.jpg (720x909, 99K)

>Game about zombie apocalypse has a dyke protagonist

it's 2019, isn't something that is going full gay? I am surprised we don't have our first black trans communist MC in a videogame.

I wonder if they thought people who jumped into ANF first would choose these "fuck Clem over" options because they had no previous connection to her. Remember, this one has a specific new game button that says "if you're new, that's okay". I don't know who in their right mind would start a series on its third season (yeah, ANF can be considered a spin-off, but it still is in continuation of the previous story), but yeah.

Attached: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fundeadwalking.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2Fbegin_your_story1.jpg&c=sc&w (849x560, 67K)

I've noticed a lot of media about zombie apocalypses tend to have a lot of SJW shit in them.

Seriously
>zombie fucking apocalypse where humanity is on a brink
>decide to become gay
Does not compute

Attached: 1540530864088.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

>t. Tranny
You're willing to ruin someone's entire fucking life over politics. Fuck off.

>you raised this girl since 2012
Imagine being so mentally ill you think about cartoon characters this way

>I'm so cool I don't ever get connected with characters in fiction
Okay?

Attached: 1554190454726.jpg (301x291, 36K)

This has always been my stance too. As a Male I would much prefer my daughter being a lesbian knowing how males are. Hell I may even encourage it tbqh. What's the alternative, she marries some dude and changes her last name destroying my familial lineage anyways? Screw that, I'd rather accidentally walk in on her having lesbian sex as opposed to regular sex. Now my son on the other hand, he will be straight

Attached: 3719eebdbfa1f7b524d0530c0735b3c9.jpg (472x585, 55K)

Season 1 Clem and Season 2 Clem are the only Clems that exist. I cannot hear any evidence to the contrary over the sound of Season 1 Clem riding my dick while Season 2 Clem grinds on my face.

>Anno domini 2020-1
>still raging about humans being attracted to humans

What is weird about a human being sexually, mentally, physically, and/or emotionally attracted to another human? Weird is a human falling in love with a chair. Weird is a human who is sexually attracted to goat. Weird is a human becoming emotionally connected to a chair. Weird is a human who derives pleasure from the unwanted pain and misery of others. Weird is not two humans who give love to each other and, in doing so, makes each other physically happy, mentally vigorous, and emotionally fulfilled, and sexually satiated.

Attached: 1525246510737.jpg (1391x2048, 466K)

What about just loving your kid unconditionally and wanting them to be happy.

>I cannot hear any evidence to the contrary over the sound of Season 1 Clem riding my dick while Season 2 Clem grinds on my face.

dumb pedo

Attached: 1aaf1b07fe9557a98d7f6caa8400b474.jpg (750x750, 115K)

seek IMMEDIATE psychiatric evaluation

Based. Just think about it logically, it makes perfect sense.

Attached: JTC_0-9n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Attached: 1545292154710.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Just fuck your daughter berore anyone else

A lot of people who still like zombie media in 2019 are the kind of people who are very active in supporting LGBT shit in media.

Can't beat the Chinese with an attitude like that.

>implying a high test female survivor of the zombie apocalypse wouldn't munch bush like a nip eats rice

My daughter would only be allowed to date hot women. No fatties or Goblinas

>people not doing their duty to repopulate and make communities. In an Apocalypse setting gays should be killed for not contributing

Who would want her to have children for her own good user.

poor lee

Not in my playthrough

Attached: Daddy's little Sweetpea.jpg (1200x800, 97K)

Pretty based of you.

Attached: 189b7defbd284d22518afe621f775812.jpg (374x456, 27K)

>>people deserve to lose their jobs because of their politics
only a nazi trying to protect themselves would say this, friggin yikes!

unironically based

No it wasn't you retarded redditfugee

>everyone who has a different opinion than me is reddit

Attached: 1523165242338.webm (640x800, 409K)

I don't live in a leftist shithole like america, so yeah, it is foreign to me.

Thanks for proving me right, retard.
Go back to plebbit and shill your shitty game there.

cringe

Good

Attached: Hug.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

seriously implying season 2 "i HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON THE WRITERS ARE LITERALLY MAKING UP THE STORY AS IT GOES ALONG and season 3 "CONTRIVED SPANISH FAMILY DRAMA FILLER PLOT" are better than season 4?

imagine

how bad they smell

Attached: c29aeb651bf36e8e2bdec326bf490e3d.jpg (564x652, 61K)

>responding to shitposts
C'mon user, you're better than that.

Attached: 1450530286933.png (968x1069, 623K)

anyone who thought the devs would NOT make her a dyke clearly does not know who makes these games!!!!

Attached: gaming gigafaggot.jpg (480x341, 43K)

Did selfdrilling finish the clem video yet? It's been so long already.

Attached: 1535201874761.jpg (400x240, 36K)

Remember that time when Clem got her first period and went to fucking Javi for advice, not Ava or Kate or Eleanor (you know, the DOCTOR)? Good times.

S2 with Kenny walking away was the canon ending

It's the best one for feels, that's for sure. His VA knocked it out of the park with that scene. The first thing I did in the season 3 flashback was to grab Kenny's hat ;_;

Poor Javi. He tried his best to explain about periods.

Attached: Clem and Javi.jpg (1024x947, 160K)

This tbqh

Based

Attached: 1550692050894.jpg (1133x1600, 710K)

the romances are optional,you can have her be single,dunno why you sperging out

>reproducing for the good if humanity is """""creepy"""""
Get a load of this tranny!!

Attached: images (19).jpg (200x247, 11K)