Anyone else use the Yikes! system while gaming in a toxic environment?

Anyone else use the Yikes! system while gaming in a toxic environment?

Attached: 1554173122796.png (1260x586, 123K)

>actually going on reddit

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe stop being a bigot?

>visiting reddit

yikes because you should kys faggot

>when you gaslight everyone into thinking gamers are racist women hating incels but forget you call yourself a gamer
redditors are fucking retarded, and anyone who calls themself a gamer should be lobotomized

YIKESIES!

Attached: 333515k.png (572x693, 10K)

oof

Woowee, yeah I'm gonna yikes this thread

>i cant speak what the day to day discourse is
>BUT

>not doing post ironic gamer jokes with your woke gamer friends that keep Yea Forums tier humor in safe spaces
wow ok

The people who constantly search for racism in day-to-day conversation and make it a priority to "call people out on their bullshit" (read: "tell people I don't like what they're saying") are significantly, unequivocally worse to deal with than actual, literal neo-nazis.

And I say this as a Jew. Get a sense of humor you smarmy dickheads.

Attached: 1491891645293.jpg (480x405, 32K)

>mods deserve an award and to have a day dedicated to them for doing mod stuff
wow so brave of them

Big oof

ouch.

yikes. chill out there mr. alt right

Attached: book reading nazis.jpg (698x768, 91K)

It should be legal to kill people who use the word "toxic" in reference to anything other than a poisonous substance or the Britney Spears song.

when my boyfriend says something bigoted i look up at him and sternly say "HLRLRAUAGALGRRAAGRA"

Attached: 1542988005859.png (350x350, 35K)

What's wrong with nazism? Natsoc seems cool, eugenics seems cool.

>reading is now suspicious behavior
Literally moving toward 1984. I'm mostly left myself, and I hate being associated with these shitters.

My boyfriend is an alaskan native and he hates the shit out of niggers. I got lucky.

Imagine him doing this to his boomer parents during Thanksgiving dinner when they're just shooting the shit

I employ the "Faggot" method. When my friend says something faggy, such as "Yikes!" I let them know they are being a faggot so that they can correct their behavior.

How the fuck is 451 an alt-right book

It's pretty fucking hard to justify eugenics ethically.

Based. People are too sensitive.

I remember someone on Yea Forums saying the right thing to do is call out your older relatives over racist humor, even during events like dinner.

Not liking the way mass media has crept into every facet of our lives, weakened the fiber of society, and subsumed worthwhile printed media is a core alt-right ideal you nazi

Are you an Oblivion guard?

The sad part is, even though that person might be joking, there actually are people who would agree with him that reading books means you're a nazi.

Also not a big fan of the whole SJW movement because they've devalued the words "nazi" and "racist" to mean almost nothing. What are you supposed to call an actual nazi now, that invokes the same disgust in people that nazi used to invoke? Or an actual racist? You can't call them by what they are, because the words used to describe them no longer mean anything.

But hey, I don't have the money so I don't have the power. I still get blamed for what Jewish billionaires do though, because my mom happened to be part of the same religion they hide behind. Cool :^)

Actual neo-nazis, at least the handful I've met, tend to blanket hate jews, non-whites, etc etc without good reason. They're aware that "something" is wrong with society, but they put the blame on the wrong people. It's the wealthy who are pushing mass immigration, reducing funding for public education, pushing gun control, fighting against socialized healthcare, etc.

A significant portion of the wealthy just so happen to be Jewish, but neo-Nazis (on the whole) don't distinguish between wealthy Jews and non-wealthy, and don't have enough of a problem with wealthy whites. So even though I'm doing far, far less damage to the public than, say, Betsy DeVos, they hate me because I'm Jewish and ignore her because she's white.

Which is irony of all ironies, because the actual 1930s Nazis were aware of how much harm the wealthy are capable of, and actually cause.

Probably the only reason I haven't been blackbagged yet is because I'm Jewish. I can't imagine saying any of this as a white person. I mean, I can imagine it, it just seems like a really, really bad idea.

A hundred generations of humans should suffer because one generation was too pathetically weak to deal with sterilization of the genetic landmines?

We had a guy last time try this shit, except he wasn't a young retarded college student but a weirdo pothead middleaged fuckup that lives alone. He got assmad about Trump and my parents kicked him out and made him drive home drunk. Fuck that guy.

>Actual neo-nazis, at least the handful I've met, tend to blanket hate jews, non-whites, etc etc without good reason. They're aware that "something" is wrong with society, but they put the blame on the wrong people. It's the wealthy who are pushing mass immigration, reducing funding for public education, pushing gun control, fighting against socialized healthcare, etc.

Nah, the blame is on the right people.

Attached: the 1%.png (600x600, 197K)

>A significant portion of the wealthy just so happen to be Jewish
Ah damn, it just so happens. Shame about those coincidences.

Attached: jewish media.png (1746x1364, 1.18M)

Smash that mufuggin YIKE button!

I wonder why the evil evil goy keep ganging up on those innocent jews and jewesses.

Attached: jewish expulsions 3.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>going on r/gaming when there are plenty of games that have their own boards
its literally Yea Forums except even worse. Why the fuck would go there?

>It's the wealthy who are pushing mass immigration, reducing funding for public education, pushing gun control, fighting against socialized healthcare, etc.
>A significant portion of the wealthy just so happen to be Jewish
You know understand why people focus on jews.

It’s because nothing else works. Look at something like Occupy Wallstreet. Near immediately subverted. Personally I unironically don’t give a SINGLE fuck about genetics, race, or even Jews. But naming them is effective. Rallying people behind it works because it isn’t tied to ideology but self interest.

PREACH BROTHER

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: jews on the goy.jpg (468x633, 84K)

There is no term more soi than yikes.

>Fahrenheit 451 and Brave New World are alt-right books
They are so upset by the thought of individual freedom that they can't even see that they are literally fascists or are they just pretending? I can't tell with retardera.

I would do that shit if it happened. If my family pisses me off I'm going to ask them to knock it off, although I would probably not jump straight to calling them out in front of everyone. It would depend on the joke.

>I don't have an IRL downvote button
They're called guns.

They're not pretending, they're genuinely that deluded. They 100% believe they're in the right, as well.

In all honesty, I just load my single shot .22 rifle and shoot my friends in non-lethal spots to deter them from toxicity in gaming. It really works actually.

Attached: 1549415686025.jpg (1020x1020, 112K)

Fahrenheit 451

>Now let's take up the minorities in our civilization, shall we?
>Bigger the population, the more minorities. Don't step on the toes of the dog-lovers, the cat-lovers, doctors, lawyers, merchants, chiefs, Mormons, Baptists, Unitarians, second-generation Chinese, Swedes, Italians, Germans,Texans, Brooklynites, Irishmen, people from Oregon or Mexico. The people in this book, this play, this TV serial are not meant to represent any actual painters, cartographers, mechanics anywhere. The bigger your market, Montag, the less you handle controversy, remember that! All the minor minor minorities with their navels to be kept clean. Authors, full of evil thoughts, lock up your typewriters. They did.
>Magazines became a nice blend of vanilla tapioca. Books, so the damned snobbish critics said, were dishwater. No wonder books stopped selling, the critics said. But the public, knowing what it wanted, spinning happily, let the comic-books survive. And the three-dimensional sex-magazines, of course. There you have it, Montag. It didn't come from the Government down. There was no dictum, no declaration, no censorship, to start with, no! Technology, mass exploitation, and minority pressure carried the trick, thank God. Today, thanks to them, you can stay happy all the time, you are allowed to read comics, the good old confessions, or trade journals."

Hang on.
Are Beta faggots evolving -having standards for your group members-?
Oh gosh. That's dangerously close to being MERITOCRATIC. What if they find that people of lower intelligence are less likely to understand your dogma and live up to it?
Oh shit then they'd be biased based on intelligence. Bigoted ASF.

Like I said: These people are absolutely insufferable. And they honestly believe they have the moral high ground, and they honestly believe that means they don't have to justify anything; "I am morally superior, so you simply need to accept what I tell you". It is infuriating. I would know, because my brother is turning into one.

Forgot to answer your question on eugenics. It's tough.

From a purely logical perspective, eugenics is the morally correct thing to do - prevent births that would lead to unhappy/unfulfilling lives, or prevent those that would unfairly redirect public resources. I think it's Iceland that has nearly 0 people with Down's, because it's just accepted in that culture to not carry those children to term, because it simply doesn't make sense to take resources away from healthy children and direct them to unhealthy children, when those unhealthy births could've been prevented.

But, the issue of freedom and free will comes up. Iceland is a good example because it's not required by law or punishable in any way; you can *choose* to keep the fetus with Down's Syndrome if you want, it's just socially accepted to not. But leaving it up to the masses relies on the public making logical choices. "Good luck" to that.

Not all Jews are wealthy, my friend. I am one of those not-wealthy Jews. And I don't agree with most of what they push, and I am completely powerless to stop them because I am not one of them. I'm sure they only barely consider me to be a human, and only because I'm Jewish. If I weren't a Jew, I would (literally) be considered cattle to them, just like you.

You are helping those bigots build up an immunity to being shot. They will soon become powerful enough to resist rifle calibers and will likely go on a terrorist spree because of you.

cute girl

It's tricky to give a person the right to deny others the ability to procreate.

It’s not that simple, their conscious does believe they are right in order to not betray their true subconscious desire: death.

>And I say this as a Jew.
Do literal neo-nazis not assault you, or try to actively sabotage and harm you in other ways?

I would not allow one person to inflict suffering on hundreds of others.
For this same reason, I would not allow a genetically inferior person to breed and create generations of suffering.
People who think eugenics is wrong are simply short-sighted and bad at math.

It's not even legal to call him a faggot. He's a protected class, goy. Enshrined in the law, just like it's enshrined in the Bible. He is above you. A higher being.

Attached: jews.png (800x1083, 232K)

Sure it is. The benefits to future generations are worth the losses taken by this generation. Your great grandchildren's well-being is still valuable even if those children don't exist yet.

Promoting freedom of thought and individualism is basically considered nazism these days.

>Promoting freedom of thought and individualism is basically considered nazism
Where the fuck is the clown frog when you need him. This shit is retarded.

>That whole post

Yeah that's a yikes from me

I really don't know why someone says Yikes! as if it's actually effective. Usually these faggots think they're superior by interjecting in a conversation they have no part of being in. I usually ignore or mute those fags and continue my conversation/argument to the person I was talking before being rudely interrupted.

Attached: Woooow.jpg (750x543, 63K)

Yikes. That's messed up because redditors are retarded and we can't expect them to act like humans.

If people could step through a portal and spend a day in a post-eugenics world, they would immediately become eugenics advocates.

Who the fuck would even entertain the idea of being around someone this obnoxious? Don't police my language, you dumb fuck. If you don't like me then fuck off.

It’s been that way for awhile, “liberals” aggressive for gun control is my pet peeve

just smoke a bowl and watch some SNL bro

The reason for that is simply because the elites feel threatened by an armed proleteriat.

All of the science indicates there is no link between gun ownership and homicide. You'll notice they don't even attempt to use scientific arguments, they just saturate the media with mass shootings (which are 0.00001% of all homicides - you are 500x more likely to be killed by falling coconuts than killed in a mass shooting.)

Attached: firearm homicide and guns per capita.png (800x581, 84K)

>reddit screencaps
>twitter screencaps
I've about fucking had it.

Attached: 1546911574840.jpg (613x531, 36K)

I didn't say there was no value in improving our capacity to survive as a species. However it's very clear that encroaching on other people's rights is considered a troublesome idea.

i'm the most lefty basedboy cuck social liberal there is and even I admit the r/games shit was stupid as fuck. it made no sense whatsoever, by doing it on april fools it comes off as a joke and I'm not sure what they thought to accomplish by shutting down the entire sub for a day? all its going to do is annoy people and have them go to another forum to discuss whatever they were going to.

Let me get this straight, you're anti immigration, pro socialized programs for your people, and pro gun, yet you hate nazis..?

I didn't mean "just so happens" as it's coincidental - it absolutely is not. Favoritism, nepotism, cultural push for education, career advancement, and wealth are inherently Jewish principals. A significant number of the kids I grew up with are doctors or lawyers now. Not because they were smarter, or because that was necessarily what they wanted to do, but because of the cultural push (both from inside their families and from the community) toward higher paying careers and financial success.

And yes, there are a lot of Jews in the media. You are right to be skeptical of any group that has that much power over you, just as you should be with politicians, the police, and the wealthy. Again, they are not me, and I do not agree with them. I don't like them; they simply hide behind non-wealthy Jews like me because "anti-semitism" still carries enough social weight to stop criticism. We'll see how long it takes them to completely devalue that term too, though.

The problem is, wealthy people aren't just Jews, and wealthy people by and large agree on almost everything (most of which is diametrically opposed to what is best for the public). You cannot lose focus - the wealthy are the ones causing the problems, whether white, Jewish, black or otherwise. By focusing on Jews, you include a relatively significant portion of the population who not only don't have control over what the wealthy do, they actively oppose what the wealthy are pushing.

"The wealthy" are a subset of multiple different groups. Only a portion of Jews are part of the wealthy.

What I'm saying is focus your efforts on the wealthy. A lot of them will be Jewish; many will not.

You would be astonished at how racist the Torah is. Even more so than the Quran. Yes, I am serious, I've read both. Granted "the Torah" is more of a set of scriptures than just one book, but yeah. If you take Jewish holy scripture literally, you would *literally* be much worse than the Nazis.

Yikes. That's messed up because people need to have their language policed to be polite.

No, because I'm not a faggot.

Human beings have no rights as an inherent property. We make them up, and can remove them if it fits the common good to do so. Infringing the right to happiness and health of hundreds, thousands, of future generations, just to protect the right to reproduction for a few inferiors in the present day? That's weak and pathetic.

So how did reddit take the whole "Close down the games section for april fools" thing? Upset about not being able to post about vidya? Happy that the oppressed are getting more support? No one giving a shit after a day of virtue signalling?

Attached: 1554063942951.png (600x615, 518K)

I'm gonna fucking kill the fuck out of you, you fucking Jew.

Wait, are you guys actually R*dditors!?

Attached: 1467838559569.jpg (800x596, 32K)

Yikes. That's messed up because murder is wrong, especially murdering Jews.

Looks like it's 70% people praising them with the usual faggy buzzwords and 30% people politely calling them virtue signalling retards

A lot of them actually called the mods out on fellating their own cocks.

Yikes. That's messed up because smoking weed is illegal and immoral.

People yet to exist have rights.
Or at least they will have rights, once they start existing.

Focusing on the elite does not work. Hierarchies exist for a reason, there is an inherent superiority to the top (before it’s ruined with nepotism and literal incest but that’s beside the point), and elite is competitive and self-motivated.

It must be fractured, the Jews are the most fragile faction.

Virtually all of the super-elite, the 0.01%, are Jews or goyim who have become so socially integrated with Jews (they often have Jewish spouses) that they are effectively honorary Jews.

I don't know how much of "human greed" is really "Jewish greed", but I suspect it's a lot. Without Jews, capitalism might really be a good system. They say money is the root of all evil, but Jews appear to be the root of all money.

Attached: 1516239840654.jpg (630x933, 184K)

That guy's gotta be taking the piss.

>A lot of them actually called the mods out on fellating their own cocks.
Shit, really? Huh. Guess they aren't as lost as I thought.

I think they deleted the discussion thread because of how many people were calling them out

Every individual has rights of their own and your rights end where theirs start basically. So no, we're not some communist conglomerate we're all individuals and deserve to be treated and respected as such. It's not justificable to do otherwise.

That line of thinking is the same one used to justify hate speech laws, the PATRIOT Act and gun control.

It's 5 letter word that elicits a multiple sentence, emotional response
tell me why I shouldn't be using this black magic, is this power too strong for one man to have?

Actually the entire basis of civilization is disregarding the individual and behaving as a whole.

That's why you don't have the right to go on some random piece of land and live there, like you would be able to do in a non-civilized setting. This is an infringement on your personal rights that we have made for the common good.

>Do literal neo-nazis not assault you
I don't go to political rallies. Maybe I'd get assaulted more if I did, and also told everyone that I'm Jewish. I pass as white though. I've never been assaulted by a neo-nazi, only talked to them in non-political situations (bars, etc).

>I would not allow a genetically inferior person to breed and create generations of suffering.
What metrics do you use to determine whether someone is fit for having children?

The fact that there are laws specifically protecting people like me should make people ask more questions. But it doesn't.

You'll notice that any pro-gun-control charts, statistics, and studies only ever look at "gun homicide" or "gun crime". They never examine overall homicide, or overall crime, when trying to show how evil guns are.

Why do you think that is?

>anti immigration
Anti uncontrolled immigration

>pro socialized programs for your people
Pro socialized programs for the public, not just "my people".

>pro gun
I support what the statistics support, so... yes.

>yet you hate nazis..?
Did I say that? I don't hate Nazis. Let's be specific - I don't hate neo-Nazis. They are just misdirected in who their enemy really is; the wealthy. A lot of Jews are wealthy, but not all. The wealthy are at the core of most societal problems we have today.

They should not hate me because I am not wealthy, despite being born Jewish. They SHOULD hate Betsy DeVos because she is wealthy, despite not being Jewish. Again, the wealthy are the real enemy; the fact that many of them are Jewish is unrelated - most of them aren't even religious, they just use the connections and nepotism granted to them from being called Jewish, and hide behind it whenever someone criticizes them.

Yikes. That's messed up because emotionally manipulating people is good.

>IRL downvote button
It's called china, these faggots should check it out.

The issue you're seeing here is how power works.
People with power tend to be control freaks. They hoard power, and use it to stop anyone from criticising or opposing them. This is common between non-jews and jews.
Here's where Jews have the advantage.
Jews won't turn on each-other, or stab each-other in the back. Even as control freaks, they co-operate. At least most of the time.
That is the danger. Not in corrupt powerhungry faggots being corrupt powerhungry faggots, but in them getting organised rather than infighting.

I've tried to get them to infight too, and it doesn't work. Sephardim vs Mizrahim vs Ashkenazim, people who think the Star of David should be the emblem of Israel vs the Menorah, Orthodoxy vs "progressives", Pro-zionists vs Pro-diaspora.
You can even tell them that Amschel Bauer funded pogroms in Poland to get the Jews there to move to England and France. 0 fucks given.
That is powerful goddamn unity and that is the Jews' strength.

if you cut someone off that's yikes'ing you with a reverse yikes do they involuntarily release their bowels?

Not really. Those laws do not actually serve the common good.
Look, you're really overcomplicating things and getting yourself in a pretzel. Allowing retards and deformed people to breed creates generations of suffering so one retard can feel good for a few seconds. That is fucking awful and is not good for us - it is a huge "net loss" in the game of human health and happiness. Eugenics is basic logic.

That's why until very recently civilization was a piece of shit, living was fucking nightmare. We're on a peak of productivity and luxury never seem in history before now because we're no longer retards. That's also why communist a socialist countries that try to take that outdated conglomerate approach never flourish

>involuntarily releasing your bowels
oof, easy there kiddo, you're not at a Smash Ultimate event.

my b

Orthodox vs progressive seems to be the only actual schism among Jews, but it doesn't last long.
In reality it's only the difference between old and young Jews. All progressive Jews eventually become orthodox Jews when they get old.

holy fuck, who cares about this shit? really who fucking cares? not even women or minorities care. nobody fucking cares apart from some middle to upper class rich onions boys and their master wrenches with a feminist study degree.

NOBODY IN REAL LIFE CARES ABOUT THIS DUMB SHIT.
WHERE THE FUCK DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE?!

k cool, just remember that your bowels are your friends and you don't drop your friends.

Oooof das going right in my yoikes compilation

you can increase the power level like so
yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes

You have to consider where lines would actually be drawn, and that's something that could be argued about forever. In addition, chipping away at rights of the individual has a tendency of becoming a slippery slope as people become more comfortable removing them in exchange for the "greater good." You must also remember that humans are fallible, and prone to corruption. How long would it be before a eugenics program reaches past it's intended limits? How much should a government control individual lives for the "greater good?"

Normal people don't think like this right?
Just pathetic redditors?

>That's also why communist a socialist countries that try to take that outdated conglomerate approach never flourish
Actually, that's probably because communist and socialist countries get invaded and culturally and politically and economically assailed on all sides by existing capitalist superpowers.

Hell, capitalist countries even do that shit to their own citizens who they suspect of communist sentiment. Google "Mccarthyism".

Attached: IT DOESNT WORK.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Yikes. That's messed up because Trump is our president and we must respect him.

>reverse yikes
it's called a syke

A lot of people if not the majority called the sheltered mods on their virtue signaling. When even reddit calls you out you know you fucked up

These people make a living through telling people that they're either oppressed or privileged, HR is absolutely full of them.

But yes, the saddest part about these people is that they're privileged themselves and they're straight up trying to control the status and structure of other sexes, sexualities and races.

Reminder that anyone who says "yikes", be it serious or ironical, is a redditor.

Attached: 1537595198962.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Yikes! You're fucking shitty american institutions are spreading this shit worldwide. I dont care about what's happening in america friend :)

>You have to consider where lines would actually be drawn, and that's something that could be argued about forever.
No it isn't, you're just too lazy and cowardly to think about it.

>In addition, chipping away at rights of the individual has a tendency of becoming a slippery slope as people become more comfortable removing them in exchange for the "greater good." You must also remember that humans are fallible, and prone to corruption. How long would it be before a eugenics program reaches past it's intended limits? How much should a government control individual lives for the "greater good?"

Funnily enough, the primary opposition to eugenics and genetic engineering comes from the elites, who see subsequent generations of artificially-produced geniuses as the most credible threat to their established wealth and power.

>logic
Rationality and concrete logic are simply a stage of collective human understanding, as monotheism destroyed the pantheons, and rationality destroyed monotheism, it too will pass.

If you're going to do it, at least take out some Jewish executives or politicians while you're at it. Don't make my death meaningless.

>there is an inherent superiority to the top
You are wrong.

>elite is competitive and self-motivated.
You are absolutely wrong.

>the Jews are the most fragile faction.
Jews have the single highest recidivism rate out of any of the major organized religions, by a very significant margin.

"Fracturing the Jews" is not only absolutely pointless (because it completely ignores the other 60% of the Wealthy who are causing these problems), it is fundamentally a fool's errand. You are trying to break apart the most stoutly consolidated and tightly held bond of any major ethnic or religious group.

By all means, you can try, but just be aware you'll be wasting your time and going after the wrong people. Just like all the black people who took the bait and think white people in general are the problem, or all the white people who ate up the propaganda and think black people in general are the problem.

The wealthy are the problem. Full stop.

>Virtually all of the super-elite, the 0.01%, are Jews or goyim who have become so socially integrated with Jews (they often have Jewish spouses) that they are effectively honorary Jews.
Source? I've heard that something like 40% of billionaires are Jewish, but I much prefer only spreading verifiable facts.

And again, think about this. Let's say what you're saying is true - that the 0.01% is all basically Jewish. Even if that's true, what good does it do to blame all Jews (which includes far, FAR more people who are like me; poor) rather than only the wealthy?

Or look at it this way. What if we said the ultra wealthy are all white. Would it make any sense to say "white people are the problem!"? What about the other 99% of white people who aren't wealthy and don't have that level of control. Are they at fault? If they are, how?

>posting reddit memes while calling others reddit
Yikes!

Yikes. That's messed up because video games are a racist Enterprise.

Lmao I've seem your type before so many times, you will deny anything that doesn't fit your narrative even when it comes from the mouth of those whose lives were destroyed by these systems. there's no arguing with communist and socialist apologist trash don't reply to me anymore

Nor nazis nor communists.
The USA will always be there to destroy all of you.
The only good thing the commies have done was help us destroy nazi germany.
Too bad we didn't go forward with Operation Unthinkable and finished the job.

Attached: 1527231699626.jpg (800x450, 157K)

Big yikes oof peepeehands frankerz POGCHAMP cringe mood lmao monka fucking s dude.

This. If you can't call your bro a faggot then you're not really bros. You're just faggots.

I genuinely can't tell if I simply look more right-leaning than a few years ago by comparison, or if I'm being slowly pushed far from the left by those fuckers

>those whose lives were destroyed by these systems
Was it communism that invaded Vietnam and dropped napalm and Agent Orange on children?

Enjoy going back to your job tomorrow and giving 95%+ of your generated profits to your bosses. Make sure to mention you spent your free time at home defending their right to extort you.

Attached: income distribution.jpg (908x483, 68K)

>tfw my bro calls me a faggot when I'm sucking his cock
I'm starting to think he means it tho

>The USA will always be there to destroy all of you.
The USA is preparing to roll over and get its obese ass cheeks fucked by a Neo-Communist superpower of 1.6 billion people, lmao. And they're an ethnostate too. All of them high-IQ asians.
Good luck with that, burgers!