RESIDENT EVIL

RESIDENT EVIL
TWO

Attached: resident-evil-2-titlescreen.jpg (816x509, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDMBD0uWcmM
youtube.com/watch?v=1BEfeH4dqvg&t=62s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2xxZNIjng
youtube.com/watch?v=wIZaIg7C3RE
youtube.com/watch?v=lqVEJGacdNo
youtube.com/watch?v=iSwYY2eoKhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XJuzAiNNTAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at all the soul in this image

I know this is a meme but I genuinely think the RE2 Remake has a worse title screen. They should've used the police station for the background.

Attached: RE2.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

I agree. This would fit more RE3 remake because it has more city sections.

Playing all of these in a PSP is peak comfy.

UUUUUGH where's the soul? It's all gone

When did they stop saying the numbers?

Attached: resident_evil_5_large_1[1].jpg (1280x720, 274K)

RE3 is going to be the real game,

RE5 was the last one to do that, I think.

They need to start saying them again. Saying them with the game is part of the experience of RE.

Is it me or does the "2" in the OST Voice line sound changed? The Resident Evil part sounds like the original but the inflection of the 2 seems off.

this and this

Resident evil: Claire edition

Attached: Claire_walk1.webm (608x560, 2.99M)

Claire is so adorable.

Attached: 1553965321451.png (492x430, 241K)

Attached: claire_cute7.jpg (1800x1440, 403K)

The RE2 Remake has brightened my year so far.

I actually used to think the original RE2 title screen was a deformed penis head and the pupil was actually the urethra...
So yeah, I think nu-title is better.

Tell me more user

Attached: frued.png (615x928, 493K)

I just thought it looked similar. I only realized it was actually William's big mutant eye thing later.

Capcom can't even remake a game anymore. Just stop.

CGI RE2 claire > jordan REmake 2 claire

Attached: 1553449552049.png (460x427, 270K)

All Claires are good Claires

Attached: claire_disgust7.webm (1280x720, 69K)

Remake should have had fixed camera

The original ost made everything better. Dropped the ball a bit with the remake one.

Attached: Resident-Evil-2.jpg (620x348, 26K)

They should've emphasized what they made for the remake more. I remember going into the first save room and the theme playing cut out within 10 or so seconds.

It was a good choice to use the Marshalling Yard music in the Sewers with the OST.

Agreed. I refuse to play any nuRE

*saves resident evil*

Attached: claire_breed5.jpg (580x875, 83K)

Can someone mod braces onto Claire?

Attached: o-BRACES-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 297K)

Based

Attached: fsdfrtete.png (580x875, 484K)

Claire is the best part of the entire series.

Attached: 1552926058962.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Claire bear

Attached: claire_cute_sad.webm (1280x720, 750K)

How is it saved? The games are still actiony and primarily shooters.

RE6 did this too

They've always been that way though

Remake 2 is much better than any RE since remake 1, action or not

Attached: becca_scold.gif (340x231, 2.66M)

No they haven't.
That's not saying much though.

dayum son beccafag's post of approval

>No they haven't.
Yes they have
They put a lot of details into the weapons and monsters they've designed for every game even RE1
The action didn't start getting ridiculous until RE4 - RE6

>1998
>ywn again be 13y/o playing this with your favorite cousin

Attached: QPIXXcB.jpg (550x366, 33K)

Saw this the other day, Resident Evil for the Genesis.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDMBD0uWcmM

Attached: 4f9c22d0ba5bfc25c40eb5440617a6f2.jpg (750x750, 71K)

The only memorable song in the remake ost for me is Mr. X's theme youtube.com/watch?v=1BEfeH4dqvg&t=62s

reminds me of the gameboy prototype
I feel like SNES's orchestral synth instruments would fit RE pretty well

The one that stuck out most to me was the Ivy Theme. I liked the way they incorporated the noises from the Signal Modulator.

What's the best classic resident evil?

Attached: becca_face_concerned_2.jpg (500x549, 41K)

I'll give you my top 3 because they're all very close to one another with each game doing certain things better than the others.

RE3
RE2
RE1R

>first run of 4th Survivor and I died in the fucking courtyard

Attached: 1553925661570.png (662x478, 22K)

That's the hardest part by far. I always try to save a grenade and a GRB herb so I can tank through it.

Attached: becca_cowgirl_end.webm (1920x1080, 689K)

Attached: 1551246312934.webm (1920x1080, 1.3M)

*runs towards you to make sure you're ok*

Attached: becca_runtowards.webm (1920x1080, 246K)

The original or REmake, I can't choose. Next up is very close between 2 and 3 but I have to give the latter the edge because 2 is too easy. If the Nightmare Mode of its ports were standard I would say 2 > 3.

you fucking weirdos

she looks like she fucks asian guys

oh wait...

Attached: 1548412086502.jpg (1080x1235, 163K)

Claire's a wonderful mother and protector

Attached: claire_protect.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Re2 Remake is good but the original is better

Would you hang up on Claire?

Attached: claire_face_phone.jpg (1077x1080, 145K)

This was better than the remake.

Attached: soul1.jpg (1496x1724, 567K)

Shit, are you me??
And the hassle you had to go through to borrow a memory card from someone because you didn't own one yet.
Those were the days. I miss them so fucking bad.

Unironically forgot this game existsed 2 weeks after release.

Agreed. The classic OST being an option just serves to emphasize how much they fucked up with the whole minimalist music thing. You don't even hear the save room theme outside the first time you turn the light on.

Claire cares

Attached: claire_cute_014.jpg (1440x1440, 336K)

Should she get her own campaign in r3make

Attached: becca_face_smug1.jpg (400x400, 34K)

*stinks up your remake*

Attached: 20190321205531_1.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Attached: Claire_Elza_Breathe.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Depending on your genetic compadability, her stench can be quite mouthwatering

Attached: claire_elza_topview.jpg (994x893, 159K)

Attached: claire_grenade1.jpg (1204x903, 242K)

>LEON, your seed NOW!

Becky is best

Attached: becca_coffeenoway.webm (600x285, 277K)

>BAAAANNNNZZZZAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!

>Don't test me, Leon.
>Sperm, womb, NOW!

The screeching of the music combined with the gurgling of the Ivies was creepy as fuck, and in a series known for its enemy introductions it was one of the best first encounters of the series

Don't shoot I'm goblin!

Attached: claire_handsup.jpg (1000x567, 80K)

>stop playing modern resident evil games
Was she right?

Attached: Jillvoth_talk_A1.webm (576x720, 463K)

>there are people who, unironically, think that Claire's new costumes are better

Attached: costume.png (1461x721, 813K)

We stab goblins in this part of town. Goblina.

HEY
It's up to US to take down umbrella.

Attached: 1533600344162.jpg (570x317, 24K)

Imagine thinking this costume is good. Haha

Attached: claire_officer5.jpg (688x1260, 95K)

>dying
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2xxZNIjng

>that face
It's so bad. How did they fuck up one of the two main characters so badly but not anyone else? I hate this facescanning meme.

it would be good if she didnt have a manly frame

there is a fix you know.

Attached: 48-1551113560-1750254207.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

There's a mod that replicates the old outfit.

The outfit itself is shitty and bland, the unimpressive body on Claire doesn't help it any.

All memes and waifuism aside, it's a great fucking remake. Right up there with the Gamecube REmake imo.

based

I agree. It's fucking April already and I'm still playing through it.

Can someone do the voice in a vocaroo for my personal amusement?

Let's take our upvotes back to facebook, alright? You're smelling up the place and you really don't belong here.

You should show some respect. Claire's body is nothing to scoff at

Attached: claire_hires1.jpg (1920x3152, 551K)

claire's body is sexy i agree
the body used for the sheriff mod isnt actually hers though

Yes. Everything from 4 onward is casualized garbage.

it's the sound of the dualshock version

youtube.com/watch?v=wIZaIg7C3RE
>This guy is maniac, why did he bite me

Reon!

Attached: claire_face_happy.jpg (629x683, 65K)

fuck the new clair looks like a fucking goblina in this picture

youtube.com/watch?v=lqVEJGacdNo
youtube.com/watch?v=iSwYY2eoKhQ
Fixed camera and pazzles has it charm.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJuzAiNNTAQ
Yes.

should i play remake 2 if i havent played any resident evil games and dont care about older games? Is it a good standalone title?

SHE A CUTE

Attached: ff6546bf367642d4314414802cb9a1f6.jpg (564x564, 43K)

>dont care about older games
Start caring faggot

Attached: jillremake_walkie2.jpg (707x512, 52K)

Rebecca is for Billy

Even 40 yr old cake pedophile Claire?

Attached: claire_and_moira_02_by_hososoki-d9dsnl9.png (1024x576, 450K)

Is remake 2 a good modern standalone game?

i would slurp the raw sewage out of claire's asshole

Yeah, it's a good single game. You don't need to know anything about other games to enjoy the story.

Attached: claire_cute_012.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

Just bought RE2make, I see it has some costume dlcs, I downloaded the free ones, but are there any unlockable costumes in-game?

Classic Claire

Attached: claire_tremble.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Mr X is superior to Nemesis? (The original RE2 not the gay remake)

Attached: IMG_6171.png (2048x2048, 3M)

I legit have trouble starting RE3 because I never got over my fear of Nemesis from my first RE3 playthrough, so no

Nemesis was never scary. He had a laughable design, and he moves and actress to human. Mr x was always creepier

just like the originals huh

delicious creamy thighs

Stinky Claire

Attached: claire_shower2.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

i wanna fuck claire's smelly armpit pussy

what's the ETA on those nude jiggleboned flaccid dick sherry mods?

Attached: claire_butt_elza2.jpg (698x1074, 216K)

The worst part about new Claire is that an old fan won't recognize that it's Claire without being told so. It's so stupid. New Leon is instantly recognizable.

It's typical casualized AAA trash

Claire is a wonderful and amazing girl.

Attached: 1551842640767.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Care about Claire

Attached: claire_095223.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

tfw nobody talks about leon anymore

Literally the best title announcer in the entire franchise. I wonder who he was.

Attached: 6E56E889-CFC1-4FE8-A6C6-3D5DE196D8D6.jpg (588x600, 119K)

It came and went. RE3 and CV didn't say anything other than "Resident Evil/Biohazard." Then 4 bought it back for a bit.

*bass riff

Everyone's too busy making the same 30 waifufag posts that appear in every single goddamn thread.

RE2 is a 7.5-8/10 game. I've not played the original but I heard they removed a lot of stuff in the remake. The biggest complaint I have with the RE2 remake is the story. It's really bare bones. RE2 remake doesn't hold a candle to RE7, which has a great story and still retains classic survival horror gameplay. There's just not much substance to the RE2 remake.

RE7 is a 10/10, filled with memorable moments and quotable lines. It has a better story arc and twist ending. RE2 is basic as basic gets. RE2 is 7.5/10, and RE7 is 10/10. RE7 is just a unique experience. Besides the crocodile fight and the end-game running music, RE2 is largely forgettable.

>RE2 is a 7.5-8/10 game.
The only part of this post that isn't extraneous information.

when videogames stopped being fun and normalfags enabled retarded shit like making that voiceline a piece of DLC

Attached: claire_flirt2.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

2>REmake>3>1>CV>0

leon we need to repopulate
put a baby in me now

Claire isn't thinking about Leon

Attached: I love my brother the most.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

What's with nu-Claire that attracts all these creeps?
I've never seen anyone here obsess over a woman this hard until R2make released. Are you fuckers genuinely in love?

The original RE2 is better than the remake,not by much though.

>RE7
>survival horror

People didn't shit on that game hard because it came out after the abortion that was 6

Fuck are you talking about newfaggot? RE threads are as much about its women as anything else.

Attached: 460A6A3F-CCA2-40FE-9C31-979092043F0F.jpg (556x481, 202K)

RE7 had a fucking trashfire of a story, what are you going on about? I'll give you the gameplay and the characters, but the story was hot ass. Get the fuck out, man.

that belly is ready

RE7 is a 10/10 and RE7 is my first Resident Evil game. It's an underrated masterpiece.

Attached: jordanflower3.webm (640x900, 1.42M)

Voth obssesors are nothing compared to nu-Claire fags, and you know it.

Shitposters with too much time, they'd probably be in a general if /vg/ could ever maintain a spooky game general.

0 is best, fuck what everyone else says. Best girl, best bro, best mansion, best train best ost.

The Gamecube Version of 3 says the number.

they are Yea Forums crossposters that are insanely obsessed with jordan

Yeah thank you for confirming that you were baiting

I don't think REmake 2 had any music whatsoever outside the credits,gotta make the brainlet movie lover westerner happy after all.

I am genuinely in love with Claire. The remake made me completely fall for her. I am not saying this in any ironic way, I really have feelings for her.

Attached: 1549431767657.jpg (925x852, 140K)

i have a hard time distinguishing claire from jordan they're so alike

Attached: jordanburger2.webm (640x900, 1.33M)

This.

Guys, I just completed my first playthrough with Leon in the remake. What sort of differences are there when you play as Claire, and how different are their alternate scenarios?

Attached: IMG_6176.jpg (480x360, 10K)

(you)

Fuck off. RE7 was a great horror camp homage the same way MGS3 was an homage to 60s spy thrillers. RE7 has to be the most underrated game on this board. It's not only effective at inducing dread, but for people who aren't scared, it has great satirical dialogue: "Zoe, get yo ass back to the house. I will deal with you later." Absolute masterpiece. 10/10

Attached: 8AF38176-3487-44AD-A843-F07816D22865.jpg (255x255, 14K)

you do you, man. We're all different somehow.

I loved how it really incorporated a Terminator feel into the music, those drums really gave off a feeling of slowly walking towards you while you panic to try and run away.

Playing RE2 really made me wish a Terminator game was made in a similar style of just, you trying to escape a town or something while that attempts to kill you, having to hide and work out puzzles and such to escape or eventually destroy it.

I really liked the tense music that starts playing in the lab when the plant zombies first show up.

Claire is not real bro.

it's nice to have a waifu and fap to her lewds, but you sound you need real help

REmake 2's problem with it's ost is that it's too quiet mostly outside of boss battles. Hopefully they'll do a better job whenever they do 3.

>I don't think REmake 2 had any music whatsoever

Did you even play the game?

Reminder that jordan is TALL

Attached: 1551821394209.webm (440x640, 2.98M)

pew pew

Attached: IMG_6178.jpg (640x657, 62K)

I still prefer the original overall, but it wasn't a bad remake when taken on its own merits. Would be nice if the color palette wasn't so grimdark and monochrome though.

Did anyone else feel the remake needed more enemy types? I know they kept it mostly true to the original as far as enemy types go, but I feel that was acceptable in the PS1 era but now it felt a bit lacking. The only non-boss enemies as far as I'm aware are
>zombies
>lickers
>dogs
>plant zombies
>sewer Gs
That's really not a whole lot

Yh but those re-recordings fucking suck.

Yes and the music was background noise tier

They won't because that's not what moviefags want

Saying that it was background noise and that there was literally no music at all are two different claims entirely.

jordan is cute and all but i prefer that other girl
the one that voices claire

Background noise=it might as well don't exist

I love jordan's boyish voice!

Attached: sickgirl3.webm (640x640, 1.47M)

In your opinion.

Maybe, but it's not a very big game. It feels fine as is, I wish there were more packs of zombies though. It's too easy to pick them off one by one.

Who did it best?

Attached: real_all_collage2.jpg (2408x2516, 1.18M)

The only other new enemy type was in the dlc unfortunately. They probably should've added that man spider from 1.5 for the sewers.

Yeah that's how I feel about this remake compared to the original. It also felt rushed for some reason too.

Attached: BH2-1.5_Man_Spider_Artwork.png (354x465, 79K)

What the fuck did you say about my mommy?

jordan!

Attached: 1550110526440.jpg (1984x1250, 839K)

Can a virgin explain what's the appeal of Claire? Is it the fact that most other models are much hotter so she makes you feel like you could actually win her over somehow? I feel like she might just be on that fine line between cute and average where virgins on Yea Forums think she's actually in their league.

Do you think she even plays the game? We know voth is a seasoned re player and pretty proud of her character. Jordan is too busy doing limbo dances on some slut boat

Attached: Jillvoth_sandwich.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>implying these virgins are drooling over Jordan for her fandom of RE

Certainly not the fuckface who made this image, is it seriously that much brain power to have all the cg on one side and the actual girl on the other. What a retard

yeeep. That generic spooky city background is just that, extremely generic.

With Claire, she can't access a couple areas like Leon. Also, you'll be using Sherry. Plus, the boss battles are slightly different. The alternate scenarios are nearly identical with some added stuff and puzzle solutions switched. It also has the true too.

They made her look oily.

I loved a lot of the n64 games (RE2 included) that had onboard storage in the game cartridge.

voth is a hold hag, jordan is pure and young!

Attached: jordanfifa6.webm (662x718, 1.84M)

I'm getting RE Origins Collection in the mail in about three hours. I'm so excited! I have a feeling RE1 might give me the comfy feeling the way MGS3 does.

You'd be sweaty and nervous too if you were running around being chased by a bunch of nightmarish monsters

If you think about it, Claire is definitely a strong, brave woman. Think of your average young woman today, she's terrified of even talking to strangers on the street (phone generation), nevermind picking up a pistol and venturing into a zombie-infested town to look for your bother.

If the Racoon City incident happened today, most young girls wouldn't be driving in to the city on a motorcycle. Instead they'd be at home crying, posting sad, attention-grabbing IG/FB/Twitter messages about how they hope their brother is alright while actually doing nothing to look for him.

I guess they like her personality. Claire's a very caring character that put her life on the line to protect and look after a little girl that she barely even knew. Idk maybe an actual waifufag can give a better reason.

Attached: D0ChydDVAAAW02b.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

especially

Claire is cute! Cute!

>phone generation
Well then she'd probably know to just call the motherfucker instead of driving to the city where he lives.

i want a claire/jordan gf so bad bros

Attached: office22.png (970x542, 257K)

Well find a cute girl that likes bikes, kids and is brave. I'm sure you can do it.

Attached: Based Redfield.jpg (637x637, 53K)

How do you know she didn't already try that? Chris and Jill disappeared after the mansion incident to hunt down evidence against Umbrella.

This. Also it could be assumed that cell towers were disabled by Umbrella since they tried to bury the whole incident.

>How do you know she didn't already try that?
Because it didn't work. Chris and Jill didn't disappear until quite some time after the mansion incident, hell Jill was still in Raccoon City on its final night. A single phone call from either Claire or Chris could've resolved Claire's entire story.

I'm assuming Chris didn't really want to be found, for the sake of his family's safety or something. Same with Jill.

Do you think Jill was able to escape with her boyfriend?

Attached: dog2.jpg (2113x1692, 1.96M)

Doggo is dead.

Attached: Can I get a bowl of that chili.jpg (353x411, 18K)

OK, and? What about that would stop them from calling people and telling them to stay the fuck away from Raccoon City? You're also assuming that Umbrella didn't have info on everyone they'd so much shaken hands with after the remaining STARS members went to Irons.

I don't know why you're expecting answers from me when the game doesn't answer these questions either. I was only speculating as to why they didn't make contact by phone.

Because umbrella and irons would go after them and lock them up or have them killed. They own the city and police

>chromatic aberration enabled

Attached: istockphoto-627798010-612x612.jpg (612x430, 30K)

>the game doesn't answer these questions
I know, I'm pointing out that this is a plot hole.

If they were going to do that they would have done it. STARS going to Irons wasn't a hypothetical that's a fucking plot point.

Why do developers even put this shit in? Who the fuck thinks it looks good? I don't get this meme of a setting.

It's because some movies have it, thus they think it will make the game more like a movie, and thus better for some reason.

I never played the original, but I have to say the remake is overrated. I think people who played the original add +2 to their score of the game for purely nostalgic reasons. It was still alright, but no more than a 7/10, and that's being generous.

I vividly remember playing the RE2 demo in Babbages (pre-EB Games, definitely pre-Gamestop) circa 1998, it was fucking terrifying and made me immediately buy RE1: Director's Cut for PS1 to prep for the release of RE2. I'd put it on a top 5 90s games list for sure.

what does it do?

Started the series with the originals, currently playing Nemesis on Dreamcast. Loving it and loved RE1/2, how's Code Veronica and Zero?

I don't know but I always turn it off because I get enough of it from my glasses/eyes

So what’s a non-generous score then? A 5/10? Get out of here.

Code Veronica is the first game I remember where it started to feel like anime fanfiction. It was still good, but Wesker is jumping around like Naruto and the Ashford twins seemed like a B-Movie concept. It was entertaining enough though. RE0 was completely forgettable and felt even more fanfic-ish but still better than RE5/6.

Both good, but weaker than 1 and 2

Attached: clairexwesker_bully2.webm (636x360, 312K)

5.5 is an average score. I give RE2 an 7.5. It did almost nothing special

What's better? LeonAClaireB or ClaireALeonB

There were parts of it when I was going "this is a 6" and parts of it where I was going "this is a 7". It doesn't have a consistent level of quality throughout. Let's call it a 6.5 if you want to get precise.

I have a limited budget and ended up buying KH3 instead of RE2. I hate myself.

Pirate it and buy it when you have money later

I like Zero despite what people say about it. It's just unfortunately compared to REmake.
CV is confused. It wants to be a survival-horror game but it doesnt know how to advance the genre so it filled itself up with an anime-tier plot.

Attached: 1483501140737.jpg (1000x1425, 489K)

dun goofed, but yea at least you can wait til the summer sale now and get it slightly cheaper

Got a link?

Explain what you mean by "soul".

the new meme of reinterpreting limited-tech low-poly graphics as intentional artistic minimalism

I love RE7.
100%ed it too.
It's a good game that could have been better.

Attached: 672a7d3f-db28-486c-b383-c011e83900d2.gif (268x160, 1.98M)

THE SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
REPEAT
THE SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED
THIS SEQUENCE MAY NOT BE ABORTED
ALL EMPLOYEES PROCEED TO THE EMERGENCY CAR AT THE BOTTOM PLATFORM

Everything I've seen of CV so far makes it feel like it was building up to what eventually became DMC1.

Weird how the one consistent thing about Claire throughout every remodel is that she always has a nice ass.

Well it was the real RE3 and 4 is what spawned DMC so you're probably right to feel that way.

Pretty sure it's intentional.

She had some serious ass even on her low poly PS1 model, it's pretty canon at this point.

Who /ClairexLeon/ here

Attached: Leon's VA interview.png (537x166, 11K)

Attached: becca_shootstyrant.webm (1280x720, 379K)

>It doesn't have a consistent level of quality throughout.

What does that even mean?

I love how Chris just stands there looking disinterested.

It means the PD is good, the sewers are shit and the labs are okay. Imagine being such a brainlet that this needs further explanation.

What a fucking asshole

me, since 1998

>m-muh cut content

Attached: RE2 First Play - Score comparison.jpg (1136x944, 329K)

My nigga
Times have been good since the REmake

Attached: Based Capcom.jpg (570x1170, 160K)

It hurts

Attached: Upsy daisy.jpg (1489x2113, 513K)

It's pretty much this. Claire is a very cute, sweet and caring person who goes out of her way to help others. She's also very maternal and great with kids. It was very easy for me to fall in love with her.

Attached: 1551974894092.jpg (1463x2048, 1.21M)

>makes vauge statement that can mean anything
>gets annoyed when asked to elaborate

You just described the original game too, btw.

Attached: F1BD5A57-003D-4AD6-A2C3-48223C623400.jpg (250x250, 12K)

We're getting pandered to more than ever, so it's alright

Attached: 1548829897086.jpg (1024x637, 346K)

If I just described the original, then you've been aware for 20 years that the quality of the game is inconsistent, yet you still had to ask "HURR DURR WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY MEAN???" There aren't a whole bunch of ways one can interpret that post, unless one is completely retarded.

Not him, but the story and scenario system can also be described as “inconsistent in quality” so you could have meant that. No need to get worked up, dude.

Let's hope Capcom finally make them both together. Leon is falling appart now, he really needs a special someone at his side, and Ada is not the one.

Attached: canon_ending.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Perfection

Attached: qrjm0qQR1vsr7fho1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 383K)

Claire's butt is actually a plotpoint in code Veronica. Steve gets distracted by it and it causes a gas leak forced you to find a gasmask

Attached: clairexsteve_gasleak.webm (1280x720, 897K)

The question "but what does that even mean?!" was asked, implying the user can't even conceive of a way in which the game is inconsistent in quality, and right after that he said he's aware that the game is inconsistent in quality. It's a retarded sequence of posts.

Attached: claire_buttcomputer.webm (1280x720, 2.17M)

fucking bargain bin Leon. I'm so glad he's dead.

Damn it Steve.

Attached: Checking out her assets.webm (640x358, 689K)

Beat Claire A and Leon B on my flight to The Dominican. Flights really are the only times I can play a game for 6 hours in one sitting. Beat Digimon World in one day thanks to a business trip with a shitload of layovers.

>make white female character
>darken skin a bit
>call it black
Woah...

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 5 2019-04-01 23-39-29.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>This fucking thread

Attached: 1552527395007.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Bad taste, small gonads.

>20 years

I actually didn’t play the original until very recently after I played the remake, but nice job pulling that one out of your ass.

When I asked, I wanted to know specifically what you meant. Nothing more. And I brought up the original game because I was pointing out that the remake is just following in its footsteps in that regard. Nowhere was I also calling the original game inconsistent.

autism

>the PD is good, the sewers are shit and the labs are okay
>you just described the original
>nowhere did I call the original inconsistent

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 5K)

Next RE CGI movie will make it canon
Either that or RE8
source: i believe

Attached: claire_face72.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

>RE8 opening
>"Mrs. Kennedy we have news about your husband"
>Claire appears on screen
CAPCOM MAKE IT HAPPEN

I know the Soul v. Soulless thing is a meme, but the original has more character. The right looks so... same and bland.

she is a cartoon, not your waifu

A virus

Attached: becca_mutate_long1.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

>B-Movie concept
Whoa, schlock sensibilities in my Resident Evil? No way!
>Naruto
underage b&. The IP you're looking for is The Matrix.

I'm not defending CV, it's not very good, but you sound like a dummy.

Left looks like a cartoon, right looks more like a real place.

>Soul v. Soullss thing is a meme
And it truly is.

He's still right, the series truly jumped the shark with CV.

just like my japanese animes

Attached: claire_suprised3.jpg (874x904, 165K)

how good is Code Veronica X?

It's some of weskers best work

Attached: clairexwesker_bully1.webm (1920x1080, 2.03M)

I DESPISE Chris!

CV Wesker > 5 Wesker > 1 wesker

Claire is such a cutie.

Attached: 1552958714049.jpg (832x1080, 327K)

I wanna make that goblina my wife

Attached: claire_cute_train.webm (832x720, 2.86M)

I do too. But please do not call her a goblin, she is a cute.

Attached: 1551974742187.jpg (1463x2048, 1.36M)

>59 fps
filthy gaijin

Attached: Previews-11-Mesa-de-trabajo-1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

How replayable is the RE2 Remake? Also, I heard it has some ghost stories mode, what is it?

Based Claireanon

Not very replayable unless you like speed running.

Damn, I felt the original was very replayable

Very replayable. Especially trying to figure out the best way to handle zombies. They are all permanent and you try to use as little ammo as possible

Claire is sweet and wholesome

Attached: B142B356-59A6-45A4-8310-04FB4202F75D.jpg (2560x1440, 156K)

Pretty much this and mods desu.

Attached: Jackpot.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

do we have a mod with Leon’s RE4 clothes? I wish we had mods on PS4

she has style
she has grace
this girl, has a pretty face
she's bigger, faster
and stronger too
she's the best girl of the RE crew (yeah)

Its about the same as the original.

why does she act like a fucking retard?

Cleavage legit looks shit but I've never been a fan of the original doing it either.

There's a randomizer somewhere on the internet
it's just very early stage and softlocks you often

This was about as close to RE4 Leon

Attached: NY9SEgt.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

It does look a bit off

Attached: Previews-11-Mesa-de-trabajo-1 (1).jpg (3440x2882, 1.33M)

I am a huge fan of the classic but the remake is a lot more fun gameplay wise.

Attached: qbjixznfqyq01.png (1876x600, 214K)