Now that the dust has settled what is the official Yea Forums consensus on Red Dead Redemption 2...

Now that the dust has settled what is the official Yea Forums consensus on Red Dead Redemption 2? How come you guys never talk about it anymore?

Attached: red-dead-redemption-2-trailer-2.jpg (1500x1000, 185K)

Boring, soulless, wastes your time in every possible way, call-of-duty-esque design, so it checks out that leddit, journos, and Yea Forums ate that shit like they did with BotW and asked for more.

average game at best, nothing particularly memorable save for a few kino moments

>call-of-duty-esque design
explain

It was pretty good

Good game. This board is too busy talking about every shit weaboo game that comes out. Look at all the DMC threads.

There's just simply not much to talk about anymore.

Singleplayer only has so much content and multiplayer is garbage

Because it's considered old news now. Anyone who wanted to play it already has.

Great game. Horrible multiplayer. Beat it and it's over. No more memes now.

How did they screw up multiplayer again like with GTAV? Why don't they just copy SAMP?

>now that the dust has settled

god you guys are such fags

where is the pc version??

Attached: 1553640200265.jpg (811x506, 230K)

Quite possibly the best game ever made

There's nothing to talk about now. The SP is far and away the best part of the game and RDO is shit. It's like nearly any other SP game here without DLC; it's largely forgotten after a couple months.

Had my fun with the SP will propably replay it in a couple months, don't really bother nor care about the MP part.

>been out for nearly half a year
>no word on single player dlc

Attached: afraid.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>can't play as young hosea fighting in the civil war

I liked it a lot, though I wish there were more infinitely repeating random encounters like in the first Redemption. The fact that most of them only happen once or a few times and then stop forever kinda sucks. It makes the world feel emptier the longer you play which wasn't an issue in RDR1 where there was always something going on no matter how long you've been playing. That was probably my biggest gripe with it though, overrall a great experience.

MP is still in beta so until it's out of beta we can't judge it's full potential. I like being able to go hunting and fishing with friends but it gets boring after awhile and I'd rather do it in SP to work on achievements. Will probably replace it in a few months to do an achievement run. which I only do on games I really like personally

Great game, not a masterpiece. The game play in the story missions is repetitive and the main story is poorly plotted. This is really unfortunate because the characters are well drawn and Arthur is the best written protagonist in Rockstar history.

We've reached a point where people actually complain when there are no DLCs. Vidya is an absolute meme.

One of the most forgettable games i've ever played.

It was pretty good, but there's nothing to do in online and I want to replay it on PC.

Attached: nigger guy.jpg (700x700, 89K)