Street Fighter

What would you want to see Capcom do for Street Fighter 6?

Attached: 1483673145524.png (1000x500, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cCr5mZFI-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You exactly what i want to see them do.

Attached: 1553036972225.png (2560x1440, 1.82M)

Make it good.

Make it good

But in all seriousness, find a good balance between the technical stuff from 3S, the flash from Alpha, and the some of the stuff from 4 without fucking it up. I'd like Parries to come back, for instance, but not if they're gonna completely negate proper Anti-air play. Also, fuck 3D either go with HD Sprites or a Cel Shaded look like Arc Sys.

Yeah but how? Would you make it more similar to something like 4 or 3rd Strike or would you want then to try something else?

Attached: street-fighter-5-street-fighter-v-ken.png (1000x500, 638K)

Nude mods

SF3 will always be the best looking street fighter game

please god bring back 1 frame links, sfv is so fucking boring

Correction: If they're willing to go for sprite art reminiscent of Alpha, CvS or SF3, go for it. Otherwise, change it for more modern 2D-esque styles like I said.

Make it play like SFxT but with no chains, gems, or comeback factors

Stop with the fucking comeback mechanics. Also bring back custom combos or FADC without the focus attack so people can do fun shit. Fuck parries and fuck focus attacks.

Make it take place after III. 4 and 5 really fucked up a lot of nice little moments (Bison getting killed by Akuma, Guile getting a happy ending, bringing back Charlie in the dumbest way possible, etc) by forcing themselves in-between II and III.

Darkstalkers 4 instead.

-more recovery on normals so you can whiff punish
-give less characters a work around fireballs
-less focus on meters

Unironically, do what 3 did and make a majority new cast. Still baffled that some people were actually upset when Capcom announced a whole season of V was going to be new characters.

Actually, this.

>Less focus on meters
God damn, that's actually something I never thought about for some reason. Having an Ultra Meter AND a V-Trigger meter is fucking abysmal.

Attached: 9aada8a0ea96cf3e606ac0c40c1d6346.gif (500x399, 402K)

SF2 Chun unironically the best. She became a cartoonish big titty caricature of herself.

>No fucking seasons, fight money or drip feeding characters, I much prefer the old system of buying discounted Super versions.
>Shorter combos for higher damage
>No V-trigger/reversal or anything similar
>Meter that has to be earned and conserved
>Super moves that don't just trigger a cutscene on hit
>Don't every character a way to negate projectiles

Attached: DTB8P6QU0ActqUi.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

Make it great or be so bad it kills SF. SFV is honestly garbage from the beginning.

Good taste.

Attached: DxRBoPJU0AIl7nH.jpg (2048x1477, 501K)

bring parry back, bring back hard knockdowns

Keep V-triggers, but dial them up. Make them more than just a shitty one-time use or an extra move that should have been in their moveset to begin with. Look at KI's Instinct modes for reference.

Bring back defensive options. Invincible DPs and backdashes are not that hard to balance around.

I probably will, SFV set up a lot of SFIII stuff and it's hard to not follow up it at this point.
Capcom is too reliant on nostalgia these days for something like that but honestly I would be skeptical of a new cast. SFIV gave us almost all shit and SFV's newcomers have been hit or miss. Maybe an entirely new cast wouldn't be such a good idea.

Use the RE Engine

We haven't seen the RE Engine under 'cartoon' art style, would it fit SF?

I don't think SF would look good on realistic art style.

World Tour Mode

I want to see it with the DMC5 art style. Those characters transitioned well to that engine except Trish.

i want capcom to fucking hang woshige
youtu.be/cCr5mZFI-50
if anybody's wondering why sfv is so bad, this prick is the reason

make chuns legs bigger and nips hard again
make sakura’s thighs bigger
make ibuki’s thighs bigger
add makoto and make her have huge thighs

Pretty much just release it in a similar state as SFV AE. If SFV released in AE it wouldve succeeded twice maybe 3x as much as the godawful release namely stuff like the 8 frame input lag and lack of characters at the time.

>one of the main appeals of SF is the girls
>why don't we give it an art style that makes it so the girls didn't look that good

Attached: 1511579889034.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Simply not rush it. Making V when they weren't ready for it was the main mistake.

Do you like tech rolls in fightan Yea Forums

God damn Ken looks like shit in 5

RE Engine is ugly. Sorry. Real human faces are inferior to stylized ones.

He looks sort of okay in his alpha costume, sort of.

bring back Akiman as the artist, avoid realism(MKX and 11 already show how fucking horrible realism can look in a fighting game), stop making supers cutscenes. and other anons have already said my other issues so not much else to say there

Attached: akimanChunners.jpg (750x1096, 111K)

Set it after 3 or during some side event of 3. Bring back characters that didn't work before and try to perfect them while also get rid of the bloat of the entire sf universe. 12 and necro are liked but aren't really that great in 3s for example, so in 6 bring them back and build on their move set. Look at characters that aren't popular no matter how good or bad they were and ditch them, while giving their tools to current or replacement characters.

Make Capcom vs SNK 3 instead.

Attached: 1439668207863.jpg (812x1000, 116K)

oh and instead of going the direction SFV went, they should instead look more towards the Samurai Showdown(2019) approach which feels like a better interpretation of the 3D version of classic sprites

Attached: samuraispirits.jpg (1460x672, 262K)

Super cutscenes are cool. It's already a staple. Fuck realism though.

pipedream time

> Mechanically, it's mostly 3rd Strike
> 3D models
> looks like 3rd Strike's ingame art via technical wizardry
> 20 characters or more, don't care too much who they are, as long as they're good
> jk, besides the freebie characterers, Gimme Makoto, Dudley, Alex, Sean, Hugo, Sakura, and Karin
> Zubaz
> training mode as good as V's
> UI is new, but flashy like Alpha
> Character DLC is encouraged, but don't be scummy like V
> GGPO
> Make the story good, advance that shit
> balance it
> no fucking full circles goddammit, or do a Skullgirls jump filter

>3s
Yikes.

Use RE engine
Make the girls hot as fuck and not have giant hands and feet and weird bodies
Full crossplay on all platforms

nah Capcom attempted to do Realism with SFV originally, but decided against it because it was hard to read actions and inputs and it just didn't fit, one producer even said that it wouldn't be street fighter without the flashy, almost anime-esque stylish flair.

>Make the girls hot as fuck and not have giant hands and feet and weird bodies
all for making the girls hot, but it wouldn't really work if they went realistic, there is no such thing as a chinese girl with Chun Li's thighs and muscle definition that also has a cute face.

I'd like to see more fast paced, frenetic, fluid gameplay - akin to SF3 and Smash Bros.

I know SF fans will hate the comparison to Smash, but what I love about the game is that it's so fast paced that it can be easy to miss punishes and do combos properly.

It has a really high skill ceiling.

I feel like SF5 is just fishing for combo strings, and it's really really boring.

RE Engine is ugly. Stop forcing this. Just look at Vergil or Nero. They looks completely generic and inferior.

I hate the comparison to SF3 too. That garbage is not real Street Fighter.

Capcom doesn't give a fuck about fighting games anymore.They wouldn't even have made 5 if it wasn't for sony giving them a shit ton of money. Look at the quality of games like RE2, DMC5, and MWH, then compare it to the utter shit that is SF5 and MvCi.

I have no faith SF6 will be any better.

Attached: 1509942422427.jpg (465x477, 36K)

nah it's happening, capcom is about to save fighting games. But not with SF6, instead, we're getting CAPCOM VS ARCSYS BABYYYYY

Attached: Dj5Fp3XUwAAybcg.jpg (600x280, 56K)

All of those games suck ass compared to the best entries in their franchise. Capcom is still the same shitty company. Laz and greedy. They even admitted to giving smaller budget so they don't have to inflate their sales projection.

Give Chun-Li (best girl) a less masculilne lower half and bring her back to her soft, femininely proportioned thickness.

Attached: 1535472980680.jpg (480x270, 236K)

Back to 2d sprites.
Better netcode; show me the opponents ping and allow me to decline matches above 50ms. Restrict wifi players to playing only with other wifi players.
No downtime between matches; pre-pair me with a new opponent while my match is ending. Target of 5-10sec between online matches instead of 1-2mins+.
Parry in the game.
No alpha counter.
Punishing antiairs that don't require your opponent to completely fuck up when you have a full super meter.
Less focus on easy comebacks, 50/50/50 resets, endless blockstrings.
Better balance.
Make dhalsim a legit zoner not a fucking online gimmick rushdown hybrid thing.
All characters, costumes, content unlocked through gameplay, not microtransactions.
Better progression system for online/competitive, not just a boring points number.
Mic integration so I can shittalk and be shittalked by random strangers

If Cammy's high cut thong goes away as default, the SJWs have finally officially won. You cannot change my mind.

Jury being actually usable by giving her the SF4 moveset

Attached: 1427138700723.jpg (800x873, 154K)

>Back to 2d sprites.
And stopped reading right there

A better artstyle, I don't like clay fighter V
maybe go back to using the anime ish USF4 style but modern, Arcyss is shitting on them in the style department

Attached: 1553571054740.jpg (810x1080, 475K)

His default costume looks cool, in my opinion. Just some jank on the face/hair.
The design itself is great though, in my opinion.

I'd shit a brick if Capcom when back to sprites. Some HD amazing spritework like KOF13 would make me nut.

Better aesthetics to be honest.

Attached: c6596052b69286367a0ff277ab002260.jpg (895x1280, 138K)

Also bring back Menat. Fuck, shes the best thing Capcoms done with the SF series since Juri.

You're playing a game where the hitboxes dont even line up with what you're seeing for the sake of visuals.

Clarity is more important than anything for (competitive) gaming.

Dumb waifufag, come back when you play the games.

>skullgirls jump filter
How did Mike Z do it?

You're right. It's better.

I just want third strike but balance and an updated roster. I don't like how combo heavy and choppy 4 and 5 are.

Also they shouldn't make a new street fighter for at least 5 years from now on. They need to get their shit back together in the fightans department.

Attached: 81HmhvD2s7L.jpg (1276x1876, 322K)

Arcsys went full retard with emulating 2D with 3D, warping the 3D models frame by frame by hand in some of the animations.
I wouldn't expect anyone to do that or bring back sprites which are even more work and therefore money.

>I just want third strike but balance and an updated roster
Third Strike Online was almost this. No new characters but the original plan was to release a updated balanced version of the game. Normalfags online who provably only knew of the game via the daigo parry complained so they didn't.

It wont be the first time street fighter died

Just port 3rd Strike Online Edition to the current gen of consoles and throw in a balance update so that Chun Li doesn't make the entire game her bitch

There are two constants in this universe.

Time and Chun Li's thicc fucking thighs.

Attached: 1536206109925.jpg (680x841, 67K)

What a missed opportunity. If they had thrown that in, I'd almost go out on a limb to say 3SOE is the definitive way to play it, so it's a bit sad to see it could've been even better.

This.
KI's Instinct Mode fundamentally changes the way you think about a character. It adds new threats to improve offense and defense, while also being interesting for every single character.

Attached: YellowishPitifulKilldeer.webm (600x336, 2.47M)

Found the Ken/Jun/Urien fag, Chun Li is fourth after those three and even then who knows she could be even lower

>chun is LITERALLY the worst character in 3s
Found the Chun main.

This, its nearly impossible for them to release DLC stages for any of their games now. Capcom can just pump them out and make ridiculous amounts.

If you seriously think that Chun Li is anything worse than a close 2nd to good Yun players then you're fucking stupid

I main Akuma and Makoto btw

Nah, SF should stick to its anime roots from the 90's. RE engine would be better spent on Darkstalkers if anything, and even that's questionable. RE Engine for fighting games is probably not plausible because in order to make a new character, you have to hire a model, scan them in-costume, and touch them up after the fact.

The reason DMC5 worked is because there not many characters in there. Imagine a VS game that use the RE Engine, and there's 35 characters at launch. That'd be a nightmare.

Attached: 1549478894918.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>Chun Li is fourth after those three
Congrats, this is the most retarded thing I'll read all week. The tiers go like this:

>god tier
Chun
Yun
Ken
>top
Makoto
Dudley
Akuma
Yang
Urien
>mid (no particular order, most debatable section)
Ryu
Oro
Elena
Ibuki
Hugo
>low
Necro
Alex
Remy
Q
>bottom
Twelve
Sean

>in my opinion

have more confidence onions-kun

>twelve
>bottom
scrub who never mastered all the elements

>They looks completely generic and inferior.

Attached: 1552577177793.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

Now there's a game that would please no one.

I imagine this is a joke but after this post I really don't know.

>B-but the guys at eventhubs said so, i-it must be true!
Nah, Jun, Ken and Urien are better than her, at least she takes skill to play unlike Ken and Urien who are so easy to play and OP that a child could use them

The whole reason those mechanics existed was because SFxT was so goddamn turtle-friendly that almost every match would end in timeout.

fei long

You keep living in your little fantasy then kiddo.

>chun takes skills
Heh, *frame 1 links into sa2 you* nothing *normals safe on fuckin everything and janky ass hitbox that beats everything else* *best kara throws in the whole game* personnel *2 bars for SA2* kid

good sound design to make heavy hits and combos satisfying to land again

>Chun takes skill
Yeah. A damn near half-screen c.mk into SA2. Really hard.

I kind of miss Chun being an athletic girl. Not a bulging malproportioned monster.

Now don't get me wrong. I love curvy girls. But the style they're going for now, is just chunky in the wrong way.

Attached: 1339032-chunli_fixshoe.png (450x987, 429K)

But I did I just don't play trash like MvCI and SFV

They don't have to mimic their style, they had a fine style for their 3d fighters like MvC3 the clay shit is probably them trying to make SFV more realistic

Considering how capcom seems to be outright refusing to do much paid content for re2 and dmc5, im kinds curious how they'll approach their next fighting game

I think SFV is better than IV. I haven't played much of Third Strike to have an opinion on it but many old third strike players seem to like SFV.

Capcom should just change it up as usual. Just do a good launch so the backlash isn't parroted till the end of it life cycle.

Attached: 1533542468826.jpg (367x446, 41K)

>give the character who can jump 30 feet in the god damn air regular, fatty legs
Why are you like this

Chun had fuck huge thighs ever since sf2

just make buttons and anti-airs and defensive options good. people want a neutral heavy SF, not a gimped GG like SFV. I'd love to see a return to 2D but that'll never ever happen.

Chun doesn't have many links into SA2, she mostly confirms off of cancels.Best kara throw in the game is Q.

2 bars for SA2 is legit and is probably what puts her above the rest of the cast because she gets a 50/50 setplay off of it.

She's definitely the best character in the game but she's not blatantly broken. The bigger issue is that half of the cast is fucking awful. Have you seen some of the normals on the lower tiers? Some of them don't even make sense.

>RE engine would be better spent on Darkstalkers if anything, and even that's questionable.
Why? Darkstalkers' entire thing was its Looney Tunes-esque exaggerated animation. It's even cartoonier than Street Fighter.

No she didn't. She didn't get huge thighs until SF3. And even then, the artstyle made them appear slick and smooth. They were very appealing that way. When they transitioned into 3d, they haven't been able to replicate the style. Probably because 2D has the benefit of cheating proportions, if it's more aesthetic.

does anyone remember that yaoi incest doujin where the little brother says people were making fun of his hips, saying that he looked like chun li?

Attached: 1541683391654.jpg (750x738, 62K)

Chun Li is so fucking braindead, what are you talking about? All her moves are safe as hell with massive hitboxes.

>Ken is easy to play
Isn't that the whole point of Ryu/Ken is that they're the beginning characters?

>fatty legs

The legs seen here are not fatty legs. Those are plausible feminine athletic legs, and very attractive. The legs seen on the far right here are disproportionate gargantuan man legs that don't fit the character physically or aesthetically.

>Behold! Real life powerful, feminine, athletic Chun-Li legs look nothing like the sumo wrestler legs on nu-Chun-Li.

Attached: 1546985389310.jpg (533x800, 86K)

Nothing is safe in a game with parries

It's true that Chun is one of the easier characters in the game though

Just make capcom VS capcom and throw in the craziest niche characters possible. No more having to appeal to whoever they collaborating with

You'd be hard pressed to get those with the people responsible for a good chunk of the games you mentioned working at SNK. My only hope is to get someone that knows what they're doing at the helm.

Attached: Neo_G.png (681x1507, 57K)

Chun-Li less manly, more womanly.

Attached: 1549584715817.jpg (454x627, 87K)

Not make it and do Darkstalkers instead.

Attached: 1504816170900.jpg (732x1024, 98K)

Which Chun-Li is best Chun-Li?

Attached: 1537448029773.jpg (454x627, 90K)

I'd love to see Darkstalkers, but if it got the MvCi treatment, than I'd rather get nothing.

Attached: 1438827319609.jpg (383x400, 34K)

blame capcom for selling SF to capcom USA and designing people with that ugly ass artsyle for 4 & 5