Attached: OldHag.png (745x573, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5xgJ2B2wO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AND GET SO FAR

IN THE END

Attached: majik3.png (1678x702, 1.35M)

did she died?

MTG lorelet here. Why would she go against that dragon dude? Isn't he supposed to be in a league of his own power wise?

Liliana signed a contract with 4 demons to gain immortality and power in return for servitude. She later went through a lot of struggle to kill the demons and get her freedom back, but the contract ended up in the hands of the dragon, Bolas. Now Bolas is forcing her to kill a lot of people with her necromancy powers, including her friend (the warrior ran over by zombies). She sees two civilians who remind her of her young self, and the little brother she failed to save back then. She has a change of heart and decides to sacrifice herself to kill Bolas. Hence "she tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter."

youtube.com/watch?v=u5xgJ2B2wO0

Why the fuck did they use a linkin park song. Not only is it hilarious irrelevant the tune is meme-tier emo garbage

Attached: 1550785813636.jpg (451x451, 18K)

Garruk should have killed her.

See

So war of the spark IS gonna end with New Phyrexia suddenly planeshifting en masse into Ravinca and going 'Sup guys everyone is gonna get compleated' right?
right?
I want them back.

Attached: 1485785569740.gif (248x225, 203K)

>they literally used that song
im dead

Garruk died on the way to his home planet for being a rapist cis white male and got replaced with a black woman who don't need no man

Not this set but probably a future set since Karn said he couldn't join the Jacetice League because he's too busy preparing to nuke New Phyrexia of the face of the multiverse

>loose interpretation of the lyrics makes it essential to the trailer

Jesus christ what a dogshit reason to justify garbage, also as someone whos read the books for some reason it seems like a retarded 180.

ffffffffffffuck I just want them back as the main antagonist. Enough with Bolas and the jacetice league. I'd even take a year or two break away from them just to focus on random planes that have no interaction with the major planeswalkers.

Attached: The nozzle.gif (636x318, 2.85M)

>LinknPark
>not Paul Simon's 'The Sound of Silence.
Wasted opportunity

fuck off autist, the trailer is good

>Maro confirms they have big plans for Garruk after War of the Spark after he's been out of the spotlight for so long
>Liliana is getting set-up for a big redemption
>but in the end it doesnt even matter
Liliana survives and begins a happy life with Gideon only for Garruk to axe her and give the Gatewatch a new villain.

Based if true

music ruins it

So are the Ixalan cards really going to be unusable after War of the Spark launches?

No

They will be out of rotation once the set after War of the Spark releases

Rotates in fall

what music would you use?

The song really didn't fit the trailer not to mention this cover sucks ass.

Gummo by 6ix9ine

Look, I don't follow MTG lore, but what the fuck happend to all the cool necromancers? Lim-dul? leshrac? Fuck man

The music fits perfectly. Liliana has been trying to be immortal for 200 years doing all sorts of questionable acts, but in the end it didn’t matter because she dies doing the right thing.

dragonforce because nickle is a dragon

MaRO should pay for this

Attached: 1550196628258.png (557x653, 530K)