What do I think of him, Yea Forums?

What do I think of him, Yea Forums?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_03_02_at_8.06.46_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5EzAh7ZkZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't

You tell me.

sensationalist cuck

BORN __________

he was born different

i watch him once every 6 months and think he's funny

literal cuck

he's a fat cunt and i fucking hate him

fat

His wife c.ucks him. I have no respect for c.ucks.

Attached: 1549842840751.jpg (479x439, 75K)

someone post the pic of him cumming on his own face

Attached: 1543194472004.png (349x415, 320K)

E-celeb living off of outrage culture. All in all it's gonna be a yikes for me.

AN ABSOLUTE CUNT

but he's right about some things

Triple AYYY

faggot

Attached: 173832409.png (473x579, 316K)

He should get a real job

Well, he's clearly a leftie, but also he's not a corporate cocksucker, which means he must have a SHITTON of conflicts with his friends, as leftism nowadays is synonym of corporate cockguzzling.

ecelebs go in

Cumming in his mouth is a dangerous idea because he might be sent into a gay fatass feeding frenzy and eat your whole cock.

If you've seen one video, you've seen them all.

>"tripple A video games" in a high pitched sarcastic tone
>loot boxes are gambling
>this industry doesn't learn anything

It's cute that you're implying being right wing not also being for the corporate elite/establishment

For some reason I really get pissed off when things/people repeat something over and over. So I had enough of him saying "TRIPLE A GAAAAAAAAAAMES".

I watch Yong now, it is the same content with less of the annoyances.

Attached: 1552099024355.png (500x358, 179K)

why has he gotten so political lately

I remember when he use to just make fun of shitty indie trash and slam lootboxes

>For some reason I really get pissed off when things/people repeat something over and over
it's because it's the kindergarten logic of "if i say it often enough, maybe it'll become a meme"

attention-starved retards like sterling think that if a joke was funny once, then surely it'll stay funny after mentioning it for the millionth time

youtube.com/watch?v=I5EzAh7ZkZI

>but he's right about some things

desu most of his points are things that even the biggest r/gaming mouthbreather can agree with. EA bad, microtransactions and day 1 dlc bad, lootboxes bad etc. Stuff that's hard to disagree with unless you're an actual corporate shill.

But then there's all the clickbait mongering he does with his shit opinions and SJW shit. Not to mention all the shit he blows out of proportion so he can take the moral highground and shit on a particular game/company.

I honestly can't think of an e celeb more annoying than sterling. His look, his act, his holier than though superiority complex. The fact that 80% of the time he regurgitates pretty pedestrian takes on things and acts like they're grand revelations about the state of the industry and then 20% of the time he just fishes for views by being an obnoxious cunt.

It's a bit complicated the shit.
The new conservatives like internet shit are not, but the old conservatives are so deep into the shit they're not even taking corporate cocks in the ass anymore, its more of an akira tentacle bullshit with permanently fused cocks.

Now the old lefties were completely against corporations and stuff, but the new crop is drinking megacorporate cum until the cocks go dry because they're very weak to marketing.

I refuse to care about the opinions of anyone this fat who dresses like this.

an ideologue who will twist and contort his opinion to fit his perspective. He also will complain about quality control while actively seeking out shit titles to be mad about.

Pro corp leftie here, I wouldn't get too chuffed about what an ex-video game journalist turned youtube NEET thinks about the corporate establishment when there's things to build and business to do.

fuck off reddit

child abuser

eceleb bumper

That does not work very well against reddit.
You need to abuse the fact they're addicted to upvotes to take em down.

All my posts get deleted on reddit, and I'm pretty sure I'm shadow banned everywhere, so I'm addicted to (You)s now.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

cool blog

IN A WORLD

he needs to get over that interview he did with randy

A literally yongyea/cleanprince tier journalist and literal cuckold married ro a landwhale, his vids used to be background noise while I took a shit until I discovered he's a cuck.

Attached: 1508432158721.gif (225x168, 2.21M)

fat as fuck

wat

>bumping

who cares lol