Will he ever return?

Will he ever return?

Attached: Philemon.png (261x294, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRvD_TJ1xhk
youtu.be/zA96RzLdf8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really
current devs have been recycling various themes while also avoiding reusing characters
It's over already

no, the phantom of the opera was such a smash hit, it would be very hard to follow it up with a decent sequel. There's also nowhere for the story to go aside from maybe a prequel about the phantom himself. Andrew Lloyd Webber is also starting to get on in years so there's a possibility that he's just not able to make 'em like he used to.

I hope so. If anyone should've been a constant reoccurring character it's fucking Philemon.

current persona team is too scared to bring back any P1-2 era characters out of respect. however, they really love aping themes and plotlines from those games, especially in persona 5.

The Nips in charge at Atlus have some fucktarded sense of honor and feel like expanding on the story of a writer who no longer works there would be insulting.

You could say he never left

They have no sense of honor. It's just an excuse they use. They have stolen and renamed everything from P1-P2.

Philemon is too powerful to return. It says a lot when Igor was his apprentice and is willing to bet all of humanity's existence to prove Nyarlathotep wrong

Attached: Philemonpersonaart.jpg (500x414, 63K)

Yeah. Persona 6 is the universe reset so it's only a matter of time.

kek

persona ball run will be worth it

the final boss is gonna reset the universe with his AZATHOTH, the personification of humanity's excuses for their actions as gods existing so you gotta team up with philemon to stop him

SMT4A brought back *Record scrach*
P5R will bring back Philemon and Nyarly.

I hope so, then we can have persona users who can battle demons and other persona users anytime, anywhere. Now this can happen...

youtube.com/watch?v=hRvD_TJ1xhk

We JoJo now?

>now

Kill yourself

Kill yourself.

I remember when people believed that the Arena games were setting up Nyraly's return so he could be back in P5.

It would have been a hell of a lot better than what we actually got.

Considering the director role has switched hands away from Hashino it's difficult to say. I'd say this is his best chance to return in a long time but I still don't think it's particularly likely.

Seems like they were more comfortable plagiarizing the earlier Persona era than outright bringing back the characters from it, for whatever reason. Honestly the similarities between P5 and P2 IS & EP makes me wonder if P5 didn't tie into the earlier titles more directly originally.

P5 feels like a lite P2

P2 remake when

You first good sir, don't forget your fedora.

SCUM GAAAAAANG

Nigga we have Igor though. It'd be weird if we didn't get another reference to Philemon

P4A just stole the whole Nyarlathotep thing and made it worse, PQ stole the whole P1 Maki storyline, and PQ2 stole P2's theater stuff down to giving Elizabeth the theater girl's outfit. It's really annoying considering they could've just put Tatsuya and Maya in PQ2 instead7

This isn't even that far of a stretch considering they've been taking cues from jojo for so long now. Part 4 being about finding a serial killer, part 5 with all the crime related stuff. It's a stretch to say it but part 2 had nazis and part 3 had a dog in the party too

Honestly if we did get a universe reset could we get Tatsuya, Maya, Philemon, or Nya back?

Could you guys elaborate? Aside from like Ann being a blatantly stolen Lisa and Ohya probably being influenced by Maya I'm not sure I follow. I do know there's a direct reference to Katsuya on the TV one day though

Part 3 also had you activate your powers by shooting yourself in the face, and in Stardust Crusaders shooting himself was how Jotaro showed he had a stand to the audience.

Tatsuya and Maya probably not. Especially if they don't bring back Satomi Tadashi. The best I could see them getting is a guest spot in P5A or something, but after PQ2 I doubt that. Phil and Nyarly are a big maybe though, I think it's incredibly unlikely but don't think it's impossible.

The bet between Igor and Yabadabadoo is the big one in my mind for being the exact same thing as the bet between Philemon and Nyarly in IS. Similarly having the big bad be an imposter of another character (Nyarly as Jun's Father and Yabadabadoo as Igor) is pretty similar, although they do at least differentiate those two from each other decently well.

Who's the final boss of Persona 6 gonna be if we go the Stone Ocean route?

Probably an angry Priest, but the jail setting was already taken for Persona 5.

Sid Davis from Devil Summoner will return in Persona 6.

Attached: Sid.png (381x600, 200K)

A priest with a Nyx death cult who wants to reboot the universe. Maybe he's also a Persona user like you and starts off with one named Azrael before he gets it's ultimate and also fucking nearly invincible form, Pluto. and then he fuses the two door kun style

Fuck Philemon, he was a boring character.

The use of him was really good though. I've never gone from liking to hating a character so quickly after he spends two entire games guiding your party only find out said games were the result of a stupid bet he made and that the literal end of the world and heartbreaking P2IS ending were caused by it. Anyone who thanks him instead of punching him is making the wrong choice at the end. Not to say I didnt like the ending though, not to mention we get EP out of it which has by far the best persona cast

BAAAASED

>t. shitter who hasn't played Revelations Persona
youtu.be/zA96RzLdf8Y
Philemon was cool as fuck, dumb zoomer.

I was generally surprised Atlus brought back the Hermelin and Seven Sisters Uniforms for P5 DLC.

Persona 2 sucked