How come games dont have a way of calculating how ugly your character is...

How come games dont have a way of calculating how ugly your character is? For example in Mass Effect you could make your character as ugly as possible and yet still all the other characters would act like your the sexiest thing in the universe. Just look how moist Talis panties got when Shepard started hitting on her. Video games are gay.

Attached: 1554198384783.jpg (1536x2048, 403K)

>jpg

Know what else is gay OP, you hahahaha

Integrating the AI they use to determine how conventionally attractive someone looks would be pretty cool, if very retarded. I want to see what they'd rate my soulsborne characters.

Of all the fucking things you could complain about ME's RPG elements and the static nature of it's world, you chose the most retarded one?

Yes :(

what the fuck jannies

It might not work as well as you think, some character creators are so shit that the only way to make a decent character is to exaggerate some proportions and go for a different style than what the devs intended. In these cases the most attractive characters would probably get shit ratings.

Dude looks like MattPat

Based.

Attached: 1534367116319.jpg (1565x1525, 450K)

Shepard's supreme alpha personality overcomes any physical ugliness

>make a character just like you in the game
>"ew don't talk with me again"

>Game wont give you boomer points

Attached: FB_IMG_1554192538258.jpg (720x634, 132K)

All i can think would be characters reacting if they see you have pink hair or the smallest eyes or mouth in the character creator. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all

What creators are you referring to specifically>

Horizontal-striped shirts and loose-fitting jeans are an instant -10 attractiveness each.

YEAH JANNY GOT THE STIFFY UH
FUCK THE NIGGERS GETTING LITTLY UH

Imagine if they implemented it:
>spend 5 hours customizing my character to make it look exactly like me
>spend the entire game seeing how every NPC and enemy mocks my character for being ugly as a sin

psst, janny. Delete the pic in the OP or people will keep talking about it.

Attached: 1547528160810.png (719x642, 25K)

>Welcome to the jungle starts playing

Attached: 1434376720455.jpg (1000x641, 56K)

>How come games dont have a way of calculating how ugly your character is?

The character creator parameters should change depending on the character's ability scores. Strong characters should have a minimum musculature and it should work the same for attractiveness.

How many clicks does it take them delete a post and ban you? 2 or 3?

"Making their lives miserable" lmao

TES and FO come to mind, but there's probably a shitload more that I can't remember right now

>>make a character just like you in the game
>>"ew don't talk with me again"

Bring it on. I'm tired of playing the big chosen hero that everyone loves. It's boring.

This is not videogames though

>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all

Don't pretend like it's completely arbitrary or that attractiveness is random or that what people find aesthetic is randomly distributed. There are strong, strong trends and outliers finding weird things attractive do not change that.

Lasterk only draws samefaces

Oh yeah, as if we haven't had enough of millennials and their beloved subversions.

Gff

you're right, their lives are already miserable, they moderate Yea Forums for free, and if they put it on a resume, it gets immediately tossed in the trash because no manager with a functioning brain would hire someone with any relation to Yea Forums. They're rejects even in the community they moderate

no u
>no manager with a functioning brain would hire someone with any relation to Yea Forums
Meanwhile, moot is working for Google in Japan.

Is that from a bugs life

So what would be an ingame benefit from being ugly? I can't think of anything other than it being just a hard mode.

you unlock the wizard class

you inspired me, check out this monstrosity.

Attached: 1554260923781.png (1536x2048, 3.01M)

>moot is pet for Google in Japan.
ftfy. and nice try comparing the owner to some payless no life grunt

Attached: 1536017365757.jpg (622x1024, 48K)

People expect less out of you, less effort overall

I considered this before and It would just take too much time and resources away from the development of more meaningful aspects of the game.

ye

Attached: 1542201916175.png (719x642, 22K)

give him dr.l337's face

I wish I could find the original video.

Attached: 1554249228421.jpg (659x608, 39K)

What is /r9k/ faggots spamming their garbage outside their shitty board?

Some do. Fable has a scarring system as well, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Attached: Arcanum.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Jesus christ that is awful

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Well Fallout and Elder Scrolls have perks that give you favor with opposite or same sex. Like a dialogue option that will end in the person sleeping with you or giving information, because your character is sexy. There is also better buying prices too.