Whoa, check out the roms coming to Nintendo online this month. How can anyone else even compete??

Whoa, check out the roms coming to Nintendo online this month. How can anyone else even compete??

youtube.com/watch?v=UJDYwXNYt9U

Attached: Untitled.png (1277x719, 260K)

>Punch Out
Finally a good game

Cool, actually want to try lost levels.
Shame about Mr.Dream version of punch-out, but it is what it is.
Seethe more Zoom Zoom

>I’ve beaten several games on the NES Switch app

Attached: C7474EF0-7A8C-45D5-AA49-A24729C50F96.jpg (265x265, 24K)

>Punch-Out

Finally

With this every NES game of note is on the thing. When's SNES

YAY MORE 30 YEAR OLD GAMES THANKS BASED NINTENDO!! THEY DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE ME ANYTHING TO MAKE ME PAY FOR SPLATOON AND SMASH SO THIS IS JUST A PLUS!

No Faxanadu

Give me splatoon 2 with mouse and keyboard support and I will buy your online.

The Kirby game is pretty fun, im playing it right now

holy shit bros the same games I played 30 years ago and on every device imaginable but now with a required online subscription??

BASED

I played river city ransom online with a friend it was fun

Still have to befriend people to play online Nes dontcha?

Attached: tails coffee.jpg (535x655, 70K)

Have sex.

MARIO 2 BAYBEE

is this a problem incel?

Yes. Playing with randoms would be better. Let me get to know new people, Nintendo.

Attached: toils says.jpg (1255x885, 141K)

>99% of NES games are cryptic and unplayable
>nintendo will one day bring SNES to the service
>but they will tease it for half a year just so they can add ROMs which takes like a day
>and they will also have almost no JRPGs on the service cause all of them are Square Enix

Go home and be a family man.

Attached: guile.jpg (450x382, 117K)

Most NES games are just jump and shoot going from left to right.
There are very few "zeldas".

The sega genesis emulator on steam steamrolls over the nintendo crap on every aspect.
They even allow you to mod the ROMs, at a point the creator of sonic 3D blast was allowed to fix the game basically officially.

>Lemme get to know new people

You can't even message people on switch, incel.

I've asked all my friends to play online nes games with me and they always tell me the graphics suck.

Sucks being an 18yo boy who's into retro games.

>How can anyone else even compete??
> Punch Out
not in this generation -- no they can not

What, what happened?

lol, really? Switch needs an OS update BAD

OK but when are they going to finally put Contra on there already? Not even the NES classic had it, just Super C.

Why do you mindlessly regurgitate ad hominems that don't even make sense in this context?

When they stop being retarded.

I don't think an OS update would "fix" that, it's a design choice, inability to message, or be messaged by, people is a "feature"

>nintendo still isn't past NES emulation yet
>homebrew scene is teasing fullspeed GC emulation

>No Faxanadu
this

Still missing Castlevania and Wrecking Crew

If they're not going to add other systems at least add more NES game each month. Missing so many games, especially third party.

>Mega Man 1-6
>Castlevania 1-3
>Contra
>Bionic Commando
>Final Fantasy
>Bubble Bobble
>Life Force
>Wrecking Crew
>Gargoyle's Quest
>Duck Hunt and other Zapper games

With Punch out? They replaced Mike Tyson as the final boss with "Mr.Dream", who is just white Mike, but it just isn't the same/as cool.

I wanted Punch-Out ! to play it on my swicht really bad.

How the fuck do you play Kid Icarus

Castlevania never ever, or at least until Konami puts out their collection is a few months.

Oh right I forgot about that. Is that even coming to Switch?

Attached: 1508817197932.png (257x365, 180K)

More like when the Contra collection comes out in a few months.
Why would they licence the game to Nintendo when they can sell their collection of roms and make a lot more.

Yup, all the konami collections are coming to switch

Squenix are absolute jews with their old IPs, will probably release a collection eventually.

Mega Man is already part of a collection. Castlevania collection is coming soon.

No idea how good the IR pointer / gryo is for lightgun games. Seemed a bit shaky the rare times I used it.

>Mega Man 1-6
It's already on the Switch, it's called Mega Man Legacy collection. At this point, you're never getting any of the popular 3rd party games in this subscription service.

Attached: 1554230697873.png (364x271, 56K)

Have sex

How the Fuck have Nintendo yet to figure out they need to offer manuals with these games, are they worried people might start demanding manuals for all games.

>tfw I've beaten all 100 levels of Wrecking Crew legit

Attached: 1539913945833.jpg (450x405, 68K)

so why isn't there a N64 virtual console on the switch?

Are there still no JRPGs?

Fuck, when did they do that? I got Punch Out on the 3DS but I don't remember if that was without Mike Tyson because I never made it very far.

You don't because it's unironically not a very good game. It's a meme franchise like Ice Climbers.

They did it 30 years ago

Because that would make sense, and maybe because they haven't even got the architecture for that setup yet.

I honestly don't get why they think NES games is okay. Sure, online is pretty cheap, but its still p2p bullshit.

I just want to let you know that I saw your post and appreciate your accomplishment. Congratulations user.

Attached: 1521592932968.png (657x527, 44K)

I fucking hate Ice Climbers. As a kid I barely had any games but wouldn't touch this one with those terrible jump physics.

This is just...wow.
How is it not embarrassing to be a Nintendo fan in 2019?

The switch online infrastructure is remarkably sloppy and hastily put together. It's amazing that they've banked an entire new console on this and are even asking money for the privilege.

>Star Soldier
Literally who?

How do boomers still lament Mike Tyson not being in Punch-Out!!, who even cares? Get the fuck over it.

They're asking money for it because of all the retards that gave Ms and Sony their money in exchange for nothing during years.

Idk not be a zoomer it’s overall pretty easy so I can’t see what you can’t understand.

Shit taste best NES game with Metroid

NES games are okay, drip feeding 2 or 3 NES games a month and never moving to other systems is very shitty.

The contract with Mike Tyson ran out, and it wasn't renewed after he had some disappointing fights. People often blame it on some stuff that transpired with Tyson, but that mostly occurred after the contract's expiration.

it is. im old enough to have been playing games when the nes and master system were the latest and greatest, and im still a nintendo fan.
i can not believe how awful the switch online service is. mother.fucking.famicom games? nes games? absolutely pathetic. while there are a handful on snes games id like to replay, there is not one -- not a single one -- nes game i want to go back to. i remember being a little boy playing double dragon and tmnt and impossible mission on nes and i never want to play that shit again, not even for nostaliga.
when i found out nintendo's version of 'games with gold' was fucking nes roms i felt like they had spit on me. 30 year old roms? fucking faggots.

Attached: 1490853020243.gif (303x300, 2.06M)

Holy fuck I don't care about NES games.

Nintendo put anythin else in there

>mr dream
cringe

Those online services, as lazy as they were, at least had some basic store services and infrastructure. Nintendo is still catching up to xbox live from 2002.

Because it makes the game a cultural landmark and is an iconic part of an also well made game. It's not the same when you know you're playing a gimped version of an existing game, however it is still fine without.

needs more 3rd party games