Does anyone really care about Dark Souls 2 and 3? Outside of some interesting DLC they're forgettable compared to DaS...

Does anyone really care about Dark Souls 2 and 3? Outside of some interesting DLC they're forgettable compared to DaS, Bloodborne and Sekiro.

Attached: 1554174470317m.jpg (1024x695, 74K)

Holy fuck I'm so alone.

Does anyone care? I mean yea, a shit ton of people adore DaS3. Normies seem to say it's better than 1. and 2 is known for having the best PVP in the series despite the games shit single player.

>Censoring the ring

FUCK THIS SHIT

I do

Attached: raieireieairei.png (512x384, 285K)

3 shits on 1 fite me scrub

I love both. In fact 2 is the one I like replaying the most; the others feel more rigid.
Only played Bloodborne three times with the same character to get the three endings and never touched it again because at the time I got into Nioh. Can't talk about Sekiro because I'm still early on the game (I just killed Genichiro).

[picture of Ryan Gosling]

Actual fans of the series do, not autistic genwunners.

BB > Nioh[ /spoiler] > Sekiro > DS > DS3 > DS2 > Lords of the Fallen

Stick Demon Souls wherever you want.

Attached: 1554206465952.gif (500x685, 1.48M)

Dark Souls 2 has a lot of awful areas that stick out because they're such crap.
Dark Souls 3 has a lot of actually ok areas and some pretty great bosses, but only in a vacuum. When looked at as a whole at all blends together because all the good bosses are all kinda the same and all the bad ones are just boring as shit.

3 has a million fanboys because it was their first Fromsoft game, so they'll defend it to the death for no reason other than this.

Attached: 1551239279289.jpg (853x1024, 78K)

1 > 3 > 2

Attached: 59141574_p0.jpg (731x1200, 904K)

Dark Souls genwunners are truly embarrassing people. We have every couple days a thread that says something like
>"Why no game has been able to replicate the [list of emotionally charged adjectives completely out of place when you're discussing a videogame] of activating the elevator between New Londo and Firelink?"

Like goddamn, it's a fucking videogame, not your wedding ceremony or your baptism day

Attached: 1507057397759.png (519x843, 418K)

Patrician taste
1 had alot more charm and mystery than DS3, which just felt gloomy and stale alot of the time. Never did play the DLCs though. I can barely 3 but 1 and 2 are still drilled into my head for some reason.

I really think Dark Souls 3 had just the most bland and unmemorable world building

Attached: 1552803279893.jpg (652x604, 49K)

1 >>> 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3

I'm happy that the Fallen Knight set is now considered the Fluted/Elite/Faraam/Hunter's set of DaS3. It's very aesthetic.

Yeah that's nice and all but Dark Souls < Demon's Souls < King's Field < Eternal Ring < Shadow Tower Abyss

>anime poster is also a bad poster
Gives me the big think

If the tone of DaS1 is a long sigh then DaS3's is a wheezing cough.

Dumb smug anime poster
Now bend down..

You forgot the actual top-tier: Last Raven

Because it hasnt got an original bone in its body, its just one big reference to DS1
This is the kind of person i imagine who likes DS3

Attached: e3e5e80d7cc051d8a6e88a0b71fd04b6.jpg (480x640, 46K)

I dunno about you guys but Ds2 has a soft spot in my heart for having the biggest build variety,

>sequel has callbacks to the game that came out before it
wooooooooooooooow

DS2 is a good game its just a bad sequel
I still think its much better than 3 however

Agreed. This thread already has anons stating they prefer 3 over 1.....but why? I don't get it? It's more of the same, just not as good, at least looking at the base games. Is it the changes to co-op play and invasions that people prefer?

Attached: 1550671126733m.jpg (1024x739, 128K)

Not an argument

Attached: 1513135560614.png (600x595, 567K)

Too bad all I’m killing is dudes in armor.

DeS = Sekiro

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x274, 670K)

>callbacks
Try literal copy pasted assets from a 10 year old game

2 was fine but I gave up on trying to do the DLC after going halfway through the 2nd one and all bosses in the first one. 3 i gave up on in that dumb cathedral area with the giants who just one-hit-killed me in that dumbass running section. I don’t ever feel the desire to finish the DLCs in 2 or ever even replay it, nor do I have the desire to keep playing 3 at all. It sucks since DS1 is literally the game I’ve replayed the most & one of my fav games ever.

I SAW LADDERSMITH GILLIGAN AND I CLAAAAAAAPPED

Ds3 and Sekiro have the same problem too of almost every boss being just the same tactic,

>tfw prefer ds2 to ds1 because ascetics, lowering requirements for spells, powerstancing, interesting ng+
>tfw never end up using any of above. Never even went into ng+

No, I actually like replaying 2 more than DS1 or 3

The people who generally tend to favor 3 (and usually Bloodborne as well) over everything else do so because they hate the more experimental aspects of DeS and DaS1. They just want straight, dodgespam fights.
DaS3 has a lot of bosses that, in a vacuum, are awesome, but when taken together they all blend together into gruel (Pontiff, Dancer, Champion, SoC, Nameless King, Friede, Gael, etc...)
It's why my two favorite bosses are the Abyss Watchers and the Twins, because at least they have something that makes them even slightly unique.

Dark Souls 3 is better than all the other Fromsoft games except for the original Dark Souls

DS2 Had someone genuine problems and is regarded harshly by some on this board but it honestly has some of my favorite memories of great times in a Souls game.
The shitflinging between the Souls is largely pointsless; they play so similarly that it comes down to personal preference but there is little objective changes between the games.

BB is fantastic though
DS3 is uninspired trash
From is at their best when they're doing new games
DeS DS BB and Sekiro are miles better than either of the DS sequels.
I was so happy when BB2 fags got blown the fuck out. They need to stop making sequels to games that are already great in their own right and just do new things.

Reminder that if you think ds1 is better than 3 you are retarded nostalgia fag.

you mean what Dark Souls 2 did but on a larger scale than 3?

I’m not hating. I seemed to be among the few that just has a lot of respect for what Demon souls set up and liked every game since then thatve improves on demon souls.

Thats a terrible opinion and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1551836208406.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Ironically das3 tried its absolute best to pander to said nostalgia fags.

what game?

The first of anything is always the most memorable.

Dark Souls 2 didnt copy an entire level from Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2 didnt copy every single armor set and weapon
Dark Souls 2 didnt copy paste NPCs from Dark Souls 1
DS2 has a lot of issues but at least it made an attempt to be original, its in a new world with new characters and its telling a new story, its a boring and forgettable one but at least it tried.
DS3 is literally just an expansion pack for DS1. It copies heaps of assets including an entire level with some black goop smeared over it (they didnt even change the model or textures at all) in a geographically nonsensical location purely for fanservice. The explanation for "time being warped" doesnt explain how the geography of Lordran fucking shifts so significantly that the entire mountain Anor Londo was built on is now at sea level and somehow Anor Londo is still in perfect condition.
Also Andre is there because OMG ANDRE I REMEMBER HIM FROM THE FACEBOOK MEME

DS3 is literally nostalgia wank for the loud minority of faggots who wanted nothing but roll roll roll roll parry parry parry gameplay.

No, fuck you, it has the most replay value other than Dark Souls and it doesn't play like shit like Dark Souls II.

>BB is fantastic though
I like BB too but there isn't a single unique idea for a boss except Micolash.

I see you dont own a ps4

>DS3 was my first dark souls: The Post

I do have a PS4 and I can see that Bloodborne is massively over hyped. I got it on release and I've played through it only half as many times as I've played through Dark Souls 1 and 3. It has no replay value or build variety, the PvP is boring as shit, and the game is half as long as all the other games.

>DS2 has a lot of issues but at least it made an attempt to be original
>Belfry Gargoyles
>Royal Rat Authority
>Najka
>Old Dragonslayer
>Vendrick

Yes, instead Dark Souls 2 had shit in spades.

>It copies heaps of assets including an entire level with some black goop smeared over it
It's pure fanservice true but it was only a tiny portion of Anor Londo that was copied.

>Dark Souls 2 didnt copy an entire level from Dark Souls 1
neither did 3, unless you count a snippet of a larger area a full level, and if it is then you could argue the bell gargoyles arena is a copy of the one from DS1
>Dark Souls 2 didnt copy every single armor set and weapon
neither did 3, it brought back most of the equipment people liked from both games while also introducing its own
>Dark Souls 2 didnt copy paste NPCs from Dark Souls 1
you're right, it copy pasted bosses
>Gargoyles 2.0
>Old Dragonslayer

>unique idea for a boss
>rom
>ebrietas
>wet nurse
>amygdala
>ludwig
>orphan
>

>

Attached: 1516369654493.jpg (384x390, 15K)

DS2 has the best stamina system, most comfy hub and 60 Fps for a consolechad like me. Doesn't beat your first time in Dark Souls or Bloodborne but It's better than DS3 at least.

>a snippet
>the entire castle literally copy pasted into the game is a "snippet"
Ok faggot.

>3 didnt copy armor sets
Almost every single armor set and weapon from DS1 is in DS3. Get fucked.

>DS2 copy pasted bosses
Name 3

Way better than heavy armour + estus + r1 spam to win

>>the entire castle literally copy pasted into the game is a "snippet"
it's not even the entire cathedral, only Gwyn's tomb and the main hall/O&S room
>Almost every single armor set and weapon from DS1 is in DS3. Get fucked.
the keyword is 'almost', and DS2 reused nearly every armor set from 1 as well. Is it bad because of this?

>DS2 reused nearly every armor set from 1
Name 5
>>its not even the entire cathedral its only 4/5ths of the cathedeal
Top kekarooni
Just admit 3 was your first DS

You've played DS1, right? There's more to Anor Londo than JUST the cathedral, surely you know this

>Name 3
I'll name 4
Gargoyles, Najka, Vendrick, Old Dragonslayer

>najka
>vendrick
Are you on drugs?

don't forget Royal Rat Authority reusing Sif's animation skeleton

>najka
Quelaag
>vendrick
Gwyn

more like why is bloodborne so overhyped

Attached: 1544589290726.gif (295x270, 955K)

You mean the 3 empty rooms with some silver knights in them? Damn dude

>Name 5
Catarina Set
Dark Set
Knight Set
Elite Knight Set
Havel Set
Painting Guardian Set (called the Monastery Set in DaS2)
Warrior Set (called Pate's Set in DaS2)
Xanthous Set (but they made the head way worse)

You might be retarded my friend

And the painting room, both the rafters and the ground floor, and the room with the titanite demon,

Didn't mean to link

I mean the entire area of Anor Londo
that includes the bonfire when you initially enter the area, the painting building in its entirety, both sides of the Cathedral and the actual boss room/Gwynevere room at the end
when you consider all that the portion of Anor Londo you actually re-visit in DS3 is small

Bellfag hunting in 2 has got to be the most fun i had with the series ever.

Liked

DaS 3 had more fun mechanics and bosses and a bigger variety of them

I played DaS as a hybrid pyro / heavy weapon build and the gameplay still didn't measure up to 3

every enemy in 1 just used the same move over and over and every boss in 1 felt like it had only 1 or 2 abilities

so you just stopped liking games and wear your nostalgia goggles for DaS?

Attached: 1529767325789.png (419x183, 111K)

That guy has a strong fetish for Sakuya.

Also, I liked the areas of Dark Souls 2 more than the first or third. Poison Gultch and the Warf being my favorite

Forgot pic. Apparently he self inserts impregnating Sakuya

Attached: __izayoi_sakuya_touhou_drawn_by_hayashi_custom__9cfd2cc50141fe3eaf29264e901d7c76.jpg (1000x1000, 418K)