Go on a rant about how Sekiro should have easy modes for cripples and people that just want an easy/good time

>Go on a rant about how Sekiro should have easy modes for cripples and people that just want an easy/good time
>YouTube quad makes a video of himself playing Sekiro to prove a point
>Gets BTFO by a literal cripple
>STILL acts indignant about Sekiro and its fanbase

Does Twitter make people legit insane?

Attached: sekiro.jpg (938x1033, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/b7tr2f/people_saying_this_game_is_to_hard_and_want_an/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seeing you dumb nigs post this crap from twitter 24/7 is making me legit insane

Time to leave

no fuck you user, stop posting twittershit

Bye faggot, don't come back.

>A twitter screencap of a reddit screencap
I thought this place couldn't get any worse

>cant even check unique IP's
Lmao @ ur life

Are you a special kind of retarded?

op is spamming this shit too

Attached: 4C83461D-42FB-4143-B77C-C6464056AC2A.jpg (823x1424, 699K)

just watch user, in a few years these will be the only threads left

>Does Twitter make people legit insane
Think about it like this. Imagine you wanted to fuck with someone's mind. You raise an army of bots, find the most extreme opinion out there, and like/retweet the hell out of it. Do this enough and eventually that person will be encouraged to post more and more extreme content.

Now, you have basically radicalized one person. Do this to enough people and they form a clique. Then censor anyone who disagrees with them so this clique becomes self-reinforcing. This is basically what has happened to twitter in so many words. Crazy ideologues created a hugbox that was reinforced by Twitter HQ, and now they are legit insane.

Absolutely fucking based, link to thread?

Here you go friend :). Remember to like and give gold if you have it.

reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/b7tr2f/people_saying_this_game_is_to_hard_and_want_an/

Post this image on funnyjunk

Kill yourself twitternigger. Imagine actually going to fucking reddit or tumblr or fucking twitter and thinking you're not a faggot

If the game is too hard for them and they aren't having a good time, why don't they just, I don't know, not play it and move on?

journalists just want to make their easy review money
fuck those cock suckers

Hes right about the elitism
I bet "git gud" gags aren't even good at anything besides childish video games

the volume thing is a nice touch, i rate it 8,5/10

Why do mods not ban faggots like you, when you're actively killing the site?

>quadriplegic
>still using their hands

Attached: ae9c0d868eb8b95c49f4a79b703ae213.jpg (686x598, 27K)

cope

There are degrees of quadraplegia retard-kun

This idea that cripples need easy mode to get through a game is just bizarre misrepresentation by misinformed/disingenuous people. If you're unable to properly control your character then that's something that can only be truly fixed through changes to the controller or control scheme, just making enemies weaker or dumber isn't going to fix the core issues and will only compromise the game's design for relatively little benefit. Colorblind filters and remappable controls good; gimping the game so lazy people can mash their way through everything (at the cost of their own experience) bad.

Attached: broly2.jpg (1108x737, 98K)

What baffles me the most about this is these retards can't fathom how a game being difficult is part of the design.

In their small, chemically imbalanced brains they just can't comprehend how making something piss easy fucks up the entire pacing and atmosphere of the game. Could you imagine playing silent hill with no fog, full brightness, god mode on and all the heavy industrial background music is replaced with MLP theme song bullshit? It's the same fucking thing.

Games are an experience. If you don't want to participate in the experience, don't. No one is forcing you.

Why is this impressive then if they can still move their hands? Am I missing something?

these fags dont like playing video games they like talking about playing video games on social media

Incel cope

The difficulty is integral to the experience. It's a FromSoft game, they're pretty well known for making challenging games. So why insist that they change their games for people who don't want a challenge?

Oh boy, cherrypicked Twitter screencaps with a reddit screencap, and this time hiding the retweets and likes to not show the fact that literally no one cares about this tweet.

Lets go be offended, fellow millennials.

Attached: 1543626941596.webm (636x360, 2.44M)

>user pretends to be so good at games that he could beat a game using only his head
>Oh is a guy who can only move his head impressive? Haha I can do that too so I don't understand why it's impressive do you think I'm cool yet?

no, marxism does that op

His forearm and hand movement is severely impaired.

>silent hill with fullbright and pony music
That sounds more horrifying

have sex

Did they do this for my amusement

Attached: 1369430526182.png (512x512, 193K)

cope

bravo

Say cope one more time, I dare you.

Attached: 1551710144463.png (637x576, 262K)

imagine being worse at video games than a quadriplegic

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE THINKING VIDEO GAMES ARE INTERESTING AND HAVING ABSOLUTELY NO DRIVE TO GET BETTER AT THE ONES YOU CHOOSE TO PLAY; HAVING LESS MOTIVATION TO IMPROVE THAN A FUCKING QUADRIPLEGIC PERSON

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE

It would be heaven if twitter screencap threads were against the rules. You're like a cat who leaves fucking dead rats on my doorstep.

stop using woman comedian tier comebacks. you're embarrassing yourself

*ahem*
is this thing on? *ting ting*
testing *ting* TESTING 123
OK
*inhale*
COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

Attached: depositphotos_18770735-stock-photo-portrait-of-a-man-yelling.jpg (1024x753, 56K)

Attached: 1538601404066.jpg (770x578, 19K)

>tfw no pale goth gf will ever try to rape you

Attached: 1525666502679.jpg (657x527, 32K)

just remember

every upvote on that goliath online's post actually converts to 1 'git gud'

even reddit had a great time with sekiro

Attached: Flag-Pins-South-Korea-Poland.jpg (400x320, 60K)

This super misrepresented and disingenuous view of people with disabilities is proof that these twitter/reddit virtue signalers have no idea how the world actually works.
As someone who actually has years of experience aiding and assisting disabled individuals, they don't want to feel belittled or inhibited. They want to compete at the same level as everyone else with the tools necessary to make that possible.

I didn't know you had to be an athlete to click buttons on a piece of plastic.

No. It's more like what Twitter offers attracts people with mental illness.

I have no interest in Sekiro because I don't like hard games. That doesn't mean From needs to cater to my particular needs, theirs plenty of games that do just not.

This person is a fucking idiot.

Attached: barbaraisout.jpg (750x564, 68K)

?
Can you read English?

imagine having worse motor skills than a disabled person

Si te pido un beso ven dámelo
Yo sé que estás pensándolo
Llevo tiempo intentándolo
Mami, esto es dando y dándolo
Sabes que tu corazón conmigo te hace bom, bom
Sabes que esa beba está buscando de mi bom, bom
Ven prueba de mi boca para ver cómo te sabe
Quiero, quiero, quiero ver cuánto amor a ti te cabe
Yo no tengo prisa, yo me quiero dar el viaje
Empecemos lento, después salvaje

Attached: Cardi-B-RodeoHouston-2019_235351.jpg (600x400, 155K)

Bro, which iphone you got?

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-234858_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1.19M)

Liked

How much of a fag do you have to be to not want to fuck this literal goddess

>How much of a fag do you have to be to not want to fuck this literal goddess

cope.

She's from Florida, who knows what kind of man her boyfriend is.

Attached: florida-tiers.jpg (640x940, 58K)

>retail worker
Red flag

That's the thing that gets me the most. I could see their point if games like Sekiro or Dark Souls were the only kinds of games that were released, but they're not. Pretty much every other big name release has a difficulty level that hand holds like a creepy prom date, Sekiro is an exception, not a rule. If you don't like it, or don't think the difficulty is right, then don't play it. There are tons of games out there that are easy. Surely a company that on average releases one game every two years can be allowed to continue making "inaccessible" games, assuming that laughable charge is even true.

Next time I see a dity cripple telling me he doesn't need my pity, I'll toss that fucker out of his wheelchair and walk up some stairs. Then we'll see how much he doesn't think he needs "accessiblity"!

I don't like playing racing games, I'm not very good at them. There should be a mode for me where the cars drive themselves. Better yet, take the racing out of the game and let me explore to racing tracks.

Attached: 1376852625386.png (561x471, 207K)

Pale, wears all black and black hair...
She seems goth, and all of them work in clothes stores.