What faction do i choose? I was thinking the swamp faction because i'm going spell...

What faction do i choose? I was thinking the swamp faction because i'm going spell, sword and board build and i like the trainers there but berg is comfy. Also i haven't been to the desert yet is it worthwhile even if i have moderately shitty gear?

Attached: outward.jpg (300x168, 12K)

>39.99 USD
>early access
Get out

>judging a book by its cover
Low IQs need to be gassed, hitler targeted the wrong group of "people"

He also killed many disabled and mentally ill people, but everyone tends to ignore that

>Holy Mission
>Blue Chamber
>Levant

Let's be real here, there's only one correct choice, and it sure as fuck isn't a sandnigger city or named after a color.

Do I have to do a different play through to find out why my waifu is blind?

>early access
are you retarded?

Based. Non believers btfo. Trust Elatt brothers. He protects you from the Scourge

learn to read faggot

>tfw Elatt is the chosen one you never were

Don't worry brother you can serve him. Just surrender a bit of your soul. Bonus: limbs made of light and void white eyes!

>sprinting through the desert cause fucking heat
>come up over a dune
>see this approaching
wat do?

Attached: watdo.png (775x577, 986K)

How the fuck do I use the pet and fireworks skill? I should have them. Help an idiot pls

genuine warning guys, dont play this game until its patched theres currently a bug where when you start up the game your inventory fails to load and you lose all your shit, i was geared up like a pimp and everything just poof gone including my ass load of silver, after grinding back all the gear it happened again when loading the game.

after looking into it this problem is very widespread and prominent in the game striking at random which is incredibly disappointing because i was enjoying the fahk out of it.

Attached: anger.jpg (408x373, 13K)

fuck

stop playing jank shit with no waifus in it

>can't find his backpack

>waifus
fuck off

please join SEXCRIME and hit things with me

Attached: 1553469435853.jpg (149x194, 36K)

>Travel to levant
>Nearly die in desert but itll be worth it for the rogue class
"MAGIES ONLY"
"200 coins!"
>rogue class is mostly about traps
>mercenary class is about guns and running away

Just made a new playthrough to go with elatt

Not him but no it actually happens, hit me and my friend 5 times. Split screen even loaded us in different random ass areas you needed both people to confirm to leave, literally game breaking. We're powering through it though because it's fun.

are you pirates arrgh?

because that would be beyond rich

Attached: pirate_1.jpg (522x1000, 299K)

starting over is literally my favorite thing to do in this game so far

i mean you will literally save turn off the game, turn it on load in 'check backpack' most of your shit failed to load and is now permafucked, and if you had an essential item too flipn bad for your play through

They stealth patched ps4 today, i took a risk and quit the game without switching all my stuff to my pocket, i'm gonna be furious if i log back in tomorrow and it's all gone.

this

Yeah starting over is my favorite thing you have to do when the game fucks you over a barrel without so much as a kiss!

based and GODpilled

Attached: Outward 2019-04-03 01-28-27-73.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

>hur dur stop having fun and play the same AAA trash me and all the other normies are playing!
Lmao.

How is split-screen coop?

I pirated the game and finished it yesterday, never had that bug although I did have like 10 bows disappeared when I rolled with them equipped

any npc waifus? plz respond

>waifus
You need Elatt in your life

excellent

i need elatt a waifus

Currently downloading it. If it stutters even with the "fix" that I read in the steam forums I'll refund it. Other bugs like stuff disappearing also worries me but I'll just make back up saves.

Come and look upon the Heart.

Attached: Outward 2019-04-02 16-44-44-03.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

>Holy Missionfags forgetting that Levant has their own god now
Guns, freedom, and a goddess; join the correct faction.

Levant only has a god because ELATT decided you should have a god

He did it because he saw the potential in her. Now Levant has the guns and the god to compete with Holy/Bluefags' god and inferior weapons.

is levant woman with tiddies

>made someone from Levant a god before his own followers
kek

Levant is a faction but their queen was turned into a god in the main quest.

can touch her?

>bully the Light Lich so hard he offers up his lunch money every week

Attached: 4367864334.png (1436x1080, 1.16M)

Enjoy your food bro, oh wait LOL

>walk into a huge hive
>there's an all-out war going on inside between fire beetles, assassin bugs, rock mantises, and walking hives
Neat.

Attached: Outward 2019-04-02 19-22-41-91.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

The quests in this game were so fucking shit and worthless, but there were a few hidden gems like this.

>well you beat me, good luck i'm gonna reform and continue work in a week
>k, see you in a week
>w-what

He literally stutters, too. Shit's great.

So I've completed two of the routes.
About to do blue communists but I dunno what kinda character I wanna do.
firemage, heavy armor gunner and seeing if I can make shields work all seem interesting.

Gunner

guess with guns I go Merc/Hunter/Monk so I can get the extra stam and health?
Or maybe philospher for the mana regen and fire bonus and use obsidian pistols?