Untitled

Attached: Clone_Trooper.PNG.png (142x399, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hNqtfFXq00k
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3wpkCt2Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WATCH

THOSE

WRIST

WRIST

ROCKETS

WRIST

Will star wars ever return to it's former glory? Everything is terrible now..

THEY

Anyone still on board after Last Jedi should be quarantined and examined

Force Awakens was pretty bad too.

To its own merit it did alright establishing a new chapter for the franchise while still keeping knowledge and context of the previous film. Too bad TLJ actually fucked everything up

It shat all over episode VI. Nothing was actually accomplished by the heroes of the OT. There's still a powerful Empire-like organization, the Resistance is still a bunch of guerilla fighters despite now being in charge. The Jedi order isn't reinstated. Han and Leia are divorced. The latest Skywalker is an edgelord emo. Luke didn't give a fuck and disappeared. Lando's nowhere to be seen. The New Republic is irrelevant.
From the initial premise, it's a failure. Because instead of generating context as to why everything is so shitty, it just disregards everything achieved in the previous films.
I only don't consider it as bad as TLJ because at least every scene with an X-Wing, Poe or Finn is actually enjoyable. EpVIII is just fucking trash all around, the only space battle is a convoluted mess, Poe is emasculated and Finn is turned into an even more irrelevant joke character.

Attached: 1456876724561.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Was it kino?

Attached: 20190325235747_1.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

>What I remember about the rise of the Empire is... is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion was discreetly transferred back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts? Any private, traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.

How did an tacked on voiced over campaign manage to be more kino than anything Disny has put out?

Just like in the simulations.

Attached: 20190325234214_1.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

>tfw Imperial Commando sequel never ever

Attached: 12374653178214.jpg (406x400, 106K)

have sex

Temuera Morrison's voice is pretty damn great. Also, giving us the perspective of a grunt in SW, a clone no less, was something neat and new. All protagonists tend to be force-sensitives or of the special snowflake breed.

Attached: 20181125214245_1.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

>What I remember about the rise of the Empire, is how quiet it was. During the waning hours of the Clone Wars, the 501st Legion was discreetly transferred back to Coruscant. It was a silent trip. We all knew what was about to happen, what we were about to do. Did we have any doubts, any private traitorous thoughts? Perhaps, but no one said a word. Not on the flight to Coruscant, not when Order 66 came down, and not when we marched into the Jedi Temple. Not a word.

Attached: 136548267452.jpg (514x302, 44K)

Don't get me wrong, i think the new trilogy is a steaming pile of shit, i was just saying from a narratical point of view, it does alright

youtu.be/hNqtfFXq00k

Clone Wars > OT>>>>>>>>>>Shit> Nu-trilogy. It's undeniable that Clone Wars between the Republic and CIS is way more interesting than the boring Galactic Civil "war".

Attached: 1553565585963.jpg (1024x575, 76K)

I never played Battlefront 2 when it first came out, but I finally started playing it over the weekend. This is really great game with tons of content. I really was missing out

Attached: 20190402230750_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

>game from 2005 has more content than the half-asses reboot mockery of Current Year
The absolute fucking state of Swedecuck DICE.

Attached: 1552152732645m.jpg (694x1024, 123K)

Wish the PC version had 4-player splitscreen like the console did.
Being able to bring 4 pals into every single game mode was fucking amazing.

>The fate of Sev and the rest of Delta are now in the hands of Disney
They're going to get 343'd, aren't they?

Of fucking course they're going to get 343'd unless their mother Karen Travis is head director of the game.

Any good mods for bf2 i should know about? I just installed clone wars extended earlier today

Delta Squad is canon because they show up as a cameo on The Clones Wars show

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3wpkCt2Ms

So the events of Republic Commando are not canon but Delta Squad is canon, Disney accidentally saved Sev

Do you have this saved on your computer? I feel like you post this every thread.

Disney didn't make the Clone Wars.

not even
they are going to fade into obscurity, they may get a cameo or a nod in the new battlefront

but they said that the show is Canon, since Rebels, which was made by Disney, has a shit ton of characters and continuity with Clone Wars

i finished republic commando for the first time this janruary. really loved it and thats what got me to binge on star wars games. i bought quite a few during the last winter sale.

ah man the console ver had splitscreen in all the modes? thats sick. as im playing through the campaign right now i was thinking to myself how it would be even better if i could do this co-op with a friend locally or even online

Attached: 20190103020611_1.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Yup, up to four pals just fucking shit up in a single system. Galactic Conquest and Story Mode could really benefit from having MP capability.